;

Author Topic: depressedloser.dox: The dox of FYAD IK woozy pawsies (kingmightyrooster)  (Read 2253 times)

troon emperor king

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
As my first post Something Sensitive I bring my dox of the FYAD Idiot King Woozy Pawsies, a comically depressed loser from Portland Oregon.

SA Career

Reg Date: Nov 26, 2007
Posting dossier: Only posts in FYAD, where he is an Idiot King generally regarded by the community as unfunny but respected because of his probate button. Very eager on the probate button to make up for the fact that he is an unemployed loser irl. He is never empty quoted by FYAD regs.
Current Status: FYAD Idiot King

THE GOOD STUFF

You can see the tears on his guitar of broken dreams and realization you're not going to make it as a rock star :myecred:

Social Networks
Myspace
Facebook
Blog 1
Blog 2

His blogs include some painfully depressing posts.

IRL Dossier
Name: Ben Banse-Fay
Resides: Portland Oregon
Employment Status: Un-Employed (had a job see below)
Mental Status: Needs professional help.

Seriously dude, get the fuck off the internet and get some help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

:lfsay: If I don't make it as a rockstar and have to work a real job I'll blow my brains out!

Ben lives with his mom. Address redacted for the sake of his mother.

Now, what kinda job do you think and aspiring rockstar would hold down? Barback maybe? Bouncer? It turns out he had a job SELLING FUCKING TABLE CLOTHES  :niggershine:

Work Twitter
Work Blog about tablecloths (lmao)

Some comically gay shit.

That is all I've got for now SS.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:58:33 PM by troon emperor king »

the sip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
Who cares?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
free swole cru

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
How old is this guy? 

troon emperor king

• Awards
How old is this guy?

30 Years old.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
30 Years old.

Okay.  30 is way too old to be that emo.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards

lol, welcome aboard troon emperor king

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
the median home value in his neighborhood is $449,100 and he sells table cloths so he's living with mom & dad

Al Sharptons merkin crabs

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Show us on the doll where IK meanbad touched you. Who gives a shit about one unfunny FYAD fuckwad who exclusively posts there? You do you, I guess.

troon emperor king

• Awards
the median home value in his neighborhood is $449,100 and he sells table cloths so he's living with mom & dad

Presently he is un-employed; and definitely living with his mommy. lol.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
+1
unemployed or working at a linen company

get your story right bruh

troon emperor king

• Awards
+2
unemployed or working at a linen company

get your story right bruh

I said it in past tense in the OP I guess I should be more obvious.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+13
Anyone on SA with a negative post count is a faggot

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+1
From what I've seen he is pretty much par for the course as far as FYADs go. They are all twerpy awkward looking dudes. Awful yearbook still has a few pics of some of them.
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+1
Also, there is nothing funny about posting nigga's address and shit. I mean whatevs, but it's the emo tablecloth salesman shit that's the real meat. IDGAF about the dude's address, what am I gonna knock on his door and give him a copy of this thread? It doesn't add anything, is all I'm saying.

troon emperor king

• Awards
Also, there is nothing funny about posting nigga's address and shit. I mean whatevs, but it's the emo tablecloth salesman shit that's the real meat. IDGAF about the dude's address, what am I gonna knock on his door and give him a copy of this thread? It doesn't add anything, is all I'm saying.

Removed for the sake of his Mom

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+2
There should be a group of people who show up whenever some gay faggot screeches on blog or social media about how depressed they are and how they want to die and, uh, helps them along in the process. Involuntarily if necessary.

Also Fyad sucks and the people who post there are low energy losers. Sad.

troon emperor king

• Awards
+1
There should be a group of people who show up whenever some gay faggot screeches on blog or social media about how depressed they are and how they want to die and, uh, helps them along in the process. Involuntarily if necessary.

It is sad because how bad can you life really be? You didn't make it as a rock star? You gotta kill yourself now?

You have a roof over your head, you have internet, food, running water. Your life can't be that bad.

People have all the gifts in the world and can't help themselves. Pathetic.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
+1

It is sad because how bad can you life really be? You didn't make it as a rock star? You gotta kill yourself now?

You have a roof over your head, you have internet, food, running water. Your life can't be that bad.

People have all the gifts in the world and can't help themselves. Pathetic.

lol, he couldn't even make it as a guitarist in a local shitty scene band that may not get you rockstardom, but will at least make it a lot easier for a loser like him to have more than 1 part-time girlfriend in 30 years, and the dude's from portland, where I imagine there's a thriving scene of shitty bands and annoying scene chicks that attend their shows
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+9
lol, he couldn't even make it as a guitarist in a local shitty scene band that may not get you rockstardom, but will at least make it a lot easier for a loser like him to have more than 1 part-time girlfriend in 30 years, and the dude's from portland, where I imagine there's a thriving scene of shitty bands and annoying scene chicks that attend their shows

its portland, which means you have to be a dj spinning the latest trendy microgenre to have a shot at dipping your breadstick in a can of half opened tuna. portland is plagued with fuckboys, cucks, betas and nu-males along with feminism and the guy moderates a dead ironic internet forum that was last relevant 12 years ago. as hipster as typing that out made it sound, it won't land him much cred down there because everyone in portland knows what goons are.

troon emperor king

• Awards
+1

its portland, which means you have to be a dj spinning the latest trendy microgenre to have a shot at dipping your breadstick in a can of half opened tuna. portland is plagued with fuckboys, cucks, betas and nu-males along with feminism and the guy moderates a dead ironic internet forum that was last relevant 12 years ago. as hipster as typing that out made it sound, it won't land him much cred down there because everyone in portland knows what goons are.

FYAD is about a year out from being totally dead. With that being said are there any sites that have that similar sense of humor? besides the FYAD-lite off shoots

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
+5
TEK, this is a well done doxx. Pro work, another dead lawn for the mantle, but there is one big problem with it:
But I don't know who this FYADgget is and why I should care he just got pwned live on the internet.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

troon emperor king

• Awards
TEK, this is a well done doxx. Pro work, another dead lawn for the mantle, but there is one big problem with it:
But I don't know who this FYADgget is and why I should care he just got pwned live on the internet.

Are you hinting at adding more info about his SA career? Or?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
+5
The only doxx that I care about is exclamation marx.

Otherwise well done but it's incredibly depressing seeing those 30+ NEET types living with their parents.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+1

Are you hinting at adding more info about his SA career? Or?

yes