;

Author Topic: Ask/Tell Thread: Tell me about being a raging faggot!  (Read 35229 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Ask/Tell Thread: Tell me about being a raging faggot!
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2014, 02:57:47 PM »
+20
"Boy I hate working and cooperating with my colleagues, lol. Communism now!"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2014, 04:53:57 PM »
+17
"Boy I hate working and cooperating with my colleagues, lol. Communism now!"

It's amazing reading how many people laugh at how they're getting paid to do nothing and then wonder why they're not getting raises.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2014, 05:23:51 PM »
+16
I just refuse to work more than what I've already turned in and I love it when we're super busy and my boss needs more help and I can be like "nope, sorry I already turned in my time sheet."  There's no way I'm going to accept responsibility for remember my extra hours for another two weeks in order to actually get paid for them.

The moment he realizes you're the first person he wants to "let go."

-Just Boss Things

Man Hands

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2014, 06:35:02 PM »
+5
I just refuse to work more than what I've already turned in and I love it when we're super busy and my boss needs more help and I can be like "nope, sorry I already turned in my time sheet."  There's no way I'm going to accept responsibility for remember my extra hours for another two weeks in order to actually get paid for them.

-Just Boss Things

Eh it's a slippery slope sometimes because if you aren't getting paid OT and your boss is constantly asking you to help out you're getting fucked by the company. If you gotta stay back an extra 10-15mins to finish up or help out every once in a while well then you do what you gotta do. Being a hard worker doesn't mean it has to be at your expense all the time.

But these goons aren't hard workers and probably roll their eyes when they have to do something out of their normal SOP of facebooking and fucking around on company time.
“It was a rare double-loss for n—ers today,” read one thread. “First they found out /r/Coontown[1] would remain. Second, they found /r/RapingWomen[2] was to be removed.”

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2014, 06:37:44 PM »
+8

-Just Boss Things

Eh it's a slippery slope sometimes because if you aren't getting paid OT and your boss is constantly asking you to help out you're getting fucked by the company. If you gotta stay back an extra 10-15mins to finish up or help out every once in a while well then you do what you gotta do. Being a hard worker doesn't mean it has to be at your expense all the time.

Theres better ways to make yourself less available to that kind of stuff than going "I"D LOVE TO HELP YOU OUT A BIT BUT I ALREADY TURNED IN MY TIME SHEET SO SEE YA"
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Man Hands

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2014, 06:42:03 PM »
+4
That guys comments really just shows his work ethic and character when a co-worker genuinely needs some help finishing something up. I've never worked with anyone that wasn't in the military or former military so I'd imagine there is zero camaraderie in the normal work force. Especially faggy 9-5 cubicle jobs.
“It was a rare double-loss for n—ers today,” read one thread. “First they found out /r/Coontown[1] would remain. Second, they found /r/RapingWomen[2] was to be removed.”

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2014, 06:57:55 PM »
+6
I managed union workers for years and I would literally tell them to get out if they tried to stay one minute late.  The schedule was the schedule, and letting them fuck around with it was a slippery slope of petty grievances I refused to deal with.

"But I want to start early."  Don't care, bro.  Shit ain't built around when you feel like coming in. 

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2014, 08:28:29 PM »
+8
there's just something so fucking disingenuous about "I'm not lazy, it's my job's fault for not giving me enough work to fill out the day," especially when combined with "when my boss needs help, I tell him too bad qq"

This person will have a post in BFC in six months' time about launching a wrongful termination suit. And it will be golden.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2014, 09:01:49 PM »
+6

-Just Boss Things

But these goons aren't hard workers and probably roll their eyes when they have to do something out of their normal SOP of facebooking and fucking around on company time.

It'd be different if this (probably curvy) goonette was asked to work off the clock.  According to the quote:

There's no way I'm going to accept responsibility for remember my extra hours for another two weeks in order to actually get paid for them.

It isn't that she is being asked to work off the clock, it is that she can't be bothered to write down "Worked 3 hours on Project X" on a Post it note, put it on her monitor, and put in those hours on the next timesheet.  It's just one of those dumb, smug "fuck yous" to the boss and her work group, which will definitely catch up to her eventually.  When that time comes, I expect a bunch of posts about how much of a dick her boss is and how some creeper stared at her ass and therefore she needs to file a sexual harassment lawsuit but HR refuses to do anything about it (read: she has no evidence) and has to bounce to another job.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 11:32:18 PM by Small Weinered Goon »

Man Hands

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2014, 09:12:54 PM »
+3
I didn't even catch that. I thought it was a no OT situation and they were working for time they weren't getting paid. Hell I would work 12hr days if I knew OT would be included.  What a sad piece of shit.

wimpb

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2014, 09:21:34 PM »
+4
i dont get paid O/T, but i have come in on weekends before because a project needs to go ahead and someone screwed up the timeline. if i didnt come in and work then the project would get delayed which would cost the client a lot of money.

even if you're doing bitch work i dont think its asking too much to take just a little pride in what you do, and ffs you're still getting paid to do it.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2014, 11:55:53 AM »
+11
It goes hand in hand with the inability to accept criticism. An inability so deeply rooted, they can't even listen to self-criticism. I speak from experience. I used to bounce from decent job to decent job because I'd do mediocre work which never improved because I didn't care to improve. I had the same attitude of "the money isn't improving, so why should I?"

It's fucking stupid and now that I work a job I love, I realize just how stupid that mentality was and how much further I would be in life, had I realized it sooner.

At this point in time, I've been finding myself realizing "I should have gotten/learned/figured out this shit 4 years ago" in regards to things like organization, communication, time management, etc. Sometimes I feel late to the party and get down on myself for having to play catch up. Then I remember there are plenty of people (goons) who don't even plan on showing up but are constantly bitter they're stuck inside on a Friday.

It's like this... We all slack off at work. Some more than others, but I doubt anyone is 100% focused on the task at hand, all day, every day. I realize this and realize once in a while, karma swings back around and I might need to attone for writing this post on an internet forum dedicated to mocking niggers and trannies. The logic being that while it might not be my duty and I might not be required to accept the task, I'm also not getting paid to be on Facebook or a banned pantshitter forum. We have lax rules here and my boss doesn't encourage/discourage wasting time online, as long as everything runs smoothly. You scratch my back/i'll scratch yours. It would be different if I worked at an oppressing establishment behind restrictive web filter, but that's not the case.

The options are usually...
-Suck it up, stay late, get it done.
-Kindly explain that you have plans for after work, but will make sure to schedule time for it, within the week.
-Nope, fuck you, not under my title's responsibilities.

First and second would probably account for 75% while the latter might happen on the rare chance your boss makes an incredibly outlandish request.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:00:09 PM by blasting_asshole »

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2014, 03:14:43 PM »
+7
Every few pages or so, the Roman History thread tends to devolve to matters of social justice.  They either weep openly about their mistreatment of women or they like to talk about racism.

Some quotes:

By today's use of the word racist that would not really count. The Goths and Vandals were of similar ethnicity to tons of Roman citizens, had the same religion, the same color skin as the majority, and were culturally familiar with them due to serving in the legions.

They did horrible things, just with different motivations then the Ku Klux Klan or Hitler.

I was thinking more Julius Caesar with the latter bit. And I'm sorry, but your definition of racism is utterly laughable, and you don't seem to realise how ridiculous it is use KKK and Hitler as benchmarks for racism. I'm assuming you define racism on the basis of hatred and malice, and other such personal motivations. This of course is the boneheaded notion that racism is solely prejudice; i.e., just motivation, and not action. You might as well argue that the British Empire wasn't racist because it was motivated by profit instead of hatred and malice.

The Romans killed and exploited people for not being born Roman or acceptably Roman. If treating others inhumanly because they're from a different ethnic group is not racist "by today's use of the word", what is?

was "Roman" an ethnic group...? I thought it simply meant "a citizen of the Empire" the way it's being used here?

edit: is hatred of an ethnic group "racism"...? I really don't think race the way we understand race existed at all in the Classical world hence why people are claiming "racism" didn't exist then. Would you consider inter-ethnic hatreds among European people "racism"? I don't think it really qualifies. It's a cultural discrimination, not a "genetic" one.

Race as we understand it doesn't actually exist today either. And "hatred" isn't really the definition of racism either.

Also, there were no "Europeans" back then. There was Europe, and people living in Europe, but there was no pan-European culture or polity like today.

The US is perfect example of how modern day racism is different then it was in 100BC. People in America are systematically discriminated against for no reason other then the color of their skin. No matter where they go in society or how rich they become, they cannot escape prejudice and discrimination. Yes everyone hated the senators Caesar put in, but the point is he did it. That would have been like the Governor General of India packing the House of Commons with Indian nationals to gain political power, and immediately after the conquest, not 100 or 200 years later.

I make the distinction not to defend the Romans, but to highlight just how much more vile, pervasive, and harmful modern day racism is. The Romans ain't got shit on white people post 1500.

Nonsense. When the Spaniards ransacked America, Bartolomé de las Casas stood out for not believing that the Indians were subhumans, the enslaving of which was good and meritorious for white Christians. And besides, the argument that some men are not men and are only fit for slavery goes back to Aristotle, from whom it was picked up by the Arabs and Spaniards, among others, so, uhh...?

...and it keeps going...

If you haven't seen kids entirely aware of skin color, then you haven't seen many suburban families. The "Mommy, look at the chocolate man!" moment is near universal in those communities that are super-homogenous and don't have easy access to ones that aren't.

So with that established, the question then becomes the (19th/20th-century-defined) ethnic demographic makeup of each Roman city to determine what skin colors Romans from which parts of the empire would find odd, and that will simply never be possible.

We also had a discussion about racism in the ancient world about three months ago. There's only so much to discuss.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2014, 03:48:07 PM »
+6
"There's only so much to discuss."

The last refuge of the intellectual light-weight. Did you guys hear that? Ancient history? Solved. Understood perfectly and in full. Hey, history departments around the world? Pack it up. There's only so much to discuss and I guess we ran out of history. Should've saved some for a rainy day.

:adam: Or maybe a circle-jerk can only go in circles for so long.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2014, 04:47:52 PM »
+4
Yeah, it's pretty telling that in the event of "nothing to discuss", they start talking about social justice.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2014, 12:44:28 AM »
+9
There's only so long you can hold tightly onto one another's dicks while you loudly proclaim that you all agree on the Correct Political Thought.  After a while you start to get cramp in your arm.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2014, 08:36:58 PM »
+6
MRA shitlords in the BFC Lawyer thread.

It starts here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3301274&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=875#post437627347

I have a question for you criminal type weasels.

In the news there's a big deal about a university president who was giving a speech about surprise sex, and he discussed 3 falsely reported surprise sex cases on his campus last year. Everyone is totally super mad and that guy literally committed FGM or something. I get the many reasons why what he said was lovely, but...

Having spent some time in a family court prosecutor's office, I saw a pretty negative run of surprise sex reporting. I think everything is slanted against victims and I don't think they should be doubted. But there's a sea of mentally ill people, and I saw a significant amount of prosecutorial resources devoted to investigations where stuff didn't go down how the victim said it went down.

A huge % of victims recant, but that's because the boyfriend was out on bail and drove them to the courthouse. I'm not talking about any type of witness intimidation/battered wife syndrome stuff. I'm talking about cases where the events pan out as false. Are you folks seeing this with any type of regularity? Or am I a jerkfaced rear end in a top hat? (for this specific reason)

Fake rape allegations!?  Surely you jest!

I've heard it explained that the process of prosecuting a surprise sex allegation lends itself to tons of attention for the alleged victim. surprise sex/sexual assault tends to leave a person not wanting to be scrutinized and exposed, whereas the main reason someone would falsely claim they were sexually assaulted is specifically for the attention.

According to my family/criminal sources here in Texas, a lot of the allegations don't stand up, and are pretty transparent cash/custody/attention/power grabs.

:ultlibrage:

In my short but horrifying tenure doing family law I had the pleasure of handling false surprise sex accusations, false abuse accusations and false child molestation accusations. I'm betting anyone who does family or criminal law has had at least one.

But thanks to the Tumblr crowd you're not allowed to ever say victims might be lying, that dude should have known better.

:ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

Yeah, both you and blarzgh's statement ring true with my experience. It's lovely because discussion of this empowers the rabid MRA crowd and could have a chilling effect on victims reporting. But... I saw a pile of mentally ill people that wanted negative attention. I don't doubt that the university president actually did have 3 cases of false reporting.

It's better that the pendulum swing in the politically correct direction, rather than the opposite status quo. But it's weird as hell to me. Now I know how my racist grandpa felt as he witnessed the civil rights movement.

Nice way to cover your ass, shitlord.  We have you on the record saying that strong womyn can occasionally make false rape accusations.

The only right answer is that idiots on social media stay out of it, and let us do our loving jobs. Twitter is not a valid substitute for the justice system, and while 'outrage' is the flavor of the week in social currency right now, no social trend survives time and the limit of human tolerance for stagnation. Things will change, and people will eventually tire of everyone looking for 'the latest thing to get outraged about' and re-posting/hosting/commenting/trembling in unison over their proxy for a desperate bid to belong to something.
:ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

but...but...the outrage! And writing a blog/reading wikipedia is totally the same as substantive experience in the legal system. (She says after having to explain to someone elsewhere in D&D that people are not found "innocent" at trial.)

On a serious note, this editorial, I think, does a good job of questioning the "all victims always tell the truth" social justice crusader mantra while still pointing out the valid concerns that an overly pessimistic posture towards all alleged victims plays on misogynistic tropes and has the potential to have a chilling effect on sexual assault reports. (and btw...if it's a false allegation, they are an accuser, not a victim) There needs to be a middle ground.

http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...ver_happen.html

And if I can make a request, I would really...REALLY like it if, when teaching sexual assault prevention and bystander intervention, college programs could focus on surprise sex as it is...you know...actually defined by the law of the jurisdiction, please. I think a lot of college campus alcohol related incidents involve people who truly believe they were "raped" because they have been given an inaccurate definition of the term. That being said, there does come a point where a person truly is too drunk to consent.

False allegations are rare, but it's naive to pretend they never happen. Still, the individual's remarks, IMO went a little beyond acknowledgement of the reality of false accusations and seemed pretty inappropriate, even if they were taken out of context.

:ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage::ultlibrage:

Unfortunately that's been the NOPD's statistical approach to fighting crime for several years now. Anecdotally I know of several criminal complaints that the NOPD has underreported or simply ignored (neither involving sexual assault), taking a clear home invasion/burglary attempt and charging it as trespassing or disturbing the peace. Or taking an armed robbery ("the guy pulled a gun, threatened to kill me, and took my wallet") and reporting it as simple robbery ("it was unclear whether the victim actually saw a gun and not a cell phone"). Or there will simply be no record of any investigation at all.

And then they tout the numbers showing that violent crime has decreased. Thanks NOPD!

ROFL

I don't really get why the spectre of false complaints re: sexual assault gets peoples ears back rather than, say, false criminal complaints just generally. Why is sex assault so different / more concerning

:ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage::ultlibrage::ultlibrage:

I wonder if D&D and E/N know that there are literal bigots on the site preaching hate.

For what it's worth, I don't disagree with these people at all.  Coincidentally, these people are gainfully employed, an endangered species of goon.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2014, 10:13:24 PM »
+9
Apparently the NOPD thing is really bad in terms of just plain not bothering to investigate even when presented with serious physical evidence like a two-year-old with genital trauma and an STD. If Dick Wolf made L&O: SVU: New Orleans, the show would just end after the theme song.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2014, 01:35:55 AM »
+3
Apparently the NOPD thing is really bad in terms of just plain not bothering to investigate even when presented with serious physical evidence like a two-year-old with genital trauma and an STD. If Dick Wolf made L&O: SVU: New Orleans, the show would just end after the theme song.

one of the dudes I did security with was from Nawlins, and knew of several instances of murder charges never appearing or evaporating with sufficient donations to the the City, Police and Mayor's campaign fund.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2014, 09:25:45 AM »
+6
a city with niggers filled with lazy cops...
FREE NEAT

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2014, 09:58:35 AM »
+11
Louisiana doesn't really have laws, just a tiered system of bribes and the punishment for not being able to make the bribe is jail/prison.

rockchalk

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2014, 05:37:25 PM »
+4
"Tell me about life under communism" actually getting some legit responses and trying to keep the D&D-ers out of the thread.

[TELL] me about shooting communists in the head and dumping them in a mass grave. I need a weekend project.

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2014, 08:22:49 PM »
+7
too many posters in that thread going "my parents/grandparents say it was OK I guess"

nigga if you romanian and born in the 90s don't fucking post, just wait for the middle-aged posters to show up who actually lived under it

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2014, 10:20:49 PM »
+14

I don't really get why the spectre of false complaints re: sexual assault gets peoples ears back rather than, say, false criminal complaints just generally. Why is sex assault so different / more concerning

Uhm, maybe it has something to do with people just getting sick of all the social justice zealotry that requires every virginal nerd on the internet and their fat faghag counterparts to screech, nag, and preach across twitter, tumblr and every comments section about victim-blaming, slut-shaming, male-gazing and all the bigoted cis het rape bros that torment every poor female they meet with sex-hazing.  If the male feminists and cat-ladies start obsessing, exaggerating and outright lying about car theft and property crime like they do rape and sex crimes then it'll be fraudulent insurance claims you'll be hearing about
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2014, 10:03:55 AM »
+26
Outrage Farmers don't realize that the average person has a threshold of fatigue for almost everything. If you hear that our society is some sort of hellscape of rape culture and crimes against women without ever actually seeing it your mind will subconsciously start to block it out. Like if you lived in a war zone for years or were the guy pulling the switch on Texas Death Row. Your brain is faced with a choice to justify and console itself or to risk breakdown and it is surprisingly good at it.

And we're now pushing past that point to spite and push-back because the brain gets agitated that the things it hears about are not actually true with it's consistent perspective of the world.

Quote from: Harry D Greek
Uhm, maybe it has something to do with people just getting sick of all the social justice zealotry that requires every virginal nerd on the internet and their fat faghag counterparts to screech, nag, and preach across twitter, tumblr and every comments section about victim-blaming, slut-shaming, male-gazing and all the bigoted cis het rape bros that torment every poor female they meet with sex-hazing.

The brain gets extra ornery as it realizes that the people preaching the blind world view have a lot of traits worth pitying or hating!