;

Author Topic: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.  (Read 3171 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2017, 05:52:23 PM »
+2
We didn't blacklist Courtney Lo.. uh, I mean 'what blacklist?'

Silly goyim, they didn't blacklist her, they gaslit her!

Killing someone's husband and spreading vicious rumors about drug addiction tend to have very distressing impacts on ones mental health! Too risky to ensure for big budget entertainment projects, even!

:jewrub:

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2017, 08:13:07 PM »
+6
Preaching to the choir here, but this channel 1791L is a great one to link to normies, even despite the name. The topics are always good, and there's always a different take on the issues than what I normally hear. He did a video called Hollow Hollywood on Weinstein today:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6QjTBgdyFw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6QjTBgdyFw</a>

It's stuff that (almost) everyone here has known for years, but still a great tool for subversion. The videos come off as hipster nerd glasses nu-npr shit but the content is all real talk and delivered without overt bias. I think it's one of the best channels on Youtube, no ten minute videos staring at a guy in a computer chair ranting, no meme shit, it's not bombastic, they're quick with no shitty intros and the pacing is done right. Here's one about late night comedians that touches on a lot of things this forum and even this thread discusses:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw</a>

The video was posted before the Weinstein thing got started up, and works even better for that. It's purely about the late night television propaganda machine. It's rotten all of the way through. We have that one poster here (sorry can't remember your name man) who constantly refers to it as the "pizza media," and I didn't really agree with that for a long time, but there's no denying it at this point. It might not be some grand jewish conspiracy like Dog would like us to believe, but there are a lot more people getting away with it, he's just the sacrificial lamb for the ones even more powerful and evil. When so many of these parasites share the same social, religious, and political circles, you start to ask questions. Railing at the Catholic Church for so long was just a distraction, I can't imagine how much worse cultures like Hollywood and D.C. are. Especially in Hollywood where there is no public formal structure like monsignors and cardinals etc.

At what point do they stop being coincidences?

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2017, 10:06:06 PM »
+3
#metoo

Quote from: Molly Ringwald
In my twenties, I was blindsided during an audition when I was asked by the director, in a somewhat rhetorical manner, to let the lead actor put a dog collar around my neck. This was not remotely in the pages I had studied; I could not even fathom how it made sense in the story. The actor was a friend of mine, and I looked in his eyes with panic. He looked back at me with an “I’m really sorry” expression on his face as his hands reached out toward my neck. I don’t know if the collar ever made it on me, because that’s the closest I’ve had to an out-of-body experience. I’d like to think that I just walked out, but, more than likely, there’s an old VHS tape, disintegrating in a drawer somewhere, of me trying to remember lines with a dog collar around my neck in front of a young man I once had a crush on. I sobbed in the parking lot and, when I got home and called my agent to tell him what happened, he laughed and said, “Well, I guess that’s one for the memoirs. . . .” I fired him and moved to Paris not long after.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2017, 10:20:52 PM »
+4
I like in that story how the actor didn't even hesitate to throw the collar on her. "Welp, this is happening."

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2017, 10:34:48 PM »
+6
I think the main issue is that a lot of people reading these actresses stories aren't thinking "how terrible for them!", they're thinking of as useless whores who stuck around after such a horrible event.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2017, 10:42:54 PM »
+3
Maybe the director just wanted to see if she could work under pressure. He didn't stick a dick in her.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Vegan Fish Advocate

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2017, 10:49:06 PM »
+18
If there's one thing I trust it's the stories of professional fabulists who will do anything for attention.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: Today at 06:47:52 AM »
+2
These stories make great beat material  :twisted:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: Today at 07:37:37 AM »
+6
If there's one thing I trust it's the stories of professional fabulists who will do anything for attention.

A lot of these stories seem to come from actresses with dead and gay careers.  I guess they think that if people see them as victims that they'll somehow be able to restart their careers.  If they do think that, then they really were nothing more than casting couch material.

The Elephants Asshole

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: Today at 10:50:29 AM »
+1
#metoo

Quote from: Molly Ringwald
In my twenties, I was blindsided during an audition when I was asked by the director, in a somewhat rhetorical manner, to let the lead actor put a dog collar around my neck. This was not remotely in the pages I had studied; I could not even fathom how it made sense in the story. The actor was a friend of mine, and I looked in his eyes with panic. He looked back at me with an “I’m really sorry” expression on his face as his hands reached out toward my neck. I don’t know if the collar ever made it on me, because that’s the closest I’ve had to an out-of-body experience. I’d like to think that I just walked out, but, more than likely, there’s an old VHS tape, disintegrating in a drawer somewhere, of me trying to remember lines with a dog collar around my neck in front of a young man I once had a crush on. I sobbed in the parking lot and, when I got home and called my agent to tell him what happened, he laughed and said, “Well, I guess that’s one for the memoirs. . . .” I fired him and moved to Paris not long after.

Does she have panic attacks any time she passes by a Petsmart?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: Today at 11:47:41 AM »

A lot of these stories seem to come from actresses with dead and gay careers.  I guess they think that if people see them as victims that they'll somehow be able to restart their careers.  If they do think that, then they really were nothing more than casting couch material.
Lena Headey seems to be doing alright with her career, but her story was also about how she turned down Weinstein.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: Today at 11:51:04 AM »

While I agree with this, I'm also hoping this damages (even a little bit) Hollywood in the eyes of normies.