;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 637388 times)

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5625 on: August 02, 2017, 01:08:13 PM »
+8
Ah yes blame medication, you know the same medication you want the government to pay for so you can take all you want without financial repercussion from some pill mill.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5626 on: August 02, 2017, 03:43:05 PM »
+2
Yeah, there's no way the alt-right isn't backlash for the mega PC/liberal browbeating which was backlash for the conservative Christian values and etc. etc. It's just dangerous talk!

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5627 on: August 02, 2017, 03:47:26 PM »
+9
Yeah, there's no way the alt-right isn't backlash for the mega PC/liberal browbeating which was backlash for the conservative Christian values and etc. etc. It's just dangerous talk!

It's interesting to see leftists who are behind when it comes to their own side's excuses/blinders. There were people trying to pull the "ignore them, they're just wild/bored kids with no influence" trick before Trump won the GOP primary. Now people are aware of and rightly afraid of /pol/ and the Alt-Right. The current line is supposed to be that the Alt-Right is super deadly serious and must be destroyed this instant or else there'll be a double super holocaust, and everybody to the right of Liz Warren is either an open or secret member.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Motorcyclist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5628 on: August 02, 2017, 06:42:20 PM »
+12
I hope Koalas March gets a helicopter ride

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5629 on: August 02, 2017, 07:07:41 PM »
+7
Quote from: Koalas March" post="474948295
The SA forums has never been perfect w/r/t race

What possibly could be in here eyes? White people all dead or lying prostrate before the genetically superior browns forever (while still working the jobs they're too stupid to do and maintaining the infrastructure they're too stupid to maintain to pay taxes to prop them up with gibs), and an eternity of sheboons going MMMMMMMHMMMMMM and NO YOU DI'EN?

Imagine what would happen to nigs if tomorrow, all white people vanished.

At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5630 on: August 02, 2017, 07:15:34 PM »
+8
They don't teach south african history in schools therefore it doesn't count.

I've been kicked out of a college class for bringing it up.

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic United Statesian You can't know! Futurist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5631 on: August 02, 2017, 09:13:14 PM »
+9
I've been kicked out of a college class for bringing it up.

No you haven't

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5632 on: August 02, 2017, 10:24:21 PM »
+5
Koala being on anti-psychotic medication explains so much about her behavior and beliefs.

Up the dosage.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5633 on: August 02, 2017, 11:07:44 PM »
+8
Koala being on anti-psychotic medication explains so much about her behavior and beliefs.

Up the dosage.

She should take all of them. At once.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5634 on: August 03, 2017, 07:48:35 PM »
That South Africa thing sounds kinda cool, like a real-life visit to the show Walking Dead.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5635 on: August 03, 2017, 10:43:05 PM »
That South Africa thing sounds kinda cool, like a real-life visit to the show Walking Dead.
Funny you should say that a game studio just got itself wiped from the internet for suggesting making a survival horror game that takes place in South Africa and it's based around the government OK'ing the genocide and you play as a white female civilian trying to get the fuck out of there while trying to avoid the violent african hordes who are going apeshit destroying the city.

It was supposed to be a game that's short in length but had a bajillion ways to escape or plan you escape and entire different pathways would open up depending on your decisions.

But Fuehrer Google said you can't portray blacks in negative light

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5636 on: August 04, 2017, 12:17:47 AM »
+9
Funny you should say that a game studio just got itself wiped from the internet for suggesting making a survival horror game that takes place in South Africa and it's based around the government OK'ing the genocide and you play as a white female civilian trying to get the fuck out of there while trying to avoid the violent african hordes who are going apeshit destroying the city.

It was supposed to be a game that's short in length but had a bajillion ways to escape or plan you escape and entire different pathways would open up depending on your decisions.

Links or gtfo
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5637 on: August 04, 2017, 06:34:59 AM »

Is this another ToP thing that he made up?

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5638 on: August 05, 2017, 12:00:14 AM »

Links or gtfo

I'm curious if anyone bothered searching because I can't find the 5 pieces of concept art which consisted of main female character, tribal grunt enemy with 6 thumbnail variations, alternate tribal grunt that has a baboon on a chained leash with a few other thumbnail variations including a hyena on a chained leash instead of a baboon, a lioness, and a warthog variation as well, there were two bosses an old beat up 1950's Ford Pickup with a rear mounted machine gun and with 3 people sitting inside and sprayed with tribal graffiti, and a wounded bull elephant with bullet flesh wounds, a partially sawed off left tusk and an chain is wrapped around it's body and leg and it's dragging a corpse with a car bumper with a winch attached to the chain.

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5639 on: August 05, 2017, 09:32:42 AM »
+14

Links or gtfo

I'm curious if anyone bothered searching...

No. Nobody is going to go on some unsourced wild goose chase over one of your fever dreams.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

magic kike

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5640 on: August 07, 2017, 01:10:50 AM »
+7

It's interesting to see leftists who are behind when it comes to their own side's excuses/blinders. There were people trying to pull the "ignore them, they're just wild/bored kids with no influence" trick before Trump won the GOP primary. Now people are aware of and rightly afraid of /pol/ and the Alt-Right. The current line is supposed to be that the Alt-Right is super deadly serious and must be destroyed this instant or else there'll be a double super holocaust, and everybody to the right of Liz Warren is either an open or secret member.

that pivoting is very intentional on their part. how better to hide trump voters' concerns than behind da evuw nazis? the left can't acknowledge they don't actually represent the average american's interests, so they try to make those interests seem deviant and extreme by associating them with their designated punching bag, the alt-right. 

:madgoon: E-HITLER DID THIS   :madgoon: says the shitlib, rolling past dying rust belt towns to his parents' mcmansion, where the only brown person is the illegal who cuts his yard. It was frog memes on a cambodian basket weaving messageboard that are responsible, not the people he put in power doing everything possible to shit on the white working class. Classic childish FUCK YOU DAD ITS NOT MY FAULT  :ultlibrage: mentality. Sad!

It's interesting they never make anime/manga references - It's always clean, sanitized prog approved cape comics, Star Wars, young adult crap, and other safe prog approved mainstream bullshit.

But on the other hand, it's nice they leave something amazingly awesome like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure alone from their bullshit.

:goonbeer: Rejoice dear goonsire, thine animes remainest pure!     
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:14:18 AM by magic kike »

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5641 on: August 12, 2017, 10:58:23 PM »
+7
Quote from: Koalas March" post="475302371
Yes. I've been trying to tell people how many fucking racists there actually are in this country, how many are itching for violence and just looking for an excuse.

I fucking hate that I can write a goddamn novel about jim crow, misogynoir,micro-aggressions, institutional racism, etc on this forum, but I'm the crazy angry black bitch that wants to ban everybody & kill white people.

Then it takes a car plowing through innocent people for folks to come out and say "Wow! The Alt Right actually ARE Neo Nazis! Omg Trump really supports white supremacists after all??"

goddamn. sorry I needed to vent.

Quote from: Koalas March" post="475303221
A big problem is moderate/liberals/progressive whites dimiss or outright ignore black folks (or other poc and lgbt people) when they are trying to tell you about their oppression. They get dismissive about things like micro-agressions, the criminal justice system, and how smaller actions converge into the big picture.

A lot of people ignore our voices, and don't come around until the violence we have been trying to warn people about happens. They don't listen until there's a body. And by then it's too late.

Quote from: Koalas March" post="475306381
Nope. Black people and others have been warning everyone about the dangers of white Supremacy, Trump's connection to it, the alt-right, etc forever. We've been shouting this shit from the roof tops.

I'm sorry that our oppression devalues or ruins whatever fantasy of this country you have, but listen: It's one thing to acknowledge this country's problems and want to make it better and into whatever aspirational dream of America you have, and a completely different thing to live in a bubble, ignore poc/lgbt voices that warned everybody this was coming and then show up offering the vague platitude of "this is not my america!" when cruel reality bursts their bubble.

Quote from: Koalas March" post="475306723
Just maybe the white people who listen to us and did see it coming weren't the ones being talked about?? maybe it was the white people whose minds did get blown who were being discussed?? maybe when a group of people is specified it's just that group of people that's the subject of the conversation?? maybe if you just see "white people" and assume it means you, you are just inserting yourself for no reason?? maybe you are the problem??

Quote from: Koalas March" post="475307342
I literally don't know how saying "white people whose mind's were blown" is not exclusive to white people whose minds were blown.

I seriously think you're just trolling at this point. There's no way that saying white people should acknowledge and confront racism is saying white people are trash.

People been saying Nazis are trash though. If you are equating all white people with nazis that's on you.

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5642 on: August 12, 2017, 11:35:43 PM »
Quote from: SKULL.GIF" post="475312191
I'm a paying ACLU member (and probably will remain so) but I intensely disagree with them on the Nazi thing

Fascist speech is dangerous, always always always always, and it must be suppressed. It can't be allowed to spread in society, fascist speech and ideology specifically exploits the weaknesses of a tolerant society (especially obvious when you see that the ACLU goes to bat for them) to get themselves a platform and recruit members. They don't care about the free exchange of ideas, they don't care about intellectual rigor, they will say and do anything to get the message out and once they have enough followers/power will instantly crush free speech.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5643 on: August 13, 2017, 01:04:53 AM »
+7
I can't tell if that's a serious post or not.

There's like 3 contradictions in that one paragraph and one meta contradiction because it was posted in D&D.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5644 on: August 13, 2017, 01:20:29 AM »
+2
Koala's March is an idiot. But so are WN who run people over with cars.

I'm a paying ACLU member (and probably will remain so) but I intensely disagree with them on the Nazi thing

Fascist speech is dangerous, always always always always, and it must be suppressed. It can't be allowed to spread in society, fascist speech and ideology specifically exploits the weaknesses of a tolerant society (especially obvious when you see that the ACLU goes to bat for them) to get themselves a platform and recruit members. They don't care about the free exchange of ideas, they don't care about intellectual rigor, they will say and do anything to get the message out and once they have enough followers/power will instantly crush free speech.

"Free speech is  dangerous, always always always always, and it must be suppressed. It can't be allowed to spread in society,"

FWIW real talk I know a lot of you are pissed that I plexxed SWOLECRU and think I'm a jew or w/e. And I do admit this is a privately owned website with no mandate for total "free speech."

That said, I haven't banned or plexxed anyone else with fascist beliefs and I do engage you, as much as it pisses some of you off. Which is more than I think a guy like SKULL.GIF would do.

:adam:

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5645 on: August 13, 2017, 01:40:16 AM »
+16

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5646 on: August 13, 2017, 05:07:16 AM »
+6

This is what's so baffling about communist retards, they are completely blind to the fact that every time they get their wish and speech is suppressed, it's always their faggot sadbrains bourgeois which suffers the brunt of it and they're the first up against the wall.  Do they think that people subscribe to nationalist ideologies because they're happy?  It's without fail a response to the leftist dysfunction creeping into their society that is causing them to suffer, and yet low level leftists never recognize that doubling down will inevitably cause their own necks to get put on the line as discontent grows.

You would think that being so smart they would recognize the same pattern that has happened dozens of times before, but I guess when your world view comes 100% from indoctrination there is no room for actually recognizance of cause and effect that wasn't found in some faggot textbook written by a slightly smarter idiot.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #5647 on: August 13, 2017, 06:43:54 AM »
+7

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5648 on: August 14, 2017, 09:44:19 AM »
+11
Do they think that people subscribe to nationalist ideologies because they're happy?  It's without fail a response to the leftist dysfunction creeping into their society that is causing them to suffer, and yet low level leftists never recognize that doubling down will inevitably cause their own necks to get put on the line as discontent grows.

You would think that being so smart they would recognize the same pattern that has happened dozens of times before, but I guess when your world view comes 100% from indoctrination there is no room for actually recognizance of cause and effect that wasn't found in some faggot textbook written by a slightly smarter idiot.

I'm starting to become genuinely happy concerned that we might actually, for realz start to see genuine mainstream white supremacism/Nazism come about due to all the false-narrative doubledown from the left.

They've delegitimized the concepts of fascism, Nazism and white supremacy to a point where Jared Taylor = Charles Manson and Trump = Hitler. THEY BELIEVE THIS!

How long till we hit a point where some HR rep sees that an applicant is a card carrying, nigger stomping klan member and just kinda chucks it up to "Oh, so you're a regular old republican. Tee hee! Ohhh those crazy democrats, I get it, I know what you're all about. Probably got a bad rep as a Trump voter in this wacky blue state of ours."

Shit is peak SNL sketch comedy. A regular MAGA-Joe who treats everyone as equals and is sick of prog bullshit lined right up next to Jessie White the grand wizard of the Web County Aryan Brotherhood being treated the exact same by a crowd of leftists.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:50:18 AM by blasting_asshole »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5649 on: August 14, 2017, 10:40:56 AM »
+6
Do they think that people subscribe to nationalist ideologies because they're happy?  It's without fail a response to the leftist dysfunction creeping into their society that is causing them to suffer, and yet low level leftists never recognize that doubling down will inevitably cause their own necks to get put on the line as discontent grows.

I'm starting to become genuinely happy concerned that we might actually, for realz start to see genuine mainstream white supremacism/Nazism come about due to all the false-narrative doubledown from the left.

They've delegitimized the concepts of fascism, Nazism and white supremacy to a point where Jared Taylor = Charles Manson and Trump = Hitler. THEY BELIEVE THIS!

How long till we hit a point where some HR rep sees that an applicant is a card carrying, nigger stomping klan member and just kinda chucks it up to "Oh, so you're a regular old republican. Tee hee! Ohhh those crazy democrats, I get it, I know what you're all about. Probably got a bad rep as a Trump voter in this wacky blue state of ours."

Shit is peak SNL sketch comedy. A regular MAGA-Joe who treats everyone as equals and is sick of prog bullshit lined right up next to Jessie White the grand wizard of the Web County Aryan Brotherhood being treated the exact same by a crowd of leftists.
Nazism looks good when the alternative is communism. There is a lot of talk about what Hitler was really about but its validity will be disputed forever thanks to dated war propaganda that is now considered fact. I question everything now, everything I've heard and been taught. Now a random blog on the internet is more objective than any news station.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>