;

Author Topic: Cuck.jpg  (Read 31267 times)

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
Re: Cuck.jpg
« Reply #300 on: April 06, 2017, 11:36:32 PM »
Almost as likely:
Cucky McCuckerson has some niggers in the family tree.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: April 07, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »
+2
Almost as likely:
Cucky McCuckerson has some niggers in the family tree.

More like in the woodpile.
Fuck signatures.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: April 07, 2017, 10:38:15 AM »
+1
This needs to go here :trump:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: June 01, 2017, 07:47:03 AM »
+1
https://www.infowars.com/anthropologist-says-white-genocide-is-a-good-plan/

Why does a guy like that feel the need to turn into a cuck faggot?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: June 03, 2017, 09:45:34 AM »
+19
I've always found it interesting that the "scholars" were always some of the first to be culled during a revolution, and everyday it's pretty obvious why it happens in one form or another.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: June 03, 2017, 04:00:49 PM »
+5
http://imgur.com/gallery/LAlwm

My ex made me breakfast.

6 weeks ago me and my husband split up. This morning for the first time in 12 years I woke up on Mothers Day without my sons, as they were with their Dad. I was a touch emotional when my ex text me, told me to come to his at 11am. I walked in to him cooking me this, flowers, chocolates and a card.

Zak I know you lurk on here and I also know you hate my guts right now. But you got over it to show our sons how to treat their Mum on Mothers Day.

Thank you.

Also tell Finn to have a shower.

This is some shameful shameful cucked ass shameful shit. Way to teach your sons to be fucking doormats to women. Shame fucking ful.

lol leave it to dinkerton to have no clue what it means to be a man. a real man raises his kids and teaches them to respect women and understands the value of his children having a relationship with their mother. a real man can put his differences aside with his ex wife to raise the kids right. a nigger runs away from those problems. there's nothing alpha about being a deadbeat dad.

FYI there are better ways of teaching your sons how to treat women than treating the skank who cheated on you like a goddamn queen.

Maybe the dad could send her a nice card or leave a flaming bag of dog shit with HAPPY MUMS DAY written on it on her doorstep.

Speaking of flaming dog shit--kill yourself you bag of groadie dog turds

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: June 03, 2017, 04:28:15 PM »
+7

My ex made me breakfast.

6 weeks ago me and my husband split up. This morning for the first time in 12 years I woke up on Mothers Day without my sons, as they were with their Dad. I was a touch emotional when my ex text me, told me to come to his at 11am. I walked in to him cooking me this, flowers, chocolates and a card.

Zak I know you lurk on here and I also know you hate my guts right now. But you got over it to show our sons how to treat their Mum on Mothers Day.

Thank you.

This is some shameful shameful cucked ass shameful shit. Way to teach your sons to be fucking doormats to women. Shame fucking ful.

Lets all remember to check this cunt's imgur account around Father's day to see what huge wonderful gesture she does for him in return.

ZILCH
               :think:
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: June 24, 2017, 03:13:37 PM »
+8

My ex made me breakfast.

Thank you.

Just as I suspected, this cunt didn't do a GODDAMN THING for the ex on Father's Day.

http://imgur.com/user/peglegmeg25

Zero mention of anything other than being newly single.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: August 02, 2017, 08:54:57 PM »
-

Boo G. Graves

• Unperson
  • Things That Shitpost In The Night
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: August 02, 2017, 09:10:18 PM »
Artist's depiction of the average cuck micropenis?

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: August 02, 2017, 09:16:38 PM »
+15

Look down and see

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: August 03, 2017, 06:06:04 AM »
+16

Look down and see
Aran is jealous that someone can look down and see their penis

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: August 03, 2017, 10:47:34 AM »
+2
Give him a break, that was actually a pretty good burn.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: August 03, 2017, 12:20:53 PM »
+3

Please don't comment on my selfies

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: August 03, 2017, 06:57:04 PM »
+1

Look down and see
Aran is jealous that someone can look down and see their penis

I have no problems in that department either.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #315 on: August 08, 2017, 01:51:08 AM »
+5

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2017, 02:42:43 AM »
+9

Just allow a day in California where everyone who wants to jump is allowed to jump unhindered from the Golden Gate Bridge. That way we don't need to drag down western civilization to appease the suicidal dreams and wishes of the mentally ill.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: August 08, 2017, 08:11:40 AM »
+9
Alternatively, just cut off the supply of antidepressants and let nature take its course.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: August 08, 2017, 09:03:14 PM »
+5
Alternatively, just cut off the supply of antidepressants and let nature take its course.

This is indeed an interesting thought experiment - How would America's population of progs and troons react if the supply chain for antidepressants/anxiety meds and hormones was disrupted, and the nation's supply of meds just dried up? 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Boo G. Graves

• Unperson
  • Things That Shitpost In The Night
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: August 08, 2017, 09:10:11 PM »
We'll find out once the Norks nuke Seattle and America is fighting the Second Korean War.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2017, 10:01:49 PM »
+2
Whole lotta suicides. I honestly doubt a significant portion of them have the fortitude to gut it out Abe Lincoln style.

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: August 08, 2017, 10:04:14 PM »
+6
Can't wait to RL-LARP my Fallout characters in the Californian wastes. Stocking up on bottlecaps now.

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Orthodox The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier old
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: August 08, 2017, 11:52:32 PM »
+10
If that persons family read that statement it translates to "I want you actually dead".  That would be pretty strange to read that sentiment from a family member.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2017, 12:48:47 PM »
+7
"Ugh, my FUCKING parents said that drumpf "eh, isn't that bad" AGHHH!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO HOPE I WISH YOU WERE FUCKING DEAADDDDDD!!!!! I HATE WHITE PEOPLE AGHHH!!!!"

That faggots parents have known this for a while and I am sure are catching up on all that lost time raising/caring for that dump.  At least I hope they are cuddled up on the couch with some ice cold Coors Light, watching FOX and sending him Snapchat updates the whole time just to watch him cry.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: August 22, 2017, 12:30:53 AM »
+6
Why vote for an evil, bigoted, sexist like Donald Trump when you can vote for one of these three spring chickens? Johnny Boy's shirt just screams pussy destroyer.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.