;

Author Topic: Thread for posting liberal soical media meltdowns over Trump victory  (Read 103581 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Fuck you, dad! Classicist old
    • Awards
Re: Thread for posting liberal soical media meltdowns over Trump victory
« Reply #1675 on: August 07, 2017, 05:27:16 AM »
+9
https://archive.is/8MAeK

Late-Night Writers Talk Trump: ‘I Don’t Want This Job’

While President Donald Trump’s administration has given them ample material for comedy, the consensus among some of the writers for late-night shows is that they’d prefer to not to have to cover it.

“I don’t want this job” was the general feeling among the writers who gathered Saturday at the Television Critics Assn. summer press tour in Beverly Hills for a panel titled “Has Politics Made Late-Night Great Again?” Panelists included Ashley Nicole Black, a writer for “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee,” Christine Nangle, head writer for “The President Show,” Hallie Haglund, writer for “The Daily
Show with Trevor Noah,” and Jason Reich, head writer for “The Jim Jefferies Show.”

“I just find it exhausting. It’s hard to find it fun,” said Reich of the pressure to keep up with the constant news cycle generated by the administration.

Nangle pointed out, though, that there has been a benefit. “The only good thing is it’s unearthing part of our country that people didn’t know existed,” she said. “There’s so much more hate and resentment than we possibly could have imagined … This man didn’t come out of nowhere.”

So close, yet so far.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1676 on: August 07, 2017, 10:05:56 AM »
+3
Haha. I love the "Let's make Obama's birthday a national holiday" nonsense.

Also, if you didn't love the school cafeteria's pepperoni rolls, you must be either too poor to have ever gotten them, or completely retarded and you should strangle yourself right now with an extension cord

Franzo

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #1677 on: August 07, 2017, 10:13:27 AM »
+11
US public school lunches are fucking disgusting greasy excuses to stuff cheap frozen fast food and soda into the willing mouths of idiot kids who don't know any better, and is at least partially responsable for the obesity epidemic in US childre :shrug:. Michelle Obama's approach and strategy was dumb and self-righteous and predictably self-defeating, but she wasn't wrong about the problem. Probably my french gastronomic priviledge talking though, I should be more sympathetic. Experienced both and it's no fucking contest. Other euro and western countries (including places like Japan and SK) are similarly superior.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1678 on: August 07, 2017, 04:11:24 PM »
Do public schools have microwaves yet? That would pretty much solve every problem and then we could begin draining the swamp of convicted felon, public school cafeteria cooks. Then again, I'm sure there's some heated lunchbox or something on Amazon so no idea how school lunches are still a thing.

Unless it's niche day when they serve that one thing that's actually good (smiley fries) what's the reasoning behind your kids buying shitty public school cafeteria food?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 04:22:55 PM by blasting_asshole »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #1679 on: August 07, 2017, 11:50:23 PM »
+1
US public school lunches are fucking disgusting greasy excuses to stuff cheap frozen fast food and soda into the willing mouths of idiot kids who don't know any better, and is at least partially responsable for the obesity epidemic in US childre :shrug:. Michelle Obama's approach and strategy was dumb and self-righteous and predictably self-defeating, but she wasn't wrong about the problem. Probably my french gastronomic priviledge talking though, I should be more sympathetic. Experienced both and it's no fucking contest. Other euro and western countries (including places like Japan and SK) are similarly superior.

I can vouch for this having lived in Japan. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #1680 on: August 08, 2017, 01:15:51 AM »
+11

Let's face it: the majority of US school lunches exist to be shoveled into the mouths of non-white wards of the state and to meet minimum nutritional requirements. Everything else comes a distant second, third, etc.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1681 on: August 08, 2017, 02:18:36 AM »
+3
Unless it's niche day when they serve that one thing that's actually good (smiley fries) what's the reasoning behind your kids buying shitty public school cafeteria food?

Probably the subsidized costs. My school's lunches were $1 from elementary through the middle school, the junior high and senior high went to $1.10 for slightly larger portions.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1682 on: August 08, 2017, 12:39:21 PM »
+8

Let's face it: the majority of US school lunches exist to be shoveled into the mouths of non-white wards of the state and to meet minimum nutritional requirements. Everything else comes a distant second, third, etc.

My local district gives all kids free breakfast and lunch, because at some point they gave up and figured that having everybody pay the nigger+spic tax to keep the chillens fed was easier than forcing the parents to pony up to make sure little Shitavious and Paco aren't starving to death in class.

edit: And on top of it they're part of some program where they also send packages home with some kids that have food in them for the weekend. Because of course they do.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Douglas MacArthur

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Eat big, live big, leave a giant casket
    • Awards
« Reply #1683 on: August 08, 2017, 12:55:59 PM »
+8
I dated a K teacher who's school was the dumping ground for EBD kids from a metropolitan area.  She said that maybe one of the sixty K children (across the grade) was being fed appropriately.  The rest were either being overfed garbage (3/4 was her guess) and the rest underfed/not fed at all. 

Garbage parents create garbage kids and the cycle will forever continue.

Also:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #1684 on: August 08, 2017, 02:10:08 PM »
+3

My local district gives all kids free breakfast and lunch, because at some point they gave up and figured that having everybody pay the nigger+spic tax to keep the chillens fed was easier than forcing the parents to pony up to make sure little Shitavious and Paco aren't starving to death in class.

edit: And on top of it they're part of some program where they also send packages home with some kids that have food in them for the weekend. Because of course they do.

I'm pretty sure the actual rationale for providing lunch to everyone not just poors is that it saves paco and shitavious' feelings. It also avoids uncomfortable conversations about why some "people" can't/won't/don't feed they keeds.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Scrooge old United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1685 on: August 08, 2017, 02:27:06 PM »
+10
It can be hard for them to fight and steal without plenty of nutrients!  :unparsons:
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! You can't know! Classicist Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1686 on: August 08, 2017, 02:29:26 PM »
+3

We had that in Bryan, but I actually thought it was a pretty clever idea. It was an opt-in program, there was a nominal fee for the parents, and kids would get a little brown bag full of food on Fridays. There were a few junk things as treats, fruit snacks and the like, but it was mostly things like fruit and peanut butter. Give 'em some things that have some nutritional value to sustain them through the weekend, in case their parents weren't exactly up to snuff.

I suspect the fee would be waived and a child automatically included if it was suspected that their food requirements weren't being met at home.

I get the rationale for it, honestly. Nobody likes seeing kids starve or face malnutrition if it can be avoided, even if it might not be the best long-term idea.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1687 on: August 08, 2017, 02:30:07 PM »
+15
It'd be really cool if I could opt out of letting my tax dollars go to certain programs and they reduced my payroll taxes based off that but I guess it'd be too mean to expect nigger and spic parents to feed their kids.

but seriously that'd fucking own and I'd thoroughly read and check down the list every year with naked glee. Hmmmm... roads? Yeah! Police? Sure! Blowing up muds? Well, boys and their toys! Border wall? Build it tall! Mo' money for dem programs? No thanks, I'm already signing up more cops to deal with the problem!

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1688 on: August 08, 2017, 02:59:07 PM »
+13
Steering this thread away from a shameful poors measuring contest over school lunch:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/donald-trump-new-york-dion-cini-being-moody/index.html

This Trump supporter drives New Yorkers nuts

It usually takes a lot to get a rise out of New Yorkers.

But for Dion Cini, a middle-aged former Marine from the Upper West Side, it actually requires very little.

Nearly every day, Cini climbs into an 18-foot scull rowing boat and paddles the Hudson River along the Manhattan shoreline. Before shoving off, Cini hoists a prominent flag that reads "Trump 2020."

And then he waits for the reactions to pour in.

"Sometimes you hear 'I hope you get hit by a boat! I hope you drown!" he said. "From the top of their lungs as loud as they can. I get it all the time."

It's a simple act of defiance for a supporter of President Donald Trump who lives on an island that voted overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton. In 2016, nearly 87% of Manhattan voters supported Clinton, second only to neighboring Bronx County, where Clinton support crept closer to 90%. (Cini makes a point to row around both.)

"There's so much fear of Trump in New York," Cini said.

He started hoisting the flag from this boat this spring after seeing a swell of protests against Trump in the city. He previously enjoyed walking the flag through the streets of Manhattan, which attracted throngs of angry people who told him to leave.

Why does he do it?

"Because I can," he said.

On a recent afternoon, Cini, wearing a mesh shirt and no life jacket, pushed off into the river and began paddling through choppy water toward lower Manhattan. In his months of rowing with the Trump flag, he finds that support for his effort increases as he rows south, home to the city's financial district and areas teeming with tourists who live elsewhere.

Cini rowed close to shore, giving thumbs up to people standing on the docks and walking paths that line the river. Some reciprocated, others gave a thumbs down, and plenty extended a different finger.

"Donald Trump is a piece of sh**!" a young man shouted from shore.

"F*** Trump!" another man hollered from a dock near a riverside restaurant.

Cini doesn't ignore their taunts—he provokes them further. He engages and argues back.

As he paddled toward Battery Park, with the Statue of Liberty behind him, crowds grew friendlier. A ship of tourists cheered him on, and the "thumbs up" signs came more frequently.
Cini has no plans to stop. The responses, he says, drive him.

"I'm out of goals," he says. "I have nowhere else to go in the world. I don't really want to climb Mt. Everest. I almost see this as climbing Mt. Everest. It's one of the biggest challenges I've ever done in my life -- knowing how many people do not like me in a small space and continue to survive."

:reagan: :nixon:
:trumppence:

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1689 on: August 08, 2017, 03:01:46 PM »
+10

It's not like he U.S spends $85 billion every year on food assistance programs or anything.

Schools are feeding these kids so the parents can swipe their EBT card at 7/11.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1690 on: August 08, 2017, 03:11:07 PM »
+8
Honestly, if we ae funding government schools, I really don't mind if the kids eat free. It makes things uniform and should relieve some bureaucracy; they're going to have lunches - if everyone gets free lunch they don't have to decide who gets it and who doesn't. So that should makes it easier (I know it won't). And I also think the meals should be healthy. All those garbage carbs make any kid crazy. But that would take educating children and that's definitely not what government schools are established to do anymore.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #1691 on: August 08, 2017, 05:11:26 PM »
+6
A famine and a starve off would do great wonders to culling America's population of undesirables and those never fit for the workforce.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #1692 on: August 08, 2017, 05:12:43 PM »
+12
I dated a K teacher who's school was the dumping ground for EBD kids from a metropolitan area.  She said that maybe one of the sixty K children (across the grade) was being fed appropriately.  The rest were either being overfed garbage (3/4 was her guess) and the rest underfed/not fed at all. 

Garbage parents create garbage kids and the cycle will forever continue.

Also:

The bigger redpill than garbage parents creating garbage kids is the fact that the kids were likely doomed from the start due to shitty genetics.  Yes garbage parents create garbage kids, but it has little to do with the parents behavior unless they are directly abusing or neglecting them.  That is, the biological parents' DNA determine how kids act and no amount of parental influence is going to change how they will turn out.

If the parents are criminal, drug addicts, lazy, or degenerates well the odds are extremely high that their kids will turn out the same and nothing any teacher does will ever change that.

They know this because of adoptive sibling studies where two kids with entirely different DNA who grew up in the same household, with the same rules, with the same food, etc. were no more similar than two random strangers picked up off of the street.  That is, what the parents did have an influence of literally zero on the kids. 

Yeah it's a blackpill with regards to fixing society in the sense that there literally are large groups of people that cannot be saved, but this is reality and we must deal with the world as it is and not how we wish it to be.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 05:14:55 PM by [SWOLE]Grode Jar »

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1693 on: August 09, 2017, 12:55:49 PM »
+11
My aunt is a now-retired DC businesswoman and her husband is a lawyer. For medical reasons, she was unable to conceive her own children, so they adopted two very young Chilean boys. They were probably 4 and 2 when they were adopted. Blood brothers, from a not too terrible part of the country, but they were in the foster system.

All their money, all the private schools, the private tutoring, the paid vacations to anywhere their hearts desired, the house full of whatever they wanted... couldn't unspic them. The older of the two is a year older than me and babydaddy to at least two keeds, he weighs a good 400lbs at 5'7" (Oh my god is he hilarious to look at), covered in tattoos, in and out of jail..

His brother is doing better, he only leeches off my aunt and uncle now, but doesn't need to be bailed out quite as often.

I know my aunt and uncle, they're great people, they parented properly. They were the lights out at bedtime, no dessert until you've at least eaten the main part of your meal and tasted everything even if you don't like it, don't talk back if you want anything to go your way, etc., sort. But these two wore them down to human nubs trying to turn them into decent humans.

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1694 on: August 09, 2017, 12:58:56 PM »
+10
My aunt is a now-retired DC businesswoman and her husband is a lawyer. For medical reasons, she was unable to conceive her own children, so they adopted two very young Chilean boys. They were probably 4 and 2 when they were adopted. Blood brothers, from a not too terrible part of the country, but they were in the foster system.

All their money, all the private schools, the private tutoring, the paid vacations to anywhere their hearts desired, the house full of whatever they wanted... couldn't unspic them. The older of the two is a year older than me and babydaddy to at least two keeds, he weighs a good 400lbs at 5'7" (Oh my god is he hilarious to look at), covered in tattoos, in and out of jail..

His brother is doing better, he only leeches off my aunt and uncle now, but doesn't need to be bailed out quite as often.

I know my aunt and uncle, they're great people, they parented properly. They were the lights out at bedtime, no dessert until you've at least eaten the main part of your meal and tasted everything even if you don't like it, don't talk back if you want anything to go your way, etc., sort. But these two wore them down to human nubs trying to turn them into decent humans.

Looks like Pinochet didn't drop enough subhuman scum from helicopters.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1695 on: August 09, 2017, 01:47:35 PM »
+5

Looks like Pinochet didn't drop enough subhuman scum from helicopters.

Chile had to turn to shit before they got their Pinochet, and it was Chileans that did it. :shrug:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
    • Awards
« Reply #1696 on: August 09, 2017, 02:46:15 PM »
+3
It sucks Mexico never had a Pinochet or Franco type figure in their 20th century history, as they probably would have done a lot of good for their nation. 

Block D. Sun

• Enemy Of The State
  • Let's get syzygy with it
  • Awards United Statesian Deplorables You can't know! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1697 on: August 09, 2017, 03:22:28 PM »
+9
How do you throw 120 million people out of helicopters?

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #1698 on: August 09, 2017, 03:26:20 PM »
+19
How do you throw 120 million people out of helicopters?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards