;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 557943 times)

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« on: November 06, 2013, 12:29:27 PM »
So many of these fucking stories end up in different topics we might as well gather all that shit here so we can rage properly. I mean for fuck's sake:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-24308300
Argentine child allowed sex change on official documents
Transgender child in Argentina Parents say the child identified herself as a girl as soon as she learned to speak

The authorities in Argentina have approved an official gender change for a six-year-old child.

The case, grounded on the last year's gender identity bill, is the "first in the world", local media reports.

The legislation allows sex and name changes on official documents without the need for court approval.

The child was born a boy in 2007, but her parents said she started identifying herself as a girl as soon as she started to speak.

Gay activist groups have welcomed the decision by the authorities of the Argentine capital, Buenos Aires.

"It will be the first case in the world of a girl that gets new documents through an administrative procedure, without having to appeal to Justice," Cesar Cigliutti, director of the Argentine Homosexual Community group, told newspaper Pagina 12.

The approval of the altered document was announced by the Buenos Aires province's chief of staff, Alberto Perez.

It came after months of attempts by the child's parents, who have had their request denied twice.

Initially the parents were told that a child under the age of 14 would not have proper judgement to make such a decision.

But the case took a U-turn following a letter sent by the child's mother to a national childhood protection agency.

The federal body found that denying the child's change of gender would be a violation of her rights, according to the United Nations Convention on Rights of the Child.

Argentina became the first Latin American country to allow same sex marriages in 2010.

Uruguay followed suit this year.

:razor:

If you ever needed a reason to hate the U.N., well apparently according to them refusing a sex change to a 6 year old child is violating his rights. So much fucking rage right now. Then again it might just be a demand of UN peacekeepers who really want to fuck ladyboys instead of the usual child trafficking they engage into.

All is faggot.

An Faggot

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:48:28 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/17/another-transgender-student-claims-discrimination-over-bathroom-locker-room-use/

Pretty standard "I can use the men's room on boy days, bigot!", except for this unexpected twist:

"Later, the FBI focused on Johnston and McCloskey during an investigation of some bomb threats made at the main Pitt in Pittsburgh. The FBI questioned the couple in 2012. There was also a federal grand jury that threatened at times to dissolve into a circus.

In May, Johnston pleaded guilty to charges in county criminal court of trespassing and disorderly conduct related to the men’s locker room fracas. The sentence was 90-days probation.

The Post-Gazette notes that Johnston declared in a prior complaint with the Pittsburgh Commission on Human Relations that the Social Security Administration found her disabled “for a variety of emotional liabilities that included gender identity disorder.”"

Also, the picture of the 22-year-old boygirl and her 56-year-old gender-indeterminate "partner" is highly lol, but I can't figger out how to post it.

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:51:53 PM »

:lolno:

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 03:07:04 PM »
+1
For fuck's sake girl, couldn't you just shoot heroin and die in a dignified gutter the way your mother did?

e: I'm not even joking, if you glance at that picture every few minutes suddenly We Children from Bahnhof Zoo becomes a lighthearted comedy
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 03:14:59 PM by Medical Grade Dildo »

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards

An Faggot

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:14:38 PM by An Faggot »

A Fierce Woman of Size

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Motorcyclist 420 Italian Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
You're new here and probably haven't been exposed to the social justice scene. We're a pretty hardcore group, on the whole, and it can be very frightening or intimidating.

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took down a Goon Took Down an Admin cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 05:21:48 PM »
I'm leaning toward  :mcpuke:

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 05:41:53 PM »
+1

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 07:37:53 PM »
+3

:lolno:

bill o'reilly in a benjamin franklin wig and some dude i went to middle school with back in 2002
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 12:09:27 AM »
+2
 :jesse: Could there be a reason you rarely see attractive people doing this shit?

wimpb

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 12:13:32 AM »
+3
whyhomocouplesshouldnthavekids.jpg

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 12:20:07 AM »
+6
hormone BLOCKERS? like this kid's not even gonna start or finish puberty?

that's some pretty cut and dry child abuse  :clint:

sikandar

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 03:11:15 AM »

I think the idea is to block testosterone, they may give it estradiol or some shit in some ill-conceived attempt to force it into a sick facsimile of female puberty

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 03:20:33 AM »

I think the idea is to block testosterone, they may give it estradiol or some shit in some ill-conceived attempt to force it into a sick facsimile of female puberty

oh well thats much less horrifying

not
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 03:24:25 AM »
+8
The body language alone in that picture says everything.

I pray the boy goes at them with a sharp kitchen knife at night before they do the same to him.

sikandar

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 03:40:24 AM »
+2
The body language alone in that picture says everything.

I pray the boy goes at them with a sharp kitchen knife at night before they do the same to him.

Careful kids, one whiff of sissy faggotry (however transient) and your parents may very well lop your dick off

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2013, 12:38:18 PM »
+2
:jesse: Could there be a reason you rarely see attractive people doing this shit?

So angry at this I'm literally shaking. Literally. Fuck those dykes for what they're doing to that kid.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 12:38:59 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

An Faggot

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 02:03:41 PM »
+6
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/about-a-girl-coy-mathis-fight-to-change-change-gender-20131028

The heart-warming story of Coy Mathis, whose useless semi-employed parents decided when he was 18 months old that he wanted to be a girl because he liked sparkles or some horseshit.  In a sane world, both parents would be burned at the stake in the public square and the poor child made a ward of the Sisters of Unyeilding Patriarchy, but this is a world whose mores are dictated by housewives and faggots whose lives are given meaning by shit they read Huffington Post.  My daughter spent literally a year of her life pretending to be a cat - she walked around on all fours, spoke in meows, and only answered to the name Baby Kitty; if that were to happen three years from now I'd be arrested if I didn't immediately give her full body fur implants and inject her with lion blood so she could express her inner felininity.

Also it seems like every kid in the family has some kind of serious brain damage/disorder, oh well these things happen must be bad luck doesn't that preschool boy look adorable dressed as a Disney princess every day of his life?!?!

:razor: :razor: :razor: :razor:

TLDR: America hasn't had a decent leader since Cotton Mather, Decline of the West is now a superfun rollercoaster at your local family theme park, kill everyone, kill, kill, kill.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 02:32:30 PM by An Faggot »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2013, 02:38:25 PM »
+10
Lol. Anyone who has actually talked to a kid for more than 2 seconds know they don't know anything and you can pretty much force them to believe whatever you want with minimal effort.

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2013, 03:15:32 PM »
+4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome_by_proxy

The name "Münchausen syndrome by proxy" is derived from Münchausen syndrome, but it is important to distinguish one from the other, as they describe very different (but related) conditions. People with Münchausen syndrome have a profound need to assume the sick role, and will exaggerate complaints, falsify tests, and/or self-inflict illnesses.[6] MSbP perpetrators, by contrast, are willing to fulfill their need for positive attention by hurting their own child, thereby assuming the sick role by proxy. At times, they are also able to assume the hero role and garner still more positive attention, by appearing to care for and save their child.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 03:17:57 PM by Young GZ »

An Faggot

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2013, 03:39:17 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome_by_proxy

The name "Münchausen syndrome by proxy" is derived from Münchausen syndrome, but it is important to distinguish one from the other, as they describe very different (but related) conditions. People with Münchausen syndrome have a profound need to assume the sick role, and will exaggerate complaints, falsify tests, and/or self-inflict illnesses.[6] MSbP perpetrators, by contrast, are willing to fulfill their need for positive attention by hurting their own child, thereby assuming the sick role by proxy. At times, they are also able to assume the hero role and garner still more positive attention, by appearing to care for and save their child.

I am literally mad on the Internet right now.

sub-base turf sniffing boner diarist

• Enemy Of The State
  • It's their CULUTRE, SHITLORD!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian Libertarian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2013, 04:01:24 PM »

:stonk: God damn, it reads like the plot of a horror movie.
RIP Angel baby St. Trayvon:
Also of note, in Florida you don't have to prove self-defense. The onus is on the prosecution to prove that it WASN'T self-defense. :downs:

Round 2: Nig Harder: RIP good boy Mike Brown who din do nuffins:
Given that the autopsy showed no signs of a struggle, perhaps Wilson hit himself in the eye with the recoil from his gun, or maybe he tripped over the body.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2013, 04:07:24 PM »
Yeah, it's really fucking terrible and is pretty much exhibit "A" in the case against LGBT adoption. I won't advocate violence, but those bitches have got it coming.