;

Author Topic: E/N: I am in therapy. I will have sex someday  (Read 557884 times)

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Motorcyclist Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: E/N: I am in therapy. I will have sex someday
« Reply #4800 on: July 10, 2017, 11:52:06 AM »
+5
She's not "ugly"

She's extraordinarily homely.

There's a difference.

Listen to Aran, his expertise of chicks no one else would step close enough to slap in the face is unparalleled.

How's your sister been anyhow?

How's your "wife" who won't bear your children because the most failure she can endure in her birth canal is 3 inches?

My wife is doing well, and neither of us want children still.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Enemy Of The State
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4801 on: August 04, 2017, 09:40:38 PM »
+3
Remember the homely/ugly chick I posted about on the previous page? She's moved on and has been dating gender ambiguous guys on Tinder and is completely and totally over her ex (she still lives with him). She drops this  :parsons: post in the thread then deleted it once people jumped her shit (lol). Fortunately, someone quoted her sperg wall of  :888:

Quote from: Xibanya
:goonette: I was discussing my autistic cousin with my mom when I suddenly realized that my ex probably has Aspergers and this explains everything. (I know, an explanation isn't important.) I don't mean this in the pejorative sense of like an asshole on the internet, but it somehow hit me that most of the times he had hurt me or pissed me off were when he did things very similar to what my cousin might do, and I don't get upset with my cousin because I've set my expectations based on how I know he thinks. I didn't think to draw the parallel, maybe because my cousin is high-ish functioning but his autism is pretty obvious when you speak to him for more than 5 mins whereas Dude is highly expressive in his speech and gestures.

By similar I mean things like Dude missing commitments for infuriating reasons (like not leaving the apartment to pick up a friend who needed a ride at the agreed upon time because his hair was wet) or him expecting me to read his mind (like when I mentioned there was a play in town I wanted to see, he didn't remark on it or seem interested. I texted him about it too, but he didn't answer, so I bought a ticket for myself, then the night of, as I was getting ready to go, he asked about his ticket, which I didn't get because he didn't seem into it. He really did want to go but he didn't say anything. It wasn't even a "oh I forgot to tell you," he just took it for granted I'd take care of things) or being stunningly insensitive and rules lawyering around my exact words (like when I was ready to go to a fancy dinner I'd arranged for his birthday, all in my makeup and dress and everything, he asks if he can go donate blood first, I say, trying not to lose my shit, that he's the birthday boy, he can do what he wants, and he actually fucking goes and does it, then seems stunned that I was upset about that later since I did say it was his birthday and he could do what he wanted.) or just being weirdly hung up on things that don't matter (we went to a talk in town about a Unity 3D thing; it turned out to not be that great and I was hungry, so I quietly told him we needed to split. He agreed it wasn't that great but didn't want to get up and leave while the speaker was talking. I got up and left. I texted him telling him to get his ass out of there so we could get dinner, but he steadfastly refused despite not even having a good time, because the speaker wasn't done presenting.) or being unwilling to show me love in the way I needed (like when I told him that I needed him to literally tell me in words on a regular basis positive things he thinks about me and he refused, saying his feelings should be obvious from his actions. I find out from mutual friends that when I'm not around he talks at length about how great I am, yet he doesn't see a need to tell me those same things.) oh also the complete lack of interest in sex and how he always seemed really into my hair but not so into my boobs or gams or whatever.

Well I guess the real clincher is that his mom thinks he has Aspergers but he insisted she was wrong and I discounted the possibility that she was right because he's so expressive and can hold a conversation about pretty much anything, unlike my cousin, who will only speak at length about foreign currency or One Punch Man. Also Dude liked hugging me whereas my cousin can't stand to be touched by anyone, even his mom.

Of course it doesn't make a difference now, and I still don't want to go out with him anymore but seeing it through this lens makes me feel better. Ugh everyone always tries to diagnose their exes. I guess if anything writing that up was good therapy for me.

Quote from: Huntersoninski
You say it's therapeutic but in 5 years, looking back on this moment, will you be happy you spent this time dissecting the actions of and diagnosing someone you're not in a relationship with, or do you think you'd be happier looking back at times spent focusing entirely on yourself, your projects, and moving past it?

It's tough but you seriously have to work really hard, probably even harder than the average recently-single person, on derailing these trains of thought early and leaving them dead, because you don't have the luxury of cutting him altogether out of your life. So you have to cut him thoroughly out of your mind. You KNOW this makes no difference. You're just dwelling now. Live for 5 Years From Now Xibanya from here, they give a lot more of a shit about how you're doing now than your ex does and are way more entitled to your mental effort.

Quote from: endlessmonotony
Jesus fucking christ this post.

I'm just gonna add to this because .

You broke up with him over a lack of intimacy. This isn't the first time this has happened with you. You keep posting on about how you don't care about him. You said he expected you to be a mind reader, and yet you expected him to realize you had broken up before you actually broke up. (Indeed, moving on before telling him.)

Tell me, did you just tell him you were unhappy in the relationship because of a lack of intimacy and fail to take any initiative to fix the problems yourself? And I do mean real initiative, instead of "I guess he'll get over feeling weird because I've told him not to" and maybe one or two token efforts?

Your sadbrains couldn't be more obvious if you had a crystal skull and transparent skin.

Quote from: Meridian
"He's autistic! I'm depressed! It explains everything!"

The Breakup Megathread is full of gems waiting to be mined.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4802 on: August 04, 2017, 09:47:05 PM »
+6
:goonette: I was discussing my autistic cousin with my mom when I suddenly realized that my ex probably has Aspergers and this explains everything. (I know, an explanation isn't important.) I don't mean this in the pejorative sense of like an asshole on the internet, but it somehow hit me that most of the times he had hurt me or pissed me off were when he did things very similar to what my cousin might do, and I don't get upset with my cousin because I've set my expectations based on how I know he thinks. I didn't think to draw the parallel, maybe because my cousin is high-ish functioning but his autism is pretty obvious when you speak to him for more than 5 mins whereas Dude is highly expressive in his speech and gestures.

By similar I mean things like Dude missing commitments for infuriating reasons (like not leaving the apartment to pick up a friend who needed a ride at the agreed upon time because his hair was wet) or him expecting me to read his mind (like when I mentioned there was a play in town I wanted to see, he didn't remark on it or seem interested. I texted him about it too, but he didn't answer, so I bought a ticket for myself, then the night of, as I was getting ready to go, he asked about his ticket, which I didn't get because he didn't seem into it. He really did want to go but he didn't say anything. It wasn't even a "oh I forgot to tell you," he just took it for granted I'd take care of things) or being stunningly insensitive and rules lawyering around my exact words (like when I was ready to go to a fancy dinner I'd arranged for his birthday, all in my makeup and dress and everything, he asks if he can go donate blood first, I say, trying not to lose my shit, that he's the birthday boy, he can do what he wants, and he actually fucking goes and does it, then seems stunned that I was upset about that later since I did say it was his birthday and he could do what he wanted.) or just being weirdly hung up on things that don't matter (we went to a talk in town about a Unity 3D thing; it turned out to not be that great and I was hungry, so I quietly told him we needed to split. He agreed it wasn't that great but didn't want to get up and leave while the speaker was talking. I got up and left. I texted him telling him to get his ass out of there so we could get dinner, but he steadfastly refused despite not even having a good time, because the speaker wasn't done presenting.) or being unwilling to show me love in the way I needed (like when I told him that I needed him to literally tell me in words on a regular basis positive things he thinks about me and he refused, saying his feelings should be obvious from his actions. I find out from mutual friends that when I'm not around he talks at length about how great I am, yet he doesn't see a need to tell me those same things.) oh also the complete lack of interest in sex and how he always seemed really into my hair but not so into my boobs or gams or whatever.

Well I guess the real clincher is that his mom thinks he has Aspergers but he insisted she was wrong and I discounted the possibility that she was right because he's so expressive and can hold a conversation about pretty much anything, unlike my cousin, who will only speak at length about foreign currency or One Punch Man. Also Dude liked hugging me whereas my cousin can't stand to be touched by anyone, even his mom.

Of course it doesn't make a difference now, and I still don't want to go out with him anymore but seeing it through this lens makes me feel better. Ugh everyone always tries to diagnose their exes. I guess if anything writing that up was good therapy for me.

david hedgehog irl

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4803 on: August 06, 2017, 08:56:03 PM »
+3

david hedgehog irl

I would actually love to have a chat with her cousin because foreign currency is pretty interesting. Especially Israeli shekels. There's weird demonic faces hidden on them. Look up the Series B 100 shekel bill.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4804 on: August 06, 2017, 10:59:29 PM »
+6

Go back on your meds

POST REGERT

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • The Monarch of a Point in the Near Future
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4806 on: August 07, 2017, 06:42:54 AM »
+2
I don't see any demonic faces besides the one but she totally left out about how many baby foreskins were made into that shekel note

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4807 on: August 07, 2017, 10:54:50 AM »
+3
It's very well hidden, but it's there.

free temporary image hosting

So you can get a better idea of what it is:

free temporary image hosting

There's a lot of cool shit hidden on both American and foreign currency. On the latest US $10 bill, if you take it apart layer by layer, there's actually a flip-book style animation of New York being flooded by a tsunami. Not to plug, but I made a video on my channel going into detail about the 100 shekel bill face at length: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssxFCR8Ol1Y

But anywho, I'm no sperg but I could probably talk to this goonette's cousin about US and foreign currency for hours and blow his spergy mind. I would tune him out if he started talking about One Punch Man though.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:01:04 AM by [SWOLE]Mandy »

POST REGERT

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4808 on: August 07, 2017, 11:25:41 AM »
+3
Good video.  Really makes you think.  Will watch more.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4809 on: August 07, 2017, 11:34:17 AM »
+6
That's really cool Mandy, we would love to hear your thoughts over in the trading thread

POST REGERT

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #4810 on: August 07, 2017, 11:44:27 AM »
+4
That's a good idea.  A certain ethno-religious group tends to be in charge of international finance.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4811 on: August 07, 2017, 04:26:29 PM »
+1
That's a good idea.  A certain ethno-religious group tends to be in charge of international finance.

Is this a fancy way of saying Dave the streetshitting savage dominates the trading thread with nonstop 888 EURUSDX and muh Tesla?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4812 on: August 07, 2017, 09:12:15 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh2g-jw3tQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh2g-jw3tQ</a>

H̙̖̖̮͖͚͎ḙ̮̬͖ͅl͓̙͓̪l̵o͙̻͕̮͖̞͖o̮̰̠͚͜o̬̪o͉͇̲o̷̻̳̪ͅo̫͠o̰o͔̙o̥̘͖͚̳͓o̹̪͔̩͜òͅo̧͖̗̼̙̪̺O̷͚̞̻O̡̪̺ͅO̹̰O͖͎̲̻̼̬O̼͖̣̙̙͞ͅỌ̳̜̥̭ͅO̭̬ ̫͕͕̘̜̘m̼̼u̢͍̺̠͚̭h̛̥̹̥̗ ͍̞̪͍̝̙na̘͉ͅe̝̳m̗ ̠̬i͠s͖̲̯̩ͅͅ ̭̲̹͕̦͙ͅBO̠̻̘X͖̱X͖̳͚͇̖̣X͠X̻͞XX͖͎͇Y̝̲͠ͅͅ,̳͔̕ ̰̼̘̭̱a̲̼̪n̰͚̱̖̥̖̹d̗̗̫̻̭̪̱ I҉̜'̧m o̩̪̙̺̰ͅf͖̘̠̬f͕̣̫̹ ̼͝m͖y̨͔̯̭̼̟͔ ̥̭̹̙̪m̱̖̞͓̞e̯̼d͈͙̥̥͞s҉̲̲̯̗̙̜!̵̫̳̫͕̹͎͚

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables old Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4813 on: August 07, 2017, 09:59:12 PM »
+4
Mandy, if you can become this

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ</a>

with your craziness, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. You'll be okay. And cool. (er).
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!