;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 270348 times)

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #5700 on: August 12, 2017, 02:54:49 AM »
+14
wow, the SPY had a -1% loss in a single day after two nuclear power got into a dick waving contest.  And then the very next day, SPY, other ETFs, and stocks recover.  Surely this is the end.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5701 on: August 12, 2017, 02:58:09 AM »
+3
POTUS has been tweeting about military measures in place re: nork sabre wrattling and the left are losing their absolute fucking minds about an all out nuclear war

The more they ree the harder he doubles down. It's beautiful
It's tanking the market though. His fire and fury tweet caused the S&P and NASDAQ to fall nicely.

A Tanking Market
Fat twat. S&P 500 and NASDAQ erased any gains since mid June on *TUESDAY* after the Fire and Fury bullshit. Both closed in the red this week, with NASDAQ losing 2000 points or so, S&P around 40.

Nigga ain't even looking at the three month let alone a timeframe that matters

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8 old
    • Awards
« Reply #5702 on: August 12, 2017, 03:02:17 AM »
POTUS has been tweeting about military measures in place re: nork sabre wrattling and the left are losing their absolute fucking minds about an all out nuclear war

The more they ree the harder he doubles down. It's beautiful
It's tanking the market though. His fire and fury tweet caused the S&P and NASDAQ to fall nicely.

A Tanking Market
Fat twat. S&P 500 and NASDAQ erased any gains since mid June on *TUESDAY* after the Fire and Fury bullshit. Both closed in the red this week, with NASDAQ losing 2000 points or so, S&P around 40.

You're going to go absolutely drooling insane the first time there's an ordinary 10% market correction under Trump.
I won't give a shit, I'll be waiting a bit longer and buying when the fall stops.
Won't have some sarcastic fat cunt try to tell me all is cool by posting a 6 hour chart 4 days after the aforementioned trump statement and try to tell me it did nothing.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5703 on: August 12, 2017, 03:27:07 AM »
+7
I won't give a shit, I'll be waiting a bit longer and buying when the fall stops.

do you have a podcast
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Vegan Fish Advocate

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #5704 on: August 12, 2017, 10:21:50 AM »
+31
I too believe our foreign policy should be dictated by short term swings in the stock market.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Vegan Fish Advocate

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #5705 on: August 12, 2017, 10:25:58 AM »
+24
Gender neutral restrooms rated STRONG BUY by analysts.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Artist Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #5706 on: August 12, 2017, 01:08:01 PM »
+22

gee i wonder what happened in early November 2016... :allears:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #5707 on: August 12, 2017, 04:08:54 PM »
+15
To counter Dave being cunty about markets just post a link to the trading thread he started here and a snappy emoticon.

Junkers Ju 888

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5708 on: August 12, 2017, 04:35:41 PM »
+5

do you have a podcast

www/patreon.com/innumeratebindi

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5709 on: August 12, 2017, 08:20:31 PM »
+19
Won't have some sarcastic fat cunt try to tell me all is cool by posting a 6 hour chart 4 days after the aforementioned trump statement and try to tell me it did nothing.

for those blessed souls who don't bother paying attention to mushroom in the trading thread he's been kicking and screaming for nearly a year about how the market is going to crash and we're going to fall into a great depression, anyone investing in indices is an idiot

apparently he now realizes he was wrong and is suddenly planning on investing in the market, and believes he is going to be able to outfox professional traders by timing the market.  :rolleyes:

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5710 on: August 12, 2017, 09:51:13 PM »
+6

do you have a podcast

Just google "guys we fucked." Should be the first result.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5711 on: August 12, 2017, 10:26:02 PM »
+18
Dave "Do the Needful" Niggerhog's posts remind me a lot of zerohedge where a sudden dip in the stock market causes them to write a flurry of articles about how the dollar/petrodollar is now dead and the BRIC countries are due to rise any day now, completely ignoring the financial crises that are currently plaguing the latter.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5712 on: August 13, 2017, 01:06:51 AM »
+14
Dave has stockpiled around 200 Desktops that run Linux, you windowfags are in for a rude awakening the year of the Linux Desktop is just around the corner.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #5713 on: August 13, 2017, 01:09:25 AM »
+20
Dave's Fantasy Scenario:

"Well boys I was right.Your stock market tanked. Trump was impeached.Western Civilization collapsed. I'm living in a cave.

But I was right." :smug:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5714 on: August 13, 2017, 01:34:31 AM »
+23
Dave's Fantasy Scenario:

"Well boys I was right.Your stock market tanked. Trump was impeached.Western Civilization collapsed. I'm living in a cave.

Dave opens the last pack of cheap crisps on Earth, only to tear the bag and spill them into the irradiated mud in his hovel.

"That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was... was all the time I needed! It's not fair!"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5715 on: August 13, 2017, 02:51:07 AM »
+4

gee i wonder what happened in early November 2016... :allears:

Um clearly that was all due to Obama's policies you racist

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8 old
    • Awards
« Reply #5716 on: August 13, 2017, 02:52:16 AM »
+12
Dave's Fantasy Scenario:

Actually my fantasy scenario is that you will hand over the forums to Birk as promised during your 6 month meltdown and then an hero yourself.

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Anonymous Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5717 on: August 13, 2017, 03:47:05 AM »
+3
Dave's Fantasy Scenario:

Actually my fantasy scenario is that you will hand over the forums to Birk as promised during your 6 month meltdown and then an hero yourself.

lol calm down

Vegan Fish Advocate

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #5718 on: August 13, 2017, 05:17:51 AM »
+5
Dave's Fantasy Scenario:

Looking forward to a stock chart showing how Shitposting Forums Ownership has impacted the S&P 500.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #5719 on: August 13, 2017, 05:18:51 AM »
+13
Dave's Fantasy Scenario:

Broken clocks

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5720 on: August 13, 2017, 12:17:00 PM »
+18
Every time i wonder who is stupid enough to take the other side of horrible proposition bets, i remember that Dave Niggerhog is out there, sitting on a throne of pink slip Circuit City stock, waiting for the market to crash so all that Amazon and Netflix shorting will finally pay off.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5721 on: August 13, 2017, 09:14:20 PM »
+8
Every time i wonder who is stupid enough to take the other side of horrible proposition bets, i remember that Dave Niggerhog is out there, sitting on a throne of pink slip Circuit City stock, waiting for the market to crash so all that Amazon and Netflix shorting will finally pay off.

Double-nigger Dave is the worst poster on sass

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5722 on: August 13, 2017, 10:28:45 PM »
+20

:trump2:

feels good man
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5723 on: August 13, 2017, 11:00:19 PM »
+7

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5724 on: August 13, 2017, 11:44:19 PM »
+8
People rushing to the defense of anti-fa saying that they were good boys and THE REAL PATRIOTS only to have the rug pulled out from under them because everyone made their anarcho-communist views readable on social media.

cast both groups into the great deep fryer of the new american revolution so that we may feast upon their golden brown corpses.