;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 89909 times)

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #1300 on: August 09, 2017, 09:15:26 AM »
+7
So it looks like google fired that guy. Since it was an internal memo discussing internal policy isn't that a labor violation?

Also you can use DuckDuckGo on an iPhone. It's one of the search engine defaults

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1301 on: August 09, 2017, 11:20:08 AM »
+2
So it looks like google fired that guy. Since it was an internal memo discussing internal policy isn't that a labor violation?

Also you can use DuckDuckGo on an iPhone. It's one of the search engine defaults
You can make it default on Android too.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1302 on: August 09, 2017, 01:06:28 PM »
+3

The guy who got fired is going to have one hell of a pay day from the lawsuit.

I think that was his plan all along, to gold dig google.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! United Statesian Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #1303 on: August 09, 2017, 01:42:37 PM »
+6
Just switched to DuckDuckGo on my iPhone

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #1304 on: August 09, 2017, 02:23:17 PM »
+3
Just switched to DuckDuckGo on my iPhone
Just set it as my default search engine. I'm pretty sure it's a honeypot for creeps, but anything to take some cash away from google.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1305 on: August 09, 2017, 03:41:52 PM »
I use bing, because it pays for my box gold.

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1306 on: August 10, 2017, 05:34:46 AM »
+9
Just made my move from Chrome to Brave, fuck you Jewgle.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1309 on: August 11, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »
+5
Jokes aside, that is some v impressive technology.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1310 on: August 11, 2017, 02:23:25 PM »
+2
How long until its use is mandatory for mugshot publishing?

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1311 on: August 11, 2017, 02:51:51 PM »
+3
How long until its use is mandatory for mugshot publishing?

"This is what the suspect from the video footage would look like as a white male. BOLO."
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Ass Diamond

• Domestic Threat
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier The Gentry Texan Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1312 on: August 11, 2017, 03:52:38 PM »
+4
Heil Nigler

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1314 on: August 14, 2017, 01:38:45 PM »
+9
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #1315 on: August 14, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »
+11
http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-to-launch-global-diversity-and-inclusion-initiative-aims-to-boost-women-and-minority-group-employment-figures/

Blizzard to launch 'project to give everyone at company giant pain in the ass headaches'

Blizzard president Mike Morhaime reckons these figures are consistent with the games industry as a whole, however it nevertheless wants to improve its own representation. [..]

"Our diversity initiative will require a commitment from every one of us, but especially from our leaders, managers, and hiring teams," says Morhaime. "We appreciate your dedication to help Blizzard achieve this goal."

This news follows Morhaime's promise of "more diverse heroes and content" in Blizzard games earlier this year. He also spoke about diversity in this interesting conversation with Hannah Dwan.

In 2015 Morhaime received the IGDA (Israeli Game Developers Association) Game Innovation Spotlight Award

The executive order strikes an incredibly sharp contrast with the values on which our company was founded. We are, and will always be, a company that strives for inclusion, embraces diversity, and treats one another with respect. This is the very foundation of what makes not just our company — but America — great, which is why I am so troubled by these actions. Regardless of where you are from or what your religious beliefs are, our strength is in our diversity.

Mike Morhaime, the co-founder and president of Blizzard Entertainment, has bought a home in a gated Rancho Mirage community for $2.25 million.

The hacienda-style estate, built in 2003, opens to a gated drive that ends at a circular motor court.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1316 on: August 14, 2017, 04:17:13 PM »
+17
Can I get an "Every Time"?
 :say:

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1317 on: August 14, 2017, 05:15:40 PM »
+7
Diversity is good as long it isn't in [[[charge]]].

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1318 on: August 14, 2017, 06:45:53 PM »
+17
This was the hiring project that forced Metzin into retirement because he said "you're hiring people who don't play or understand games to design games."

Metzin got mad at people because there's people who want games to be nothing but movies. The weaponized autism is going to bite them on the ass big because they've been letting go of actual skilled talent in favor of having more brown people in promotional shots. And game spergs will be picked up by other studios.

if the fucking Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Zelda, Xenoblade, and others can be made with a team consisting of 95% of the same race then race and diversity really means jack fucking shit in the end for a development team. You need people who honestly give a shit about the end product and not engrossed in social media giving constant updates and pretending to be adults.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 06:50:54 PM by a torrent of piss »