;

Author Topic: We need to have a frank discussion about Chelsea Clinton  (Read 1462 times)

Retarded but also Angry

• Person Of Interest
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • Awards
Re: We need to have a frank discussion about Chelsea Clinton
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 04:02:03 PM »
+8
Actually her first job out of school was $900k/yr

Let's be honest here, she's gonna need all the money she can get from her parents, because no man is going to shell out serious :bux: for the likes of her.
Probably has a hand selected elite bitch boy waiting to be tagged in from somewhere.

They probably have a few dozen suitors in human growth podsô, each one designed with optimising vote yields for a particular demographic.  They've just been holding off on it due to the immense failure of Jeb's latina pod wife on all possible fronts.
Fuck you and your dead-ass dog. It deserved to die, because it belonged to you, and you suck.

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 05:29:45 PM »
+19
Don't care how much that spoiled genetic abomination makes in a year, if it wasn't for her parents' influence, she would probably be some degenerate lesbian on meth living in some trailer park.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 07:26:39 PM »
+6
Don't care how much that spoiled genetic abomination makes in a year, if it wasn't for her parents' influence, she would probably be some degenerate lesbian on meth living in some trailer park.

To be fair, this also describes me

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 12:04:08 AM »
+7
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her face

remember that shrill cunt you fucking despise? well guess what?

Her Face on a Younger Body for President 2020
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2017, 07:02:21 AM »
I finally realized this picture reminds me of that spooky picture that comes up when you Google Bloody Marry. Too lazy to post cause mobile.
All Hail the Patriarchy

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat shit, Junior
  • Awards old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 07:26:38 AM »
+3

Seriously, I think they PS cloned some of Hillary's face to overlay Chelsea's xenomorphic features and of course stuck the head on an entirely different body.

Clintons, Shrillary in particular, are known for their commissioned image manipulation, in video and in still photos.

Trying to find a "window-side chat" she had where the camera view would force the viewer to drift side-to-side, from some years ago.

Obama and Clinton are obsessed with this kind of shit, like they're in league with Luciferians or something.
IGNORE LIST
Poster                                                  Reason
wow                                                   Troonsplainer who thinks he knows more about female anatomy than actual women do. Insufferable.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss       Room temperature IQ... in Celsius. Complete vocabulary is two sentences and niggerish.
                                                                   Fucking worthless Grover nigger.

LawnGnome                                        Faggot PM poster who can't explain why he has a hard-on for me.
                                                           Also contributes absolutely nothing to SS of any use and is a humor vampire.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat shit, Junior
  • Awards old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2017, 04:55:38 PM »
+1

Seriously, I think they PS cloned some of Hillary's face to overlay Chelsea's xenomorphic features and of course stuck the head on an entirely different body.

Clintons, Shrillary in particular, are known for their commissioned image manipulation, in video and in still photos.

Trying to find a "window-side chat" she had where the camera view would force the viewer to drift side-to-side, from some years ago.

Obama and Clinton are obsessed with this kind of shit, like they're in league with Luciferians or something.

Found the video of Hillary I was talking about. Notice how the camera moves.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wwhyVOXU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wwhyVOXU</a>

Full size for best effect.

IGNORE LIST
wow                                                   Troonsplainer who thinks he knows more about female anatomy than actual women do. Insufferable.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss       Room temperature IQ... in Celsius. Complete vocabulary is two sentences and niggerish.

LawnGnome                                        Faggot PM poster who can't explain why he has a hard-on for me.

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2017, 05:06:13 PM »
+4
I finally realized this picture reminds me of that spooky picture that comes up when you Google Bloody Marry. Too lazy to post cause mobile.

you mean this?

Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2017, 05:39:43 PM »

you mean this?

Close but no cigar
All Hail the Patriarchy

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 06:27:10 PM »
+1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wwhyVOXU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wwhyVOXU</a>

What's the side-to-side moving supposed to accomplish? Legit question.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »
+9

To trick you into thinking the queasy feeling you get is from the camera movement and not the act of watching Hillary Clinton speak.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat shit, Junior
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 06:46:36 AM »
+3

That's the  :alex: question.

It makes the viewer's eyes move in a hypnotizing pattern.

Or at least that was the speculation back when it was "her turn", before the Magic Negro Obamessiah appeared in the heavens to take all her nigger votes away.
IGNORE LIST

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • wut
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2017, 07:04:12 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPMcCIrVVs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPMcCIrVVs</a>

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2017, 11:08:42 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPMcCIrVVs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPMcCIrVVs</a>

I think the smell is what's keeping those snakes away form those guys.