;

Author Topic: SJW Watch 2016: The Left Eats Itself in an Orouboros of Faggot Proportions  (Read 206382 times)

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Social Justice Watch 2014: The Year the Left Ate Itself
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2014, 03:53:30 PM »
+1
Why the fuck does Avery have an email called vorpalsword at gmail dot com? That has to be one of the most unprofessional things I have ever seen. Make your email averyedison at gmail dot com or something like that, it literally takes zero effort to register a new email account.

Fuckin troons man.

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran BYOB Anonymous tfw no gf because jews
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2014, 05:01:12 PM »
+1
Ghostse misses the point of the tweet to flail around angrily that I used the wrong pronoun on that thing.

A shameful ghostse

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2014, 09:40:37 PM »
+1

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2014, 02:08:38 AM »
+2

What a considerate fellow. Nothing enhances a session of the good ol' five-knuckle shuffle like being reminded of the soft, silky, cuddly white privilege that is always all over me . Thank you kind stranger!

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2014, 09:10:01 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7cwWegXCU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7cwWegXCU</a>
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2014, 09:28:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7cwWegXCU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7cwWegXCU</a>

Keep Portlanf Pozzed to Shit
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2014, 09:38:37 PM »
+10
As this thread and other topics have proven time and time again, the biggest threat to the leftist revolution isn't the patriarchy or oppression, its always been the leftists themselves. There will never be any meaningful "uprising" just more worthless unorganized shit like OWS.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:39:10 PM by food desert »

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2014, 10:07:18 PM »
+3
As this thread and other topics have proven time and time again, the biggest threat to the leftist revolution isn't the patriarchy or oppression, its always been the leftists themselves. There will never be any meaningful "uprising" just more worthless unorganized shit like OWS.

It's always a bunch of entitled faggots who insist on their brand of ideological purity above everything else and if/when they don't get their way, they will call everyone in the movement -ists along with getting other leftist movements to wreck your shit. All that the powers that be have to do is to watch and laugh at this farce.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Better dead than red Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Californian 420 Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2014, 10:08:24 PM »
+5
I have to hand it to the early Bolsheviks for walking the walk and talking the talk unlike the pozzed out left of today.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

a bad guy

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Classicist Scrooge United Statesian Italian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2014, 10:30:46 PM »
+7
The bolsheviks are quite honestly the antithesis of a modern leftist. 

They actually knew how to use firearms and were not afraid of them :nixon:

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2014, 10:35:09 PM »
+1
Bolsheviks were all about industrial production.  As we've learned from the most learned of goon communist philosophers, growth is one of the worst things we can have in modern society.  So they would not be able to handle a Bolshevik regime.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2014, 12:53:01 AM »
+7

Just once I'd like to see a speaker shrug, snap their fingers, and unleash a team of mean motherfuckers carrying axe handles on pukes like these. Like they pick the wrong lefty speech to protest and end up in a one-sided street brawl with some union tough guys.

"We will not be silenced in the face of your violence!" :gayface:
"Oh? Let's test that theory." :clint: *snap*
 :johnwayne: :bronson: :clint:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2014, 02:49:13 AM »
Harvard's Kennedy School is now requiring freshmen in the School of Government to take a class called "Checking Your Privilege 101". http://www.salon.com/2014/05/13/students_at_harvards_kennedy_school_will_now_be_required_to_check_their_privilege/

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2014, 05:24:29 AM »
+5
HEre's the thing about priviliege checking:
When you are debating the solutions to complex problems, thinking about preconceived notions and how they might affect your views is a good thing. Teaching people how to think about how their life has shaped their views and to understand how people might have different views because of the events in their life is a good critical thinking methodology to teach.

The issue is that its always "You're white and that's bad" - of course that's now "You're white, male, straight and cis not mentally ill enough to want to hack off your genitals and that's bad and so are you.". No spic, chinks, niggers, bitches, cunts, or self-centered queers are required to check their privilege and think about how the got shit they didn't deserve (like being admitted to all the ivy league schools with a mediocre SAT because you are black), or how they assume things that aren't necessarily true or universal.

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2014, 07:16:41 AM »
+2
Reminds me of the time when I was in undergrad for engineering, there was a big push from the LAS side of the school to force the college of engineering curriculum to require sociology and women's studies classes.  It didn't take but I'm glad I don't have to bother with that shit these days, college is starting to become a self parody.  I'm never going to donate to these schools who think that injecting feminism everywhere is somehow going to improve education instead of buying new equipment or adding more engineering electives that focus on more interesting topics that relate to the industries these kids are going to likely work for.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:18:51 AM by A Shitposting HEGEL »

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2014, 07:23:24 AM »
+10
There are definitely areas where men have it way better than women, and I do think it's helpful to keep these things in mind. But the thing is, I can't really imagine these people making the point of "female privilege: being far less likely to be murdered than a man" even if it's just as true.

I can't really imagine an ~academic, intellectual~ teacher who unironically uses the term 'check your privilege' using such a class for anything but creating more needless tension between genders, races, etc and basically brainwashing people into feeling more hate and self-hate than they already do.

White Power Superhero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Black Chick Better dead than red Methodist United Statesian 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2014, 02:41:12 PM »
+20
I went to an Ivy for undergrad (neither Yale or Harvard), and it wasn't until that experience when I was exposed to any of this shit. It was eye opening and disgusting. Being the typical single-parent black kid in these scenarios, you still get everyone's "apologies" and self-hate, even if you don't fit their drug-dealing, daddy's-locked-up-and-mom's-on-drugs-and-i-didn't-learn-to-read-until-i-was-17 narrative. My freshman year, I took an intro to Womens and Gender Studies class and left that semester or quarter or w/e it was at the time really put off. The only one with any sense or hint of perspective was the professor, who actually knew her shit and wasn't afraid of the truth, even if it hurt feelings.

I'll say one thing, though. At the end of my undergrad I knew one thing:

I didn't wanna live in a hateful, racist world, but I also don't wanna live in a world where whites are castrated freaks who shake and cry every time they pay a bill on time. People just need to calm the fuck down and be people. Stop acting like nogs and troons and just be. Nobody wants to deal with anyone's shit from either side.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 02:44:59 PM by Fruithat Mcjaw »

SoCal Justice Warrior

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2014, 02:46:00 PM »
+12
Was it... Brown?

White Power Superhero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Black Chick Better dead than red Methodist United Statesian 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2014, 02:52:08 PM »
+2
not brown....brown...brown....

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2014, 03:31:23 PM »
+7
There are definitely areas where men have it way better than women, and I do think it's helpful to keep these things in mind. But the thing is, I can't really imagine these people making the point of "female privilege: being far less likely to be murdered than a man" even if it's just as true.

I can't really imagine an ~academic, intellectual~ teacher who unironically uses the term 'check your privilege' using such a class for anything but creating more needless tension between genders, races, etc and basically brainwashing people into feeling more hate and self-hate than they already do.

Not just that, but women's prison sentences are shorter in general, and I've never known a guy to be able to cry his way out of trouble. Bring this up and feminists start going on about counter balancing their lack of agency or some bullshit. The top of the privilege tree is not a rich white male CEO in his 40s, or even a daddy's money 21 year old bro. Its an attractive white woman in her early to mid 20s.

Its also worth pointing out that not all white privilege is universal. Some of it actually mislabeled middle-class privilege because most whites have self respect and try to get into the middle class instead of settling for being nigger rich lower class. But bring up any of this shit and oooo boy.
They also lack the understanding that "privilege" is a terrible word to describe it, because not everything that influences your views is a win or a gain. A poor who grew up on the streets with a drug addicted mom is better able to take care care of themselves than a middle class kid with two helicopter parents, but its really hard to say that the person who is self-sufficient is better able to take care of themselves after moving away from home because they have crack whore mom privilege.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2014, 03:46:28 PM »

lol fucking borg

:facepalm:
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2014, 04:46:09 PM »
http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/05/harvard-adds-privilege-checking-to-orientation.html
Harvard’s Kennedy School Adds Privilege-Checking to New-Student Orientation

The wonks in training at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government will soon be subjected to a new and touchy-feely line of inquiry: Checking Your Privilege 101. In response to growing demand from student activists, administrators committed Friday to adding a class in power and privilege to its orientation program for incoming first-year students.

“We’re at one of the most powerful institutions in the world, yet we never critically examine power and privilege and what it means to have access to this power,” says Reetu Mody, a first-year masters student in public policy and a campus activist. “We’re excited to have the administration on board for training all Harvard Kennedy School first years.”

Privilege — a catchall term for the perks an individual enjoys in society because of his race, gender, or class — has been used to analyze social inequality for decades. It’s also enjoying something of a moment, thanks to social-justice bloggers and their critics, like Princeton freshman Tal Fortgang. In a viral article for the conservative Princeton Tory, Fortgang wrote that calls to “check his privilege” — that is, to consider how his good fortune might impair his ability to empathize with others in any given debate — “threaten to strike down opinions without regard for their merits” and “solely on the basis of the person that voiced them.” Being told to check his privilege is not overt reverse racism, Fortgang admitted, but it “toes the line.”

Mody has some sympathy for Fortgang and his ilk. “If what you’ve been told all your life is you’re really talented and you deserve what you have, it’s going to be really hard to find out Maybe I don’t deserve it, and all these other people equally deserve it but never even had a shot,” she says. “Schools are not giving students a space to manage that loss of identity.”

She says most of the resistance to discussing privilege comes from those who (mistakenly) believe it’s about making individuals feel guilty. That’s why Mody thinks Kennedy School of Government makes a good pilot program for institutionalized privilege-checking. For them, examining the world and your position in it isn’t just a feel-good liberal intellectual exercise; it’s a practical tool for people who hope to be leaders.

Mody and other students began to organize for privilege training in the fall, when they bonded over their shared experiences of classroom hostility toward racial critiques. (Mody herself once walked out of a class on implicit cognitive biases when the professor told her, “This isn’t a discussion about racism.”) In October, they held an HKS Speak Out, where students shared stories of racial insensitivity, and in the spring, they created a Tumblr where more students joined the conversation anonymously — crucial, Mody says, at a school where everyone plans to run for office.

“Sometimes I feel that whole topics would be glossed over or completely misunderstood if I weren’t there to share my poor minority perspective,” one contributor wrote. “I remember sitting in class first semester and thinking, ‘No wonder the policies in America are so ass backwards! Harvard policy makers have no idea what they’re talking about, no accurate historical knowledge, no personal context, and no humility or courage to simply admit they don’t know and ask someone who does.’”

Last month, they held a privilege walk: 77 students occupied the school’s courtyard, where two facilitators led a “privilege visualization exercise.”

HKS Speak Out is still deciding what the content of the orientation program will be. “The substance of the training, while still under discussion, is to prepare students to understand the broad impact of identity on their decision-making and to engage them in constructive tools for dialogue,” Mody says. She’s reluctant even to name a text she’d put on the syllabus, though she’d like to mandate faculty training in privilege and power too. She likens it to the math classes masters candidates are sent to so they can apply economic theories.“If you don’t have an understanding of sociology, political science, critical race theory, feminist critique, and revisionist history,” Mody warns, “it’s going to be very difficult to talk about certain groups’ experiences, and why these other groups continually have this advantage in society.”

bigperm

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2014, 04:57:55 PM »
Reminds me of the time when I was in undergrad for engineering, there was a big push from the LAS side of the school to force the college of engineering curriculum to require sociology and women's studies classes.  It didn't take but I'm glad I don't have to bother with that shit these days, college is starting to become a self parody.  I'm never going to donate to these schools who think that injecting feminism everywhere is somehow going to improve education instead of buying new equipment or adding more engineering electives that focus on more interesting topics that relate to the industries these kids are going to likely work for.

Because forcing more of these classes is the only way for them to get a job after being students in bullshit for a decade-plus. Our favorite slave-master is posting in the DnD US thread about how the government needs to make college free AND create more jobs for liberal arts grad students in research and teaching.

White folks was in the caves while we was building empires!

We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was…

We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it

A Serpico Amongst Mods [02|Feb 10:33 AM]:   (I always agree with BP :smug: )

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Jew 420 Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2014, 05:16:56 PM »

I don't get it.  Do they want to shut out all opposing viewpoints, or become martyrs?

Either way, it's pretty lol.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2014, 05:25:52 PM »

what the fuck is that thing at 3:30 :lilal: