;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 172114 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #2475 on: August 13, 2017, 01:00:39 AM »
+6
Hey fags this was closer to a big gang fight than anything else. Members of each side exchanged messages on social media(you can look at their accounts) to each other because they were looking for a fight.

Both sides wanted to fight and were honestly looking for the tiniest iota of a reason for justification.

Everyone was a nigger and all was faggot.

Yeah I think the LARPers exterminating each other is the best possible outcome of all this. Cops let them clash, just protect bystanders and property. Will never happen, but a man can dream.

I think we should just let them fight it out in an open field and then bury everything in a mass grave after all is done would be the ideal solution. These fucks just want violence and they really wouldn't stop until everyone is dead. Hell they would even turn on each other if one side dies too fast.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2476 on: August 13, 2017, 01:03:04 AM »
+8

2) We don't know it was murder

D) even if he did it who gives a fuck? He only killed 1 of them.

You want to know why I really don't feel bad about this at all? A leftist just attempted to assassinate a bunch of GOP congressmen, shot several people, and there was no handwriting, introspection, or apology from the left. As a matter of fact, they had people saying "we need to get better aim". In short, commies aren't people and I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.

I'll agree that I don't feel any sympathy for Antifa/BLM getting what's coming to them, buuuut that was some bitchmade shit if it was truly a religion of peace maneuver and not some guy panicking and gunning it. Hopefully it turns out to be the latter.
Truth be told I don't feel any empathy for anti fas given their history. I still believe in seeking the truth no matter how dark it is.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 01:07:50 AM by The Watcher »
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Grenouille You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2477 on: August 13, 2017, 01:05:35 AM »
+5
Having larping brawls wearing football protection as armour and bashing commie faggots with sticks was fun and lighthearted, going all crazy sandnigger truck of peace on an unsuspecting crowd is insane. Said this on strug already, if it was deliberate he deserves the same thing, a bullet to the back of the head and a shallow grave.

I would've been perfectly fine if this was how he was dealt with. :shrug:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzI_NF2nfUg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzI_NF2nfUg</a>

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2478 on: August 13, 2017, 01:07:21 AM »
Hey fags this was closer to a big gang fight than anything else. Members of each side exchanged messages on social media(you can look at their accounts) to each other because they were looking for a fight.

Both sides wanted to fight and were honestly looking for the tiniest iota of a reason for justification.

Everyone was a nigger and all was faggot.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqm2fh

"Oh no this is not working out."

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2479 on: August 13, 2017, 01:20:29 AM »
+7
lol now you're owning the fact that alt right people are murdering their enemies in public.

:niggershine:

What makes you think people LARPing as Leninists/Troskyists/Anarchists won't murder people for ideological reasons?

I'm not excusing ramming a crowd of people but your delusional if you don't think this wasn't inevitable for either side.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 01:23:23 AM by The Bad Goy »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2480 on: August 13, 2017, 01:29:14 AM »
+4
Believe me I'm not defending antifa or saying they're saints or wouldn't have done the same thing.

But as our President says, I want Law and Order and I don't want this shit happening in my town. I do not want to have my car shaken by a bunch of protesters blocking the road and fighting it out on my way to work.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #2481 on: August 13, 2017, 02:18:42 AM »
+8
I do not want to have my car shaken by a bunch of protesters blocking the road and fighting it out on my way to work.
I decked out my car to resemble a mad max vehicle FOR NOTHING!  :myecred:

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2482 on: August 13, 2017, 03:25:13 AM »
+11
Believe me I'm not defending antifa or saying they're saints or wouldn't have done the same thing.

But as our President says, I want Law and Order and I don't want this shit happening in my town. I do not want to have my car shaken by a bunch of protesters blocking the road and fighting it out on my way to work.

Amusingly enough there's video that makes it look like this is why the guy panicked and smeared a few queers - Antifa were apparently hitting his car with bats before he hit the gas.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #2483 on: August 13, 2017, 05:29:19 AM »
+2

Amusingly enough there's video that makes it look like this is why the guy panicked and smeared a few queers - Antifa were apparently hitting his car with bats before he hit the gas.

Look at the shattered rear window- the holes are 100% baseball bat shaped.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2484 on: August 13, 2017, 10:28:38 AM »
+1
:stewart:

CRUSADER FOR OUR WHITE FUTURE

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist You can't know! The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2485 on: August 13, 2017, 10:42:33 AM »
+18
:stewart:

CRUSADER FOR OUR WHITE FUTURE

This isn't the selfie thread

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #2486 on: August 13, 2017, 10:48:36 AM »
+24
lol three people are dead but its worth it because I get to smugly ridicule the alt-right.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2487 on: August 13, 2017, 11:42:15 AM »
+1
lol three people are dead but its worth it because I get to smugly ridicule the alt-right.

Better than lauding the murderer.

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2488 on: August 13, 2017, 11:54:58 AM »
+7

I haven't seen too many people praising this guy.

Now what was the reaction from the MSM and Leftists when BLM supporters slaughtered those cops last summer? How about the Charlotte and Milwaukee riots that were entirely leftist and left one person dead each?

This incident is going to be a casus belli for the government and corporate entities to further censor wrongthink.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2489 on: August 13, 2017, 12:17:39 PM »
+1

Now what was the reaction from the MSM and Leftists when BLM supporters slaughtered those cops last summer? How about the Charlotte and Milwaukee riots that were entirely leftist and left one person dead each?

This incident is going to be a casus belli for the government and corporate entities to further censor wrongthink.

A lot of people ITT and in strug have been praising him and defending him. But you're right, this will push for more UK style speech censorship and even more memoryholing of the :csa: like what happened after Dylan Roof.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kentucky-mayor-moves-to-remove-2-confederate-statues-after-charlottesville-protests/

THANKS WN LARPERS! :tuss:

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2490 on: August 13, 2017, 12:20:48 PM »
+7

A lot of people ITT and in strug have been praising him and defending him.

I don't know about strug, but the tone here has been mostly "lol I don't care". Neither praise nor strong condemnation.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2491 on: August 13, 2017, 12:24:56 PM »
+6

A lot of people ITT and in strug have been praising him and defending him.

I don't know about strug, but the tone here has been mostly "lol I don't care". Neither praise nor strong condemnation.

It's along the lines of "After all the shit that Antifa's pulled and gotten away with, this isn't surprising." They either condemn or are indifferent to the act, but aren't surprised that Antifa is reaping what they sowed.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #2492 on: August 13, 2017, 12:36:57 PM »
+6

A lot of people ITT and in strug have been praising him and defending him. But you're right, this will push for more UK style speech censorship and even more memoryholing of the :csa: like what happened after Dylan Roof.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kentucky-mayor-moves-to-remove-2-confederate-statues-after-charlottesville-protests/

THANKS WN LARPERS! :tuss:

I posted this in strug, but I'm going to repost here since this is a great example of how fucking disingenuous the media is

Article headline: "Ky. mayor: 2 Confederate statues to come down after Charlottesville"

Article content: "Mayor Jim Gray tweeted Saturday he will ask the Lexington-Fayette County Urban County Council at its Tuesday work session to ask a state military commission for permission to take down the statues of John Hunt Morgan and John C. Breckinridge. "

I.e. they aren't coming down and this is just to score points with dems

Another amusing tidbit from that article: "Violent clashes occurred Saturday between white nationalists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville. Three people were killed, including a woman who died after a driver plowed into a group of peaceful marchers. Dozens more were injured."

Three people killed, yet only one died from the car incident. Surely the media wouldn't be inflating the death count with irrelevant deaths, such as the two state troopers killed in a random helicopter crash, right?

I also liked "a group of peaceful marchers". So peaceful they were swinging bats, throwing rocks, and using literal flamethrowers on the rally goers :tuss:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2493 on: August 13, 2017, 12:40:51 PM »
+1
Another amusing tidbit from that article: "Violent clashes occurred Saturday between white nationalists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville. Three people were killed, including a woman who died after a driver plowed into a group of peaceful marchers. Dozens more were injured."

Three people killed, yet only one died from the car incident. Surely the media wouldn't be inflating the death count with irrelevant deaths, such as the two state troopers killed in a random helicopter crash, right?

Well it's not just the media doing that...

:adam:

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #2494 on: August 13, 2017, 12:47:28 PM »
+6

Well it's not just the media doing that...

:adam:

tbf, most of the media is inferring 3 died from the car crash. I personally believed that until I read that article

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2495 on: August 13, 2017, 01:09:56 PM »
+1

:lolnoxl:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer people.

Look at how shattered and demoralized the Alt-Right is:

lol now you're owning the fact that alt right people are murdering their enemies in public.

:niggershine:

a) we're not 100% sure this guy is alt-right

2) We don't know it was murder

D) even if he did it who gives a fuck? He only killed 1 of them.

Come now, gentlemen, can't we all just take a moment to appreciate that there's one fewer Commie left alive?

It doesn't matter who turns out to have actually been driving the car. For today, they're a hero.

Lotta good memes coming out of the Cville Car Show.

In short, commies aren't people and I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.

J Dog [12|Aug 09:11 PM]:   if it turns out the protesters were attacking his car, I'm perfectly okay with anybody running them the fuck down
J Dog [12|Aug 09:12 PM]:   shame a woman died, but its partly her fault for turning a march into a riot
J Dog [12|Aug 09:14 PM]:   she just had to stand up against a stupid statue and now she's dead. dumb fucking broad

Block D. Sun [12|Aug 09:53 PM]:   you don't seem to get it, do you dog-o?
Block D. Sun [12|Aug 09:53 PM]:   we're playing a game against an enemy whose every move is illegal
Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 [12|Aug 09:54 PM]:   so you might as well start killing people :okaysure:
Block D. Sun [12|Aug 09:54 PM]:   they will never play by the rules no matter how accomodating or lawful you are; they'll just hamstring you and fuck your wife
Block D. Sun [12|Aug 09:54 PM]:   do you keep playing chess against a tard who can't play or do you tip the board over and start smacking him with it?
Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 [12|Aug 09:55 PM]:   I guess you just stab him?
Block D. Sun [12|Aug 09:55 PM]:   at the very least you remove him from the list of able players in the game of political discourse
Block D. Sun [12|Aug 09:55 PM]:   if he's not going to play by any ruleset, even his own, why bother having him around?
Block D. Sun [12|Aug 10:07 PM]:   fight or lose; you can't just straddle the fence

Agent of Aspieonage [12|Aug 10:09 PM]:   what is up you gaggle of handsome fellow peoples
Block D. Sun [12|Aug 10:09 PM]:   a man Mr. Mercedesed his way into our hearts

Vegan Fish Advocate [12|Aug 10:10 PM]:   here's the thing imo: I would like the left to say "political violence is bad"
Vegan Fish Advocate [12|Aug 10:11 PM]:   endless waving our hands at the left saying "surely you can agree political violence is bad" has not worked
Vegan Fish Advocate [12|Aug 10:11 PM]:   perhaps when there's an actual cost to them saying LOL PUNCHING NAZIS IS A-OK they will reconsider their position
Block D. Sun [12|Aug 10:11 PM]:   we cannot coexist with an enemy fighting total war
nerdball [12|Aug 10:11 PM]:   I agree with dawc

The Trumpriarch [12|Aug 10:14 PM]:   Running over people is a bitch move, but antifa's been going from place to place starting shit
The Trumpriarch [12|Aug 10:14 PM]:   It was only a matter of time before they got real shit back

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2496 on: August 13, 2017, 01:26:36 PM »
+8
While you fags keep falling for Zog O's disingenuity, Ann Coulter is now retweeting Paul Kersey:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #2497 on: August 13, 2017, 01:47:02 PM »
+15
The accused driver, James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Ohio, espoused Nazi views in high school, according to Derek Weimer, a teacher.

OH COME ON NOW.

:bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber:
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Anonymous Fascist Deplorables
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #2498 on: August 13, 2017, 02:43:26 PM »
+5
Not so bold prediction: Much of the population will automatically side with muh nazi larpers because they're already sick to death of Pizza Media and dangerhair unicuck dropout redditors telling normal people what to do and how to feel.

In related news, I saw quite a bit of rebel flags in Bernie's turf not long ago. Funny how Modern Dems are so desperate to rewrite their history they're willing to start another civil war because muh special group grievances and muh hurt feefees.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2499 on: August 13, 2017, 03:01:53 PM »
+7
My even not so bolder prediction is that this will change nothing.  The media has bleated for the past two years about ebul natzees that it has totally lost any effect.  It's the boy who cried wolf effect: the one time they could actually point to nazis and it gets glossed over.  The media will be the media which is to say that while they keep talking about it, they keep casting wider and wider nets.  By Monday, if you listen to the media, you'd think that Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, and Stephen Miller were the real drivers of that Challenger.  The public will just roll their eyes as per the usual and there will be new controversies the media will ree about on Tuesday.