;

Author Topic: "I am Generation Y"  (Read 422913 times)

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: "I am Generation Y"
« Reply #4100 on: April 30, 2017, 08:04:54 PM »
+2
More like overrun by hippie faggots saying how evil you are for being armed and how dare you threaten these beautiful locals and prevent them from rapemurderrobbing you

These people are marginally aware enough to know to start shit talking only after the food or danger has been taken care of.
No they're actually not.
No kidding. They fucking paid how many thousands of dollars to sleep in FEMA deathcamp tents and eat Kraft cheese sandwiches?

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4101 on: May 01, 2017, 01:54:03 AM »
+4
More like overrun by hippie faggots saying how evil you are for being armed and how dare you threaten these beautiful locals and prevent them from rapemurderrobbing you

These people are marginally aware enough to know to start shit talking only after the food or danger has been taken care of.
No they're actually not.
No kidding. They fucking paid how many thousands of dollars to sleep in FEMA deathcamp tents and eat Kraft cheese sandwiches?

It was a scam, ya dingus.

This is going to ruin the good name of renowned party organizer Ja Rule.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4102 on: May 02, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »
+5
I'm a big fan of all these bloated, overpriced scam festivals. They've essentially taken all the ~Exclusive Offer!~ ~*~VIP PACKAGE DEAL~*~ XXXWEEKEND GUEST PASSXXX scams away from smaller venues that host performers I wanna see.

I saw a full festival lineup's worth of performances at this year's Miami Music Week for about $180 at various venues. If you were to take every act I saw, bundle them together and have them perform one after another, with 1/3rd of the set time(s) at some muddy fairground, it would have cost around $1,200 (Thanks, Ultra!)

With time management and planning, I got to hand-pick who I wanted to see and where I wanted to see them. I bounced around from beach club to yacht to rooftop pool party enjoying amazing music at breathtaking venues, for a fraction of the cost. Meanwhile the majority of people attending MMW were there for Ultra, so they could pay 5x as much to see a fixed lineup at a crowded parking lot.

TLDR; I had a great time at a low cost, because I'm a big boy who can plan my own musical vacation instead of shelling out thousands and thousands of dollars for some 90s nigger to do it all for me.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 09:54:07 AM by blasting_asshole »

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4103 on: May 03, 2017, 12:59:21 AM »
+12
This is the new way to scam people, and more and more people are figuring it out.

Take advantage of how stupid fucking leftist milennials are so convinced of their own intelligence that they think they could spot a scam. Hold some fucking hippie jam fest or protest rally. Charge thousands for it and laugh at how these fucking stupid #TheResistance morons can't figure out obvious scams but will be happy to call DRUMPH voters stupid.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4104 on: May 03, 2017, 07:04:28 AM »
+8
These dipshits are so obsessed with making sure that they're the smartest people in the room that they let a nigger felon scam them.  It's the current year, everyone.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4105 on: May 03, 2017, 08:11:20 AM »
+9
This whole thing is fucking hilarious. A bunch of morons paying that much money to see fucking Blink-182 while sleeping in wet fema tents,getting robbed and getting fed cheese sandwiches. And they get told not to bring cash and actually fucking do it.  All so they could show all their instagram/wtfever followers else how rich and awesome they were. I sure the fuck hope they weren't going for the music. And yeah nose them getting scammed by a washed up,ex con rapper makes it that much funnier.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 08:13:21 AM by Yankees are Scum »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4106 on: May 03, 2017, 09:55:48 AM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNRdrBxLo0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNRdrBxLo0</a>

This plugging thing has gotten out of hand.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4107 on: May 03, 2017, 10:08:58 AM »
+2
washed up,ex con rapper makes it that much funnier.

Add to this the fact that actual, not-a-scam festivals are basically Fyre festival conditions + a little paint and window dressing.

"Premier Camping Package" at every other outdoor festival is basically Wal-Mart tent + sleeping bags + camping mats + pre-packaged food.

Nobody would have batted an eye had he gone half-nigger, since that's the standard for damn near every outdoor music festival.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4108 on: May 03, 2017, 04:54:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNRdrBxLo0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNRdrBxLo0</a>

Video's gone. What was it?

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4109 on: May 03, 2017, 05:06:30 PM »

Video's gone. What was it?

Bare-assed girl being turned upside down and a bottle of soda emptying its contents into her rectum.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4110 on: May 04, 2017, 08:11:45 AM »
+5
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/black-branding--how-a-dc-neighborhood-was-marketed-to-white-millenials/2017/05/02/68b0ae06-2f47-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html

‘Black branding’ — how a D.C. neighborhood was marketed to white millennials

Street crime in moderate doses doesn’t deter white millennials from swarming to take over traditionally black urban neighborhoods. On the contrary, they take pride in moving into an edgy, “authentic” community — and even brag about the violence.

“They described neighborhood carjackings, shootings, and purse snatchings with laughter and jokes,” Hyra writes. “It seemed that the neighborhood violence gave some newcomers ... something interesting to talk about at parties.”

The book raises an ominous warning about a cherished dream of District politicians and activists: that they can build neighborhoods that achieve harmony among diverse races and economic classes.

Instead, Hyra found that when mostly white millennials move into traditional African American communities, the two groups interact little and frequently chafe with each other.

For instance, the young, affluent newcomers tend to take over political and civic organizations and promote their own interests — a phenomenon on display in the recent explosion of bike lanes, dog parks and upscale coffee shops.

But [blacks] also resent giving up both their former political influence and the character of their community. In one case, lobbying by new arrivals cost black churchgoers a long-standing convenience of parking in a school playground on Sunday mornings. Small, black-owned businesses that served as public gathering places have shut their doors.

Longtime residents “basically feel lost in the neighborhood they grew up in,” Hyra said in an interview. “We haven’t built bridges between people in diverse populations who are living next to each other.”

Hyra dubs a related trend as “living the wire” where whites in their 20s and 30s seek the titillation of living in a community with a hint of the urban grit of the Baltimore ghetto portrayed in the TV series “The Wire.”

He also faults the practice as a new form of urban slumming.

“Living the wire refers to newcomers’ preferences for moving into an inner-city neighborhood because it has been branded as hip or cool, which, to a certain extent, is associated with danger, excitement, poverty and blackness: iconic ghetto stereotypes,” the book says.

tldr; in a brilliant reversal of "white flight," white millennials are taking over black neighborhoods because it makes for a good story at parties, blacks are upset that the upscale whites are displacing them from their own neighborhoods.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4111 on: May 04, 2017, 08:25:43 AM »
+7
tldr; in a brilliant reversal of "white flight," white millennials are taking over black neighborhoods because it makes for a good story at parties, blacks are upset that the upscale whites are displacing them from their own neighborhoods.

This is unreal. This is beyond parody.

I just can't even
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4112 on: May 04, 2017, 12:48:44 PM »
+13
mufuggin crakkkas movin in and raisin muh property value
:say:
:tyrone:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4113 on: May 04, 2017, 02:51:13 PM »
+5

This is unreal. This is beyond parody.

I just can't even

Back in the Day TFR used to get indignant about the ARFCOM "ghetto safari"(a bunch of white people would pile into a van and explore the hood) threads for being racist. Now it's shitlibs/progressives engaging in ethnotourism for cred and nobody says shit. :tuss:

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4114 on: May 04, 2017, 03:53:19 PM »
+8
that which we call gentrification by any other name would smell as sweet
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Pil G. Rim

• Unperson
  • No More Amber Waves Of Grain
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4115 on: May 04, 2017, 03:57:59 PM »
+5
What if it was called "neighborly imperialism"?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4116 on: May 04, 2017, 04:27:28 PM »
+10
I don't see a whole foods, it's not gentrification. :colbert:

My brother moved into a black neighborhood once, the first day he was broken into twice. The first time they broke into the house and he had no stuff there and they ran once they realized the house was empty. The second attempt they saw that stuff was there and made off with a single backpack and tried to steal the washing machine.

Afterwords he and his room mate got a pitbull/great dane mix and a Rhodesian ridgeback mix.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 04:29:56 PM by a torrent of piss »

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4117 on: May 04, 2017, 09:32:46 PM »
+11
I fucking hate hipsters/yuppies. And yes they ruin neighborhoods, and not just straight-up ghettos. Have a nice old-school BBQ dive you liked in the 90s? Oh here's a shitty coffee shop instead. Have a two-lane road made for the type of traffic that a small neighborhood would produce? Hey how about an enormous fucking apartment complex with no parking lot! Does every house in the neighborhood follow a similar size/style with a pretty nice yard? Hey let's build a retarded mcmansion that spreads across the entire property and looks like shit. Everyone in the neighborhood is cool with the loud music coming from the outdoor stage at the neighborhood bar? Not anymore! Let's get a sound ordinance because Grayson and Tiffany just can't hear netflix on their macbook at 10pm (obviously they don't own a tv, what are they... republicans?)
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4118 on: May 04, 2017, 09:49:50 PM »
+14
I fucking hate hipsters/yuppies. And yes they ruin neighborhoods, and not just straight-up ghettos. Have a nice old-school BBQ dive you liked in the 90s? Oh here's a shitty coffee shop instead. Have a two-lane road made for the type of traffic that a small neighborhood would produce? Hey how about an enormous fucking apartment complex with no parking lot! Does every house in the neighborhood follow a similar size/style with a pretty nice yard? Hey let's build a retarded mcmansion that spreads across the entire property and looks like shit. Everyone in the neighborhood is cool with the loud music coming from the outdoor stage at the neighborhood bar? Not anymore! Let's get a sound ordinance because Grayson and Tiffany just can't hear netflix on their macbook at 10pm (obviously they don't own a tv, what are they... republicans?)
Still better than living near niggers.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4119 on: May 04, 2017, 09:55:07 PM »
+6
Still better than living near niggers.
Nope. Lived near both, niggers are better. With niggers you just lock your doors at night and keep a gun nearby, no problems. Plus there's lots of cool niggers, old ones namely.

Yuppies ruin everything about your neighborhood. Niggers are very "live and let live" which can be a little annoying with rap music, but you can do whatever you want. Yuppies are passive-aggressive and will do stupid shit to you because they are enormous faggots.

At least with niggers you can still enjoy the shit you like to enjoy about your house/neighborhood.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4120 on: May 04, 2017, 11:24:28 PM »
+7
In my gentrifying neighborhood I was a bit pissed to see a hole in the hall Mexican restaurant I wanted to go to but never bothered replaced by some dipshit hipster restaurant that sells 8 Dollar hot dogs.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4121 on: May 05, 2017, 12:31:15 AM »
+8
I've never had a yuppie or a hipster try to throw a brick through my window to break in while I was home.

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #4122 on: May 05, 2017, 03:02:27 AM »
+4
I don't see a whole foods, it's not gentrification. :colbert:

My brother moved into a black neighborhood once, the first day he was broken into twice. The first time they broke into the house and he had no stuff there and they ran once they realized the house was empty. The second attempt they saw that stuff was there and made off with a single backpack and tried to steal the washing machine.

Afterwords he and his room mate got a pitbull/great dane mix and a Rhodesian ridgeback mix.

Two things:

1.) you're admitting to the world your brother is an abject retard and you're looking to gain sympathy

or

2.) That's some STDH.txt and you did it all in GTA V.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4123 on: May 05, 2017, 07:33:08 AM »
+8
a torrent of piss might be lying?  I can't believe it!

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4124 on: May 05, 2017, 08:01:49 AM »
+4
a torrent of piss might be lying?  I can't believe it!

I don't think he's intentionally lying so much as posting whatever shit he reads on some 4chan subforum without any filter.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't check the context  :myecred: