;

Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 94902 times)

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #1475 on: August 08, 2017, 10:31:15 PM »
+5
The only time I've ever seen a congregation of pavement apes get out of the way of a car or suv is when a boquisha is driving it. They know there ain't no nigger lottery coming out of that.

Boo G. Graves

• Unperson
  • Things That Shitpost In The Night
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1476 on: August 08, 2017, 10:36:28 PM »
+4
Obvious solution:

Only black.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1477 on: August 08, 2017, 10:56:06 PM »
+6
The only time they will cross at a crosswalk is when the light is green - and then it will be as slowly as humanly possible.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1478 on: August 09, 2017, 08:03:43 AM »
+9
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wounds-still-raw-ferguson-three-years-michael-brown-090046238.html

In the telling and retelling of the story of 18-year-old Michael Brown, whose last minutes have been analyzed and disputed endlessly (did he have his hands up when he was shot? What happened in the convenience store just before he was stopped?) those four hours have taken on enormous symbolic significance.

Um, real quick, here are some answers: No. Strong armed robbery.

There, answered those questions quite fast.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1479 on: August 09, 2017, 11:06:41 AM »
+10
http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/08/light-skinned-poc-spaces/

Should Light-Skinned People of Color Voluntarily Exclude Ourselves from People of Color Spaces?

Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could get all the cool stuff that Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) get? Like…

Richly artistic cultures that have been setting trends in music, dance, art, and fashion for hundreds of years
Ancient and powerful cultural and spiritual practices passed down through generations
Seasoned food
Without all the problems like…

Disproportionate incarceration and extrajudicial murder
Higher incidence of low self-esteem, depression, and suicide
Decreased life expectancy
There is a way to get lots of the good stuff and avoid lots (but not all) of the bad stuff!

It’s called being light-skinned or white-passing!

Really though. Don’t get mad, my fellow light-skinned and white-passing BIPOC. I’m not saying that we don’t face many of the same problems as other BIPOC. But it’s ridiculous to deny the fact that our experiences are easier than darker-skinned people’s.

There are too many concrete statistics to the contrary.

To be fair, us light-skinned and white-passing people cannot just snap our fingers and nullify colorism. We cannot return our privilege to the Privilege Store.

But, there are some things we can do to address our privilege, like not automatically assuming that we are entitled to be in all BIPOC spaces all the time.

Are Separate Spaces Based on Race Racist?

Dig, if you will, the picture:

A group of gazelles gathers by the watering hole to strategize about how to avoid being eaten by lions. Also just to kick it and admire each other’s stripes and horns.

A group of lions gathers on the plains to strategize about how to catch and eat gazelles more effectively. Also,  just to play a round of golf and talk about wealth management.

Lions find out about gazelles gathering together and get very upset, calling the gazelle’s separatist meeting unfair and reverse speciesist. They demand that lions be able to attend gazelle meetings!

After all, aren’t gazelles allowed to attend lion meetings? It’s just a coincidence that gazelles who attend lion meetings sometimes get mauled and eaten.

You think I’m being funny but I’m not.

See, the way that this society is set up, Black, Indigenous and People of Color — especially those who are Black and Brown with darker skin tones — spend an inordinate amount of time trying to avoid the dangers of racism that are instigated by white people.

Meanwhile, the reaction of your typical white person to BIPOC expressing the levels of anxiety and terror they must manage while navigating emotionally, economically and physically violent white supremacist spaces is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

More cannibalizing your own. Fucking morons.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1480 on: August 09, 2017, 11:39:58 AM »
+3
http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/08/light-skinned-poc-spaces/

Should Light-Skinned People of Color Voluntarily Exclude Ourselves from People of Color Spaces?

More cannibalizing your own. Fucking morons.

Author on the left:

Author's bio:
Nico Dacumos is an Everyday Feminism Reporting Fellow. Nico is a lower-middle class and college-educated child of a Manila-born Ilocano and a Central California Chicana. He currently writes, teaches high school, runs a decolonial food pop-up, builds spiritual community, loves, co-parents, and instigates non-binary transgender faggotry in Oakland, CA.

I did not make the bolded part up.

Congratulations, dipshits, you've gone full circle and are trying to justify segregation based on skin color. What a fine way to honor the legacy of civil rights activists who just wanted to be accepted as *people*.

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1481 on: August 09, 2017, 11:42:37 AM »
+11
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wounds-still-raw-ferguson-three-years-michael-brown-090046238.html

I wonder which cosmopolitan, mostly white coastal city this woman author lives in.:allears:

The most ridiculous part:

“For the police to shoot somebody and leave him laying in the street in the heart of a community, in front of his family and friends and neighbors…to me, that was tantamount to slavery,” said Rev. Tommie Pierson, whose Greater Saint Mark Family Church was a hub for protesters in the days and months after Brown’s death.

Waiting for crime scene detectives to investigate a shooting is slavery.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1482 on: August 09, 2017, 12:34:04 PM »
+4

In the telling and retelling of the story of 18-year-old Michael Brown, whose last minutes have been analyzed and disputed endlessly (did he have his hands up when he was shot? What happened in the convenience store just before he was stopped?) those four hours have taken on enormous symbolic significance.

"I got granddaughters that are gonna be learning about this in highschool someday."

Yeah me too, when she's getting yelled at/harassed/sexually assaulted because WHITEY IZ EVIL MIKE BROWN WUZ A GUD BOI HE COLLEGE HE NICE

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1483 on: August 09, 2017, 12:47:45 PM »
+4

"I got granddaughters that are gonna be learning about this in highschool someday."

Yeah me too, when she's getting yelled at/harassed/sexually assaulted because WHITEY IZ EVIL MIKE BROWN WUZ A GUD BOI HE COLLEGE HE NICE

"I got granddaughters that are gonna be learning about this in highschool someday." - Every white hippie at a Vietnam protest, talking about Kent State and the crimes of LBJ.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1484 on: August 09, 2017, 02:39:20 PM »
+11

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSUXTFceilo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSUXTFceilo</a>
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1485 on: August 11, 2017, 05:53:09 PM »
+9
More  :madgoon: EVIL POLICE  :madgoon:
[Nog is reported as harassing people in a grocery store, cop asks him a half dozen times to take his hand out of his pockets and stop, perp looks at him the same way he's looked at every authority figure in his life and shoots him 4 times.]

https://www.facebook.com/DailyMail/videos/2648336271892771/?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

The apporoach was wrong..that man had his hands in his pocket and the police office ran up on him with threats. You cant approach a mentally ill person that way. There should be a protocol for situations and criminals like this which will protect the officer first.

He deserved it. You have no right to stop a man because he "harassed" people at a store. He obviously left the store. Then the way the cop did it. To get out and scream orders at a grown man, then threaten him with a taser, after no crimes been committed. I bett that punkass cop respects the next mf he runs up on

He shouldn't have been messing with that dude, he wasn't doing a crime walking down the street on the phone, coo found exactly what he was looking for, he was already thinking about tasing this gut but guy knew what cops do soooo he wasn't trying to be the victim this time.

I can only imagine what would've happened if it was the other way around :rolleyes:

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1486 on: August 11, 2017, 06:00:19 PM »
+16
The apporoach was wrong..that man had his hands in his pocket and the police office ran up on him with threats. You cant approach a mentally ill person that way. There should be a protocol for situations and criminals like this which will protect the officer first.

If only there were some procedure that would protect police, not like that "stop what you're doing and show me your hands" crap.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1487 on: August 11, 2017, 06:04:12 PM »
+6
:duckrage:

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1488 on: August 11, 2017, 06:22:02 PM »
+14
The video specifically states that this guy was harassing people at a store and that's why the cop was dispatched.

So no he wasn't just "walking down the street". This is the type of disingenuous statements that the left make when these incidents happen. 

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #1489 on: August 11, 2017, 06:31:37 PM »
+4
The video specifically states that this guy was harassing people at a store and that's why the cop was dispatched.

So no he wasn't just "walking down the street". This is the type of disingenuous statements that the left make when these incidents happen.

Context Denial 's a hell of a thing.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Ave Maria old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #1490 on: August 11, 2017, 09:58:49 PM »
+2
he wuz a good boi he wuz havin a job innerview on he sail fawn when dat cop innerupped him
:say:
:tyrone:

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1491 on: August 11, 2017, 10:14:53 PM »
+2
he wuz a good boi he wuz havin a job innerview on he sail fawn when dat cop innerupped him
:say:
:tyrone:

uncle tom nigga tryn' to take down a kang!

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #1492 on: August 15, 2017, 08:05:58 AM »
+11
http://www.newobserveronline.com/2017/08/south-africa-former-liptons-tea.html

More than 2,000 workers have lost their jobs in the latest South African “land reform” project—which seizes white farms and hands them over to Africans—as one of the country’s largest tea plantations, formerly run by Lipton Teas international, has totally collapsed into weeds after less than ten years in black hands.

:tyrone: SHEEEIIITT!

A forensic report marked ‘for internal use only’ confirmed that the estate was stripped of assets in excess of R121 million and subsequently, in 2011 the department became the caretaker of the estate, the paper quoted local opposition politician Jacques Smalle from the “Democratic Alliance” party.
Smalle said the department appointed the Greater Tzaneen Economic Development Agency to develop a business plan and pumped R65 742 000 into the dilapidated estate between 2011 and 2015.
“It is now clear that no farming activity has taken place for years.
“Deteriorating tractors, pickups and graders belonging to the Limpopo Economic Development Agency (Leda) were found on site. It then begs the question what the R65 million was spent on, as it is evident that [the Limpopo Economic Development Agency] Leda has done nothing to revitalize this project,” said Smalle.

That sounds like standard practice for all maintenance in Africa.  How in the hell do these people not constantly starve?

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Generation Identitaire You can't know! Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #1493 on: August 15, 2017, 08:30:05 AM »
+5
How in the hell do these people not constantly starve?

That's exactly what happens, constantly. Also endless billions in "aid", food, clothes, medicine, money, etc, from the first world to so many african countries.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1494 on: August 15, 2017, 08:43:11 AM »
+9
The article leads with boo hoo two thousand are out of work, which makes me think they were fired the day a higher up embezzled that R65m.

Of course I'd also believe you had literally two thousand guys sitting around in the field all day pretending to work.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:27:55 PM by Slacktivist »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #1495 on: August 15, 2017, 10:17:39 AM »
+3
Of course I'd also believe you had literally two thousand guys sitting around in the field all day pretending to work.
You think they'd show up instead of sitting in their hovel smoking khat?
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #1496 on: August 15, 2017, 11:01:14 AM »
+3
http://www.newobserveronline.com/2017/08/south-africa-former-liptons-tea.html

More than 2,000 workers have lost their jobs in the latest South African “land reform” project—which seizes white farms and hands them over to Africans—as one of the country’s largest tea plantations, formerly run by Lipton Teas international, has totally collapsed into weeds after less than ten years in black hands.

:tyrone: SHEEEIIITT!

A forensic report marked ‘for internal use only’ confirmed that the estate was stripped of assets in excess of R121 million and subsequently, in 2011 the department became the caretaker of the estate, the paper quoted local opposition politician Jacques Smalle from the “Democratic Alliance” party.
Smalle said the department appointed the Greater Tzaneen Economic Development Agency to develop a business plan and pumped R65 742 000 into the dilapidated estate between 2011 and 2015.
“It is now clear that no farming activity has taken place for years.
“Deteriorating tractors, pickups and graders belonging to the Limpopo Economic Development Agency (Leda) were found on site. It then begs the question what the R65 million was spent on, as it is evident that [the Limpopo Economic Development Agency] Leda has done nothing to revitalize this project,” said Smalle.

That sounds like standard practice for all maintenance in Africa.  How in the hell do these people not constantly starve?

Literally Rhodesia redux

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1497 on: August 15, 2017, 10:29:00 PM »
+10
A reminder that Zimbabwe is so financially fucked that they no longer have their own currency after inflation rates went up past 5 billion percent

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #1498 on: August 15, 2017, 10:35:18 PM »
+3
A reminder that Zimbabwe is so financially fucked that they no longer have their own currency after inflation rates went up past 5 billion percent.

Haven't they had to reissue the Zimbabwean dollar multiple times because it inflated to the point where a billion ZD was worth one US cent or something ridiculous like that?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1499 on: August 15, 2017, 10:39:38 PM »
+4
A reminder that Zimbabwe is so financially fucked that they no longer have their own currency after inflation rates went up past 5 billion percent.

Haven't they had to reissue the Zimbabwean dollar multiple times because it inflated to the point where a billion ZD was worth one US cent or something ridiculous like that?

http://mgafrica.com/article/2015-11-09-when-an-egg-cost-1-billion-zimbabwe-dollars-it-was-replaced-by-us-currency-now-the-american-buck-is-being-blamed

When hyperinflation peaked, Zimbabweans had to pay for restaurant meals before they ate and quotes from repairmen and businesses were valid for 15 minutes. With a single egg costing more than 1 billion Zimbabwe dollars, shoppers carried money in suitcases and rucksacks.