;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 25414 times)

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democratic party
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2017, 06:09:25 PM »
+8
In a year full of miniature miracles, this may be the biggest yet:

Survey: Only 1 in 20 House Dem Hopefuls Support Nancy Pelosi
by Penny Starr

A survey of 20 Democrats running for a House seat in the 2018 midterm election revealed only one vowed support for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) if elected.

“Nancy Pelosi might actually be in trouble,” the Sacramento Bee reported last week.

The Bee reported that 18 of the 20 would not say if Pelosi should keep her job, while one said he would vote for someone else for the leadership position in the House.

Only one candidate — a former Senate staffer from Orange County, California — said he would support Pelosi, according to the Bee.

“Their refusal is a remarkable development for an already embattled minority leader, even if other congressional leaders, like Republicans House Speaker Paul Ryan or Senate Leader Mitch McConnell, are similarly unpopular in polls,” the Bee reported.

Democrats feel they will have traction to win back the House because of what they see as the “deep disapproval” of President Donald Trump. But Pelosi is also unpopular and is blamed by some for the many Democratic losses in recent House races.

“We are overdue for a new generation of [retarded Millenial] leadership,” said Kenneth Harbaugh, a candidate in Ohio’s 7th Congressional District and the only candidate who said he wouldn’t support Pelosi.

“We have a remarkable opportunity in front of us, and it’s going to take new thinking and new leadership to capitalize on it,” Harbaugh said.

The Bee reported that a Pelosi aide dismissed the survey’s findings.

“Candidates across the country are focused on issues that matter to their constituents, such as better jobs and better wages, not the latest Beltway gossip,” Jorge Aguilar, a spokesman for Pelosi’s campaign, said. “Leader Pelosi has the overwhelming backing of the House Democratic Caucus because she continues to unify Democrats in our battle to defeat Trumpcare.”

Republicans hope to make the most of the debate on Pelosi and the future of Democrats in the House.

“Democratic candidates and their ties to Nancy Pelosi will be an issue in every single competitive race next fall,” Matt Gorman, spokesman for the National Republican Congressional Committee,” said. “Whether or not they claim to vote for her as speaker, they’ll be another vote for her and her big-spending policies in congress.”

“Only one Democratic candidate contacted said he would support Pelosi — Kia Hamadanchy, running in California’s 45th Congressional District,” the Bee reported.

The Bee noted that current House Speaker Ryan is as unpopular as Pelosi, polls show. A May survey from Quinnipiac found 54 percent of voters had an unfavorable view of him, compared to just 27 percent who had a positive opinion.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2017, 06:20:00 PM »
+18
Ryan and Pelosi are both from bygone eras in their respective parties.  They're turds that just won't flush.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2017, 01:00:05 AM »
+9
I'll post more links in the thread when I have the time, but I'd like to add something I've thought about today: Trump will get Bernie jailed before Hilldawg, which is sound strategy when you think of it. The DNC jurassic lizards will die off either way, but there's a chance Redditors might actually replace them. Getting the Vermont Jew behind bars will pretty much castrate them before they actually get around winning Democrat primaries (lol).

Cankles hasn't outlived her use as an unappealing lolcow just yet. Her inevitable 2020 run will help ensue that modern progressivism in America (and perhaps elsewhere) is permanently crippled and shunned down by everyone as a mental and social disease.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2017, 02:48:22 AM »
+8
I'll post more links in the thread when I have the time, but I'd like to add something I've thought about today: Trump will get Bernie jailed before Hilldawg, which is sound strategy when you think of it. The DNC jurassic lizards will die off either way, but there's a chance Redditors might actually replace them. Getting the Vermont Jew behind bars will pretty much castrate them before they actually get around winning Democrat primaries (lol).

Cankles hasn't outlived her use as an unappealing lolcow just yet. Her inevitable 2020 run will help ensue that modern progressivism in America (and perhaps elsewhere) is permanently crippled and shunned down by everyone as a mental and social disease.

And imagine the morale damage the prog wing of the Democrats will take if Bernie goes down. We're talking about mining through what was previously believed to be rock bottom territory.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2017, 07:36:44 PM »
+10
Yakub's Reincarnation flirts with treason and tars the party brand. Sad!

http://freebeacon.com/politics/ellison-kim-jong-un-acting-responsibly-trump/

Speaking at the left-wing Netroots Nation conference in Atlanta, Ellison, who serves as Vice-Chair of the Democratic National Committee, spoke briefly on the latest tensions between North Korea and the United States.

Ellison spoke critically of Trump's handling of the situation and called the North Korean despot more responsible than Trump.

"North Korea is a serious thing. You have this guy [Trump] making bellicose threats against somebody else who has very little to lose over there," Ellison said. "Kim Jong-un, the world always thought he was not a responsible leader. Well, he's acting more responsible than this guy is."[/size]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MsV8I1Hwg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MsV8I1Hwg</a>

Betting on America losing is not a wise political strategy when your party just lost over a thousand seats and learned nothing from it.  :colbert:

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2017, 07:49:40 PM »
+5
For more info about the Netroots Nation circlejerk....modern shitlibs clearly still live in 2006 and they didn't get the clue that the US population voted their mental disease out of office in 2010.

http://www.myajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/why-thousands-liberal-activists-are-headed-atlanta-for-netroots/EpnFNo7t0OsE2jDv2h4GDI/

The beating heart of the effort to resist President Donald Trump will descend on Atlanta on Thursday with a four-day conference of the nation’s leading liberal activists and politicians.

The mission of the Netroots Nation event is to energize a legion of new activists ahead of next year’s midterms, derail Trump’s agenda and lay the groundwork to oust him in 2020. And they’ll have backup from U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren and former Vice President Al Gore, as well as Georgia’s two Democratic candidates for governor, Stacey Abrams and Stacey Evans.

Part pep rally and part insurgency training, the conference includes nearly 200 panels and training sessions designed to teach progressive activists how to reclaim state legislatures, advance LGBT rights in the South and master social media strategy.

Others aim to encourage liberals to run for office, whether they challenge incumbent Republicans or establishment Democrats. One even advises activists on how — and why — they should take over their local Democratic Party to bring a more liberal bent.

And then there are discussions focused on sharpening lessons from Democrat Hillary Clinton’s defeat in November. One trains candidates and activists to secure their websites “against the Internet’s wretched hive of scum and villainy.” (SoSe is Toast! :tuss:) Another panel counsels strategists on how to combat fake news.[…]

Mary Rickles, a Netroots spokeswoman, said the event will feature the most training sessions in its history. About half of its attendees, she added, have never before attended the conference.

“We want to shape the debate and go on the offensive to form a vision for the resistance movement — and beyond the resistance,” she said. “We have an influx of new attendees and new partnerships. And a lot of progressive groups that have been involved in Netroots for years have stepped it up this time.” (By the way, they have yet to win a single Dem primary anywhere!)

Studded throughout the four days are regional meetings intent on plotting a course for Democrats in Georgia, where Republicans have consolidated control despite liberal dreams of flipping the state, and other parts of the South.

One panel, to be headlined by Clarkston Mayor Ted Terry, seems aimed at convincing activists that the South isn’t a lost cause. Terry said he’ll talk about how cities can be “truer laboratories of democracy than states” (Yes, let's allow Reddit to turn cities into even bigger shitholes than they already are!) and use his DeKalb County city — which recently approved the state’s most liberal marijuana policy — as proof.

“As a progressive local mayor in a red state, I don’t have to wait for the next governor or Congress to take action on affordable housing, clean energy or criminal justice reforms,” Terry said. “So the power in the South, from my perspective, is at the local level where home rule can be broad-ranging.”
[/size]

Tl;dr shitlibs still have no natural sense on how to inspire trust and dialogue with themselves or others who aren't inflicted with their marxist agitprop strain.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:53:39 PM by Bartnopolis »

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2017, 08:09:18 PM »
+9
Why is it that redditors are suddenly so obsessed with eradicating Nazis? Do Nazis have a significant presence in this country? Are they a threat to the democracy republic for the first time since 1945? Of course not. Nazis are a harmless historical relic, just like the Confederates that modern Democrats are so determined to erase. Except that to shitlibs, anyone who doesn't subscribe to identity politics is a Nazi.

Don’t take psychopathic Antifas’ word for it. Russ Feingold was a prominent Democrat Senator from Wisconsin who served between 1993-2011. He attempted a comeback in 2016, only to be trounced by Ron Johnson. So naturally he screeches that Republicans are Nazis for denying him a new 6-year term of being a worthless congresscritter.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/22/democratic-former-senator-finally-says-left-thinking-republicans-nazis/

In a recent column for The Guardian, former Democratic senator for Wisconsin Russ Feingold clarified what all this controversy about white supremacists and Confederate statues is really all about: Republicans are Nazis.

“The lesson from Charlottesville is not how dangerous the neo-Nazis are,” he writes. “It is the unmasking of the Republican party leadership. In the wake of last weekend’s horror and tragedy, let us finally, finally rip off the veneer that Trump’s affinity for white supremacy is distinct from the Republican agenda of voter suppression, renewed mass incarceration and the expulsion of immigrants.”

Insisting voters present IDs so as to prevent fraud and enforcing drug and immigration laws = the Holocaust. But the Democrat party totally cares about the working-class.

That’s why, according to the pizza media, cold-cocking a stranger for wearing a MAGA hat is the same as storming the beaches of Normandy.

As Saul Alinsky might say, Pick your target. Demonize it. Attack it in the streets. Eradicate it. Too bad for him that he didn't foresee cultural marxism having a built in self-destruct mechanism. I don't think Democrats will mind losing another thousand seats in 2018 and 2020.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2017, 10:10:33 PM »
+8
Gonna be rough in 2020 when liberals can't decide if they want photo ID to vote to keep the Russians out of the polls, or to have no ID so they can get illegals to vote.

I guess they can always go with "illegal Russians"

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: August 23, 2017, 08:00:03 AM »
+12
OK please tell me what the fuck is wrong with you Americans when it comes to voter ID? If you would turn up in a voting station without a passport of ID card you would be politely asked to FUCK OFF in both parliament and local elections. This is the same for every Western country, as far as I know. Voter ID = nazism is the most fucking bizarre thing in the world to pretty much anyone who isn't an AmeriKKKan.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: August 23, 2017, 08:22:17 AM »
+6
It's the same for any democratic country. Poor retarded browns in democratic countries all over the world are subject to these evil, racist ID practices, but it's somehow enforced by their own governments and constitutions. They just aren't educated enough about how white supremacy and priviledge work, clearly.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: August 23, 2017, 08:23:08 AM »
+19
If you ask this question to a liberal they will start squawking about how it's racist because "some black people can't get IDs because they can't get down to the DMV" and "They can't use the internet." It's the funniest thing. I actually had a person tell me that once to my face. "Well, in big cities, people don't use cars, so they don't have a reason to get an ID." It's mind-boggling. You need an ID for SO MANY THINGS but if you ask for an ID to vote, they say it's racist.

It's basically the media and Dems saying it because they're crooked as shit. It's hard for illegals to vote if you have to bring an ID and that ID has you as a blonde oriental woman and you're a heavyset Mexican with black hair and a mustache. There's a really good video that I think Steven Crowder did where he interviews college students about voter ID laws and they all say it's racist because black people can't always find the DMV and they don't really know how to use the internet and then he goes to the Bronx and asks black people and they're all "Um, I have ID. Why would someone say that about black people?"

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: August 23, 2017, 09:47:11 AM »
+14
If niggers can find a way to sign up for gibs, they can sign up for an ID

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: August 23, 2017, 10:12:40 AM »
+6
If niggers can find a way to sign up for gibs, they can sign up for an ID
IIRC, a lot of the time you need to give an ID number when applying for gibs.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: August 23, 2017, 11:06:41 AM »
+13
It's really difficult to do a TON of things in modern society without a government issued ID, gibs included. All talk of racism etc. is 100% bullshit by libs.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: August 23, 2017, 01:52:28 PM »
+15
"It's hard for blacks to get an ID, therefore racist" is just a lazy replacement for "muh Jim Crow legacy of racism", which doesn't make sense any more. They used to compare Voter ID laws to Jim Crow era literacy tests and poll taxes, but people realized that's fucking retarded to compare to "please show me a valid form of ID".

edit: And what's really hilarious is that now there are liberals who will unironically argue both 1) we should have some form of IQ test to vote so those RETHUGLIKKKAN IDIOTS from the South will be disenfranchised and 2) voter ID laws are racist because something something Jim Crow literacy tests.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #240 on: August 23, 2017, 02:22:15 PM »
+7
Niggers who are too lazy to get an ID are too lazy to go vote, even if they give them a carton of Newports and put them on the bus

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: August 23, 2017, 02:42:08 PM »
+7
When I was voting in November, all the tables were lined up and above each table were the letters for each table. A-G, H-N, etc. according to last name. It was very self explanatory. Except for the guy in front of me. He went up to each table and tried to sign in. At each table.  :facepalm:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: August 23, 2017, 11:42:00 PM »
+11
India even with their multitude of problems has managed to make sure that each of their citizens has an ID, and that it's required to show when voting. 

If India with 1 billion people can provide it's citizens with ID's and have mandatory ID for voting there's no reason we can't either. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2017, 01:16:13 AM »
+8
India even with their multitude of problems has managed to make sure that each of their citizens has an ID, and that it's required to show when voting. 

If India with 1 billion people can provide it's citizens with ID's and have mandatory ID for voting there's no reason we can't either.

Uh that's great and all but perhaps you haven't heard: RACISM. That's why.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: August 24, 2017, 07:23:19 AM »
+2
When I was voting in November, all the tables were lined up and above each table were the letters for each table. A-G, H-N, etc. according to last name. It was very self explanatory. Except for the guy in front of me. He went up to each table and tried to sign in. At each table.  :facepalm:

Was he black?  Because, in all fairness, maybe he had dropped his slave name and legally changed it to #WOKE or something. I can see that being confusing.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: August 26, 2017, 08:19:28 PM »
+8
http://nypost.com/2017/08/26/democrats-wont-win-in-2018-unless-they-start-doing-this/

Open up the Republican Party Web site and you’ll quickly see an article called “Principles for American Renewal” with 11 broad statements of principle such as this one under immigration: “We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy.”

Scroll down the Democrats’ home page and you’ll find a dull party platform with 93 bullet points and a list of links entitled “People.” Each link leads to a subgroup: Women. Hispanics. LGBT people. “Ethnic Americans.” There are 17 different groups, and a different message tailored for each.

Republicans offer a vision to unite America. Democrats offer to break it down into pieces.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: August 26, 2017, 09:02:09 PM »
+23
Now that each group is their own class of victim, it is creating an environment where none of them can actually get ahead because it's like a bunch of crabs in a bucket.  The black crab goes "aw hell naw" as it knocks down the hispanic crab.  Then the azn "we're non-whites too!" crab gets knocked out by the LGBTBBQWTFLOL crab because dudes in dresses taking a shit in the women's restroom should be the most pressing issue of the day. Then the Jewish crabs oy vey as they see the white moderate crab trying to get out of the bucket.  And so on.  Effectively the Democrat party is just a bunch of people bitching.  Anyone who isn't 100% down with identity politics is going to get annoyed and driven off.  People generally don't like to be lectured by Shaniqua (who used to go by Marcellius because he became a troon) about muh oppression.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2017, 09:29:15 PM »
+7
Secret liberals of SS rejoice! Hillary says she will never run for office again. Imagine how many consultants and polling teams she went through for nearly a fucking year before making that call!

SIGH. Watching that harpy zombie her way through another van-chucking campaign season to go for three lifetime presidential bummers and torch her party to the ground would've been hilarious.

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2017, 09:38:28 PM »
+8
I'll believe it when 2020 rolls around and she swandives onto a concrete mattress.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:08:20 PM by Nine G. Eleven »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2017, 10:14:17 PM »
+9
Hillary claimed that she wouldn't run after the 2012 election but by the way, check out this new book she wrote.

Now Hillary claimed that she wouldn't run after the 2016 election but by the way, check out this new book she wrote.

I'll believe it when I see it.  I find it unlikely since she is already in terrible health and four years and another election run is going to exacerbate whatever health issues she has.  My guess is that she doesn't want to run but wants to be a kingmaker, hoping that Democrat candidates will prostrate themselves to get her endorsement.  Gives her one last big thrill before she strokes out again.