;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 102910 times)

ZeitGoonst

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2016, 01:14:06 PM »
+1
Apparently I love cock more than they does couldn't handle it and handwringed about this anyway.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-personally-blasts-the-press

The overall impression of the meeting from the attendees I spoke with was that Trump showed no signs of having been sobered or changed by his elevation to the country’s highest office. Rather, said one, “He is the same kind of blustering, bluffing, blowhard as he was during the campaign.”

"Bluffing"
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:19:21 PM by ZeitGoonst »

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2016, 01:17:29 PM »
+1
No no, it's

I love cock more than bluffing does

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2016, 03:38:22 PM »
+16
Participants said that Trump did not raise his voice, but that he went on steadily at the start of the meeting about how he had been treated poorly. “It was all so Trump,” one said. “He is like this all the time. He’ll freeze you out and then be nice and humble and sort of want you to like him.”

“But he truly doesn’t seem to understand the First Amendment,” the source continued. “He doesn’t. He thinks we are supposed to say what he says and that’s it.”

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of shrill repetitions over the years of 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOESN'T MEAN FREEDOM FROM ITS CONSEQUENCES!!!1!!!' cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced..."

:say:

:pound:

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2016, 09:35:51 PM »
+3
Invalid Tweet ID
Within the quoted story, which does not have the picture there now, USA Today notes this:

Editor’s note: An altered image was published in this post that violated our standards of taste and photo editing.

As of now, the tweet itself hasn't been deleted. It's almost as if they're begging the Don to bar them from 8 years of press conferences and consequently go the way of Newsweek due to sheer irrelevance and incompetence.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2016, 05:28:11 AM »
+3
The only thing the media did was inflate the heads of smug liberals up to 'weather balloon that can reach the upper atmosphere" levels. The only turnout depressed was on the left. Trump drew roughly McCain levels in the popular... and 1 million less than Romney. Yet the left bled 10 million popular votes from 2008 and 5 million from 2012. There was no grand white uprising... the left just stayed home... and the minorities clearly didn't believe that memo about Trump Ovens Inc... as he held the line or showed minor gains with all minority blocks.

The only polling that has been accurate over the last five years are those that show faith in media and government was at an all time low.
Explain how Trump received historically high primary votes.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2016, 05:55:29 AM »
+17
as of today trump got more popular votes against a democrat than any other republican in history

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2016, 11:27:28 AM »
+1
Liberals have no embraced the satanic panic https://www.byline.com/column/58/article/1372

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2016, 02:33:35 PM »
+6
The only thing the media did was inflate the heads of smug liberals up to 'weather balloon that can reach the upper atmosphere" levels. The only turnout depressed was on the left. Trump drew roughly McCain levels in the popular... and 1 million less than Romney. Yet the left bled 10 million popular votes from 2008 and 5 million from 2012. There was no grand white uprising... the left just stayed home... and the minorities clearly didn't believe that memo about Trump Ovens Inc... as he held the line or showed minor gains with all minority blocks.

The only polling that has been accurate over the last five years are those that show faith in media and government was at an all time low.
Explain how Trump received historically high primary votes.

the pool of available white votes didn't increase, but rather shifted.  That's why you see a ton of central Michigan counties who, for the last 8 years voted Democrat, but in 2016 voted Republican.  Hillary's loss is due to several factors.
1) depressed minority vote.  Blacks don't give a shit about her, and 1/3 of Latinos hate the other 2/3 enough to vote Trump.
2) unlikeable.  While 3rd party candidates probably weren't the "deciding factor" it bled additional support and votes nation wide while also depressing her general GOTV efforts
3) aisle crossing.  The largest shift in votes was among white, midwest, "uneducated" male and female voters.  Trump and Hillary essentially split the college educated crowd for all intents and purposes, but 70/60% of male/female non-college educated whites voted Trump.  These are Obama voters.  So while a third party vote might be a "-1" to a given candidate, these "traitor" votes are a "-2" for hillary (or rather -1 Hillary, +1 Trump).  This is how Trump pulled a smaller % of overall whites than Romney, but still won.  It wasn't the sheer amount of whites, but rather which whites he won.

I think the democrat smugness probably contributed as well, but not as much as the other 3 points (especially given her turnout in CA/NY)

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2016, 02:39:16 PM »
+7
on a different note enjoy this little melt down by Keith Olbermann, the dude is literally off his rocker.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 02:48:10 PM by Embedded YouTube Journo »

Elmucheromujahideen

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2016, 02:57:19 PM »
+3
The Kek article is hilarious. It's amazing how dressing up pure nonsense manages to trick libs every time.

"here is absolutely no suggestion that earlier, non-racist users of the word Kek, particularly online gaming fans, attached the same meaning to it."

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2016, 03:54:08 PM »
+3
on a different note enjoy this little melt down by Keith Olbermann, the dude is literally off his rocker.

He's also literally shaking holy fuck

I lovin' it

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Methodist Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2016, 06:29:59 PM »
+4
So while a third party vote might be a "-1" to a given candidate, these "traitor" votes are a "-2" for hillary (or rather -1 Hillary, +1 Trump).

Blackjack card counter found.
Fuck signatures.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2016, 06:34:12 PM »
+13
http://www.infowars.com/infowars-surges-31-spots-in-media-site-rankings-in-one-month/

InfoWars is now in the top 100 visited news sites in the world, with 57 million views last month alone.

Trump needs to give InfoWars White House press credentials as a way to troll the MSM. :tom:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2016, 07:19:21 PM »
+4
http://www.infowars.com/infowars-surges-31-spots-in-media-site-rankings-in-one-month/

InfoWars is now in the top 100 visited news sites in the world, with 57 million views last month alone.

Trump needs to give InfoWars White House press credentials as a way to troll the MSM. :tom:
Or just advertise that all water available for the journalists has been filtered using Propur filters.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2016, 07:34:23 PM »
+5

It might not be on the same level as, say, Hillary publicly denouncing Pepe, but watching millions of American leftists suddenly become strictly literal Constitutionalists who make Scalia look like Jacques Lacan is quickly becoming one of my favorite political vignettes of 2016.

Check out this thread about a would-be faithless elector (he chose to resign and will be replaced, so he won't actually vote against Trump).

The very same people who, the day before, would have argued that the First and Second amendments are obsolete for the age of internet and guns, or even that the Constitution was written by slaveowning fucking white males and is therefore morally suspect - are now swearing by and holding up a single passage from the Federalist Papers as if it they were iron-clad truth handed over by God himself to be followed to the letter.

Some examples:

Philosophically, what you're saying makes sense. But the electoral college exists with the intent of doing exactly what you said is morally questionable: the intent is to allow one individual to confirm or reject the decision of masses. As you said, this does show that there is a flaw with how we elect presidents, but until that changes, this guy abandoned his assigned constitutional role of casting a vote for who he believes is best fit to be President, whether or not he happens to agree with those who put him in that position.

The original constitution didn't call for a popular vote for president at all, that didn't come until the 14th amendment. There is nothing in the constitution that binds an elector to a candidate.

Yeah, but that's what it is.

The uncomfortable reality is that the founders really didn't trust "the people" very much

(the whole reply chain for this one is amazing)
I've seen a lot of people misunderstand the role and duty of the members of the Electoral College as laid out in the Constitution.

I've seen some say they believe the role of the EC is to "to uphold the will of the people." That is not true. If it were true, the EC could be abolished, and we would just go with direct, popular vote.

I've seen others more-correctly point out the role of the EC structure in preserving the voice of states which are more rural, low-population, or slave-holding. That is indeed a large PART of the role of the structure of the EC.

But that is NOT the only role of the EC.

If that WERE the totality of the EC's purpose, we could replace the EC completely with a mathematical formula for the apportionment of votes/points.8

As we know, using mathematical proportions is a tool the framers were already comfortable using while writing the Constitution (let's not forget these are the guys that included that whole "three-fifths" thing.) So if that part of the EC could be done by fourth-grade math, why does the Constitution call for people to be injected into the system? People with names, and faces, and friends and morals? That seems unnecessarily messy.

Thankfully, we don't have to just sit here and wonder what the framers were thinking. They made it pretty clear in the Federalist Papers.

This is not just some weird custom, technicality, or loop-hole. This is an EXPLICIT feature, a safe-guard put in place to prevent the general population from electing either a fundamentally under-qualified candidate, or a populist demagogue.

It just so happens that THIS year, we managed to double-down on those criteria.

If the EC cannot be called upon to perform THEIR DUTY with a nominee like DJT, when could they EVER be called upon to do so?

The electors being able to vote for whoever they want was part of the the point of the electoral college, according to The Federalist Papers, #68. Well, it was the reason behind the electors themselves; the choice of how they differ per state was due to slavery.

Yes.

"Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single State; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable a portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United States"

Hamilton - The Federalist #68

"The first reason that the founders created the Electoral College is hard to understand today. The founding fathers were afraid of direct election to the Presidency. They feared a tyrant could manipulate public opinion and come to power. Hamilton wrote in the Federalist Papers:

It was equally desirable, that the immediate election should be made by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice. A small number of persons, selected by their fellow-citizens from the general mass, will be most likely to possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations. It was also peculiarly desirable to afford as little opportunity as possible to tumult and disorder. This evil was not least to be dreaded in the election of a magistrate, who was to have so important an agency in the administration of the government as the President of the United States. But the precautions which have been so happily concerted in the system under consideration, promise an effectual security against this mischief.

(See All of the Federalist 68)

Hamilton and the other founders believed that the electors would be able to insure that only a qualified person becomes President. They believed that with the Electoral College no one would be able to manipulate the citizenry. It would act as check on an electorate that might be duped. Hamilton and the other founders did not trust the population to make the right choice. The founders also believed that the Electoral College had the advantage of being a group that met only once and thus could not be manipulated over time by foreign governments or others."

Ah but it's in the Federalist papers that this was the intent of the authors of the constitution. The Federalist has been cited in 291 SCOTUS decisions, this would likely be citation 292.

"Among Madisonian scholars, there is a consensus that "the Constitution was intrinsically an aristocratic document designed to check the democratic tendencies of the period," delivering power to a "better sort" of people and excluding those who were not rich, well born, or prominent from exercising political power (Lance Banning). The primary responsibility of government is "to protect the minority of the opulent against the majority," Madison declared. That has been the guiding principle of the democratic system from its origins until today."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 07:36:32 PM by Dental Grade Dildo »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2016, 07:39:15 PM »
+2

I would just have Alex Jones sit next to whatever media channel is being the most dishonest of the month. He will be allowed to have free reign over them and troll them the entire time that they're there. The MSM would soon learn to be honest.

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2016, 09:51:05 PM »
+4
I know this probably should be in the Clinton thread, but holy shit:
Hillary Clinton Is More Than a President
by Virginia Heffernan

When people told me they hated Hillary Clinton or (far worse) that they were "not fans," I wish I had said in no uncertain terms: "I love Hillary Clinton. I am in awe of her. I am set free by her. She will be the finest world leader our galaxy has ever seen."

I wish, in those exchanges, I had not asked gentle, tolerant questions about a hater's ridiculous allergy to her, or Clinton's fictional misdeeds and imagined character flaws. More deeply still, I wish I had not reasoned with anyone, patiently countered their ludicrous emotionalism and psychologically disturbed theories. I wish I had said, flatly, "I love her." As if I had been asked about my mother or daughter. No defensiveness or polemics; not dignifying the crazy allegations with so much as a Snopes link.

[Clinton] has somehow made the time to hear out each dead-end line of reasoning about her fake mortal sins, and often she has also thanked everyone for sparing her further moral lashings, as if that were a kindness. Under cover of "humanizing" the intimidating valedictorian, reports and investigations and media clichés vilified her. But the feminist hero never got to be a legend first. And yet she is one, easily surpassing Ben Franklin, Henry Ford, Steve Jobs.

Hillary Clinton's name belongs on ships, and airports, and tattoos. She deserves straight-up hagiographies and a sold-out Broadway show called RODHAM. Yes, this cultural canonization is going to come after the chronic, constant, nonstop "On the other hand" sexist hedging around her legacy. But such is the courage of Hillary Clinton and her supporters; we reverse patriarchal orders. Maybe she is more than a president. Maybe she is an idea, a world-historical heroine, light itself. The presidency is too small for her. She belongs to a much more elite class of Americans, the more-than-presidents. Neil Armstrong, Martin Luther King Jr., Alexander Fucking Hamilton.

Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign, and she won more votes than her opponent did. She won. She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second. Instead, she will be decorated as an epochal heroine far too extraordinary to be contained by the mere White House. Let that revolting president-elect be Millard Fillmore or Herbert Hoover or whatever. Hillary is Athena.

http://www.lennyletter.com/politics/a613/hillary-clinton-is-more-than-a-president/

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2016, 09:53:31 PM »
+9
The golem they created is so monstrous, and the cognitive dissonance so deep, that it is absolutely unfathomable to them that anyone could view Trump as qualified, let alone 1.6% less of the people then that voted for Hillary Clinton.

If it wasn't treated as the default "correct" opinion anywhere you look (outside of conversations with, you know, actual people) it would be pitiable.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2016, 10:26:39 PM »
+7

Lol, good find. LennyLetter.com is apparently Lena Dunham's pet online schlick-off "magazine". I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days they ended up publishing a trust fund bloggers' lengthy defense of the Podesta brothers.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2016, 11:33:52 PM »
+10
Hillary Clinton Is More Than a President
by Virginia Heffernan

When people told me they hated Hillary Clinton or (far worse) that they were "not fans," I wish I had said in no uncertain terms: "I love Hillary Clinton. I am in awe of her. I am set free by her. She will be the finest world leader our galaxy has ever seen."

I wish, in those exchanges, I had not asked gentle, tolerant questions about a hater's ridiculous allergy to her, or Clinton's fictional misdeeds and imagined character flaws. More deeply still, I wish I had not reasoned with anyone, patiently countered their ludicrous emotionalism and psychologically disturbed theories. I wish I had said, flatly, "I love her." As if I had been asked about my mother or daughter. No defensiveness or polemics; not dignifying the crazy allegations with so much as a Snopes link.

[Clinton] has somehow made the time to hear out each dead-end line of reasoning about her fake mortal sins, and often she has also thanked everyone for sparing her further moral lashings, as if that were a kindness. Under cover of "humanizing" the intimidating valedictorian, reports and investigations and media clichés vilified her. But the feminist hero never got to be a legend first. And yet she is one, easily surpassing Ben Franklin, Henry Ford, Steve Jobs.

Hillary Clinton's name belongs on ships, and airports, and tattoos. She deserves straight-up hagiographies and a sold-out Broadway show called RODHAM. Yes, this cultural canonization is going to come after the chronic, constant, nonstop "On the other hand" sexist hedging around her legacy. But such is the courage of Hillary Clinton and her supporters; we reverse patriarchal orders. Maybe she is more than a president. Maybe she is an idea, a world-historical heroine, light itself. The presidency is too small for her. She belongs to a much more elite class of Americans, the more-than-presidents. Neil Armstrong, Martin Luther King Jr., Alexander Fucking Hamilton.

Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign, and she won more votes than her opponent did. She won. She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second. Instead, she will be decorated as an epochal heroine far too extraordinary to be contained by the mere White House. Let that revolting president-elect be Millard Fillmore or Herbert Hoover or whatever. Hillary is Athena.

http://www.lennyletter.com/politics/a613/hillary-clinton-is-more-than-a-president/

Wish granted, all the toilets in America now will be called Hillary Clintons.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2016, 11:59:08 PM »
+6
It's really depressing to picture the romantic spectrum and imagination of somebody that idolizes Hillary Clinton.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2016, 04:19:40 AM »
+8
It's really depressing to picture the romantic spectrum and imagination of somebody that idolizes Hillary Clinton.

its self delusion. In reality, they really killed off a lot of the enthusiasm for their party. They tried to re-capture the Bernie momentum and it was destroyed. The ones who liked Bernie had to basically talk themselves into Hilary Clinton because she may as well be a hard-core Republican Neocon (Oh wait lol, she is. Yeah, a savior of the country will be a hardcore neoconservative. WORKED SO WELL LAST TIME). They actually had to delude themselves that a political insider who was in so deep with foreign money and investment banks and foreign wars that she would support change in those foreign dictatorships, regulate investment banks and end foreign wars.

But I am watching the progressives go literally insane. Like, they absolutely refuse to do any self reflection (most of them). They just go:

"WE LOST BECAUSE RACISIM/SEXISM/ISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISMISM"
 :say:
 :madgoon:

It isn't that hard. They chose a shit candidate, chose a shit message, ran a shit campaign. So they lost. Nothing is worse than inevitable in politics.

npr sustaining member

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2016, 11:08:26 AM »
+3

keith been drinkin that juice of sapho, his retarded thoughts acquirin speed
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:12:25 AM by gg all in »

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2016, 11:30:26 AM »
+7

"Donald Trump is completely insane!!" Screams the increasingly unhinged newscaster as he sprays  spittle into the microphone, a rivulet of urine trickling down his leg.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2016, 12:11:17 PM »
+4

"Donald Trump is completely insane!!" Screams the increasingly unhinged newscaster as he sprays  spittle into the microphone, a rivulet of urine trickling down his leg.

"All Donald Trump voters are worse than scum! They're subhuman! They should be disenfranchised and put in camps, because he's literally Hitler!"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"