;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 489049 times)

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #4651 on: August 23, 2017, 07:41:47 AM »
+7
Just another reminder that Academia is trying to brainwash our children at the earliest opportunity:

The Rocklin Academy school board is facing tough questions from parents concerned over a controversial incident involving transgender discussions inside a kindergarten class.

"These parents feel betrayed by the school district that they were not notified," said Karen England with the Capitol Resource Institute.

The incident happened earlier this summer during the last few days of the academic school year.

At Monday night's board meeting, the teacher at the center of the controversy spoke out. With emotions high, she addressed a packed house.

"I'm so proud of my students, it was never my intent to harm any students but to help them through a difficult situation," she said.

What "difficult situations" are occurring in a Kindergarten classroom that aren't the creation of some nutjob teacher or parent?

The teacher defended her actions to read two children's books about transgenderism including one titled "I am Jazz." She says the books were given to her by a transgender child going through a transition.

"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

Parents say besides the books, the transgender student at some point during class also changed clothes and was revealed as her true gender.

I wonder if the book has a section where Jazz explains that he is permanently disfigured?

Many teachers also spoke out in support of what transpired inside the classroom. They spoke about the importance of teaching students about diversity and having healthy dialogues.

One parent said the impact on her son was extremely positive.

"It was so precious to see that he had absolutely no prejudice in his body. My child just went in there and listened to the story, and didn't relate it to anything malicious, or didn't question his own body," she said.

"When we head in the direction of banned books or book lists, or selective literature– that should only be read inside or outside the classroom, I think that's a very dangerous direction to go," said 7th grade teacher Kelly Bryson.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 07:46:29 AM by The Bad Goy »

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4652 on: August 23, 2017, 07:46:23 AM »
+10
"When we head in the direction of banned books or book lists, or selective literature– that should only be read inside or outside the classroom, I think that's a very dangerous direction to go," said 7th grade teacher Kelly Bryson.

What's the over/under on this teacher being completely ok with banning dangerously misogynistic literature written by dead old white men from high school and college classes?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #4653 on: August 23, 2017, 07:49:51 AM »
+5
We're gonna need more ovens. Lots of them. THOUSANDS!
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4654 on: August 23, 2017, 08:31:20 AM »
+8
:duckrage:

Goddamn I hate trannies and tranny enablers so fucking much.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4655 on: August 23, 2017, 10:11:10 AM »
+1
Just another reminder that Academia is trying to brainwash our children at the earliest opportunity:

The Rocklin Academy school board is facing tough questions from parents concerned over a controversial incident involving transgender discussions inside a kindergarten class.

"These parents feel betrayed by the school district that they were not notified," said Karen England with the Capitol Resource Institute.

The incident happened earlier this summer during the last few days of the academic school year.

At Monday night's board meeting, the teacher at the center of the controversy spoke out. With emotions high, she addressed a packed house.

"I'm so proud of my students, it was never my intent to harm any students but to help them through a difficult situation," she said.

What "difficult situations" are occurring in a Kindergarten classroom that aren't the creation of some nutjob teacher or parent?

The teacher defended her actions to read two children's books about transgenderism including one titled "I am Jazz." She says the books were given to her by a transgender child going through a transition.

"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

Parents say besides the books, the transgender student at some point during class also changed clothes and was revealed as her true gender.

I wonder if the book has a section where Jazz explains that he is permanently disfigured?

Many teachers also spoke out in support of what transpired inside the classroom. They spoke about the importance of teaching students about diversity and having healthy dialogues.

One parent said the impact on her son was extremely positive.

"It was so precious to see that he had absolutely no prejudice in his body. My child just went in there and listened to the story, and didn't relate it to anything malicious, or didn't question his own body," she said.

Showed this to my wife, who is a fair bit more liberal about certain things than I am. Her immediate response? "Home school. Definitely."
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4656 on: August 23, 2017, 10:34:53 AM »
+1
Phoenix Troon learns who to not relax around.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/36174496/police-investigating-after-transgender-teen-assaulted-at-apartment-pool

P much the whole west side is a nog infested shithole unless you live so far out of town that you may as well leave AZ so

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4657 on: August 23, 2017, 01:28:13 PM »
+5
Can I volunteer at that school to read the children the parts of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn that contain the most uses of the word "nigger"?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4658 on: August 23, 2017, 01:52:37 PM »
+3
Or the Bible