;

Author Topic: We need to have a frank discussion about Chelsea Clinton  (Read 5075 times)

Retarded but also Angry

• Person Of Interest
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • Awards
Re: We need to have a frank discussion about Chelsea Clinton
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 04:02:03 PM »
+8
Actually her first job out of school was $900k/yr

Let's be honest here, she's gonna need all the money she can get from her parents, because no man is going to shell out serious :bux: for the likes of her.
Probably has a hand selected elite bitch boy waiting to be tagged in from somewhere.

They probably have a few dozen suitors in human growth pods™, each one designed with optimising vote yields for a particular demographic.  They've just been holding off on it due to the immense failure of Jeb's latina pod wife on all possible fronts.
Fuck you and your dead-ass dog. It deserved to die, because it belonged to you, and you suck.

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Better dead than red Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 05:29:45 PM »
+19
Don't care how much that spoiled genetic abomination makes in a year, if it wasn't for her parents' influence, she would probably be some degenerate lesbian on meth living in some trailer park.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 07:26:39 PM »
+6
Don't care how much that spoiled genetic abomination makes in a year, if it wasn't for her parents' influence, she would probably be some degenerate lesbian on meth living in some trailer park.

To be fair, this also describes me

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 12:04:08 AM »
+8
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her face

remember that shrill cunt you fucking despise? well guess what?

Her Face on a Younger Body for President 2020
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2017, 07:02:21 AM »
I finally realized this picture reminds me of that spooky picture that comes up when you Google Bloody Marry. Too lazy to post cause mobile.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 07:26:38 AM »
+3

Seriously, I think they PS cloned some of Hillary's face to overlay Chelsea's xenomorphic features and of course stuck the head on an entirely different body.

Clintons, Shrillary in particular, are known for their commissioned image manipulation, in video and in still photos.

Trying to find a "window-side chat" she had where the camera view would force the viewer to drift side-to-side, from some years ago.

Obama and Clinton are obsessed with this kind of shit, like they're in league with Luciferians or something.
Fuck signatures.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2017, 04:55:38 PM »
+1

Seriously, I think they PS cloned some of Hillary's face to overlay Chelsea's xenomorphic features and of course stuck the head on an entirely different body.

Clintons, Shrillary in particular, are known for their commissioned image manipulation, in video and in still photos.

Trying to find a "window-side chat" she had where the camera view would force the viewer to drift side-to-side, from some years ago.

Obama and Clinton are obsessed with this kind of shit, like they're in league with Luciferians or something.

Found the video of Hillary I was talking about. Notice how the camera moves.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wwhyVOXU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wwhyVOXU</a>

Full size for best effect.

Fuck signatures.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2017, 05:06:13 PM »
+4
I finally realized this picture reminds me of that spooky picture that comes up when you Google Bloody Marry. Too lazy to post cause mobile.

you mean this?

Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2017, 05:39:43 PM »

you mean this?

Close but no cigar

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 06:27:10 PM »
+1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wwhyVOXU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wwhyVOXU</a>

What's the side-to-side moving supposed to accomplish? Legit question.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »
+13

To trick you into thinking the queasy feeling you get is from the camera movement and not the act of watching Hillary Clinton speak.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 06:46:36 AM »
+3

That's the  :alex: question.

It makes the viewer's eyes move in a hypnotizing pattern.

Or at least that was the speculation back when it was "her turn", before the Magic Negro Obamessiah appeared in the heavens to take all her nigger votes away.
Fuck signatures.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon White Chick old
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2017, 07:04:12 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPMcCIrVVs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPMcCIrVVs</a>

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2017, 11:08:42 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPMcCIrVVs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPMcCIrVVs</a>

I think the smell is what's keeping those snakes away form those guys.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2017, 12:37:58 PM »
+6
https://i.redd.it/xknrbtdqwavy.jpg
You just know they are grooming Chelsey for office. However everything I've read and heard about her is that she is a total airhead. Expect to see more of this political Paris Hilton in the future.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2017, 12:55:24 PM »
+13
The Clintons are delusional.  Americans loathe political dynasties.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2017, 12:58:35 PM »
+16
You just know they are grooming Chelsey for office. However everything I've read and heard about her is that she is a total airhead. Expect to see more of this political Paris Hilton in the future.

I hope they try to force her on the country in 2020. The Democrats will very quickly discover just how much ill will against her mother remains among Dem voters who feel burned by their shitty strategy, and it'll be a snap to show that Chelsea has literally no qualifications or right to run for president other than her last name. She's done nothing, but carries most of her parents' baggage. Can you imagine the reaction from the small contingent of Bernie people who swallowed their pride and voted Hilldawg if the party hand picks another Clinton over an actual prog? It's a recipe for disaster, and I hope they do it.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Muh Dick

• Unperson
  • EXPOSING TUCKER CARLSON'S FALSEHOODS
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2017, 08:35:18 PM »
+11

SOMEBODY SENT ME A .GIF THAT GAVE ME A JULIUS SEIZURE

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2017, 10:51:57 PM »
+8
Fear not, a straight white girl like Chelsea Clinton doesn't have enough intersectional multipliers to be considered for higher office by the DNC's standards.  She may end up being in some high level position on the New York governor's staff but she will never be going for the presidency.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2017, 06:48:12 AM »
+2
Fear not, a straight white girl like Chelsea Clinton doesn't have enough intersectional multipliers to be considered for higher office by the DNC's standards.  She may end up being in some high level position on the New York governor's staff but she will never be going for the presidency.
Doesn't mean she won't try.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2017, 07:06:27 AM »
+7

One trick that they might have up their sleeve is to magically discover in the near future that Chelsea Clinton is in fact a full-blown lesbian. That might soften her "whiteness" a bit.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2017, 07:38:50 AM »
+3
One trick that they might have up their sleeve is to magically discover in the near future that Chelsea Clinton is in fact a full-blown lesbian. That might soften her "whiteness" a bit.

:lolno: Chelsea needs her husband's money and connections if she wants any chance at attaining political office. 

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2017, 08:27:05 AM »
+4
:lolno: Chelsea needs her husband's money and connections if she wants any chance at attaining political office.

Can we compromise on her discovering her bi-sexualism then  :geithner:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2017, 08:31:22 AM »
+4
Can we compromise on her discovering her bi-sexualism then  :geithner:

Dabbling in lesbianism would certainly fit the profile of a girl whose father was a serial philanderer.  But when I look at Chelsea I don't see a lesbian, I see a homely broad who could never get a boy to look at her and just wants a hard cock to call her own.

edit: grammar
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 08:37:26 AM by J Dog »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2017, 08:37:11 AM »
+5
Or she could cuck her husband to a black bull. It would be her Trump card, if you will.   :heyo:
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.