;

Author Topic: GBS RSS  (Read 108111 times)

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
Re: GBS RSS
« Reply #9225 on: May 22, 2018, 08:03:03 AM »
+7
Quote from: Slurps Mad Rips" post="484292672
Iíve been quiet about working [at Apple] because of how unpleasant itís been, but Iíll be leaving soon because I finally found a job where I wonít have to hear my coworkers describe my code as ďretarded nonsenseĒ, get called a tranny by the ESL coworkers, or have to hear rape jokes from various folks who are just pwecious widdle managews with a futuwe or whatever the fuck line HR wants to throw at me, as though I donít have a future either.

I was gonna write a whole bunch more about the shit Iíve had to contend with these past 4 years but I donít feel like getting into ďall the problems Iíve experienced with AppleĒ right now, especially in the p-lang thread.

Spoiler alert: this is a different drama  troon working at Apple than mobn.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #9226 on: May 22, 2018, 08:29:04 AM »
+6
Minorities tend to not give a single flying shit about insane troon's special feelings. You can only cow some white co-workers. Just your regular victim hierarchy friction, nothing to see here. I don't believe for a second HR would've gotten involved favorably on the "antagonist's" sides if they were white, especially given the justification of it as of thinking of the future. With a bit more pushing this disgusting troon could maybe evolve into wow status racism.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #9227 on: May 22, 2018, 02:49:13 PM »
+5
Quote from: Slurps Mad Rips" post="484292672
Iíve been quiet about working [at Apple] because of how unpleasant itís been, but Iíll be leaving soon because I finally found a job where I wonít have to hear my coworkers describe my code as ďretarded nonsenseĒ, get called a tranny by the ESL coworkers, or have to hear rape jokes from various folks who are just pwecious widdle managews with a futuwe or whatever the fuck line HR wants to throw at me, as though I donít have a future either.

I was gonna write a whole bunch more about the shit Iíve had to contend with these past 4 years but I donít feel like getting into ďall the problems Iíve experienced with AppleĒ right now, especially in the p-lang thread.

Spoiler alert: this is a different drama  troon working at Apple than mobn.

Someone needs to push that troon into making an issue of it's plight. HR, Twitter, the media should all be flooded with it's cries. For the lulz.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9228 on: May 22, 2018, 03:46:16 PM »
+6
How do you work as a code monkey at Apple for four years when your coworkers openly call your code retarded nonsense? Somebody tell that goon to check xir privilege.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #9229 on: May 22, 2018, 07:25:45 PM »
+6
Minorities tend to not give a single flying shit about insane troon's special feelings. You can only cow some white co-workers. Just your regular victim hierarchy friction, nothing to see here. I don't believe for a second HR would've gotten involved favorably on the "antagonist's" sides if they were white, especially given the justification of it as of thinking of the future. With a bit more pushing this disgusting troon could maybe evolve into wow status racism.

The majority of minorities do not approve of gay and transgender lifestyles. Blacks and Latinos really hate them.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #9230 on: May 22, 2018, 07:35:28 PM »
+4
Idk why but I always envisioned Apple as a sort of faggoty place to work with lots of goddamn snowflakes and pussies and faggot enablers of all sorts.

I mean it probably totally is faggot central but fucking troons will always find a way to create conflict I guess.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #9231 on: May 22, 2018, 07:43:53 PM »
+5
Ohohohahaha don't tell me he's working with nothing but Indians, Chinese, and women with the occasional older white guy in his late 40's to early 50's who prefers to do his work away from everyone else because then it won't be fucked up and needed to be done again.

This troon fucker is quite low on the progressive stack considering he looks like fucking Gilber Godfried in a wig and a sundress.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #9232 on: May 22, 2018, 08:15:22 PM »
+5
Idk why but I always envisioned Apple as a sort of faggoty place to work with lots of goddamn snowflakes and pussies and faggot enablers of all sorts.

I mean it probably totally is faggot central but fucking troons will always find a way to create conflict I guess.

It is. To be a troon and have Apple employees hate you you have to be a worthless piece of shit.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #9233 on: May 26, 2018, 03:14:36 PM »
+4
Quote from: Notorious b.s.d." post="483400493
only europeans could crawl out of the lightless festering wartorn shitpit of europe, arrive on the sunny shores of africa, and name it "the dark continent" without a trace of irony

Ossipago

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #9234 on: May 26, 2018, 09:23:24 PM »
+3
Quote from: Notorious b.s.d." post="483400493
only europeans could crawl out of the lightless festering wartorn shitpit of europe, arrive on the sunny shores of africa, and name it "the dark continent" without a trace of irony

lmao

it's great for the left that with the absence of writing there were no reliable or durable ways to record the kind of shit that went down in subsaharan africa and other primitive locations.  they can discount anything coming from us as just the influence of colonialism or some shit (does not hold up to even cursory consideration but on their ridiculous background assumptions about how the world works, where the West is the font of all evil, it seems reasonable).  but the things you see coming out of some of those places even today with roots in old cultural practices...

like the 'hyenas' of Malawi http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769

or the tribes in Papua New Guinea with institutionalised boy molestation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_people