;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 195073 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #3275 on: August 11, 2017, 10:14:26 PM »
+3
say "cactus kid" three times in front of a mirror and GAPO appears

See also: Gook Grappler

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #3276 on: August 11, 2017, 10:39:06 PM »
All SA would be useful for at this point is a fucking SJW smash cake.

post holidays regrets

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3277 on: August 12, 2017, 10:29:26 AM »
+5
Mandy words

Kratom is literally one of the worst things I've ever tasted.
What did you want to be mod of?  I tried for years to be mod of the plex here but ownership are worse than a thousand Stalins and never would let me.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3278 on: August 12, 2017, 10:41:52 AM »
+14
Shmork told me she was personally offended that we couldn't go. What the hell, why take someone being too sick to drive 40 minutes and have dinner at your dumb house as a personal slight?

maybe, just maybe, shmorky was not a 100% reliable narrator?

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Generation Identitaire You can't know! Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3279 on: August 12, 2017, 01:49:19 PM »
+12
Or maybe she actually prepared a three course dinner and was pissed that the flaky insane retards her husband persisted in calling friends decided not to show up out of the blue, probably because of some contrived lie about how they were sad or depressed or some shit. I know it's hard to imagine what that would be like, since cooking for guests is something so probably beyond your own personal experience.

What did you end up doing instead, going out to a nice restaurant? Lol. Probably just stayed on the computer collating "evidence" for psychotic conspiracy theories while Shmorky sat in his private diaper strewn "office" pretending to be a teenage girl online.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3280 on: August 12, 2017, 03:35:38 PM »
+13
When Ashli first came over with the taxman she was super optimistic and was trying to make friends with everyone. I mean, she even tried to make peace between fucking SS and Lowtax!!

She seems like the type of girl who wants to fix people. Richard is a great case for a girl like that, because he has financial potential and can be funny, but has these mental issues preventing his success.

She probably found out that Shmorky and Richard had been on the outs and wanted everyone to get along so she invited them over. Then when they cancelled she was a little hurt by it since she went to all that effort of trying to help everyone, and Richard explained the full troonsanity of Shmorky.

It didn't take her long to realize that most of Richard's problems didn't have easy solutions, which is why she stopped trying to fix things.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

not err

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3281 on: August 13, 2017, 01:19:41 AM »
+1
When Ashli first came over with the taxman she was super optimistic and was trying to make friends with everyone. I mean, she even tried to make peace between fucking SS and Lowtax!!

She seems like the type of girl who wants to fix people. Richard is a great case for a girl like that, because he has financial potential and can be funny, but has these mental issues preventing his success.

She probably found out that Shmorky and Richard had been on the outs and wanted everyone to get along so she invited them over. Then when they cancelled she was a little hurt by it since she went to all that effort of trying to help everyone, and Richard explained the full troonsanity of Shmorky.

It didn't take her long to realize that most of Richard's problems didn't have easy solutions, which is why she stopped trying to fix things.

Anywhere I can get the skinny on how the taxman met ashly? I remember some comments that he was chasing poon and knocked up some friend or something.

I feel sorry for ashly cause while alot can be done to broker peace with lowtax and his haters, it will never be fully resovled and him caving to ZDR was most likely a turning point.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #3282 on: August 13, 2017, 01:25:32 AM »
+3

Anywhere I can get the skinny on how the taxman met ashly? I remember some comments that he was chasing poon and knocked up some friend or something.

I feel sorry for ashly cause while alot can be done to broker peace with lowtax and his haters, it will never be fully resovled and him caving to ZDR was most likely a turning point.

Ashli was an aspiring model from a podunk town in Canada. Her friend was a female "internet humorist" who aped the style of Lowtax and the Front Page of SA. She idolized Lowtax and emulated his dated style of comedy. She started talking to him and invited him up to her house in Canada. Lowtax, being single and paying copious amounts of arimony, took the bait.

While there he banged her friend, which I'm pretty sure is not the way she wanted it to go. That friend was Ashli. She got preggers and he "did the right thing" and brought her down to the US and married her.

not err

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3283 on: August 13, 2017, 02:39:27 AM »
+3
got a link to this humorist?

Also lowtax didnt do the right thing at all.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3284 on: August 13, 2017, 02:50:04 AM »

Ashli was an aspiring model from a podunk town in Canada. Her friend was a female "internet humorist" who aped the style of Lowtax and the Front Page of SA. She idolized Lowtax and emulated his dated style of comedy. She started talking to him and invited him up to her house in Canada. Lowtax, being single and paying copious amounts of arimony, took the bait.

While there he banged her friend, which I'm pretty sure is not the way she wanted it to go. That friend was Ashli. She got preggers and he "did the right thing" and brought her down to the US and married her.
Is this true? Cause that's just hilarious

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3285 on: August 13, 2017, 08:13:53 AM »
+11

Yeah.  Ashli also thought that Lowtax was an internet celebrity and therefore would be loaded.  Had she known how broke Lowtax is, I'm sure she would have insisted on him wearing a condom.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3286 on: August 13, 2017, 08:16:25 AM »
+2

Yeah.  Ashli also thought that Lowtax was an internet celebrity and therefore would be loaded.  Had she known how broke Lowtax is, I'm sure she would have insisted on him wearing a condom.
:stewart::tom:
I though he just started dating her and they decided to have a baby. Didn't realise this was a case of 'wrong target' and a one night stand gone wrong.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3287 on: August 13, 2017, 08:23:01 AM »
+7
It's all chronicled here in various threads.

Lowtax also banged some crazy chick who ran to SS to tell us all about it in hopes that we'd be her personal doxxing army.

Spazzard

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Wounded in the line of posting. old TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #3288 on: August 13, 2017, 08:44:37 AM »
+7
Also his new wife is a cunt. They invited me and Shmork over to their place once and I was bedridden with nausea and pain so I couldn't go and she took it as a personal offense and never reached out to us again out of spite. Petty bitch if you ask me.
Yeah what kind of petty bitch wouldn't want to hang out with Shmorky and his batshit fucking crazy girlfriend?

Hey now, she put forth the invitation first. Shmork told me she was personally offended that we couldn't go. What the hell, why take someone being too sick to drive 40 minutes and have dinner at your dumb house as a personal slight? But aside from that, I just always got that feeling from her, reading her posts. She sounds snotty, imo.

Sure you were "ill". She was probably tired of you and your diaper furs "my fibromyalgia and gender dysphoria are playing up again" bullshit. I guarantee she didn't want you there in the first place, but was probably doing the, "well, I guess they are friends of my husband, not gonna enjoy it, but I'll offer an olive branch" sort of invite.

Also, "bedridden"? Yeah right. I've been bedridden once in my life, and that was after I broke my pelvis. You are not bedridden unless you have been stuck immobile for long enough to have to worry about pressure sores and catheter infections.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 08:50:03 AM by Spazzard »

post holidays regrets

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3289 on: August 13, 2017, 10:16:10 AM »
+3
I'd hang out with mandy irl she seems fun.   :goonette:  Wouldnt invite her to my place, but thats true of anyone from SS.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3290 on: August 13, 2017, 10:38:23 AM »
+3
I'd hang out with mandy irl she seems fun.   :goonette:  Wouldnt invite her to my place, but thats true of anyone from SS.
Too late I'm coming to your house.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #3291 on: August 13, 2017, 01:46:20 PM »
+4

IDK some of SS seems ok

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3292 on: August 13, 2017, 03:23:27 PM »
+4
According to Lowtax's Twitter, he fell down some stairs. Here is his bruised ass:
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #3293 on: August 13, 2017, 03:33:08 PM »
+10
Next thing you know he'll leave the cabinet door open, walk into it and get a black eye.

I guess the honeymoon is over.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3294 on: August 13, 2017, 03:51:27 PM »
+16
Wrong bruised ass pics

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3295 on: August 13, 2017, 04:17:15 PM »
+7

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3296 on: August 13, 2017, 04:18:20 PM »
+5
Wrong bruised ass pics

True story: cis never even showed ME the bruised ass pics  :myecred:

tbd it's not like I was dying to see EPW's ass
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Sasstronaut Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3297 on: August 13, 2017, 05:49:06 PM »
+1
Too late I'm coming to your house.

see U real soon kiddo

real soon

not err

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3298 on: August 13, 2017, 07:46:00 PM »
+5

There is a burn in there some where about him not having a job for like 2 decades.

Also his SJW turn is kinda out of character for him is he trying to get on that train to make money?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #3299 on: August 13, 2017, 08:05:02 PM »
+5
So an employer is going to run every applicants' picture through facial recognition software in order to determine if the person is a nazi because...?