;

Author Topic: Stupid Shit From Pozbook  (Read 8825 times)

Vegan Fish Advocate

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
Re: Stupid Shit From Pozbook
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2017, 10:28:24 AM »
+3
I stopped existing multiple times today.

I'm sure many people are hoping they stop existing permanently.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2017, 09:43:02 PM »
+4

This is American Fascism put so simple and pure you can take it right at face value as a threat.
:rolleyes:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2017, 09:48:10 PM »
+5
A fucking AK.  :facepalm:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2017, 02:22:01 AM »

I mean it is a bit strange, the love that Americans have for the AK.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2017, 06:30:57 PM »
+4

I mean it is a bit strange, the love that Americans have for the AK.

It's fun, it's simple and it works. It probably has to do with a sort of appeal that comes from it being used by the bad guys. Kind of an anti-hero thing I guess.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2017, 01:03:29 AM »
+4
It's cheap, easily available, can be made full-auto with no effort, and the most well-known of any rifle. Not really strange at all.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2017, 04:01:10 PM »
+10
Looked at my facebook today to see that NBC caused a microaggression:

Quote from: Dan Torrez
Uncomfortable situation watching Today show yesterday, still on my mind. Ice Cube was on the show promoting his new basketball league. Cube was still on the set when they went to a preview for the new Downtown Abbey season. When they came back Matt Lauer said, "little known fact, Ice Cube is a huge Downtown Abbey fan." Everybody was laughing their asses off, except Cube. The smirk on his face said, "I'm here to promote my league, not take your sh**."

First of all, why can't Ice Cube be a Downtown Abbey fan? Dude is a writer and movie producer, and it's somehow funny to think he may be interested in a popular TV show? Shoot, he can like it just cuz...

More importantly, the bigger issue is that NBC just spent valuable airtime pumping up this popular television show only to come back and imply that it's not for African American viewers. I bet the excluded demographics aren't only specific to African Americans. It is for Matt Lauer and those like him.

Inequality doesn't exist in a bubble or only on certain issues. It's ingrained in American culture all the way down to the smallest daily interactions that most people aren't aware of. #beaware

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2017, 04:05:18 PM »
+11
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2017, 06:34:28 PM »
+4
Downton Abbey. I don't even watch the damn show, and I know how to spell it correctly.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2017, 07:03:54 PM »
+9
ice cube was straight outta compton and did the first verse in fuck the police, maybe that's why it's surprising that he likes british period dramas. kind of like it's funny that werner herzog watches wrestlemania.

i mean if you were living in the hood and you were hanging out and told your niggas that you liked downton abbey, they'd probably laugh at your ass too.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2017, 08:15:09 PM »
+9
Downton Abbey. I don't even watch the damn show, and I know how to spell it correctly.

remember when abe renamed himself downtown abey and tried to play it off like he knew all along
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

not err

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2017, 01:43:29 AM »
+3
I honestly think if all of these people had 40-hour-week jobs they wouldn't have time to read up on all these delusions.  After they got home/took a shower and shaved(their heads, not their armpits/legs), made (vegan) dinner, they'd be too tired to design new "gender" flags in photoshop and make Sailor Moon "genderqueer" memes

Don't underestimate the amount of free time your average female office drone has.

Yeah the majority of this shit comes up BECAUSE these fuckers are largely just blogging instead of work/school. Their lives aren't filled with enough activities which is why their mind breaks.

yep being bored can have some really negative effects on people.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2017, 10:20:42 PM »
+10
Ice cube is still sore from the days when he considered was a sell out who was trying to compete with Tyler Perry for king of generic garbage comedies aimed at black women.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2017, 09:37:40 PM »
+6
Spending my 4th learning French, because it will be easier to get a social worker job in another country and pay my student loans. Thanks Donald Trump.

Uh, so:

-Spending time(money)/money on learning French
-Presumably moving to France(lol)
-Easily getting a job as a Social Worker in France(serving halal meals and passing wads of cash directly from the banks into the hands of muslim human smugglers)
-Airfare/Travel/Housing startup costs to move across the world

Is somehow supposed to be cheaper and safer than:

-Decent community college for a couple years
-Maybe transfer to a nice University, maybe just do 900 hours at a welding school and have a 40/hr week job shortly after highschool as a starting point

"Studies Human Development & Family Studies at Penn State"

That'll come in handy when you're hand delivering Muhammed's 197th grandson in the median of a dirty Parisian street

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2017, 08:48:09 AM »
+6
We have enough foreign "social workers" sucking at the teat of government jobs and actively working against the interests of the french people like the bunch of parasitical traitors they are, thanks. Try Canada.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2017, 05:17:36 AM »
+1
I don't think a fucking furry should be complaining about tits in video games. Also, fucking LOL at "fighting game vet". :lolno: