;

Author Topic: depressedloser.dox: The dox of FYAD IK woozy pawsies (kingmightyrooster)  (Read 2252 times)

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+5
There should be a group of people who show up whenever some gay faggot screeches on blog or social media about how depressed they are and how they want to die and, uh, helps them along in the process. Involuntarily if necessary.
This will be the plot of the Saw reboot.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+6
TEK, this is a well done doxx. Pro work, another dead lawn for the mantle, but there is one big problem with it:
But I don't know who this FYADgget is and why I should care he just got pwned live on the internet.

Are you hinting at adding more info about his SA career? Or?

yes

Yes? I think? I don't bother going to FYAD and consider most FYADs to be the gayest of goons. There are maybe 3-4 who are actually average or above average at being funny/clever and everyone else is Abe or worse, so the fact one their kings is an unemployed sad brains doesn't surprise me at all.
So being that I don't post in FYAD, I have no idea who this goon is and why I should care, or if his being an unemployed sad brains is funny beyond the usual "Behold, The Goon!"

Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
+13
The most shocking thing is that the guy still has a Myspace profile.

troon emperor king

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
+8
The most shocking thing is that the guy still has a Myspace profile.

ITS FOR HIS HEAVY METAL BAND OKAY

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
+3
Myspace is totally metal, bro
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
+4
emo tablecloth salesman lmao
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+5
What's his band called? Sad Brains?
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
someone should post if this guy ever does any sort of live gig, i would drive to portland for that but i'm not going to put in the effort required to follow this guy's sad life