;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democratic party  (Read 12579 times)

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
  • It's good to want things.
  • Awards Anonymous Deplorables You can't know! Fascist
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democratic party
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2017, 11:01:19 PM »
+6
The GOP doesn't do a very good job of keeping tabs on Democrat shenanigans, even in their own back yard like Kansas.  The left is willing to do whatever it takes while the GOP just likes to stand around with a thumb up their ass.  The Democrats can nigger rig elections and the GOP just has their mouth agape until after they lose an election that they should have won or it was a much slimmer margin than it should be.

It's probably why the Georgia special election will go to the Jewish Democrat.  The GOP is making a lot of noise but my guess is that their ground game is shit compared to free chicken dinners and newports that the left is offering to niggers.

As far as I know, the GA special election is a "jungle" race. That is, there are no set primaries for either GOP or Dems; it's each candidate for himself. There are about 17 GOP personnel vying for the seat, whilst Democrats - out of sheer arrogance and delusion - have settled all their chips behind Bernie Jr. and have explicitly prohibited any other party members from running.

Even if the Ossoff does prevail (And I don't think he will; if none of the candidates acquire more than 50%, there will be a runoff, most likely between two Republicans), it will be pretty much be a Pyrrhic victory for Dems, because Bernout-style progressivism is simply not popular outside of Reddit, and Ossoff will definitely piss away his 2 years of fame in Congress decrying anything he doesn't like as wayciss and zecisss like a good teeth-circumcised Juden.

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2017, 06:33:25 PM »
+11
The son of a collaborator to a banana republic dictator is still spewing demagoguery straight of the commie textbook.

https://archive.is/wH1T7

Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez became the first head of the party to demand ideological purity on abortion rights, promising Friday to support only Democratic candidates who back a woman’s right to choose.

“Every Democrat, like every American, should support a woman’s right to make her own choices about her body and her health,” Perez said in a statement. “That is not negotiable and should not change city by city or state by state.”

“At a time when women’s rights are under assault from the White House, the Republican Congress, and in states across the country,” he added, “we must speak up for this principle as loudly as ever and with one voice.”

He seems to be saying that all Americans should abort their babies. Then the Democrat-imported third-worlders could really take over, couldn't they. And if you won't abort at least be a faggot or a troon, that works too.

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2017, 07:45:35 PM »
+13
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democratic-battle-cry-in-california-f-k-donald-trump/article/2623762

Looks like the Democratic party's existence is based entirely on hating Trump. Kinda explains the complete absence of an actual platform or agenda on their end.

“Fuck Donald Trump,” was the Democratic battle cry made over the weekend from outgoing California Democratic Party chairman John Burton.

Burton made the remark in initiating this year’s California Democratic Convention in Sacramento, where the theme appeared to be resisting the current administration in Washington.

Burton extended a middle finger while making the remark to a cheering crowd, the Associated Press reported.

Hillary's platform in 2020: She will fuck everybody, as opposed to just fucking Huma Abedin.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2017, 07:49:24 PM »
+6
Anti-Trump is still better than pro-Mexican. 

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2017, 06:53:00 AM »
+3
I'm torn.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 11:05:30 PM »
+10
lol no wonder psycho dad put you on his ignore list

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2017, 12:30:01 AM »
+10
Good thing I don't read SASS at work.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2017, 06:52:45 AM »
This made my morning train commute awkward.

Block D. Sun

• Enemy Of The State
  • Let's get syzygy with it
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2017, 08:26:34 PM »
+17

In Search of a Star: Desperate Democrats Turn to Losing Candidate Under Age 40

by ADELLE NAZARIAN
19 Jun 2017

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Democratic Party’s future in American politics is currently in such dire straits that the party has begun rallying around a failed Senate candidate as its potential future face.

With no deep bench ahead of the 2018 midterm elections–and the ever-important looming 2020 presidential campaign, in which President Donald Trump will stand for reelection against a member of the Democratic Party–the Democrats have shifted their efforts to building up a literal loser from Missouri.

Despite Hillary Clinton’s 19-point loss to Trump in Missouri last November, 36-year-old Jason Kander — a former intelligence officer in Afghanistan who is the president of the Let America Vote PAC and now former Secretary of State of Missouri — lost to Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) by just a few points. Politico points out that Kander “drew a slightly bigger crowd than Bernie Sanders had at the same event two years earlier” and that “he’s kept doing presidential-ish travel and generating presidential-ish buzz, though the highest office he’s ever held is secretary of state—of Missouri.”[/b]

The fact that Democrats are seriously considering rallying behind someone who could not even hit 47 percent in a U.S. Senate race–Kander only managed to get 46.4 percent of the vote in the general election–highlights the gravity of the predicament the party has slumped into since Clinton’s devastating loss in November.

With a scarcity of national stars–Sens. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Cory Booker (D-NJ), and Liz Warren (D-MA) really represent the only national Democrats with any profile at all–and a weak, aging bench, the Democrats are doing the unthinkable: They’re looking to champion statewide candidates who lost last time, but got close to winning.

A newly-released poll by Morning Consult shows former Vice President Joe Biden as the Democratic base’s favorite candidate, with a 74 percent favorability rating; followed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), who had a 51 percent favorability rating.

Clocking in at third and fourth places were Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), at 45 percent; Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ); and Hillary Clinton’s former vice presidential nominee Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA)–tied at 37 percent. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo got 35 percent, and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) got 28 percent.

Harris, a freshman U.S. Senator from California who has used the Russia hearings as a platform to fight with Trump administration officials, comes in next at 27 percent, while her colleague Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) places next after that with 23 percent.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe got 22 percent, and Starbucks executive Howard Schultz and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock each tied with 21 percent. Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) got 20 percent, and then at 19 percent were a number of potential candidates including Kander.

Kander was tied in 12th place with a 19 percent favorability rating. He was tied along with Gov. John Hickenlooper (D-CO), Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D-CA), and Disney CEO Bob Iger.

Most of those Democrats are older. Franken is 66-years-old. Kaine is 59, Biden is 74, Warren is 67, Hickenlooper is 65, and Iger is 66. Cuomo is 59. Gillibrand is 50. Harris is 52. McAuliffe is 60. Schultz is 63. Bullock is 51. Klobuchar is 57.

Out of the list of potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidates who received 19 percent or higher approval rating on the Morning Consult poll, only three other than Kander–Murphy, Booker and Garcetti–are younger than 50. Murphy is 43, Booker is 48, and Garcetti is 46. Kander is the only under age 40.

That is a distinctly different position from that of Republicans in recent years throughout the Obama administration, when several young Republicans were elected into senior positions throughout the country. From Gov. Scott Walker in Wisconsin to Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Marco Rubio (R-FL)–among others–to even House Speaker Paul Ryan, Republicans found themselves with a deep bench walking into 2016. Trump, who just turned 71, ended up winning, however. But thanks to their deep bench, Republicans still control most levers of government at the state and national levels throughout the United States.

Newly-selected Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Tom Perez, and his appointed vice chair Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), are charged with rebuilding the party’s crumbling infrastructure as Republicans dominate both chambers of the U.S. Congress, a majority of governors’ mansions, a majority of statehouses, and now the White House. But in the absence of a true star, they have turned to last year’s crop of flops to find young, fresh blood–and the party’s top figures are rallying behind Kander as their guy.

“He’s clearly a star and everybody knows it,” Franken told Politico of Kander. Politico also wrote that Kander has “been embraced by the insular Obama orbit and all but adopted by Joe Biden, who sees in Kander a little of his late son Beau, another earnest young Army veteran.”

Interestingly, Politico’s point that Kander’s ability to draw bigger crowds than the aging Sanders does not necessarily translate into electoral success. Sanders also drew larger crowds that Clinton did, and he couldn’t beat her. But Kander’s appeal for the Democratic Party is tied as much to his age as how much better he did than Clinton in Missouri. In other words, he lost by less than she did.

During an interview on Politico‘s Off Message podcast, Kander said, “All I can tell you is what people say when they invite us. They say that they want me to come talk about the future of the party, how we were able to run 16 points ahead [of Clinton].”

But there is no evidence yet that Kander can somehow translate his young energy into electoral success in a serious national election. :tuss:

“The Democrats’ bench has been so depleted that their candidates are now forced to share the stage with political losers like Jason Kander,” Missouri Rising Communications Director Jeremy Adler says. “Newsflash to the former Missouri Secretary of State: you have to actually win high-profile races if you want to become a national figure.”

Speaking of which, Kander appeared in Georgia on Monday to rally for Democrat Jon Ossoff, who is running against former Georgia Secretary of State Karen Handel in the 6th congressional district for Dr. Tom Price’s seat. Price was appointed by President Donald Trump as Secretary of Health and Human Services earlier this year. Ossoff has run his campaign on Bernie Sanders ideas and received the Independent, progressive Vermont senator’s endorsement earlier this year.

As American Rising put it:

Kander’s appearance in Georgia today is great evidence for the problem Democrats are facing in a nutshell. Because their party’s bench is so depleted, their candidates are now forced to campaign with political no-names that carry no weight and are more famous for their losses than anything else. For the sake of his own presidential ambitions, Kander better hope he doesn’t transfer the losing gene to Ossoff before Tuesday.

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Monday, Handel said, “There has definitely been a significant bias from the local media like nothing I have ever experienced. But I intend to have the last laugh when I win tomorrow.”

Democrats are not expected to have a chance at retaking the U.S. Senate in the 2018 midterm elections, further complicating the party’s long-term prospects. And Democrats will face an uphill battle in their fight to retake the House of Representatives, something that is by no means a guaranteed proposition walking into the all-important fight next year.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/19/in-search-of-a-star-desperate-democrats-turn-to-losing-candidate-under-age-40-to-help-them/

« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 02:13:47 PM by Hugh G. Boom »

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge Better dead than red old United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2017, 09:27:47 PM »
+9
I'm torn.

Use lube next time.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2017, 09:42:41 PM »
+8

:burnslol:

When my lib friend tries to tell me about "Trump's latest disaster" one of my favorite trolling points is that presently the Democrats can't field a candidate that can even approach an incumbent president's advantage. But this... holy shit... I really hoped the D team would at least begin blowing a lot of hot air into some 10-20 year do-nothing from some forgotten coastal enclave. I didn't mean 20 years old!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:51:06 PM by Slacktivist »

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2017, 10:31:26 PM »
+1
Was quite certain this thread would wither up and die a natural death, unlike Hillary. Looks like I was proven wrong!

I'll go out in a limb and say that they won't have much success with pathologically lying pajama boys, to put it lightly.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8PyGjHLYgk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8PyGjHLYgk</a>

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2017, 11:00:33 PM »
+12
Kamala Harris keeps biffing her attempts to try to Be Somebody.  The DNC I'm sure is getting frustrated that it isn't easy to create an articulate sounding nonwhite candidate who can be easily packaged for a presidential bid.  Maybe Obongo was just a fluke and even then...

I think they are SOL as of now.  They desperately want another nonwhite savior but I think they might have to rely on whitey yet again.  That of course means low minority turnout which means our current Shitlord in Chief gets to enjoy another four years in office.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2017, 11:33:28 PM »
+3
she graduated from Hastings and couldn't pass the bar.  it's that simple.

Harris failed the California bar exam her first time, later saying, "it's not a measure of your capacity."

Of course it isn't, that's the point. 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:35:39 PM by PUSSY CANCER »
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2017, 12:07:40 AM »
+8
Kamala Harris keeps biffing her attempts to try to Be Somebody.  The DNC I'm sure is getting frustrated that it isn't easy to create an articulate sounding nonwhite candidate who can be easily packaged for a presidential bid.  Maybe Obongo was just a fluke and even then...

I think they are SOL as of now.  They desperately want another nonwhite savior but I think they might have to rely on whitey yet again.  That of course means low minority turnout which means our current Shitlord in Chief gets to enjoy another four years in office.

Kamala Harris has an utterly repellent personality in that she's a cold, uppity bitch that makes Hillary seem warm and fuzzy. She also has a very, very thinly veiled hatred of white people and especially gun owning whites that's absolute political death on the national stage. As a Californian who had to live with that bitch as my AG for a number of years, I do hope they run her because it's absolute suicide to do so. I'd also love to see her fail on the nationwide stage.

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2017, 12:26:58 AM »
+7
Only thing I know about Kalama Harris is that she has a hard time deciding if she wants to pass herself as a sheboon or a poo in loo, or both.

Case in point:

Harris is the state's first female African-American and the nation's first Asian-American state attorney general when her term began in January 2011.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Texan Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2017, 01:16:02 AM »
+11

Harris is no Gay Urkel because the Dems invested years putting him in position and essentially hiding his past. Kamala is just a sassy brown lady who doesn't have the full power, money, and propaganda of the DNC and friends behind her.

She's getting attention now because they have no one else, they're panicky, and she probably thinks the power vacuum gives her a shot. Like you said, though, she keeps blundering through all her obvious and hamhanded attempts at landing some sort of attention-getting, reputation-making kill shot.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2017, 01:23:29 AM »
+5
hamhanded attempts at landing some sort of attention-getting, reputation-making kill shot.

seems like a common problem among the left these days

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Texan Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2017, 01:29:37 AM »
+3
hamhanded attempts at landing some sort of attention-getting, reputation-making kill shot.

seems like a common problem among the left these days

As a matter of fact, I posted a link to an article recently that addresses that:

A good article from Current Affairs:

How Liberals Fell in Love with the West Wing

I'm not going to quote snippets of it, because the whole thing is a solid read. The author analyzes how much the left have become hyperfocused on being the "smart" ones with the perfect wonk positions (actually doing anything is of tertiary importance), and how constantly trying to rely on going for the EPIC TAKEDOWN is retarded and ignorant of how real life works for normal people.

It's also the pop culture obsession (DRUMPF IS JUST LIKE VOLDEMORT) for slightly older shitlibs.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2017, 01:47:06 AM »
+8
I don't think the DNC is going to score another Barry Soetoro, considering that the original did nothing for the party except decimate their numbers and permanently cripple them in virtually all states. Their next token non-white crusader would need to rely on nonstop 24/7 media pornography to get anywhere. That shit could fly in 2008, but not in 2020 or ever again for obvious reasons.

Bartnopolis

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2017, 01:52:33 AM »
+7
On June 7, 2017, Harris garnered media attention for her questioning of Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General, over the role he played in the May 2017 firing of James Comey, the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.[119] The prosecutorial nature of her questioning caused Senator John McCain, an ex officio member of the Intelligence Committee, and Senator Richard Burr, the committee chairman, to interrupt Harris and request that she be more respectful of the witness;[120] other Democrats on the committee pointed out that they had asked similarly tough questions, but had not been interrupted.[120] On June 13, Harris questioned Jeff Sessions, the Attorney General, on the same topic;[121] Harris was again interrupted by McCain and Burr.[122] Sessions stated that Harris' mode of questioning "makes me nervous";[122] other Democratic members of the committee again pointed out that Harris was the only senator whose questioning was interrupted with an admonishment from the chairman.[122] Burr's singling out of Harris sparked suggestion in the news media that his behavior was sexist, with commentators arguing that Burr would not treat a male Senate colleague in a similar manner.[123] Other commentators suggested that treating Harris differently than other members of the Intelligence Committee is evidence of racism.[124] In addition, when CNN pundit Jason Miller described Harris as "hysterical", Kirsten Powers, who was taking part in the same on air segment, told Miller that his use of the term to describe Harris was sexist, and that he would not describe male Senators in the same manner.[125]

What a fucking shitshow. I'm seconding Bitter Weirdo; DNC absolutely needs to rig and run Kamala Dindunuffin in '20.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2017, 02:02:42 PM »
+8
Hilldog keeps rearing her ugly head only to get shouted down and told to get back into the woods. She went on a blaming spree and pointed fingers at everyone but herself. This made her no friends at the dnc, whom she blamed the most. This will only get worse for the dnc as Hilldog tries to run again and starts calling in favors from people who stopped returning her calls.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:41:36 PM by The Watcher »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2017, 02:35:55 PM »
+13
I've said it before and I'll say it again. She is going to put the DNC in an unwinnable position in 2020 when she runs because the DNC won't want her to run because, in all honesty, how can anyone take her seriously anymore, but she is also a fundraising machine, so she will have hundreds of millions of dollars that they want for themselves.

It would be like an aging quarterback wanting to play even though the team has already moved on, but the team knows the aging quarterback can sell tickets and they need that money.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2017, 03:10:17 PM »
+5
I've said it before and I'll say it again. She is going to put the DNC in an unwinnable position in 2020 when she runs because the DNC won't want her to run because, in all honesty, how can anyone take her seriously anymore, but she is also a fundraising machine, so she will have hundreds of millions of dollars that they want for themselves.

It would be like an aging quarterback wanting to play even though the team has already moved on, but the team knows the aging quarterback can sell tickets and they need that money.
I doubt she has the Clinton Fondation money or the ability to raise that kind of money with the foundation anymore. It's the DNCs money she will be draining.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2017, 08:08:13 PM »
+17
The main benefit that Obama had; a fawning and absolutely uncritical mainstream media apparatus who basically ran comms for both his presidential runs has been decimated in the wake of the Trump Train. It's not going to be so easy to punch through a diversity hire now that the trust in mainstream media outlets is at a historical low and alternative news sources seem to be on the rise.

Not that Trump is doing the Republicans any favors, mind you, but if you think we aren't going to get a gory dissection of how many questions Kamala Harris missed on when she failed her Bar Exam and what weird ass kill whitey groups she chaired in college, well I have some bad news for you...
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."