;

Author Topic: GBS> What kind of comic book would the SA forums be?  (Read 4264 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Re: GBS> What kind of comic book would the SA forums be?
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2015, 01:51:45 PM »
+26
Maybe the most talented and clever photoshop to ever grace that shithole of a site and they cannot allow people to see it. If that's not the saddest group of faggots on the internet, it's close enough for me.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Blob Dylan | Blood on the 'Tax

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Texan Fascist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Punk's not dead! Wounded in the line of posting. Scientologist Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »
+13
Maybe the most talented and clever photoshop to ever grace that shithole of a site and they cannot allow people to see it. If that's not the saddest group of faggots on the internet, it's close enough for me.

the idea of a "banned photoshop" perfectly captures the SA forums as both an Orwellian nightmare (our actions included) and the most retarded and embarrassing crap to ever exist on the planet

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2015, 05:12:38 PM »
+4

taken before its time and didn do nuffins... just like michael brown

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2015, 06:18:08 PM »
+7

taken before its time and didn do nuffins... just like michael brown

Not true, our photoshop had a purpose.  :colbert:

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2015, 06:18:35 PM »
+3

the idea of a "banned photoshop" perfectly captures the SA forums as both an Orwellian nightmare (our actions included) and the most retarded and embarrassing crap to ever exist on the planet

small bart
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2015, 06:29:23 PM »
+6
One of the funniest photoshops in years and they memory holed it.  What a bunch of worthless fuckheads.

Surreal

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2015, 07:48:36 PM »
+5

Earlier this year DocEvil was still whining on twitter about losing the photoshop contest to Fark in 2002 lol

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2015, 07:49:36 PM »
+5
Everyone lost to spazzard
rofl I have a sig

thriftshop dilator

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • yissss
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2015, 08:31:11 PM »
+8
to be quite honest if sa was a comic book it would be a public service announcement one for children to tell them not to be and to avoid these:

:unparsons:
:troon:
ect.
feels before reals --sjw of sa

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian Better dead than red United Statesian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2015, 08:40:45 PM »
+5
Don't give up kids!  I've posted that image in at least 4 different threads in various subtle ways.   You can too!
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2015, 10:00:42 PM »
+1

I saw this in a SA QCS thread and it reminded me of the awesome comic shop

edit:wtf, site's disappearing my screencap, here's the quote:

Question: Where did all the admins go? Xylo hasn't posted in a month and Ralp is the only admin name showing up in the lepers colony.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:11:38 PM by Harry D Greek »
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2015, 10:22:29 PM »
+15
Xylo is very busy in real life! Some kid no-called no-showed and he has had to work double shifts at the Gas and Gulp! Poor guy!

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2015, 10:43:28 PM »
+4
Xylo is very busy in real life! Some kid no-called no-showed and he has had to work double shifts at the Gas and Gulp! Poor guy!

a poc just pulled up to the pump, he may do a gas-run, should i tell him on the speaker to prepay? or would he somehow know i don't do that normally (completely coincidentally for people who happen to be white) and call it racist?

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2015, 11:11:35 PM »
+5
Personally, I'm glad Xylo got busy irl all of a sudden and disappeared from the forums

Surreal

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2015, 12:07:45 AM »
+8

Earlier this year DocEvil was still whining on twitter about losing the photoshop contest to Fark in 2002 lol
Actually let's just post the photoshop to Fark. They'd probably enjoy it.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2015, 08:24:30 AM »
+6

I would assume that at this time most Farkers have no idea what Something Awful is...

:jesse:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Spazzard

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran old Bah Jaysus! Wounded in the line of posting. Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2015, 09:10:49 AM »
+11

And Gapo. It was his concept.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2015, 10:49:10 AM »
+2

Fark might be further to the left and more SJW than even SA at that point

problematic transphobia, bro

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2015, 05:10:29 PM »
+2

And Gapo. It was his concept.

You do good work friend.