;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 136319 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #2450 on: August 12, 2017, 08:32:28 PM »
We're not going away.

Haha, the guy who ran down antifa was a jewish white nationalist.

:cenalol:

Must've been a big TRS fan. :stewart:

Yep, this'll go a LONG way towards mainstreaming your cause.

Also

Nice Walmart citronella torches fam.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #2451 on: August 12, 2017, 08:42:43 PM »
+12
gonna take a controversial stance here and say I'm not cool with trying to murder peaceful protesters, even if I disagree with them or think they're twats. they have a right to protest. fuck that loonie bin driver.

At least wait until the facts come out you virtue-signalling fag.

"Hey guys look at me I'm against murder!  Aren't I brave and daring person?"  Go suck a dick.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2452 on: August 12, 2017, 09:02:48 PM »
+7
We're not going away.

Haha, the guy who ran down antifa was a jewish white nationalist.

:cenalol:

Must've been a big TRS fan. :stewart:

Yep, this'll go a LONG way towards mainstreaming your cause.

You've made posts like this before. What am I supposed to do, go "aw shucks" and abandon everything I believe in?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2453 on: August 12, 2017, 09:03:11 PM »
+9
Also

The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Vegan Fish Advocate

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2454 on: August 12, 2017, 09:13:06 PM »
+15
In fairness I'm not sure the coverage with GTA: Antifa edition and a peaceful protest would be any different; in both cases the evil white nazi supremacists will pose an imminent danger to heroic trans people of color everywhere.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2455 on: August 12, 2017, 09:16:30 PM »
+12
In fairness I'm not sure the coverage with GTA: Antifa edition and a peaceful protest would be any different; in both cases the evil white nazi supremacists will pose an imminent danger to heroic trans people of color everywhere.

This seems pretty much true. The stories written afterward would have been almost identical.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2456 on: August 12, 2017, 09:24:50 PM »
+14
Look at how shattered and demoralized the Alt-Right is:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2457 on: August 12, 2017, 09:47:03 PM »
+2
lol now you're owning the fact that alt right people are murdering their enemies in public.

:niggershine:

Block D. Sun

• Enemy Of The State
  • Let's get syzygy with it
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red You can't know! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2458 on: August 12, 2017, 09:52:29 PM »
+10
Well when the only alternative is flaccid virtue signaling against a bunch of forumites that don't respect you to satisfy the requirements of head establishment cucks, a contingent of lawless sociopaths who never play by any rules and a God who stopped caring one way or the other a long time ago... 

:jesse:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2459 on: August 12, 2017, 10:11:14 PM »
+6
lol now you're owning the fact that alt right people are murdering their enemies in public.

:niggershine:

a) we're not 100% sure this guy is alt-right

2) We don't know it was murder

D) even if he did it who gives a fuck? He only killed 1 of them.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2460 on: August 12, 2017, 10:22:55 PM »
+3

Well when the only alternative is flaccid virtue signaling against a bunch of forumites that don't respect you to satisfy the requirements of head establishment cucks, a contingent of lawless sociopaths who never play by any rules and a God who stopped caring one way or the other a long time ago... 

:jesse:

Yes, murder is literally the only alternative.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2461 on: August 12, 2017, 10:30:28 PM »
+7
Once again I don't understand why you all fall for such shitty bait from Zog O Tron.

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge You can't know! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2462 on: August 12, 2017, 10:40:45 PM »
+12
Come now, gentlemen, can't we all just take a moment to appreciate that there's one fewer Commie left alive?

It doesn't matter who turns out to have actually been driving the car. For today, they're a hero.

RIP hitler

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2463 on: August 12, 2017, 10:41:50 PM »
+9
I'm glad that person got run over by a car and died

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2464 on: August 12, 2017, 11:20:53 PM »
+3

You see goy, this guy we arrested is clearly the guy who was driving and not this other military man with a similar name who actually looks like the driver.  Yes he is also of course alt right as you can see by the picture. 

The whole situation is fishy to me.  I am pretty convinced it was a false flag.  /pol/ is convinced as well:
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137166456#q137166456

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2465 on: August 13, 2017, 12:09:47 AM »
+1

You see goy, this guy we arrested is clearly the guy who was driving and not this other military man with a similar name who actually looks like the driver.  Yes he is also of course alt right as you can see by the picture. 

The whole situation is fishy to me.  I am pretty convinced it was a false flag.  /pol/ is convinced as well:
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137166456#q137166456
It is the perfect storm of false flag, I will wait until we have some more concrete proof however.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge You can't know! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2466 on: August 13, 2017, 12:25:00 AM »
+5
Lotta good memes coming out of the Cville Car Show.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2467 on: August 13, 2017, 12:29:28 AM »
+21

You want to know why I really don't feel bad about this at all? A leftist just attempted to assassinate a bunch of GOP congressmen, shot several people, and there was no handwriting, introspection, or apology from the left. As a matter of fact, they had people saying "we need to get better aim". In short, commies aren't people and I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2468 on: August 13, 2017, 12:31:45 AM »
+2
gonna take a controversial stance here and say I'm not cool with trying to murder peaceful protesters, even if I disagree with them or think they're twats. they have a right to protest. fuck that loonie bin driver.

before that car attack I hear there were protesters from the Right trying to defend a statue of Lee, and they were getting back up from militias, which is fine by me. last time this stuff happened antifa thought it was cool to ambush or sucker punch people. nothing wrong with a little enforced politeness.

but straight up psychopathy? also gonna be cool as hell to hear that now violent protests have GONE TOO FAR because the Bad Guy Team did it, claims clownstream media.

I almost entirely agree. The only quibble here is that antifa are not peaceful. Doesn't change the "fuck this guy" angle.

DangerClose

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2469 on: August 13, 2017, 12:34:14 AM »
+3
I don't think it's good to run people over with your car. Call me crazy.

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2470 on: August 13, 2017, 12:46:42 AM »
+8

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2471 on: August 13, 2017, 12:49:00 AM »
+1

You want to know why I really don't feel bad about this at all? A leftist just attempted to assassinate a bunch of GOP congressmen, shot several people, and there was no handwriting, introspection, or apology from the left. As a matter of fact, they had people saying "we need to get better aim". In short, commies aren't people and I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.

If an antifa had run over your fam WN bros you'd be clutching your pearls and :smug: ly pointing out how "IT'S THE ANTIFA THAT ARE VIOLENT, NOT THE PEACEFUL ALT RIGHT"

Don't even try to deny that.

For the record, I was hoping against hope that was what it was, because I want to see antifa get taken down as as bad as you do. But either way, I'm gonna not side with the idjit that did this.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #2472 on: August 13, 2017, 12:54:03 AM »
+10
Hey fags this was closer to a big gang fight than anything else. Members of each side exchanged messages on social media(you can look at their accounts) to each other because they were looking for a fight.

Both sides wanted to fight and were honestly looking for the tiniest iota of a reason for justification.

Everyone was a nigger and all was faggot.

Judge Jeanne had this black lady on who perfectly laid it out. There are many justifiable grievances against the multicultural progressive agenda, but people with those grievances usually want to handle it through legal means and not violence and those are the actual alternative conservatives who are also highly educated. What happened tonight was both the lowest of the low retards of each side decided to fight each other.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:57:12 AM by a torrent of piss »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2473 on: August 13, 2017, 12:55:31 AM »
+2

I'll agree that I don't feel any sympathy for Antifa/BLM getting what's coming to them, buuuut that was some bitchmade shit if it was truly a religion of peace maneuver and not some guy panicking and gunning it. Hopefully it turns out to be the latter.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2474 on: August 13, 2017, 12:58:41 AM »
+4
Hey fags this was closer to a big gang fight than anything else. Members of each side exchanged messages on social media(you can look at their accounts) to each other because they were looking for a fight.

Both sides wanted to fight and were honestly looking for the tiniest iota of a reason for justification.

Everyone was a nigger and all was faggot.

Yeah I think the LARPers exterminating each other is the best possible outcome of all this. Cops let them clash, just protect bystanders and property. Will never happen, but a man can dream.