;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 281845 times)

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #1250 on: August 04, 2017, 07:57:18 AM »
+2
Invalid Tweet ID

Invalid Tweet ID
Invalid Tweet ID

Earthworm Jims creator Tenaple refuses to deny reality, goons chimp out over it  :madgoon:

Bob Mackey may be the biggest fucking faggot alive, and that's even taking into account the fact he podcasts with an actual 400 lb fat gay manchild. In fact everyone even tangentially associated with Laser Time has a spot along the firing wall already picked out for them.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1251 on: August 04, 2017, 08:34:39 AM »
The creator of Earthworm Jim has done so much stuff across different mediums.

I would say he's within the same vein of William Shatner where he's this weird father figure who will go off on a tangent and expose these deep taboo truths, but Shatner had his own fun trolling people today.

Elaborate on stuff across different mediums. Earthworm Jim was an artistic masterpiece and due to his recent political observations, I'd like to know that wasn't his only work

Dumb question: Did he have anything to do with the Worms games or was that a whole different studio/production? Figured I'd ask since the animation is kinda similar albeit more modern.

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1252 on: August 04, 2017, 03:03:10 PM »
+8
Alex Mauer (the troon who is in court for DMCA fuckery and copyright violations) has gone whole hog and DMCAd over 80 Youtube accounts, including some run by WWE and CBS, for featuring songs it was a part of.

Some of these DMCAs may have run afoul of a restraining order, so it'll be interesting to see what the court does about it.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1253 on: August 04, 2017, 06:33:07 PM »
+2
Alex Mauer (the troon who is in court for DMCA fuckery and copyright violations) has gone whole hog and DMCAd over 80 Youtube accounts, including some run by WWE and CBS, for featuring songs it was a part of.

Some of these DMCAs may have run afoul of a restraining order, so it'll be interesting to see what the court does about it.

Against a tranny? Likely nothing.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #1254 on: August 04, 2017, 08:26:22 PM »
+1

Are they saying that trans people can't be gamers??? That is sooo... I just can't even
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1255 on: August 04, 2017, 09:19:17 PM »
+8

Are they saying that trans people can't be gamers??? That is sooo... I just can't even

They use "Gamer(s)" as a slur on the level of Nazi or Klansman, they're not talking about "a person who plays video games".
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1256 on: August 04, 2017, 09:34:37 PM »
+1

They use "Gamer(s)" as a slur on the level of Nazi or Klansman, they're not talking about "a person who plays video games".

It's on par with "retard" or "degenerate" for me so eh

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1257 on: August 04, 2017, 09:53:59 PM »
The creator of Earthworm Jim has done so much stuff across different mediums.

I would say he's within the same vein of William Shatner where he's this weird father figure who will go off on a tangent and expose these deep taboo truths, but Shatner had his own fun trolling people today.

Elaborate on stuff across different mediums. Earthworm Jim was an artistic masterpiece and due to his recent political observations, I'd like to know that wasn't his only work

Dumb question: Did he have anything to do with the Worms games or was that a whole different studio/production? Figured I'd ask since the animation is kinda similar albeit more modern.

Here's everything he did

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_TenNapel

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1258 on: August 06, 2017, 08:33:03 AM »
+10
I don't think I can take this much fucking hypocrisy.

https://archive.is/EIRpn

Mass Effect Designer Manveer Heir Hates White People and Wants the World To Know

http://archive.is/BkHZx

Heir suggested that BioWare Montreal had a problem with racism and sexism, alluding to the sexist and racist harassment that he and some of his colleagues received during their time at the studio.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1259 on: August 06, 2017, 03:51:52 PM »
+17
Just the normal SJW career path. Get shitcanned for incompetence and start angling for harassment and wrongful termination suits. I may have helped light a world renowned IP on fire but by God I'll be set for life!

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1260 on: August 06, 2017, 07:26:40 PM »
+6
I'm thoroughly convinced something is happening to Japanese Game Developers. It started with persona 5 giving the player like 3 MILFs to choose from, now Cold Steel 3 has Instructor Sarah be over 30 and she looks better than she did in Cold Steel 1 and 2. But she's not the only one Falcom added to the game, there's like 4 women over 30. It doesn't end there though Square Enix is adding MILFs to everything too. Namco is doing the same in the Tales of Series.

I think it's a conspiracy to up the Japanese birth rate by removing the Christmas Cake stigma.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old
    • Awards
« Reply #1261 on: August 06, 2017, 08:51:11 PM »
+4

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1262 on: August 06, 2017, 09:03:00 PM »
+10
Christmas Cake stigma.
The what?

Basically in Japan they still treat women who hit their early 30's without getting married like old maids the way they used to in the West. IIRC the Christmas Cake thing is a "nobody will want it after the 25th" kind of thing.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1263 on: August 07, 2017, 02:50:44 AM »
+1
Basically in Japan they still treat women who hit their early 30's without getting married like old maids the way they used to in the West. IIRC the Christmas Cake thing is a "nobody will want it after the 25th" kind of thing.

There's an army of NEETs in Japan who would love the chance to rail a beautiful and successful career woman, but it's absolutely out of the question due to strict hierarchy in their society. Most of them are destined to die virgins.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1264 on: August 07, 2017, 03:09:06 AM »
+2
There's an army of NEETs in Japan who would love the chance to rail a beautiful and successful career woman, but it's absolutely out of the question due to strict hierarchy in their society. Most of them are destined to die virgins.
It's not just a matter of hierarchy; the average salary that unmarried Japanese women expect their future husbands to earn is well in excess of the average salary actually earned by men.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1265 on: August 07, 2017, 06:57:19 AM »
+6
It's not just a matter of hierarchy; the average salary that unmarried Japanese women expect their future husbands to earn is well in excess of the average salary actually earned by men.
This is a new concept that I have totally never heard of before and am in shock of  :rolleyes:

On the bright side I'm sure a foreigner could probably go out and smash some 30 something Jap gash super easily  :smug:
His name was Harry Anderson

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #1266 on: August 07, 2017, 10:06:46 AM »
+1
Go and read the book 'pink samurai' if you want an insight into Japan's culture regarding sex.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1267 on: August 07, 2017, 11:33:33 AM »
+4
Go and read the book 'pink samurai' if you want an insight into Japan's culture regarding sex.
Yeah it's a good book.

Japan will be the ground zero for the fated beta uprising.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1268 on: August 07, 2017, 11:42:04 AM »
+16
Also the Google Manifesto that was made public a few days ago is still causing stirs.

More tech people are coming forward and listing project that they worked on that went to hell when diversity hires ruined them with their inexperience and narcissism.

Here's the funny trend that was picked up all those women in tech programs and shit tell the women that they essentially need to act like Steve Jobs and generate waves and acquire adoration of the press and historic moments above all else. Nobody mentions that it was Wozniak who designed the majority of apple's hardware laying the groundwork for their success, Jobs was a marketer with programming experience because he used to work at Atari. He didn't design the actual systems himself that was all Wozniak's doing. They also fail to mention the garage groups where it would be just s bunch of guys dicking around with tangles wires and hardware strewn about as they played with numbers in programming languages.

Their work also bled into their interests which is why Tabletop RPGs, games, and magic the gathering is popular among nerd circles. The interest in stats, function, and building systems that deliver input and output they even do in their pass time and hobbies.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #1269 on: August 07, 2017, 11:43:46 AM »
+19
Being an adored public figure while not actually doing anything is exactly what women in general and millenials in particular want though.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1270 on: August 07, 2017, 12:53:10 PM »
+2
Being an adored public figure while not actually doing anything is exactly what women in general and millenials in particular want though.
I'm a millenial and I don't want that. That's something that holds no substance it doesn't withstand anything.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1271 on: August 07, 2017, 03:47:00 PM »
+11
To be fair trash of all ages dream of having all first world luxuries and doing no work, there's a gorillion stupid lazy middle aged niggers who made it their career. Millennials are just full of the dumbest pie in the sky idea guys who want the revolution without any work.

IM GONNA MAKE A VIDEOGAME WITHOUT CODING

IM GONNA WRITE A BOOK SPONTANEOUSLY ONE DAY, COVER TO COVER WITH NO PREVIOUS WORK

COMES IN LATE, LEAVES EARLY, BROWSES SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE CLOCK, LONG LUNCHES. GONNA BE THE NEXT VP!

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1272 on: August 07, 2017, 03:47:36 PM »
+4
More tech people are coming forward and listing project that they worked on that went to hell when diversity hires ruined them with their inexperience and narcissism.

Well then fucking post some examples please.

Thank you in advance.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1273 on: August 07, 2017, 05:46:02 PM »
+14
Also the Google Manifesto that was made public a few days ago is still causing stirs.

The "pull back the curtain" wave that is hitting Left Wing institutions appears to be picking up steam.  Other than the investigations into Hollywood Communism in the 1950s, they have never experienced this the way that Republican-dominated institutions have for a half century.  Tobacco companies, oil companies, the Catholic Church, the military -- basically every traditionally Conservative institution has had whistle-blowers air their dirty laundry on the front page and they have taken a massive public beating for it.  That well is pretty much dry now.  Those institutions have been bled dry and have been largely pozzed as a result.  Now, years or even decades overdue, is coming a wave of Liberal-dominated institutions having their curtain peeled back as well.  Last year the dirty inner workings of the Democrat party were exposed.  James O'Keefe has helped expose Planned Parenthood and the Liberal Media.  Right now it is Google's turn and there are dozens of other targets that are ripe for the picking.  I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that some brave employees leak some really embarrassing Google e-mails to the media, some hackers find a treasure trove on the Harvard e-mail servers, and that the lid finally gets blown off of Hollywood pedophilia, which is pretty much an open secret at this point. 

But of course it's not supposed to be this way.  Only black women are permitted to mouth off in the newspaper or on social media about being treated unfairly while working at Exxon.  It isn't supposed to be white people working at tech companies.  Liberals have no experience at all with this which is why they are so unprepared for it, and also why I doubt that they have covered their asses at all or been careful.  I was getting training about not saying stupid shit via e-mail at my oil company job 18 years ago, largely as a result of our industry's numerous beatings at the hands of the media and Democrat politicians.  It was very easy to tell everyone not to write anything that they wouldn't want printed on the front page because we had already seen it happen to us.  I'll bet that these people have either never had it or they have learned about it as something that always happens to somebody else.  That's why the Democrats were discussing their conspiracies against Bernie Sanders via e-mail like it's a video game where the evil overlord always leaves his plans for world domination on a note in his office.   

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1274 on: August 07, 2017, 07:20:12 PM »
+3

Well then fucking post some examples please.

Thank you in advance.
IIRC there was a guy from Project Spark, Mass Effect Andromeda(surprise, surprise), Tumblr, Imgur, Indeed and a few others who recounted their tales.