;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 390211 times)

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #4400 on: August 02, 2017, 06:38:13 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watwC3SKWOE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watwC3SKWOE</a>

Reminds me of that CBC (canadian) video. Btw death to white supremacy, the future is brown, lol white genocide is a myth you racist.

open-source jihad

• Person Of Interest
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #4401 on: August 02, 2017, 10:32:58 AM »
+3
I wish I had screens of the comments and like ratio before removal.
Twas top banter

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4402 on: August 02, 2017, 11:54:40 AM »
+17
Some of the best bantz is getting reposted.

Do you get it yet white people?

Black people don't want equality or equity. If they had it their way they would want you humiliated and erased. They are bothered by white people who don't hate themselves. I've met enough of them to know this. They take advantage of your kindness. They normalize violence against you. They play the victim. They constantly normalize your exclusion and paint it as a "good thing". They trivialize all of your history and brilliant accomplishments of your ancestors. They often say its "stolen" or go as far as inserting themselves into your history. They do this all in an effort to strip you of your identity.  Consequently meant only to further guilt white people into serving their agenda.

When they say they hate "white supremacy" what they are really saying is that they hate white majority.

Allow me to remind you of your identity.

There is no race or subgroup in human history that has more contributions, innovations, inventions, and discoveries that benefited human ingenuity and existence than those categorized as white people. Only long standing civilizations in Asia can compare.

Short quantifiable list of innovations and methodologies that shaped human existence and paved toward the modern world.

Dear White People, Thank you for

Every Element on the Periodic Table - (European - Russian, American, German, French, Belgian)
Capitalism (English)
Mass Production (English)
Logic (Greek, Aristotle)
Biology (Greek, Aristotle)
Modern Medicine (Undoubtedly, Western Europe)
Germ Theory (European)
Genetics (European)
Calculus (German, English)
The Big Bang Theory (Belgian)
Evolution (English)
Newtonian Physics (English)
Democracy (Greek)
Common Law (English)
Chemistry (French, Lavoisier)
Geometry (Greek, Euclid)
Cartesian Coordinate (Descartes, French)
Heliocentrism (Copernicus, Polish)
Meteorology (Greek, Aristotle)
Geology (Lyell, English)
Pasteurization (French)
Philosophy (Plato, Aristotle, Hume, Locke, Hegel, Descartes, Epictetus, , Nietzsche, Aquinas, Plotinus, Hobbes, Rousseau)
Literature (Tolstoy, Joyce, Dostoyevsky, Sophocles, Aeschylus)

Added to the List:
Suits, The wheel, Cars, Planes, Satellites, Phones, Discovery of electricity , TV, Radio, Computer, The Internet, Football, NASA, Basketball, The Olympics, whiskey, gin, brandy, lager, vodka, The typewriter, Morse code, Submarines, Steel boats, Discovery of the D.N.A strand, cells, molecules, atoms, electrons,neutrons, Theory of gravity, Pythagoras theorem , splitting the atom. The list goes on and on.

The top countries with best standards of living is predominantly white. The top countries with the best quality of life is predominantly white. The top countries in terms of comfort are predominately white. Do you see a trend?
If you're not satisfied enough just Google top 100 inventions all of which were invented by white people accompanied with multiple documents of evidence of each findings.

Western civilization is a white civilization. However, Whites were brainwashed into being pathological altruists. Our kindness to the world and transcending ourselves is literally killing us.  Because of this , now there are hordes of anti-white rhetoric being spewing from every avenue of the I love cock more thanmainstream mediadoes, people of color, and white liberals.

There has never been a race so brainwashed to the point where they openly call for their own extinction than white people.  The question sums down to this. Do you or do you not believe whites deserve to be the majority in their own nations?

Which way, Western Man?
Which way, Western Woman?
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #4403 on: August 03, 2017, 02:27:56 AM »
+11
All because of racism colonialism imperialism exploitation violence hate

:trigglypuff:

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4404 on: August 03, 2017, 12:14:20 PM »
+13
Some of the best bantz is getting reposted.

I always enjoyed these YT AIN'T HAVE NO CULCHA strain of KANGZ, because they're so easy to troll. On Twitter my go-to is something like " "Whitey ain't never gave us nothing!", she posted in English on her electrically-charged smartphone on the internet from the United States of America." "
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #4405 on: August 04, 2017, 07:11:15 AM »
+9

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #4407 on: August 04, 2017, 09:28:43 AM »
+9
Either Merkel is an amazing liar or even more incompetent that we Germans think.
"She wishes she did not do it" - Fuck you, you had all the time and means to close the borders. Fucking Hungary managed it, then so can we.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4408 on: August 04, 2017, 11:46:43 AM »
+25
I gotta say that it's impressive that even in leaked transcripts of private conversations (assuming they're real), Trump is the same guy maintaining the positions he ran on.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4409 on: August 04, 2017, 02:19:24 PM »
+5
It's frightening to me that this stuff is leaking. It means people who agree with Trump but can't be candid in the public eye will be afraid to say anything now. But it's also great to see how he is "off the record".

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4410 on: August 04, 2017, 02:45:48 PM »
+4
It's frightening to me that this stuff is leaking. It means people who agree with Trump but can't be candid in the public eye will be afraid to say anything now. But it's also great to see how he is "off the record".
Damn Russian hackers! Wait...
Isn't this leaking shit basically treason at this point? Like Bradley Manning style

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4411 on: August 04, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »
+4
Damn Russian hackers! Wait...
Isn't this leaking shit basically treason at this point? Like Bradley Manning style
Yea dude, like, im young so maybe just being naive here but can anyone name another time where there was such blatant obstruction from public servants and whoever else? I can't imagine anyone caught doing this would be let off with a slap on tjebwridt

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4412 on: August 04, 2017, 03:05:10 PM »
+6
The whole Russia thing has been hilarious, but really man this shit is just infuriating. What these people are doing is literally just "we know you voted for this and our job is to serve the people, but we don't like that you wanted this specifically so we'll just throw tantrums and  bog down the whole system  :)"

How fucked up has our country become that it's even possible for people to get away with this?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4413 on: August 04, 2017, 03:14:12 PM »
+5
The whole Russia thing has been hilarious, but really man this shit is just infuriating. What these people are doing is literally just "we know you voted for this and our job is to serve the people, but we don't like that you wanted this specifically so we'll just throw tantrums and  bog down the whole system  :)"

How fucked up has our country become that it's even possible for people to get away with this?
They don't actually say or believe this, though. Their job is to make sure that what the ruling class (who they view themselves as part of) wants will happen  regardless of what the voters want.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #4414 on: August 04, 2017, 10:38:58 PM »
+15
I gotta say that it's impressive that even in leaked transcripts of private conversations (assuming they're real), Trump is the same guy maintaining the positions he ran on.

Yep, there is literally nothing in those transcripts which makes him look bad IMO. He is doing and saying what I voted for him to do. Once again the media tries to make Trump look bad, and instead makes him look good.

:trump:

The funny thing was I was listening to a hard lib public radio show today where they were clutching their pearls about the MUH DECORUM aspects of the calls, like "if we heard Obama's calls they would be so civilized and polite and collegial and full of nice deferential debate"

Bitch, who the fuck are YOU to judge how world leaders talk to each other in private? Maybe when you've joined that elite club you can opine?

And like any niche career doesn't have very specific ways of talking frankly among peers, including radio people. From everything I've heard nurses and EMTs have the most sick outlooks and gallows humor due to their proximity to death. It's not fair for any layperson to judge anyone in another career by their private conversations.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #4415 on: August 04, 2017, 11:00:33 PM »
+16
Does anyone find it quite odd how progs with their talk of decorum act like human conflict and basic disagreements are a thing of the past? They act as if everything in social, political, economic and cultural development is historically pre-ordained and can be managed by technocrats, and that history follows a staid, boring path rather than the chaotic mess that it is. 

Quite ironic for people who claim to follow revolutionary bomb throwing rabble rousers like Marx. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4416 on: August 04, 2017, 11:02:40 PM »
+12
They act as if everything in social, political, economic and cultural development is historically pre-ordained and can be managed by technocrats, and that history follows a staid, boring path rather than the chaotic mess that it is.

Not only are we at the End of History, they're on the Right Side of it.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #4417 on: August 05, 2017, 02:41:42 AM »
They act as if everything in social, political, economic and cultural development is historically pre-ordained and can be managed by technocrats, and that history follows a staid, boring path rather than the chaotic mess that it is.

Not only are we at the End of History, they're on the Right Side of it.

Fukuyama has distanced himself from the claims in that book, the brainwashed globalists still act like it's fucking scripture though.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #4418 on: August 12, 2017, 06:20:59 AM »
+8
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ</a>

:tuss:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4419 on: August 12, 2017, 12:28:27 PM »
+4
Hey man, did you mean to post that video of St. Louis in here?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4420 on: August 14, 2017, 05:53:35 AM »
+6

Local lefties are now REEEEEing how Finland is islamophobic  :stewart:

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4421 on: August 14, 2017, 09:59:08 AM »
+5
Lithuania looks promising. It's in the red for all of them.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4422 on: August 14, 2017, 11:08:34 AM »
Ahh nice to see my adopted country is all red

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #4423 on: August 14, 2017, 04:38:52 PM »
+7

How is this not an actual, literal invasion?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4424 on: August 14, 2017, 05:16:34 PM »
Well I'm sad to say that I've noticed a lot more hijab wearing people in my wonderful city recently. I'm not happy.
Look, I do not mind if you're fleeing a war torn country and you've been granted asylum after going through the proper channels and you make an effort to integrate and be a useful member of society. But isolating yourself from the host population, wearing a symbol of division and oppression (which isn't even in the fucking Koran [it says to dress modestly and cover your ass]) and publicly flaunting values that are not compatible with those of the host country (not treating women like sub-humans) is not fucking on.