;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 1870698 times)

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
Re: Trrroooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnsss
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2013, 10:19:28 AM »
isn't dans the only real tranny on the forums, as in he was born herm and only later in life did doctors discover he had vestigial parts of the female anatomy and got surgery to correct it? i wonder how he feels about all these insane fuckups.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2013, 01:17:20 PM »
+1
Quote from: Behold! A Elk!
systemic transphobia

ugh everyone thinks i'm gross!!!!!!
*shits in diaper*

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2013, 01:42:45 PM »
It all starts off with people being kind of social outcasts who have trouble getting laid,

Well in this case it's a lifetime of learning that women can only be victims, so she wants to get around that by becoming a man.

It's really common for abuse victims to blimp out so that they are unattractive to potential abusers. She's tried that and it hasn't worked so this is the next logical step.

Quote from: mangosteenfan
It's like a guy who can't make it up the stairs deciding to chop off his leg so he can blame everything on not being handicap accessible.

:adam:

Al Roker Shart

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2013, 03:16:22 PM »
My feelings and emotions are just a joke now. I made a passing comment about how seeing all these pregnant women made me feel kind of sad, you know, cuz I'll never experience that.

Never heard two people laugh so hard in my life. Maybe I am stupid for feeling this way.

Its like you almost figured it out and then....nah
Hell no, why should there be? I've undergone ego-death (CPTSD), the idea of taking a picture of myself or anything to do with myself makes me nauseous and .. just... no.

Agly

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards The party of compassion Scientologist
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »
So tons of shit about trannies killing themselves after suffering from years of depression or old trannies suddenly realizing at around age 60 that they've made a horrible mistake and wish they could get their original genitals back or horrorshows about bad surgeries or infections...

I mean, outside this fucking weird little echo chamber they've got going on, when you read about tranny issues it doesn't seem to make anything about your life better. I mean, might help some hermaphrodite or that 1 in 1000 case where it actually works out for the better, but for the rest it just becomes one more smashed up passenger car in the train wreck of a life they have going on. I like to read up on shit I'm going to make fun of so I can hit the marks, but when you read up about trannies you find you don't have to really make fun of anything because they're already made a mockery of things and your words are like a drop in the ocean. Nothing I say will ever be as cruel as the lives these people make themselves live, for no reason.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2013, 04:15:44 PM »
So tons of shit about trannies killing themselves after suffering from years of depression or old trannies suddenly realizing at around age 60 that they've made a horrible mistake and wish they could get their original genitals back or horrorshows about bad surgeries or infections...

I mean, outside this fucking weird little echo chamber they've got going on, when you read about tranny issues it doesn't seem to make anything about your life better. I mean, might help some hermaphrodite or that 1 in 1000 case where it actually works out for the better, but for the rest it just becomes one more smashed up passenger car in the train wreck of a life they have going on. I like to read up on shit I'm going to make fun of so I can hit the marks, but when you read up about trannies you find you don't have to really make fun of anything because they're already made a mockery of things and your words are like a drop in the ocean. Nothing I say will ever be as cruel as the lives these people make themselves live, for no reason.

Read this post in Payne-style.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIRna9Q4l_g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIRna9Q4l_g</a>

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2013, 04:29:51 PM »

How many goons and troons do you think are deeply upset that they were born "too early" for medical science to make a complete and total gender-swap possible?

Course now I'm imagining that in the future you'll have this magic tech that makes it possible and dipshits will still try to "fix" their lives instead of dropping 50 lbs and seeing how they feel about social interaction.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2013, 04:34:39 PM »
Hi Everyone! I'm Behold, A Elk!

Holy fucking shit I want to smash the fuck out of the patriarchy.

I played as Peach instead of Luigi in Mario 2 so obviously I'm trapped in the wrong body!
I was actually thinking about all of those little "signs" that you start remembering in hindsight after transitioning. I always chose female characters in games 10 years before I even had a hunch that I was trans.

I'm taking hormones and watching my man tits turn into lady tits!
I am overweight so I am already going into this with tits but they are like the fat dude variety.

When I'm sad about not being a female, I cheer myself by thinking of barren women!
I don't even want kids right now but I feel like I might in the future and its just knowing that it's a complete impossibility (I realize there is adoption but I mean biologically). The only thing that has made me feel a little better is realizing that there are plenty of cis-women who can't become pregnant either.

I hate patriarchy but am A-OK with supporting and perpetuating male/female stereotypes!
I have found that I relate to some friends less. I was raised male and have tons of male friends. But now I find that I will try to talk about clothes or make up or guys and then I will realize mid sentence that I am talking to a group of hetero men.

I'm counting on Science to grow a vagina out of my cheek:
Well they are doing some pretty crazy things with stem cells these days. Maybe, if I am remembering things correctly. Like that fancy new vagina with cheek cells or something.

I have a host of psychological issues and am a manic-depressive suicidal cutter with an intense fear of abandonment and intense craving for any validation at all!
This is getting a little personal but I was deeply suicidal this winter.

My brain can't reconcile this part of me that knows who I really am and want to be, and the depression affected brain that self harms and has a "theoretical suicide plan" I'm not going to do it though, I am aware how dumb it is.

Whoa, that totally isn't what I meant. I mean I do occasionally cut but I have always kept that really secret from anyone who could do anything about it.

at this point I have developed enough healthy coping strategies so that it is a very rare occurrence. I just mean keeping it from my parents and close friends so they don't freak out and do something drastic. I just don't want my life put on hold by ending up in a mental hospital for a week. Not a good time, with work and school and everything.

Quote from: Behold! A Elk! (blog)
I watched my own blood run down my arms and legs and in those moments I turned to cutting it felt wonderful.

Last night I spent half an hour cutting open a Gillette mach 3 disposable razor blade cartridge with scissors.

I did this so that I could get at the 3 tiny razor blades inside. I learned they are much more efficient than regular single razor blades. For cutting myself I mean.

I learned this from watching a video online on live leak (of a girl cutting herself in her kitchen late at night). I went there out of morbid curiosity, I had been having a lot of suicidal ideation lately and some part of me wanted to watch videos of people killing themselves. I remember seeing the Budd Dwyer suicide video on there and I thought I could find more. For anyone not aware Budd Dwyer was a pennsylvania senator who fatally shot himself on live television in the late 80s.

Anyway I had my razor blades and I had my headphones. I was listening to this great new podcast called The Fogelnest Files. Basically Jake Fogelnest goes through internet videos with a guest and makes fun of them. Its done rather well though I know I am doing a poor job of making it sound good. Itís weird how I can listen to something and laugh at it while at the same time I am cutting. I am very good at multitasking. At one point I playfully and gently moved the blade across my wrist thinking to myself that I could really do it if I wanted to, right then and there. I didnít, though that is obvious.

The blades were much more efficient than the one I had been using. I cut way deeper on my arm than I thought. Not enough to require a hospital visit (and I canít even imagine having to explain that to my father) but enough that I felt it necessary to get up and disinfect. I have no logical explanation for why I do this; aside from what I have read on physical pain and emotional pain coming from the same brain-zone (science talk!) and since emotional pain is more difficult to process I am compulsively using physical pain to numb myself to emotional pain.

I'm bipolar and I've been on a bit of a hypomanic kick these last few days and that causes me to get into this "every single thing about the world and everyone in it is perfect and beautiful" kind of mindset.

I try to please everybody. I have an intense fear of abandonment. It has only been in the last couple months that I have started realizing how unhealthy it is, for me and the people around me.

I also miss having a job because guys were starting to flirt with me and my brain just craves validation 24/7. I literally have many difficulties with just loving myself and not seeking out other peoples approve to feed my self worth, which kind of sucks as an introvert because most people don't expect that of me.

My dad used to molest me!
my self harm has been a part of my life for so long that I feel (mind, incorrectly) that it is a really casual subject. I have always had issues with conversational boundaries and this is another aspect I am discovering.

I always am aware of the trauma I have sustained in life. I just run everything through this filter where I tell myself things like: ďWell yeah I was molested but other people have been molested worseĒ.

In some ways I feel I might need to do that. Living with my father is constantly so triggering to my urges that I feel like I am never going to get better if I donít leave. The few months I didnít live with him I felt so happy, so free. Everything was wonderful. Thatís really when the depression hit me for the first time. this was over 5 years ago now. I got a taste of what life was like on the other side and it was beautiful, but than it was all ripped from my hands and I was back home.

I have also some super weird hang ups!
I kind of have this weird anxiety thing where I generally don't like there being active knowledge existing that I am a human who has bodily functions.

I sabotage friendships by falling in love with anyone who gives me attention!
It's just that one thing lately that's been annoying lately. Also I have gotten this annoying habit lately of getting crushes on my male friends. And, while they are respectful and loving and awesome; they are not quite the looking past having a penis types.

I also had my best friend (that I accidentally fell in love with, if anyone saw my posts in the depression thread they might remember the story) tell me that, even if I did get surgery he has known me too long as his friend to ever see me as a romantic partner.

I also confessed while hungover and weeping uncontrollably on a train to my best friend that I was in love with him but that is pretty much a separate E/N thread I guess.

I'm a marijuana addict who has established an elaborate mental framework to free myself from guilt over failing to quit!
I need to stop smoking pot.

Its not good for me. I hope you are reading that correctly. Itís not good for ME. I always think I am enjoying being high but there is that part of me that just thinks I am being an idiot. I have fun but I am always depressed after I stop being high. Its strange. I feel so happy on it but if I get alone with it I always start thinking depressively.

I was unable to reconcile the me that did drugs with the outdated morality surrounding drug use that I had implanted in my mind. Even though I was outwardly excepting there is still this part of me that equates drug use with bad person. So if I was doing drugs I was a bad person. But how is someone a bad person if they are just getting high? Doing drugs in a safe and responsible manner hurt my self esteem because I saw myself as a bad person for doing drugs.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 04:38:18 PM by sever lol »

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »
Aaaannnnnd now for the second time in this thread I started out an Effortpost thinking it would be some good LOLs and ended up feeling sorry for a person who clearly needs mental help and has found a community that is making things way worse.

Oogploont Woozoord

• Unperson
  • Oprichniki
  • Awards Faggot Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous TNE Veteran United Statesian Jew Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2013, 04:48:32 PM »
Yeah jesus that is just insanely depressing. What if he posted all that crap on a therapist help thread or some sort of equivalent away from toxic tranny advice? Or, god forbid, spoke with a real IRL therapist to help him with being a broken fucking wreck

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2013, 04:50:33 PM »
Hi Everyone! I'm Behold, A Elk!

Holy fucking shit I want to smash the fuck out of the patriarchy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

oppressedwhiteguy

• Domestic Threat
  • Aliens
  • Awards Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2013, 05:26:46 PM »
Sociopastry/NerdyNautilusGirl
before troon onset
Intersectionality describes how various biological, social and cultural categories intersect simultaneously and contribute to the oppression of women with different degrees of severity.

oppressedwhiteguy

• Domestic Threat
  • Aliens
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2013, 05:31:17 PM »
Nephielle

6'4"

Quote from: Nephielle" post="411013169
My mom and dad did something really amazing recently. I was feeling really down in the dumps, had just lost a bunch of friends, and I was hopeless. I would not say suicidal, but I just did not see how I could pull myself up from it all again, as I had repeatedly done in the past.

I thought, "My older brother is still going to call me a transvestite and to cut my genitals off". And I thought about all my other silly woes. And I became overwhelmed. But my parents pulled me into their bedroom and they asked something that completely threw me off, because it was such a break from the state of affairs with my family. They asked me what they could do so that I could be happier. And so I told them that I could not cope living with someone who disrespected me so much that they would infer I should kill myself, mutilate my genitals, and and refer to me as a transvestite out of spite. And so they did something I've never seen them do before. They brought my older brother into the room after I left and they screamed at him for hours on end. I heard them acknowledge all the stuff I had done for my family, all the sacrifices I made so that our family could continue functioning(Dropping out of college to be the caretaker to my siblings while the parents worked, worked a full-time job and sent my brother money whilst in jail, gave them my entire paychecks because we were still short on money with them both working, and like, they told him he would be kicked out on his ass if he even once degraded me again. And like, it was almost everything I had ever wanted to hear from them.

And then they asked me if I wanted to start living out as a woman full-time, and I said yeah, and they said I'd have a safe space at home, and like, it's something I can hardly reconcile with, because they've never, ever acknowledged anything I had done for them. I'm still absorbing it all. I made it to this point and stuff is actually working out for me, even if it's just one step at a time, and it's amazing. I feel amazing and safe and stuff.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:33:16 PM by oppressedwhiteguy »
Intersectionality describes how various biological, social and cultural categories intersect simultaneously and contribute to the oppression of women with different degrees of severity.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Jew cold, dead hands 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2013, 05:34:22 PM »
+1
They all look like bag ladies.  The ones who spread out blankets at live outdoor shows.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2013, 05:38:56 PM »
And then they all started clapping.

oppressedwhiteguy

• Domestic Threat
  • Aliens
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2013, 05:40:35 PM »
isn't dans the only real tranny on the forums, as in he was born herm and only later in life did doctors discover he had vestigial parts of the female anatomy and got surgery to correct it? i wonder how he feels about all these insane fuckups.

are these dans?

source: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2892153&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Al Roker Shart

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2013, 05:51:52 PM »
Less time sewing your Uhura outfit, more time scrubbing that nasty ass bathroom sweetheart.
Hell no, why should there be? I've undergone ego-death (CPTSD), the idea of taking a picture of myself or anything to do with myself makes me nauseous and .. just... no.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2013, 06:22:19 PM »
probably dans, yes. still a goon but from what i remember in fyad he is/was indeed a legit herm born  with both male and female parts

why didn't every a elk thread get closed for all the cutting/suicide talk? isn't that what usually happens in e/n for people who talk about suicide? the way he talks about it it could sound glorifying to other suicidal goons

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2013, 06:24:57 PM »
why didn't every a elk thread get closed for all the cutting/suicide talk? isn't that what usually happens in e/n for people who talk about suicide? the way he talks about it it could sound glorifying to other suicidal goons

It's all taken either from the hugbox troon thread where troons are immune to probation, or his blog.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:25:23 PM by sever lol »

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2013, 06:26:56 PM »
someone should post 'dad won't let me buy hormone pills from www.bestdickshrinkingpills1.com with his credit card, gonna kill myself right now' in that thread and see what happens

Agly

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards The party of compassion Scientologist
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2013, 06:30:41 PM »

How many goons and troons do you think are deeply upset that they were born "too early" for medical science to make a complete and total gender-swap possible?

Course now I'm imagining that in the future you'll have this magic tech that makes it possible and dipshits will still try to "fix" their lives instead of dropping 50 lbs and seeing how they feel about social interaction.

Shit, science can't make you stop being a pussy faggot, but my guess is...the majority of them? Didn't they have some subforum about working out? I mean shit, troon or not, being physically fit is just plain good for you. It's not like being a girl or boy matters when you're a 300 pound lard bucket.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2013, 06:38:05 PM »
Hormones + Self-Loathing + FYAD = Teabiscuit

All in all a relatively normal person who seems to understand that hormones aren't magic, people need therapy and doctors, you will probably fail at looking like a woman, and acceptance from other people is a low priority.

Also likes calling out more extreme posters on their insane tranny / feminist bullshit, which has resulted in a slew of bans and probations.

(It doesn't take a lot to be the voice of reason in that thread.)

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="401546993
Pretty sure I just have a shitty memory and this is nothing to do with being trans. Being a girl owns I don't need some random ass story about how when I was 6 months old I would only wear size 7 girl panties to justify transitioning.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="402422727
I'm perfectly happy to say my sex at birth was male because I am not intersex nor am I fucking crazy.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="407074580
I've never been gendered female even accidentally by strangers.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="409264768
Pills can't make you trans. That's the same as Alex Jones thinking that estrogen in the water supply is making everyone more effeminate and gay. See a therapist. You and your fiancťe are probably not going to last sorry

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="410880121
It's almost as hormones are not magic and you need to change other things to be passable.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="406397213
I think a lot of people in here are massively overestimating how much HRT will change their body. HRT will not magically change you into a curvy goonette. If you hate how your body looks now in girl clothes you will probably hate it after any amount of time on HRT. A better option would be to learn what styles suit you and what don't. Most of the time people look terrible the first time they try female clothes on because they don't have any fucking clue what they are doing.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="409432151
You don't have to be sexually attracted to trans people. It doesn't make you a bigot if you are not.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="410946419
Whenever I see long paragraphs about feminism or wordy words my eyes cross and I make farting noises. This shit is too complicated please make it really simple so idiots like me can not be bad people. Seriously it's like I have to be a fucking supergenius  academic to not be a bad person with all my buckets of privilege.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="406724146
You sound like a 12 year old on a candy store. These are serious procedures with some serious drawbacks. Chill the fuck out and go discuss this with a therapist before posting another confusing jumble of ideas at us.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="406345541
You can catch transgenderitis from a carrier by reading their shitty posts.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="405017506
If trans was detectable in-womb I would personally fly around the country aborting trans fetuses. If you want your physical sex to not be congruent with your gender you are fucking insane and if you would wish that on your child just because 'trans pride' well then you are an asshole.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="403409640
How is being trans not a psychiatric disorder what the fuck?

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="405047217
Being trans is a defect just like downs syndrome or whatever else. Detect in womb , abort. Nobody has to suffer being trans. I will not encourage people to allow a defect to continue to exist simply because I identify as having that defect. I guess there are vague arguments you could make saying that trans people existing forces society to question gender roles or something blah blah.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

And of course all the usual mental illness / repressed memory / damaged upbringing shit applies in spite of the clarity:

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="401542120
I don't remember shit from my childhood except that I was most concerned with finding every possible sharp corner and bashing my head against it. Maybe the two are linked. Shit didn't go south until around puberty I think.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="401546993
Pretty sure I just have a shitty memory and this is nothing to do with being trans. Being a girl owns I don't need some random ass story about how when I was 6 months old I would only wear size 7 girl panties to justify transitioning.

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="400119781
Attempted suicide , people who post here saved my life with timely 999 call

Quote from: Teabiscuit" post="410845211
I've never had a problem with harassment out and about. That's because I solve that problem by never going outside though. I need a therapist.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2013, 07:13:18 PM »
post link to elkblog tia
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards

Quality_Guaranteed

• Person Of Interest
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2013, 07:30:27 PM »
+2
I actually agree with you guys (and teabiscuit) that transgenderism is a disorder. Transgender pride is fucking stupid because being transgender fucking sucks. In all honesty, I don't know why anyone even bothers with HRT or SRS, because with today's technology it seems fruitless. To answer that one person's question: yes, I do personally wish I had been born later and that technology was further along than it is. I think one day we'll have the tech to allow someone to transition from one sex to another, with working genitals and everything, and the person will "pass" in every way and the only way you'll know if someone transitioned is through medical records. But we're not there yet and probably won't be in my lifetime. And yeah that fucking sucks. I wouldn't wish transgenderism on anyone. Whether it's a "real" thing or just psychological craziness, either way it's a shit sandwich.

To me, actually crossdressing and/or going under the knife seems pointless. I WANT to fucking pass. I sure as shit don't want people to look at me and see a dude with lipstick, wig, etc. The way I see it, if it's not possible for me to physically transition and be want I want to be, then the next best thing is to change the mentality. But even that's complicated as shit, and we barely have any understanding of transgenderism. I feel like I'm in limbo: I can't just go ahead and physically become a woman because science has only come so far, but I can't get rid of the desire or feelings of mentally being one for the exact same reason. I can only hope that, one way or the other, I live to see SOME sort of science/technology that will help me out and bring me relief. Virtual reality, maybe? Maybe I should practice lucid dreaming.

So I actually agree with agly and others who say I can never become a woman physically, and that no one will ever truly accept me if I tried. SRS and HRS just don't cut it. Not for me, anyway. If some transgendered people are satisfied with what they got, then great. But I'm not. I want all or nothing. Just let me physically transform and be completely biologically indistinguishable from cis women, or get into my head and relieve me of these feelings of dysphoria/dysmorphia/whatever-the-fuck. But this fucking halfway shit with SRS and HRS and make-up and voice training and all these other hoops to jump through and STILL, after ALL that shit, STILL not passing or being accepted as a woman, can go fuck itself. I know some transgendered people say it shouldn't matter if you don't pass, and to an extent I agree that you should feel good about yourself before what anyone else thinks, but it's also undeniable that none of us is an island and we DO rely on other people and society to validate us and help us define ourselves. Also, I just plain don't need the attention that being a non-passing trans woman brings. I don't want or need people staring at me or whispering about me, to say nothing of openly harassing and jeering and threatening me.

Let me just be a normal woman that looks the same as every other woman and is anatomically, morphologically, and physiologically identical, or let me be "ok" with what I got so I can get the fuck on with my life. I don't care how it's done: tissue engineering, stem cells, gene therapy, nanotechnology, virtual reality, hypnosis, pills, anything at all so long as it actually works. Hurry the fuck up, science.