;

Author Topic: Cuck.jpg  (Read 31422 times)

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
Cuck.jpg
« on: December 19, 2015, 10:31:18 PM »
+11
The title says it all, post that shit and lets laugh/vomit

(That pic was taken at a recent anti-Islamophobia demonstration in Washington D.C. :tuss:)

Muh Dick

• Unperson
  • EXPOSING TUCKER CARLSON'S FALSEHOODS
    • Awards
Re: Cuck.jpg
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 10:54:08 PM »
+14
The title says it all, post that shit and lets laugh/vomit

(That pic was taken at a recent anti-Islamophobia demonstration in Washington D.C. :tuss:)

Typical response from her would-be Muslim "allies": KUFFAR BITCH NO WEAR HIJAB, MUST RAPE*

Cuck Bitch: BUT I DEFEND YOU ON THE INTERNET AND IN PUBLIC!

Muslim (pauses for a second, blinks twice, considering her words, finally speaks): KUFFAR BITCH NO WEAR HIJAB, MUST RAPE

*unless distracted by goat or small boy
SOMEBODY SENT ME A .GIF THAT GAVE ME A JULIUS SEIZURE

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 11:40:18 PM »
+8
still photo of bernie glassberg from his august rally

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting The Gentry TNE Veteran Classicist cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 11:41:55 PM »
+3
still photo of bernie glassberg from his august rally

still shot of bernie getting told to shut up by crypto-jew martha raddits
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 12:59:27 AM »
+22
Photo of Miami Yeb! debate watching party during the last debate that was leaked by a staffer

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables old Better dead than red Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 10:33:21 AM »
+1
Photo of Miami Yeb! debate watching party during the last debate that was leaked by a staffer

:tom:
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic The Gentry old cold, dead hands Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 01:38:24 PM »
+11
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables old Better dead than red Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 03:05:55 PM »
+16

http://lonelyvirgil.net/

https://www.gofundme.com/makevirgilamillion

Remember me? I am Mike Jones AKA Wrestling Superstar Virgil. I am verified on twitter now @therealvirgil which means I am the real deal. I have been around the world 30 times and my life has always been about the hustle. I started out in the old WWF as the bodyguard of the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase and said to myself now it is now MY TIME to be the Millionaire. If you have watched wrestling than you know who I am. I will inspire you that million dollar dreams can come true. Show your love for your favorite wrestler ever by giving me $1, $10, $100, shit $1000 and make me a MILLIONAIRE. You could make this happen and I will forever be grateful. Everyday I hustle and now I am trying to show the world that this dog can be taught new tricks!

$410 of $1.0M
Raised by 34 people in 5 months

I am Virgl's manager at Arby's & I am very upset he is using company time to beg people for money. Especially when we had a discussion with him this past week about his time management & inability to salt curley fries properly. Not mention the cases of melted cheese that have come up missing. Virgil, million dollar belts and dropping Brutus Beefcake's name to customers doesn't do shit. They just want to know why you didn't put Arby's sauce in the bag. GET BACK TO WORK OR YOU WILL HEAR "YOU'RE FIRED!" coming from me & not Vince.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2015, 08:09:02 PM »
+17
Bill Clinton is probably sterile due to all the STDs he's racked up over the years.

neat

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 08:51:11 PM »
+25
Hillary Clinton is definitely a lesbian srs. Clinton friend Dick Morris wrote that he wanted to fuck Hillary a few decades ago and Hillary told him that she doesn't have 'regular sex with men' or some shit.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 08:58:08 PM »
+9
Clinton friend Dick Morris wrote that he wanted to fuck Hillary a few decades ago

:clintonthumb:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 09:03:40 PM »
+26
It's been obvious for a while now that Bill and Hillary decided to team up so they could gain as much power, money, and pussy as possible.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Libertarian 420 old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 09:20:04 PM »
+9
Hillary Clinton is definitely a lesbian srs. Clinton friend Dick Morris wrote that he wanted to fuck Hillary a few decades ago and Hillary told him that she doesn't have 'regular sex with men' or some shit.
Markie Post of Night Court fame was her lover for most of the 90s.  Huma and Hillary have also been/are a thing.

It has been said that Hillary has higher numbers than Bill in the pussy department.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

neat

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 09:38:50 PM »
+15
Markie Post of Night Court fame was her lover for most of the 90s.  Huma and Hillary have also been/are a thing.

It has been said that Hillary has higher numbers than Bill in the pussy department.

Huma Abedin is deffo a lesbian as well. There is no way that Huma has stayed married to Anthony Weiner (who was quoted saying his marriage to Huma was a sham) after the sexting thing

Chillbro Swaggins

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 09:48:21 PM »
+3
So Weiner is Huma's beard?

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 02:02:09 AM »
+6

Goddamnit E/N.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 03:21:50 AM »
+3
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 12:52:02 PM »
+4
Clinton friend Dick Morris wrote that he wanted to fuck Hillary a few decades ago

Yeah it's weird, when she was young she was pretty good looking.  Somewhere along the way, she stopped giving a shit completely.  It's either the cause of or effect of Bill fucking everything that walks.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »
+3
fucking lmao

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6U3lAWy9Cc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6U3lAWy9Cc</a>

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 01:57:26 PM »
+4
Could you imagine how much more savage Trump would be on Bush if Bush was actually leading.  :nixon:

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2015, 08:59:45 PM »
+5
Gayme of Thrones:

"Ok Tumblr and Twitter we're sorry, no more triggering you with rape"
Next season of Game Of Thrones might have less rape

It may seem like an ancient controversy, given the internet’s short attention-span, but Game Of Thrones generated quite a lot of strong reactions over the last few seasons due its depiction of sexual violence. There was the time in season four in which the show changed a consensual scene from the books into one that was not, and then earlier this year (in season five) the show played up the emotional toll a rape took on a character who witnessed it—but less so on the woman actually being raped. Lots of people offered their opinions on all of this, with Sophie Turner (who plays the woman in question) appreciating how “messed up” it was and author George R.R. Martin defending the show’s adherence to some kind of “historical accuracy.”

But enough viewers were so vocal about their disappointment in the way Game Of Thrones handled this stuff that it seems like the people behind the show are actually planning to make some changes. They haven’t said what these changes are—so it’s hard to prove that they’re real—but admitting that your show uses sexual violence as a plot device too often is the first step in making things better. This comes from Forbes, which quotes director Jeremy Podeswa as saying that Game Of Thrones creators Dan Weiss and David Benioff “were responsive to the discussion and there were a couple of things that changed as a result.”

Podeswa then backpedaled a little bit, explaining that the show’s producers shouldn’t “self-censor,” because “the show depicts a brutal world where horrible things happen.” With that in mind, the producers don’t think they should “be too overly influenced” by what people say, though “they did absorb and take it in and it did influence them in a way.” There you have it. Problem solved.

:tom:

George R R Martin is also the same cucked faggot who came out to support Anita Sarkeesian and talk about how gamergate is evil

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2015, 11:20:53 PM »
+6

Yeah it's weird, when she was young she was pretty good looking.  Somewhere along the way, she stopped giving a shit completely.  It's either the cause of or effect of Bill fucking everything that walks.
I blame having pure, undistilled evil flowing through her veins.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2015, 02:21:01 AM »
+1

Huma Abedin is deffo a lesbian as well. There is no way that Huma has stayed married to Anthony Weiner (who was quoted saying his marriage to Huma was a sham) after the sexting thing

That look of love in their eyes

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2015, 02:29:28 AM »
+15
You know that marriage was always a 100% sham because a Jew would never marry a Muslim.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt