;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 29846 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #450 on: August 10, 2017, 10:15:42 PM »
+8
The funniest thing about that cartoon is other than the giant lips, there's really nothing offensive about the character. He does nothing in any way stereotypically "nigger" and is really a 1:1 of Elmer Fudd in all he does and in everything Bugs Bunny does to him.

That's actually pretty progressive for the time. :smug:

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Drinkin' and Postin' old Anonymous Scrooge Bah Jaysus! You can't know! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #451 on: August 11, 2017, 09:43:42 AM »
+3
The Disney princess bullshit is horrible but the dreck they run daily on the Disney channel is enough to make you puke.

Godawful shows where children make asses and talk back/down to parents who're portrayed as bumbling idiots or obstacles to be avoided.

Fuck Disney.
I need some redpilled or poz-free children's media reviews. I know to avoid the Disney channel but other than that I don't know what the fuck.

Like one minute you're enjoying counting numbers and shit and the next the AIDS-ridden tranny muppet shows up.

Daniel Tiger seems safe so far. I watch it with my toddler, and it's all based on Fred Rogers' old stuff. I think the worst thing in it is a mixed race couple. But, honest hate, that really is just the world today, and I've never seen them talk about diversity or sexuality or anything.

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Texan Classicist You can't know! For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: August 11, 2017, 10:59:08 AM »
+2
The Disney princess bullshit is horrible but the dreck they run daily on the Disney channel is enough to make you puke.

Godawful shows where children make asses and talk back/down to parents who're portrayed as bumbling idiots or obstacles to be avoided.

Fuck Disney.
I need some redpilled or poz-free children's media reviews. I know to avoid the Disney channel but other than that I don't know what the fuck.

Like one minute you're enjoying counting numbers and shit and the next the AIDS-ridden tranny muppet shows up.

Disney Jr. isn't bad, actually. You just have to screen shit and make sure you're comfortable with your child watching it. Sofia the First is pretty good, minimum of poz. The new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse from a few years back has, as far as I've been able to tell, no poz to speak of. It's just adventures and some early education lessons with a small cast of classic characters.

Only show I'm really comfortable with after things aimed at like 2-4 year olds is Lazy Town, because it's implicitly white and mostly about getting swole.
There are three minority characters, and they're all puppets.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: August 11, 2017, 01:29:10 PM »
+1

Fuck Disney.

Disney Jr. isn't bad, actually. You just have to screen shit and make sure you're comfortable with your child watching it. Sofia the First is pretty good, minimum of poz. The new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse from a few years back has, as far as I've been able to tell, no poz to speak of. It's just adventures and some early education lessons with a small cast of classic characters.

Only show I'm really comfortable with after things aimed at like 2-4 year olds is Lazy Town, because it's implicitly white and mostly about getting swole.

Sofia the First fails for me because it eventually degenerates down into a giant "LOL GIRLS RULE BOYS ARE IDIOTS/NOT ALLOWED"

Daniel Tiger is pretty harmless/is watchable/has catchy tunes your kid will like (and does a decent job teaching good old Fred Rogers values most of the time, like be kind, ask for help, say you're sorry, etc), though there are a few instances that made me raise my eyebrow, but it's stuff that would fly so far over the kids head its not worth worrying about if it's even a thing (e.g. Daniel has a sleepover with a friend at one point...and his parents are sleeping over too...in some other room...nothing more than that but it was...odd)

I'd say its just my internet addled brain reading into swingers or something, but even my wife noticed it and she's pretty much a normie.

My Little Pony as a show is actually pretty decent too, though I've only seen bits of the first season, maybe it gets crazy pozzed later, but its watchable and mostly focuses on comedic antics and being nice to/helping your friends.  Just never let your child interact with the other MLP fans or on the net.

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Texan Classicist You can't know! For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: August 11, 2017, 01:45:31 PM »

Fuck Disney.

Sofia the First fails for me because it eventually degenerates down into a giant "LOL GIRLS RULE BOYS ARE IDIOTS/NOT ALLOWED"

Daniel Tiger is pretty harmless/is watchable/has catchy tunes your kid will like (and does a decent job teaching good old Fred Rogers values most of the time, like be kind, ask for help, say you're sorry, etc), though there are a few instances that made me raise my eyebrow, but it's stuff that would fly so far over the kids head its not worth worrying about if it's even a thing (e.g. Daniel has a sleepover with a friend at one point...and his parents are sleeping over too...in some other room...nothing more than that but it was...odd)

I'd say its just my internet addled brain reading into swingers or something, but even my wife noticed it and she's pretty much a normie.

My Little Pony as a show is actually pretty decent too, though I've only seen bits of the first season, maybe it gets crazy pozzed later, but its watchable and mostly focuses on comedic antics and being nice to/helping your friends.  Just never let your child interact with the other MLP fans or on the net.

That's a shame about Sofia, 'cause it otherwise has some good lessons about dealing with older and younger siblings, resolving conflict, and what to do when a big mouse comes up and starts talking about kikes.

I'm concerned about my daughter ever getting into MLP pretty much exclusively because of bronies. I don't like the man-hating aspect of some of the women who criticize them, but they've got a point regarding some of them as just fucking creepy.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: August 11, 2017, 07:20:35 PM »
+8
In case any retard thinks that TV, movies, newspapers, etc. don't have the possibility for subversion or only at a surface level, here's a story for you: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

For decades in art circles it was either a rumour or a joke, but now it is confirmed as a fact. The Central Intelligence Agency used American modern art - including the works of such artists as Jackson Pollock, Robert Motherwell, Willem de Kooning and Mark Rothko - as a weapon in the Cold War. In the manner of a Renaissance prince - except that it acted secretly - the CIA fostered and promoted American Abstract Expressionist painting around the world for more than 20 years.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: August 11, 2017, 11:42:41 PM »
+3
So the CIA promoted bad art?

Why, why would they waste money on this and think it's a good idea?

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: August 11, 2017, 11:44:28 PM »

Fuck Disney.

That's a shame about Sofia, 'cause it otherwise has some good lessons about dealing with older and younger siblings, resolving conflict, and what to do when a big mouse comes up and starts talking about kikes.

I'm concerned about my daughter ever getting into MLP pretty much exclusively because of bronies. I don't like the man-hating aspect of some of the women who criticize them, but they've got a point regarding some of them as just fucking creepy.
IIRC the team behind Sofia got switched to the Princess of Avalon show and that's less BOYS R SHIT episodes and it's more adventure based.

MLP has actually been surprisingly consistent in good quality episodes for a whole 7 seasons. The Equestrian Girls movies are not even terrible, at their worst they're like a don bluth movie animated in flash.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: August 11, 2017, 11:46:19 PM »
+16
You answered your own question.

We know the CIA had nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination because he's actually dead.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: August 12, 2017, 12:18:14 AM »
+1

A bunch of gov't suits sitting around a table trying to come up with reasons to justify being given more money.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: August 12, 2017, 12:59:14 AM »

A bunch of gov't suits sitting around a table trying to come up with reasons to justify being given more money.
But that's every government institution and yet they don't wind up causing a bunch of wars in the process.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: August 12, 2017, 05:28:10 PM »
+3
The CIA engaged in all kinds of retarded zero-accountability ventures during the Cold War. 

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: August 12, 2017, 05:30:45 PM »
+12
lol if you think they stopped once the cold war was over

Smello

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: August 13, 2017, 02:04:03 AM »
+4
Disney and their channel are fucking bottom of the barrel garbage.

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous You can't know! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: August 13, 2017, 12:50:27 PM »
+6
Taking control of the desired narrative. It's almost as if WaPo no longer the ability to sway the public opinion as they see fit.

http://rightwingnews.com/trumpderangemesyndrome/washington-post-decides-write-trump-said-charlottesville/

The Washington Post Editorial Board is in its normal snit fit mode, having decided to make the Charlottesville riot all about President Trump. Because #Resist. They’ve decided that what Trump said wasn’t presidential, so, they decided to create their own version of what a presidential president would say about the incident, because what Trump said just doesn’t fit in. I guess they’d prefer that he came off the golf course to make a speech, then head back for a few more holes. Which, BTW, I cannot find any condemnation of what Obama did regarding James Foley from the WPEB in the immediate few days.

What a presidential president would have said about Charlottesville

HERE IS what President Trump said Saturday about the violence in Charlottesville sparked by a demonstration of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members:

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides. On many sides.

Here is what a presidential president would have said:

“The violence Friday and Saturday in Charlottesville, Va., is a tragedy and an unacceptable, impermissible assault on American values. It is an assault, specifically, on the ideals we cherish most in a pluralistic democracy — tolerance, peaceable coexistence and diversity.

Of course, it’s easy for the WPEB, who wrote this hours and hours after the event, rather than as it was happening. Of course, no matter what Trump said, La Resistance would find fault. Had Trump said the exact words the WPEB manufactured, they would have found fault.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #465 on: August 13, 2017, 01:01:29 PM »
+11
Taking control of the desired narrative. It's almost as if WaPo no longer the ability to sway the public opinion as they see fit.

http://rightwingnews.com/trumpderangemesyndrome/washington-post-decides-write-trump-said-charlottesville/

The Washington Post Editorial Board is in its normal snit fit mode, having decided to make the Charlottesville riot all about President Trump. Because #Resist. They’ve decided that what Trump said wasn’t presidential, so, they decided to create their own version of what a presidential president would say about the incident, because what Trump said just doesn’t fit in. I guess they’d prefer that he came off the golf course to make a speech, then head back for a few more holes. Which, BTW, I cannot find any condemnation of what Obama did regarding James Foley from the WPEB in the immediate few days.

What a presidential president would have said about Charlottesville

HERE IS what President Trump said Saturday about the violence in Charlottesville sparked by a demonstration of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members:

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides. On many sides.

Here is what a presidential president would have said:

“The violence Friday and Saturday in Charlottesville, Va., is a tragedy and an unacceptable, impermissible assault on American values. It is an assault, specifically, on the ideals we cherish most in a pluralistic democracy — tolerance, peaceable coexistence and diversity.

Of course, it’s easy for the WPEB, who wrote this hours and hours after the event, rather than as it was happening. Of course, no matter what Trump said, La Resistance would find fault. Had Trump said the exact words the WPEB manufactured, they would have found fault.

>the ideals we cherish most in a pluralistic democracy - tolerance, peaceable coexistence and diversity

1. citizen files for rally permit
2. citizen files for anti-rally permit
3. permits approved
4. hundreds-thousands of rally goers spend their money and time traveling to rally
5. hundreds-thousands of anti-rally goers spend their money and time traveling to anti-rally
6. dem city council attempts to revoke rally permit day before, does not revoke anti-rally permit at same location
7. aclu supports rally in court, federal judge overrules city council and permits rally
8. day of both sides clash (rally brings sticks and pepper spray, anti-rally brings bricks, rocks, flamethrowers, pepper spray, bats)
9. day of dem governor declares a state of emergency, shuts down rally in its infancy
10. rally goers largely disperse and leave
11. anti-rally allowed to continue, attacks random cars and any persons deemed alt-right
12. jewish white nationalist drives down a street, has his back windshield hit by a brick and his tail lights knocked out by bats, drives into crowd
13. driver stops where he hit, only reverses out once crowd swarms his car and starts attacking it

Did I get the facts right?

I'm struggling to identify a single one of these 'most cherished ideals' displayed by the left
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 01:24:03 PM by POST FRANK »

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #466 on: August 13, 2017, 01:21:05 PM »
+19
You forgot the part about where the police refused to intervene when the antifa started attacking.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #467 on: August 13, 2017, 03:10:55 PM »
+5
You forgot the part about where the police refused to intervene when the antifa started attacking.

The governor of Virginia said 80% of the people at the rally were carrying semi-automatic weapons and the fact that there was no property damage shows his precautions were effective.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #468 on: August 13, 2017, 06:52:23 PM »
+7

The governor of Virginia said 80% of the people at the rally were carrying semi-automatic weapons and the fact that there was no property damage shows his precautions were effective.

REMINDER: This is the same cuck who on the DNC convention floor "misspoke" about how Hillary would sign the TPP into law after getting elected.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #469 on: August 13, 2017, 07:11:19 PM »
+12
Terry McAuliffe is the Clinton Family's top right hand goon.  The only reason why he is governor of Virginia is because the Clintons wanted someone who could hand them Virginia for Hillary's 2016 run.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 07:14:26 PM by (((🍆🍆🍆))) »

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous You can't know! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: August 13, 2017, 10:59:13 PM »
+12
Terry McAuliffe is the Clinton Family's top right hand goon.  The only reason why he is governor of Virginia is because the Clintons wanted someone who could hand them Virginia for Hillary's 2016 run.

Virginia GOP were also complicit in McAwful becoming a governor. Ken Cuccinelli is synonymous with cuckoldry and unsurprisingly he jumped into the #NeverTrump bandwagon as soon as God Emperor announced his candidacy two years ago.

Thank god that Virginia governors can only serve a single term. McAwful has unbearable levels of unwarranted self-importance and is so dangerously delusional that he fashions himself as a political superstar in spite of not being liked at all in his own state, let alone the rest of the country.

Assuming that Hilldawg won't last until 2020, make no mistake that her string pullers will whore out McAwful in her place. They don't care that he hasn't accomplished anything besides being an infertile faggot; it's all about crybullying against the population for not being as anti-racist and globalized as the botoxed, mummified shitlib abominations that are the forefront of the modern Dem party.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: August 13, 2017, 11:55:12 PM »
+10
Assuming that Hilldawg won't last until 2020, make no mistake that her string pullers will whore out McAwful in her place. They don't care that he hasn't accomplished anything besides being an infertile faggot; it's all about crybullying against the population for not being as anti-racist and globalized as the botoxed, mummified shitlib abominations that are the forefront of the modern Dem party.
Nah, they're already setting up Kalama Harris, trying to recapture that Obama magic + vagina with someone they already know and control.

If they do run her, it will be fun to bring up her record as CA AG, full of fun statements like "sure the prosecutors may have deliberately inserted a fabricated confession into the translation of the defendant's interview, but you can't reopen the case because the cops didn't beat the defendant up, which means it wasn't outrageous." Or turning a blind eye to prosecutors paying jailhouse snitches to fabricate confessions.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2017, 04:17:10 PM »
+3

Reminder that McFaggot lost a Democratic primary in 2009 and "won" the Governorship in 2013 with 47.8% of the vote.

He sure is from the Hillary school of electioneering!  :tuss:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: August 14, 2017, 07:16:38 PM »
+6
Nah, they're already setting up Kalama Harris, trying to recapture that Obama magic + vagina with someone they already know and control.

If they do run her, it will be fun to bring up her record as CA AG, full of fun statements like "sure the prosecutors may have deliberately inserted a fabricated confession into the translation of the defendant's interview, but you can't reopen the case because the cops didn't beat the defendant up, which means it wasn't outrageous." Or turning a blind eye to prosecutors paying jailhouse snitches to fabricate confessions.

There's a good thread on MPC about her, and long story short she's not going to do shit. She's not black enough to get blacks to turn out, and there are people with more prog cred than her who have wider appeal within the party. That won't stop her from coming out and clumsily swinging for the fences every time a camera is in the same room as her, of course.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin' old Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare