;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 168263 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #2400 on: August 08, 2017, 07:20:37 PM »
+6

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2401 on: August 08, 2017, 08:46:24 PM »
+2
I'll take 10

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #2402 on: August 09, 2017, 01:43:33 AM »
+13
http://www.newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1

The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.

The report’s “Table 2: Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother” claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were “white” nonHispanic. This amounts to 52 percent of the total.

The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.

Have a whitepill for a change.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2403 on: August 09, 2017, 06:44:05 AM »
+4
http://www.newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1

The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.

The report’s “Table 2: Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother” claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were “white” nonHispanic. This amounts to 52 percent of the total.

The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.

Have a whitepill for a change.
Any rebuttal articles about how this is a bad thing yet? :allears:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #2404 on: August 09, 2017, 06:56:57 AM »
+7
"Ugh the world can't take any more parasitical humans, we are killing Mother Earth, fucking YT lives are bad cause they drain so many resources and pollute the environment"   :madgoon:

Meanwhile the demographic explosion of street-shitting pajeets, inbred sandniggers and retard level IQ niggers is a good and noble thing, we need warm bodies to replace our dying civilizations, it's completely natural and normal you biggot! In the future YTs won't exist, their evil finally extinguished, we must work towards this, anyone against it is a NAZI fascist racist etc.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2405 on: August 09, 2017, 07:53:49 AM »
+13
I mentioned this a few times before but most of the women in my office who are in their late 20s and early 30s are either on maternity leave, pregnant, or working on their second or third child.  I think feminism in the work place hit a peak a while ago, where more and more women decided that they didn't want to be a hard charging CEO.  Plenty of women like that are still around but less so than in the past couple of decades.  There was also some statistic that noted an increase of women staying at home as well.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2406 on: August 09, 2017, 08:50:42 AM »
+10
now we have to solve the issue where a record number of those white babies are being cared for by single parents.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2407 on: August 09, 2017, 12:45:53 PM »
+4
Let's ask some blacks for advice then

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2408 on: August 09, 2017, 01:49:31 PM »
+11
Weird. It's almost as though explicitly threatening a population of people causes them to instinctively band together, fight for their group interests, and begin to reproduce at a higher rate.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #2409 on: August 09, 2017, 02:44:28 PM »
+7
I mentioned this a few times before but most of the women in my office who are in their late 20s and early 30s are either on maternity leave, pregnant, or working on their second or third child.  I think feminism in the work place hit a peak a while ago, where more and more women decided that they didn't want to be a hard charging CEO.  Plenty of women like that are still around but less so than in the past couple of decades.  There was also some statistic that noted an increase of women staying at home as well.

On the flipside of living in the west coast's pozz containment zone I can't count on my hands how many prog couples I know in their 20's and 30's who are proud to be childfree. 

All is going to be right in the world once again.  :allears:

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2410 on: August 09, 2017, 06:14:29 PM »
+5
Weird. It's almost as though explicitly threatening a population of people causes them to instinctively band together, fight for their group interests, and begin to reproduce at a higher rate.

The ((tribe)) in the chosen land is now outbreeding Arabs for the first time: http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2411 on: August 09, 2017, 07:55:28 PM »
+4

The ((tribe)) in the chosen land is now outbreeding Arabs for the first time: http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/

Dollars to donuts most of these births are to ultra-orthodox who do nothing but study the Torah and collect welfare all day. Not exactly good for much but being a dependable voting bloc for whichever party. IIRC they're exempted from conscription too. I'm honestly ambivalent on whether or not this is a good thing.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2412 on: August 09, 2017, 09:26:32 PM »
+5

Dollars to donuts most of these births are to ultra-orthodox who do nothing but study the Torah and collect welfare all day. Not exactly good for much but being a dependable voting bloc for whichever party. IIRC they're exempted from conscription too. I'm honestly ambivalent on whether or not this is a good thing.

IIRC Israelis are only exempt from mandatory service if they're studying at a yeshiva, which is why the ultra-orthodox like the Hasidics and Heredis who refuse to join the IDF basically study Torah constantly (or at least claim to). The orthodox outbreed secular and reform Jews at an astonishing rate, too, so eventually Israel may be a Jewish nation full of Jews who refuse to pick up a rifle to defend one another.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2413 on: August 09, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
+1
Also secular/non-hardcore Israelis detest the Orthodox almost as much as certain people hate jews in general...

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #2414 on: August 10, 2017, 02:18:05 AM »
+1
https://www.dailystormer.com/psa-when-the-internet-becomes-real-life-and-the-alt-right-hits-the-street-you-wanna-be-ready/

Too long to quote but I'm having trouble finding faults or holes in the logic here.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #2415 on: August 10, 2017, 03:45:05 AM »
+5
Also secular/non-hardcore Israelis detest the Orthodox almost as much as people hate jews in general...

:smug:

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2416 on: August 10, 2017, 09:52:42 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF1MN44O1vY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF1MN44O1vY</a>

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #2417 on: August 11, 2017, 12:09:53 AM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF1MN44O1vY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF1MN44O1vY</a>

Sam Hyde should read the daily stormer article because damn he's been looking like shit lately.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2418 on: August 11, 2017, 02:49:36 AM »
+6

Sam Hyde should read the daily stormer article because damn he's been looking like shit lately.

Sam Hyde has always kind of looked like a cross between a rescued castaway and one of those ancient wise men who voluntarily became hermits or beggars.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #2419 on: August 11, 2017, 10:11:09 AM »
What's the criticism on PewDiePie been?

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! You can't know! Classicist Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2420 on: August 11, 2017, 10:39:43 AM »
+7

Noticing in the first degree.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #2421 on: August 11, 2017, 10:40:15 AM »
+6

The Wall Street Journal did a hitpiece on PewDiePie calling him a nazi and costing him millions in production deals with Disney and Youtube.  Ever since then, PewDiePie has been dropping more realtalk and The_Donald memes into his videos and some people think he's now secretly alt-right.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2422 on: August 11, 2017, 10:56:43 AM »
+3

Sam Hyde has always kind of looked like a cross between a rescued castaway and one of those ancient wise men who voluntarily became hermits or beggars.

Sam no shit looks like a younger Karl Marx in that video still.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #2423 on: August 11, 2017, 01:51:05 PM »
+5
In another day and age , Sam Hyde would have been a prophet and monk of the Russian Orthodox Church.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2424 on: August 11, 2017, 05:20:09 PM »
+20

:adam: