;

Author Topic: I am Wayne Robinson, the founder of Doobie's Dogs. Ask me anything.  (Read 17176 times)

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
  • some Happy little Frog Dogs
    • Awards
Re: I am Wayne Robinson, the founder of Doobie's Dogs. Ask me anything.
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2014, 04:01:21 PM »
it's not begging if your kickstarter has rewards

Hmm good point, where are the rewards? Where is doobie's dog  house?
well the rewards can only come when I open of course.. theres only 6 goons living in my area, that will ever make it here to eat. all the others either forfeited the reward or gave it to the needy as they come in

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2014, 04:03:21 PM »
+2
doobie donates money to family so they don't freeze to death
goons donate money to support the Food Dessert Industrial Complex

:umberto:
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2014, 04:04:05 PM »
"photoshop" http://i.imgur.com/LiHkvS3.png

first sight I can't tell if it's photoshopped or not (I never said I was good with that) but he seems a much better speller here

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2014, 04:04:11 PM »
my point made.. I have a screen shot of that same pic when it was sent to me. if I could screen shot my KS of the same page i would but I dont know how on computer. and the screen shot button my phone is broke

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! BYOB Fuck you, dad! Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Scientologist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2014, 04:04:23 PM »
Why is it that when liberal cunts talk about "inbred hillbillies" they usually mean hard-working blue collar Americans who don't believe in the welfare state and have good traditional values?

blue collar americans who don't believe in the welfare state and have good traditional values don't beg for money on the internet to start a hotdog stand
um yea they do! we dont want any government hand outs, we went to our brothers and sisters of the world for the help..I give out money on a regular basis. I cant afford to but I feel that if they need help then I should help them.. I have never told this and this may be the only time I will do so... but some of my funding was given to a family in dire straights.. I couldnt help my self. they had babies in the house and there power was off.. it was very cold out.. Im sorry if anyone thinks that them donated funds shouldnt have been used that way but it was given to me to be of some help and these people need help bad.. I may never see that money again but I can sleep at nite knowing that them babies didnt have to be cold.. And I didnt give it to them directly.. I payed there power bill at the office

You should start a kickstarter for the cold babies

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2014, 04:06:15 PM »
so you're saying you never said any of that? just the last post you didn't say? they modified one?

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2014, 04:07:03 PM »
when its up and running im sure if you show up with proof you donated he'll give you some doobie specials and you'll have a good time with friends eating cherry pie too
well we will have cakes and pies on the counter when its open.. i dont need proof.. if u say your a KS donater then I will give it too you.. but all donaters will be on the wall so just saying

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2014, 04:07:32 PM »
Let's get at a more basic question: Why is this important to you? What's your motivation to go in the restaurant direction as opposed to some other venture?

Small Bart

• Person Of Interest
  • Awards Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian Prepper
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2014, 04:09:32 PM »
Don't know if you can delete comments on kickstarter or not, but the post isn't even there on my end.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2014, 04:09:59 PM »
That's very nice of you. I also second the question about why a restaurant. I hope you succeed but yeah it's a brutal business

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2014, 04:10:56 PM »

first sight I can't tell if it's photoshopped or not (I never said I was good with that) but he seems a much better speller here
oh I wasnt quoting because I thought doobster made it (it's fake which most goons saw http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3583009&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=6)
god > man > horse > woman > dog

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2014, 04:11:56 PM »
most likely would be someone just using "inspect element" or something and swap out html or something. I doubt he could write that without having any repercussion or a single goon mentioning it on the kickstarter page. Shit that sounds like the kind of things that would get your kickstarter pulled in the first place

edit: yeah even goons spotted it was fake. lol some people are pathetic.

i imagine it's the same thing re: white power comments on facebook then? wha ta bunch of pathetic assholes. wanna bet it's someone like Fire/Tezzor who did that shit?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:12:55 PM by cis scum »

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2014, 04:14:31 PM »
Quote from: hegav
they've been contacting him for awhile because they think its an inside job, also lol the heavy traffic is taking their site down i think

One person mockingly mentioned that noni and soundmonkey might have scammed goon with a tinfoil emote. From this to that post and making shit up about this website unable to have 150 users and guests at the same time

:lolno:

no limit to the shit they'll make up
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:18:06 PM by cis scum »

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2014, 04:15:17 PM »
How did you first find out it was people from SA who were donating to you and what was your first impression of them?
i found out just before the funding exploded.. I was asked to not look into who was funding me so I didnt.. I never even went to the site til they started there crap about me. So It was the end of October when I first started spying on the going's on of the threads that involved me

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2014, 04:16:56 PM »
You seem like a guy who has a good set of morals so my question's more of a what if

did you ever consider just taking the 5 digits and walking away? Kickstarter is absolutely retarded about actually protecting investors and offers no protection. also how is dealing with kickstarter?

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! BYOB Fuck you, dad! Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Scientologist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2014, 04:16:59 PM »
Can you tell us about the black female hacker?

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2014, 04:17:58 PM »
Don't know if you can delete comments on kickstarter or not, but the post isn't even there on my end.

that dang Laywerden is behind most of it

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2014, 04:20:14 PM »
What did you spend the cash on? Was this a scam or just a bit more than you thought you could handle?
Well It surely isnt a scam... Yes it was a bit more than I could handly by myself.. You have no Idea.. working 8 hours then going to the restaurant and working 8 or 10 trying to get it open as fast as I could... Money was spent on everything I need to open.. from taking my food handling test to paper for the bathroom.. Its was a lot more than I thought.. but dont let the "restaurant building fool you" it was still cheaper than me buying a outdoor building to put my stand in.. the people, the customer is always the one to listen too.. they wanted a sit down joint. plain and simple.. they wanted burgers and fries and cherry pies.. they wanted fountain drinks for free refill.. I had togo with them on it.. it would have be a much worse disaster if I had opened in my original spot and not got enough customers to stay open.. because I gotta quit my job to do this.. I need to know Im going to make it

Sounds legit, thanks for the answer. There's plenty of hidden costs that go into opening a restaurant.

What was your reaction upon hearing the Frog Dog thing?

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2014, 04:25:03 PM »
and now they are saying we've been harassing wayne for a while now :lolno: that's hilarious

soon we'll be the ones who photoshopped that shit to destroy an innocent's man dream to build a restaurant lol just watch

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2014, 04:25:36 PM »
+5
Yeah someone asked for a link to this thread.  So ot got gassed. Hey, Wayne, how much contact did you ha e with SoundMonkey and Noni? We're they pretty "in the loop as far as what was going on with Doobie's Dogs?

Also, goons are claiming that you had some "racist" pages liked on facebook. Since its goons saying this that could mean NASCAR, or something completely innocent, though. Any idea which pages they might be talking about?
Ive talked to sound monkey in the beginning but never noni.. i dont have any racist pages on my face book... one of them is suspect and I been keeping a eye on it.. let me make this known if it not already.. im a White man, Im proud to be a white man and I will never be ashamed of my Irish heritage.. Im not 100% due to my native american great grandparents. but Im not ashamed of that either..and I have a lot to do with native american scene in my area.. are you ashamed of being african- american? i would hope not. if your black or white or any other race that mite be on here, I would hope you think enough of yourselves and your ancestors to be proud of who you are.. That dosnt make you a racist.. that word is used a little to freely these days.. it's used as an excuse

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2014, 04:27:40 PM »
What did you spend the cash on? Was this a scam or just a bit more than you thought you could handle?
Well It surely isnt a scam... Yes it was a bit more than I could handly by myself.. You have no Idea.. working 8 hours then going to the restaurant and working 8 or 10 trying to get it open as fast as I could... Money was spent on everything I need to open.. from taking my food handling test to paper for the bathroom.. Its was a lot more than I thought.. but dont let the "restaurant building fool you" it was still cheaper than me buying a outdoor building to put my stand in.. the people, the customer is always the one to listen too.. they wanted a sit down joint. plain and simple.. they wanted burgers and fries and cherry pies.. they wanted fountain drinks for free refill.. I had togo with them on it.. it would have be a much worse disaster if I had opened in my original spot and not got enough customers to stay open.. because I gotta quit my job to do this.. I need to know Im going to make it

Sounds legit, thanks for the answer. There's plenty of hidden costs that go into opening a restaurant.

What was your reaction upon hearing the Frog Dog thing?
I loved the Frog dog theme.. Im still going to use it.

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2014, 04:28:49 PM »
+2
Have you ever thought of putting chorizo and jalepenos on a hot dog?  You could call it the "Double Dog Dare".
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2014, 04:29:20 PM »
you never answered before: why a restaurant exactly, over any other type of business? also, will you make the pies yourself? that's very important.

fight the matriarchy

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2014, 04:31:20 PM »
+2
Yeah someone asked for a link to this thread.  So ot got gassed. Hey, Wayne, how much contact did you ha e with SoundMonkey and Noni? We're they pretty "in the loop as far as what was going on with Doobie's Dogs?

Also, goons are claiming that you had some "racist" pages liked on facebook. Since its goons saying this that could mean NASCAR, or something completely innocent, though. Any idea which pages they might be talking about?
Ive talked to sound monkey in the beginning but never noni.. i dont have any racist pages on my face book... one of them is suspect and I been keeping a eye on it.. let me make this known if it not already.. im a White man, Im proud to be a white man and I will never be ashamed of my Irish heritage.. Im not 100% due to my native american great grandparents. but Im not ashamed of that either..and I have a lot to do with native american scene in my area.. are you ashamed of being african- american? i would hope not. if your black or white or any other race that mite be on here, I would hope you think enough of yourselves and your ancestors to be proud of who you are.. That dosnt make you a racist.. that word is used a little to freely these days.. it's used as an excuse

:nixon: Doobie I completely agree with you there. No one should be ashamed of their gender or heritage, unfortunately a lot of people on SomethingAwful confuse that as racism. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions, you seem like a hardworking guy with good values who unfortunately got a bit over his head.

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2014, 04:31:42 PM »
Let's get at a more basic question: Why is this important to you? What's your motivation to go in the restaurant direction as opposed to some other venture?
Thats a hard one.. My first job as a kid was in the food business.. ever since I have dreamed of owning my own restaurant.. I never give up on the idea even after spending 18 years on the road in a truck. I was always trying to think of a way to make it happen.. then a hot dog vendor from St. Louis told me about KS.. and here we are today. I was a bit unprepared for this all.. i mean it came over nite , literally