;

Author Topic: Look At These Fucking Goons  (Read 49848 times)

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge United Statesian old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Re: Look At These Fucking Goons
« Reply #5900 on: June 30, 2017, 02:01:20 PM »
+4
Whats really interesting is David Smith. Bro weighed over 600 pounds, hooked up with a trainer and lost it all, and they made a special about it

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUt0aGsW7pU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUt0aGsW7pU</a>

couple years later he REGAINS ALL THE WEIGHT

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_nqGqK1Kpg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_nqGqK1Kpg</a>

and is trying to lose it again. If you hit up his facebook you can see his progress, along with his smoking fucking hot fiancee'.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Elmore-Smith/207608272410

looks like he's back down a couple hundo, but all that fluctuation has gotta be hell on the body.

Severe case of penis neck.

lel

There has to be something more to the story here, and it's sinister.

So he lost the weight, regained it, married, and was relosing it...and then retained it all. Which, on a body that grew loads of extra skin to handle the weight, and then had the skin surgically removed....ain't good.

https://www.facebook.com/207608272410/photos/rpp.207608272410/10154422890912411/?type=3&theater

His FB posts a year ago all got tons of likes. This picture got three. And one was an lol.

Meanwhile, the beautiful blushing bride?

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.aubrey.75

Her FB is entirely scrubbed of any mentions of him or them as a couple. His seems to be too.

Some fucked up shit went on here, folks.

There's no way that's real. There has to be some shenanigans happening. He's probably paying her a handsome (heh) sum of money, or something equally nefarious. I don't buy it.  :alex:

He had a brief moment of fleeting fame.  For our celebrity obsessed women out there, being with a guy who had even a couple minutes on some TV show may be enough.

It's how these washed up actors still get laid even though they are complete and utter jokes.

lol. I'd also started something similar:

And where are we with these two now?

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 02:03:52 PM by Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency »
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
« Reply #5901 on: June 30, 2017, 03:46:40 PM »
+10
Smithers, who is this gastropod?

halal oreos

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #5902 on: September 01, 2017, 09:24:13 PM »
This guy is like boogie  2.0  except for some reason boggies wife stayed lol.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge United Statesian old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5903 on: September 01, 2017, 09:41:33 PM »
+1
According to his facebook he clocked in this week at 620.  :stonk:

In June he clocked in at 600, making lots of pledges to get it down. This is after getting down to like 220 a few years ago. I don't think this dude will see 2018. Fucked up.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

halal oreos

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #5904 on: September 01, 2017, 10:35:23 PM »
jfc imagine being that young n that fat and having to live in a nursing home. cant this guy get bariatric surgery or someshit? would liposuction help these people at all? if so i got a shopvac he can borrow.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5905 on: September 01, 2017, 10:50:58 PM »
+5
According to his facebook he clocked in this week at 620.  :stonk:

In June he clocked in at 600, making lots of pledges to get it down. This is after getting down to like 220 a few years ago. I don't think this dude will see 2018. Fucked up.

If he gets any fatter, his nipples are going to end up under his armpits or gravitate to his back giving him real back boobs.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5906 on: September 02, 2017, 01:21:42 PM »
+3
Death Fat
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5907 on: September 03, 2017, 09:34:29 AM »
+4
Why even live at that point
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #5908 on: September 03, 2017, 10:47:11 AM »
+3

Habit and cowardice, I'm guessing.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5909 on: September 03, 2017, 11:02:17 AM »
+5

Habit and cowardice, I'm guessing.
Reading his comment on that picture tells me that he has already given up.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5910 on: September 03, 2017, 11:56:05 AM »
+3
jfc imagine being that young n that fat and having to live in a nursing home. cant this guy get bariatric surgery or someshit? would liposuction help these people at all? if so i got a shopvac he can borrow.

none of that is going to help prevent him from shoving entire sheet cakes down his throat

imagine how many calories it takes to put on TWENTY POUNDS IN ONE MONTH. its almost unfathomable in every sense of the word. as in how can you even afford that kind of caloric intake? this has to be ordering pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner every day for a month! goddamn.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5911 on: September 03, 2017, 12:34:12 PM »
+13
That's what I don't get about those 600 Pound Life assholes.

It's always some obese person living in a trailer who has a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife who doesn't work and is their "full time caregiver." This person just spends all day cooking them food, going to the store/McDonalds to buy more food. The lardass just sits all day eating whole cakes, 3-4 Big Macs at a sitting, or 5 eggs, a loaf of bread as toast, 2 bowls of cereal, ham, and sausage for breakfast, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, etc.

How the fuck do you afford all this food? How do they not lose weight just because they don't have enough money to buy the tendies the 600 lb person is screaming for?

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5912 on: September 03, 2017, 12:38:19 PM »
+5
I was on food stamps for a time and a a single man I got like $200 monthly. Add that to possibly two SSD checks, Medicaid, and possible money from the state to pay for the "caregiver" and there is plenty left over for all the Krispy Kreme her plaque encrusted heart desires.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5913 on: September 03, 2017, 01:14:49 PM »
+7
Apparently there is such a thing as "feeders", broken retards who get off on force feeding their "loved ones" like fucking geese, presumably to harvest their sweet, sweet engorged liver afterwards.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5914 on: September 03, 2017, 01:56:20 PM »
+1
Apparently there is such a thing as "feeders", broken retards who get off on force feeding their "loved ones" like fucking geese, presumably to harvest their sweet, sweet engorged liver afterwards.

Thanks for putting me off foie gras :mcpuke:
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5915 on: September 03, 2017, 03:06:38 PM »
+3
Don't underestimate the mental hijacking some of these fat fucks put their family through. I remember one episode where this 670lb mexican hutt would just lay on the guilt and abuse to her husband when he wouldn't get her McDonald's.

On the day to day you fees them and they shut up for a few minutes. What do you think is easier, trying to make them change their habits or just going on another mcnugget run?

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5916 on: September 03, 2017, 03:17:28 PM »
+11
Get an mp3 player, a sick playlist, and just stay out of waddling pork "human" reach distance.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5917 on: September 08, 2017, 09:01:48 AM »
Get an mp3 player, a sick playlist, and just stay out of waddling pork "human" reach distance.

~OR~ Put 3 9mm in the back of their head and walk away.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5918 on: September 08, 2017, 12:27:16 PM »
I still like my idea better. Could make it into a training program. Get a stick with a chocolate bar hanging off it by a thread and construct some kind of supersized running machine. It could even generate its own power! Plus it's more humane.

Wow but alt righter

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #5919 on: September 12, 2017, 12:24:13 AM »
+7
What I don't understand is why these people don't just drink themselves to death. Way more dignified/fun than being an unmovable hamplanet.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5920 on: September 12, 2017, 08:25:47 AM »
+4
What I don't understand is why these people don't just drink themselves to death. Way more dignified/fun than being an unmovable hamplanet.

:parsons: "I don't like the taste of alcohol."

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5921 on: September 12, 2017, 10:19:15 PM »
+1
To be fair, I bet it's a lot harder to hold your breath when your lungs are weighed down by a quarter ton of lard

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #5922 on: September 13, 2017, 01:24:27 AM »
+2

Meth would be much more efficient. And fun.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5923 on: September 13, 2017, 02:21:03 AM »
+7

Meth would be much more efficient. And fun.

Can you imagine someone that fat on meth? Unable to scratch at the imaginary bugs in places they can't reach, losing teeth in a McGriddle, three days straight of calling Dominoes over and over again...  :stare:

DPRK Gulag Lord

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5924 on: September 14, 2017, 01:08:05 PM »
+7
That's what I don't get about those 600 Pound Life assholes.

It's always some obese person living in a trailer who has a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife who doesn't work and is their "full time caregiver." This person just spends all day cooking them food, going to the store/McDonalds to buy more food. The lardass just sits all day eating whole cakes, 3-4 Big Macs at a sitting, or 5 eggs, a loaf of bread as toast, 2 bowls of cereal, ham, and sausage for breakfast, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, etc.

How the fuck do you afford all this food? How do they not lose weight just because they don't have enough money to buy the tendies the 600 lb person is screaming for?

Shit, if you're on the maximum food stamps and you live especially in the southern US where you get more money you can easily spent $30/day on food. $30 of McDonald's can railroad any fatass loll