;

Author Topic: GBS RSS  (Read 62447 times)

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
Re: GBS RSS
« Reply #9200 on: May 21, 2017, 07:25:52 PM »
+10
BTW here is the donation link if you want to thank me for all this hard work I am doing. Lots of sites ask for donations like facebook and google and stuff right!?!?!

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9201 on: May 26, 2017, 11:46:19 AM »
+5
hey guys lowtax totally fixed the forums and made them not bad right?

that software migration is literally about to happen
literally

should go back to our roots and make innocent threads earnestly asking mr lowtax when it will happen

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #9202 on: July 21, 2017, 05:33:10 PM »
+11
Either old man gene is a real fuckin moron and at his supposedly ripe and wisdomous age actually cannot comprehend that the Krusty meme will be a plague as indefinitely as he keeps it as his personal vendetta taboo, or he knows what he's doi...AHAHAHA nah. Dumb old dustpan.  FagsAreUseless having his back on it all really completes the circuit.

Ossipago

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #9203 on: August 15, 2017, 09:42:43 PM »
+5
genesplicer's getting more senile.  i saw someone probated for calling blacks.... well, blacks, because apparently that term was antiquated when  genesplicer was a kid, and two other probes for people saying faggot.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge old Better dead than red United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #9204 on: September 04, 2017, 04:53:29 PM »
+9
http://ew.com/movies/2017/09/04/indiana-jones-5-shia-labeouf-not-returning/

Indiana Jones 5 won't feature Shia LaBeouf's character

Faglord BTFO
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #9205 on: September 04, 2017, 05:16:43 PM »
+10
genesplicer's getting more senile.  i saw someone probated for calling blacks.... well, blacks, because apparently that term was antiquated when  genesplicer was a kid, and two other probes for people saying faggot.

I hate that motherfucker worse than cancer. He is the biggest piece of shit since Ozma and deserves to get ran over by a gay pride parade

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9206 on: October 12, 2017, 09:38:08 PM »
+9
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Doobie%27s_DogHouse_Wikia

Looks like goons are beating a decomposed horse with this wiki.  Last update was 17 hours ago.  Pretty interesting for those who haven't followed the Doob saga and I guess he's back to being a trucker.

Also found this archive o' crap: https://www.youtube.com/user/gbstvarchive/videos

Edit: Just in case some faggot here pretends that SA was funny at one time.  It was never funny, nerds.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:54:26 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #9207 on: October 13, 2017, 02:25:58 PM »
+1
Wasn’t gbstv just an illegal stream of family guy episode rips

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9208 on: October 13, 2017, 08:17:13 PM »
+3
DOOBIE LIVES