;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 404846 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5700 on: December 09, 2018, 12:10:45 PM »
+6
I agree in wishing MPC was still open because there really was a fair amount of funny, insightful posting over there. Weev's posts were almost always informative and very well written, and I do miss reading them. I do understand the need to keep would be doxxing journos out though. Also there were a bunch of (hilarious) really awkward posts that I can only imagine were written by socially stunted, maladjusted weirdos too.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:39:22 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5701 on: December 09, 2018, 01:06:47 PM »
+6
Is Lowtax still on Twitter or did our anonymous reports finally get him kicked off once and for all?

He threw in the towel after his fourth or fifth account was banned. He now posts on Facebook all day. Yes, Facebook.

HEY GRANDMA check out this ultra ironic "Minions Hate Mondays!" meme wait why do i have so many new followers? They-they're actual grandmas? Fuck it, I BET THIS MINION CANT GET 500 SHARES, GO FOR IT GOOF TROOP!

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #5702 on: December 09, 2018, 02:34:41 PM »
+6
He should just post old something awful content on fb because even that early web garbage is better than the shit he spams now

lead head

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5703 on: December 10, 2018, 12:02:24 PM »
+11
SoSe is a bad, boring version of MPC, KF, and TRS mashed together that has bled users to the point it barely functions any more and, in any case, no longer has any reason to exist. So it is free. SoSers can make fun of MPC all they like, but, ultimately, one of the two forums is good and thriving and the other is bad and pointless.

Who would have thought that this site being swamped and consumed by excessive internal drama, followed by the new site owner trying to stifle what most users want to talk about here while forcing his vision of the site that only two or three users agree with, would have driven it further into the ground and bleed away tons of perfectly good users?

There's a reason why I stopped coming here - this place became Reddit-lite. Ever since GAPO de-fagmined and banned wimpb (which was three years ago), this site has gone down the drain.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Autistic Scrooge Anonymous United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5704 on: December 10, 2018, 07:13:19 PM »
+4
See thread has new replies.

Hoping for something to be hanging with care.

Went away disappointed.

u mad
please delete this

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5705 on: December 10, 2018, 08:20:40 PM »
+5
SoSe is a bad, boring version of MPC, KF, and TRS mashed together that has bled users to the point it barely functions any more and, in any case, no longer has any reason to exist. So it is free. SoSers can make fun of MPC all they like, but, ultimately, one of the two forums is good and thriving and the other is bad and pointless.

Who would have thought that this site being swamped and consumed by excessive internal drama, followed by the new site owner trying to stifle what most users want to talk about here while forcing his vision of the site that only two or three users agree with, would have driven it further into the ground and bleed away tons of perfectly good users?

There's a reason why I stopped coming here - this place became Reddit-lite. Ever since GAPO de-fagmined and banned wimpb (which was three years ago), this site has gone down the drain.

Username: lead headPosts: 3 (0.130 per day)
Date Registered: November 17, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

So which SWOLE rereg are you? :stewart:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5706 on: December 10, 2018, 08:22:34 PM »
+12

*frantically sends IP to Mossad*

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5707 on: December 10, 2018, 08:26:44 PM »
+10
Its actually yet another GAPO rereg

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5708 on: December 10, 2018, 09:04:56 PM »
+4

Gay

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5709 on: December 11, 2018, 07:50:54 AM »
+10

What's that say about you where people have to rereg?

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Motorcyclist The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5710 on: December 11, 2018, 09:19:02 AM »
+9
What's it say about him that he constantly uses the word "mine" when talking about the forum as if he did anything to create it or build it up or literally anything but be the guy the last idiot handed it off to for some reason?

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Autistic Faggot Anonymous Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5711 on: December 11, 2018, 10:24:39 AM »
+2
mpc is the better forum this one's more just like a mrsa infection or something. this forum will always be better than sa though, which in the current year only really means, better than a strong kick to the balls.
nah im a
white wow

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5712 on: December 11, 2018, 11:04:54 AM »
+14
4 hours to shoah a thread about rising anti-semitism in Europe. 40 days since the last chimpout and still can't find time to transfer the forums.
Conclusion - Dog is a faggot