;

Author Topic: So you want to redpill a normie...  (Read 2483 times)

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Texan Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: So you want to redpill a normie...
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 09:10:21 AM »
+6
It's like a cult, and I think it makes anyone who believes in the basic stuff look bad. But let's call a spade a spade here--for a lot of our leading lights on SS who profess to be alt right, redpilling to the JQ (and helping newbies come up with their own answers) is the goal of the red pill. They can't divorce it from the rest of the conservative philosophy, so it all ends up going down the tinfoil rabbit hole that most normies can't stomach.

It's a lot like scientology--I suppose if you just stuck with the therapy aspects of dianetics or whatever it might benefit people, but it's all just a gateway to slowly trick people into buying into the REAL TRUTH of Xenu down the road.

You're not entirely wrong, but I think your understanding of our goals is a tad off. The Red Pill is getting somebody "woke" to Clown World, or Poz, or The Cathedral, or whatever your name for it is. It ends there for a lot of people, and plenty of those people are further to the right than the Alt-Lite. A big part of it is learning how the left use language, and how to use it against them if you decide to fight back. The JQ isn't so much a make-or-break "final goal" the way you characterize it - or at least for me it isn't - it's more like going for 2 in football. Redpilling somebody is putting 6 on the board, and in a way that's the big difference-maker. If you feel like you can go for 2, or if the situation presents itself, then we're fuckin' going for 2. And sometimes you just feel like running up the score.

I hope that made sense.

It does, and as you say that's the case for you, but not for everyone. I'll quote Grode from Strug just now:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar [18|Jul 10:53 PM]:   The alt lite is civic nationalists and the alt right is race realism, the JQ, and white nationalism
 [SWOLE]Grode Jar [18|Jul 10:54 PM]:   They agree on some issues but generally have very different endgames

For a lot of self declared alt righters, it's this:
  I love cock more than🍆🍆🍆does [18|Jul 10:56 PM]:   There's one key difference between the two: the alt lite just likes to pretend that it's only about memes and that everything in society is ok to remain degenerate as long as they can make fun of the dangerhairs
 [SWOLE]Grode Jar [18|Jul 10:57 PM]:   Exactly
  I love cock more than🍆🍆🍆does [18|Jul 10:57 PM]:   The alt lite wants nothing to change except to laugh at community college communists
  I love cock more than🍆🍆🍆does [18|Jul 10:57 PM]:   Little surprise, considering Milo is an utter degenerate
 [SWOLE]Grode Jar [18|Jul 10:57 PM]:   The alt lite is just degenerates that don't like SJWs and muslims
 [SWOLE]Grode Jar [18|Jul 10:57 PM]:   They want everything the same without those things.
 [SWOLE]Grode Jar [18|Jul 10:58 PM]:   The alt right is ultra traditionalist.
  I love cock more than🍆🍆🍆does [18|Jul 10:58 PM]:   They're okay with muslims as long as they wear a MAGA hat
 [SWOLE]Grode Jar [18|Jul 10:58 PM]:   In comparison and wants a roll back of many laws and social norms.

If you're alt lite, ie not all the way on fascism, white nationalism, and the JQ, you're either a degenerate who doesn't want real change, or you're just in a holding tank till you complete your evolution into your Final Form:

I love cock more than🍆🍆🍆does [18|Jul 10:54 PM]:   IMO the alt lite these days is just a holding tank for the alt right

I think if you want to get people woke to Clown World, you have to give normies a way to do it without feeling they are being racist or whatever. But for a lot of alt right people, that IS the goal--separation, white pride, making racism socially acceptable and positive, and getting rid of the jews and niggers (and mainstreaming the idea of that). Trying to get people to be anti-left by telling them "hey look, if they're gonna call you a Nazi you might as well embrace it ONE OF US ONE OF US, GOEBBELS GOEBBELS!"

The Alt right is not necessarily white nationalism, but it absolutely IS race realism.  That part along with a throwback to traditional social norms is the primary thing that sets it apart from the Alt Lite. 

Yes most of those involved are also redpilled about the Jews and are white nationalists, but that's usually because once you get redpilled about race then it's an extremely short step to the next two things. 

I've said for a long time that the alt right should only use Nazi imagery for shock value and not for any real part of the movement.  If they want to get the normies, things like the Sonnenrad or hell anything that is implicitly white and American can be used.  However, the left absolutely WILL call you a Nazi if you are redpilled about race.  It's unavoidable so regardless of whether or not you like it, it's going to happen.  Thus, you are left with two choices: either continually autistically screech about how you're not a Nazi and giving the left a literal sword of damocles to hang over your head that they can drop at any time or embrace it and destroy its power.  The alt right has done the latter. 

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2017, 09:19:51 AM »
+6
However, the left absolutely WILL call you a Nazi if you are redpilled about race.  It's unavoidable so regardless of whether or not you like it, it's going to happen.  Thus, you are left with two choices: either continually autistically screech about how you're not a Nazi and giving the left a literal sword of damocles to hang over your head that they can drop at any time or embrace it and destroy its power.  The alt right has done the latter.

Hell, the left will smear you even if you're cucked about race. Just look at the ADL thing with Chernovich and Mcinnes. And of course they did the dumbest thing imaginable and are REEEEING about how not racist they are.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Texan Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2017, 09:22:35 AM »
+8
If your goal is to shine a light on cultural marxism, post modernism, and social justice, why would you do so in a way that will make 99% of normies immediately recoil from you and dismiss your arguments? Some jews may be part if the problem but by fixating on them, people WILL assume you believe they are part of a shadowy cabal. You get lumped in with the wingnuts. Same goes for the stuff which veers towards white supremacy.

The left is going to call you a Nazi and you're going to have to learn to deal with it.  The Nazis were the original group who fought against this stuff in the Weimar Republic.  That is, if you ever talk about the origins of cultural marxism, you're ultimately going to have to mention communism, the Weimar Republic, the Frankfurt School and who created it, and then why the Nazis went so hard to the right.  That is, if you talk about the origins of cultural marxism, you're going to literally have to defend the Nazis at some point. 

For example:
But I know if someone started a conversation with me about Jews in person, I would quickly dismiss myself and avoid that person forever.  I can do a political conversation if the person I'm talking to keeps it calm though.  Real conversations are different than internet conversations.

Fact is, most Americans don't want to be called racist. They don't see themselves as racist. The idea that WN have that racism is good, a healthy part of society, was the norm for all human existance and the last few decades have been an abberation, that we can turn the clock back a hundred years so being socialy racist will be culturally acceptable--it's dumb. There are better ways to open people's eyes about this stuff than a Sissypian labor of moving the Overton Window an impossible degree.

Of course most Americans don't want to be called racist, but the fact is that everyone is racist and prejudice.  It has been the norm for all of human history, which is why babies instinctively gravitate towards those that look like their parents.  The last few decades hasn't been an abberation, rather it's been a facade covering up what was boiling underneath.  Humans are naturally tribal, it is what it is and no amount of hand-wringing is ever going to change that. 

If you want to discuss the US in particular, it's pretty easy to go back to the Founding Fathers and say that they were Anglo nationalists and had an intense distrust of foreigners because they wrote letters about it.  People think the idea of the Melting Pot originated with them but it did not.  It was an idea created in the late 1800s (by a Jew of course) in one of the progenitors of cultural marxism.   The US is and always has been a white nation.  Yes we brought slaves over and the Chinese helped build the railroads, but they were never considered to be a part of the country until the 20th century and it's clear now that the Civil Rights movement was never about rights, rather it was about subversion of the West since the entire movement was subverted by cultural marxists from the Frankfurt School and the KGB.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2017, 11:01:32 AM »
+5
In all honesty I think a sufficient number of Americans are redpilled enough. The people that I'm worried about are the former kingmakers and their pawns. As for Europe I hope we overthrow the EUs government the same way we did Iraq  :smugpepe:
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Franzo

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Grenouille You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »
+1
Install redpilled dictators to take control with an iron fist over a mass of balkanized cultures and people that have nothing in common and constantly create animosity and friction between each other? That would pretty much be the opposite of what happened in Iraq.

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2017, 12:54:02 PM »
+2
EmptyHero isn't actually black.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2017, 01:36:56 PM »

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Inshallah! Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2017, 01:38:35 PM »
I guess it depends on what your goal with "redpilling" is.

All joking aside, I do think the JQ is a touchy subject. I suggest tread lightly and in a joking manner rather than going full 1488 on the person you're talking with. I know quite a few jews personally and they are all super nice people, but even they sometimes joke about the tropes that everyone has about jews. I've noticed that as long as they are in business or (hard) sciences they remain uninfected, but those that go into media or politics end up with a blinding hatred for West and its people. I don't know why that is.

I have some Jewish people in my family who aren't related by blood. What's funny is you can mention a lot of this shit about Jewish influence on politics, and if you frame it in such a way that it seems like you're actually supporting them for doing it, they will enthusiastically agree with you. Then you can start to be like "buuuut I do think this is a bit of an issue...", and then it gets interesting.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Deplorables United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2017, 01:50:26 PM »
+10
I don't think that most people would begrudge Jews for having a wildly disproportionate amount of millionaires.  Most people who are succeptible to redpilling probably already think that the world is sufficiently meritocratic.  Racism and anti-Semitism are a bridge too far for most people and you can absolutely never discuss these subjects at work without a sound proof office.

There is a ton of headway to be made with regards to illegal immigration and feminsim though.  You have a shot at converting economic conservatives into social conservatives by pointing out how much of the welfare state is devoted to propping up single moms and, in Europe, third world immigrants.  Videos like Stefan Molyneaux's "The Truth About Illegal Immigration" can be very powerful.  The more you see of this type of material, the harder it is to distinguish between being a social conservative and an economic one. 

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2017, 04:38:30 PM »
+14
I think one of the issues we have here that leads to these circular arguments is that there are poasters friendly to us who don't fully understand that the JQ is a matter of degrees just like the redpilling process. It's not like you go from Magic Piece of Paper straight to GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW. Just take Ann Coulter as an example.

As far back as September of '15 she had the metaphorical balls to tweet this during a GOP debate where they kept circling back to ARE GREATEST ALLY:

And as of a few days ago she was on the radio openly admitting that HanAssholeSolo's reposted "CNN Jews" infographic had actually gotten her attention. She's not out cosplaying as Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS, but she sure seems to be a lot more "Jew aware" than she was a few years ago. My best friend is a guy I'd definitely consider red pilled, and he's about as clued in on this as Ann - his big tipping point was the makeup of the SCOTUS. They're at the "What the fuck is with all these Jews? (And what the fuck is their problem?)" stage.

The Alt-Right position isn't as simple as "racism is good". The modern concept of racism is sort of itself the problem, because it's being further honed by academics to only apply to whites. Racism is treated like it's the most horrifying, unforgivable crime there is, and yet there's also this form of deluxe ultra Racism that only protects a certain Chosen People. So racism is redefined as something only whites can be guilty of (and you're born guilty), and an anti-semite is somebody a Jew doesn't like. A lot of us have just rejected all of that wholesale, and we're willing to shrug and laugh at any labels that get thrown at us.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:42:09 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Diamond Dallas Page

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2017, 05:31:15 PM »
+2
However, the left absolutely WILL call you a Nazi if you are redpilled about race.  It's unavoidable so regardless of whether or not you like it, it's going to happen.  Thus, you are left with two choices: either continually autistically screech about how you're not a Nazi and giving the left a literal sword of damocles to hang over your head that they can drop at any time or embrace it and destroy its power.  The alt right has done the latter.

Hell, the left will smear you even if you're cucked about race. Just look at the ADL thing with Chernovich and Mcinnes. And of course they did the dumbest thing imaginable and are REEEEING about how not racist they are.

Above all else, Cernovich is a publicity machine. Immediately yelling about death threats is exactly the right thing to do when you're in his position and the ADL puts you on a list.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2017, 09:25:14 AM »
+4

Above all else, Cernovich is a publicity machine. Immediately yelling about death threats is exactly the right thing to do when you're in his position and the ADL puts you on a list.

Cernovich is an annoying baby.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2017, 12:31:57 PM »
+5
If your goal is to shine a light on cultural marxism, post modernism, and social justice, why would you do so in a way that will make 99% of normies immediately recoil from you and dismiss your arguments? Some jews may be part if the problem but by fixating on them, people WILL assume you believe they are part of a shadowy cabal. You get lumped in with the wingnuts. Same goes for the stuff which veers towards white supremacy.

The left is going to call you a Nazi and you're going to have to learn to deal with it.  The Nazis were the original group who fought against this stuff in the Weimar Republic.  That is, if you ever talk about the origins of cultural marxism, you're ultimately going to have to mention communism, the Weimar Republic, the Frankfurt School and who created it, and then why the Nazis went so hard to the right.  That is, if you talk about the origins of cultural marxism, you're going to literally have to defend the Nazis at some point. 

It has nothing to do with logical explanations and everything to do with how someone's mental programming is geared.  For 18 years almost everyone who grew up in the US was trained that Nazi = worst possible thing something can be.  This is softening somewhat with the fact libfags call anyone and everyone Nazis, but to actually defend Weimar Germany is not something anyone will ever do without having had weeks if not months of changing their mind.

Trying to redpill people from historical events is also futile, most people don't really know much about history and what they do know has been so politicized and is so absent of context.  Unless you plan on having them read dozens and dozens of pages of stuff that's quite frankly 888 unless they have an active interest in history and that time period, they will never ever digest what you say.  It's like trying to explain how an engine works to someone that doesn't know the constituent parts, they will quickly lose interest because there is no frame of reference to even start to understand.

To convince people of something, you need to find out what interests them, and a subject everyone is interested in is themselves.  And as they say honey is more appealing than vinegar.  These days 99% of people have a useless or active impediment of a minority co-worker who is impossible to fire.  With the advent of Twitter, you can now divine the contents of that 75 IQ, which is essentially a recording of "fuck white people" and "gimme mo stuff for free".  Between that and the lessons of what happens to even other minorities that dare criticize that person who is essentially a tick embedded into society, it is easy for almost everyone to understand how race tribalism is already in full effect and is harming their day to day life.  There is no reason to start in any more complicated manner than that.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2017, 01:58:03 PM »
+12
The Diversity/Nigger Tax is one of the most compelling red pills for normies.  If you're white, chances are good you've had to make many concessions to accommodate diversity at the expense of your own quality of living.  Whether that be moving to a distant suburb, whether that be sending your kid to private schools, being passed over for a promotion because they had to pick a minority, etc.  Then it's a matter of giving them "permission" to just talk about it without having them to grit their teeth about how poor and disadvantaged they are so therefore they and other whities have to take it on the chin. 

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2017, 08:54:07 PM »
+1

It has nothing to do with logical explanations and everything to do with how someone's mental programming is geared.  For 18 years almost everyone who grew up in the US was trained that Nazi = worst possible thing something can be.  This is softening somewhat with the fact libfags call anyone and everyone Nazis, but to actually defend Weimar Germany is not something anyone will ever do without having had weeks if not months of changing their mind.

Trying to redpill people from historical events is also futile, most people don't really know much about history and what they do know has been so politicized and is so absent of context.  Unless you plan on having them read dozens and dozens of pages of stuff that's quite frankly 888 unless they have an active interest in history and that time period, they will never ever digest what you say.  It's like trying to explain how an engine works to someone that doesn't know the constituent parts, they will quickly lose interest because there is no frame of reference to even start to understand.

To convince people of something, you need to find out what interests them, and a subject everyone is interested in is themselves.  And as they say honey is more appealing than vinegar.  These days 99% of people have a useless or active impediment of a minority co-worker who is impossible to fire.  With the advent of Twitter, you can now divine the contents of that 75 IQ, which is essentially a recording of "fuck white people" and "gimme mo stuff for free".  Between that and the lessons of what happens to even other minorities that dare criticize that person who is essentially a tick embedded into society, it is easy for almost everyone to understand how race tribalism is already in full effect and is harming their day to day life.  There is no reason to start in any more complicated manner than that.

Agreed. There's enough issues in the modern world to use as examples and fight against without conflating it with an 888 argument as to why the Nazis were actually the good guys.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2017, 09:45:53 PM »
+7

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2017, 02:45:08 PM »
Oh why did you stomp him? He was doing the Sieg Heil.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2017, 03:29:07 PM »
+16
I'm sticking with my guns that the quickest way to turn most normies is through trannies and faggots. The people having their little boys twerking at fag pride parades, the tranny handouts to elementary kids, the jazz jennings micropenis asshole skin graft, shit like that. Its super repulsive.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2017, 03:47:48 PM »
+6
I'm gonna stick with good old fashioned awareness of surroundings...

Some places near you that are multi-cultural...
-The food court
-The DMV
-Court
-Community College
-Fast food restaurants
-Prisons

Generally places that are dirty, unappealing and made from concrete. Nonwhites fucking love concrete structures and indestructible furniture firmly grounded in fixed positions.

Places that are not so multi-cultural...
-Golf course
-Nice restaurants
-Any places with boats
-Nicer neighborhoods
-The beach
-Private pools

Generally places that are clean, well maintained and aesthetically pleasing. White people are confident that just because the chairs they're sitting in aren't bolted to the floor, doesn't mean one of their brethren is going to pick it up and toss it at them, in a fit of rage.

"Ugh, we gotta be around all this fucking shit."
"Ahh, it's so refreshing to get away from all that fucking shit."

Normies know what "the shit" is or more who "the shit" is.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 03:58:22 PM by blasting_asshole »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2017, 03:48:36 PM »
+4
I'm sticking with my guns that the quickest way to turn most normies is through trannies and faggots. The people having their little boys twerking at fag pride parades, the tranny handouts to elementary kids, the jazz jennings micropenis asshole skin graft, shit like that. Its super repulsive.

JUST LIKE YOU AND ME is a weapons-grade meme.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Ban Wow

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Anonymous Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Twitter - @EveryThotCounts
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2017, 03:54:29 PM »
+2
the only real hidden trick that will redpill 420 normies is that you need to pick topics they're interested in person to person and play for the long haul, don't get so pushy with your ideaology that they shut you out completely in that regard. i see a lot of friends get all up in arms about redpilling their friends and they feel like every topic is a battlefield to die on. eventually you'll catch them with something, and the nice thing about the redpill is it only takes a small taste before you're literally hitler.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Fuck you, dad! old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2017, 05:20:53 PM »
+7
-Golf course
-Nice restaurants
-Any places with boats
-Nicer neighborhoods
-The beach
-Private pools

Generally places that are clean, well maintained and aesthetically pleasing. White people are confident that just because the chairs they're sitting in aren't bolted to the floor, doesn't mean one of their brethren is going to pick it up and toss it at them, in a fit of rage.

I've been in Split, Croatia now for 3 days and I'm having a blast. The place is absolutely insane and nothing I imagined it would be like. I assumed it was going to be a quiet, slow-paced and easy-going Mediterranean resort but it  turns out it is a constant 24h party zone with young people aged 18-24 being a very notable part of the crowds here. It's absolutely fantastic to walk on the harbour promenade at midnight under the palm trees with 5k other people having cocktails, eating ice cream, chatting and generally having a good time.

I was trying to dissect the reasons why the place is so great and I think it comes down to demographics:

- almost non-existent "diversity". There's tons of Americans here, a lot of people from nearby European countries like France and Italy.
- the most annoying/hated tourists from a few specific European countries seem to be completely absent.

I haven't seen any violence or criminality. No one is picking a fight, I haven't seen any drunk people, no one is pissing in the corner or throwing up on the street. There are tons of young single girls out here, both tourists and locals (absolute pussy paradise in that regard), yet they all seem to be relaxed and feel safe and I haven't seen anything to suggest they shouldn't be that way.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2017, 05:39:59 AM »
+2
-Golf course
-Nice restaurants
-Any places with boats
-Nicer neighborhoods
-The beach
-Private pools

I've been in Split, Croatia now for 3 days and I'm having a blast. The place is absolutely insane and nothing I imagined it would be like. I assumed it was going to be a quiet, slow-paced and easy-going Mediterranean resort but it  turns out it is a constant 24h party zone with young people aged 18-24 being a very notable part of the crowds here. It's absolutely fantastic to walk on the harbour promenade at midnight under the palm trees with 5k other people having cocktails, eating ice cream, chatting and generally having a good time.

I was trying to dissect the reasons why the place is so great and I think it comes down to demographics:

- almost non-existent "diversity". There's tons of Americans here, a lot of people from nearby European countries like France and Italy.
- the most annoying/hated tourists from a few specific European countries seem to be completely absent.

I haven't seen any violence or criminality. No one is picking a fight, I haven't seen any drunk people, no one is pissing in the corner or throwing up on the street. There are tons of young single girls out here, both tourists and locals (absolute pussy paradise in that regard), yet they all seem to be relaxed and feel safe and I haven't seen anything to suggest they shouldn't be that way.

Did you go to Diocletian's Palace? Always wanted to see that myself.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Fuck you, dad! old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2017, 05:45:46 AM »
+6
Did you go to Diocletian's Palace? Always wanted to see that myself.

Yes, amazing amount of history here, the Old Town reminds me a bit of Venice with it's narrow winding streets. Lots of tourists here, but no troubles so far, everyone seems to be happy and relaxed and just having a good time. I don't even remember seeing drunk people.

I'm sorry to say this again but I think it's down to demographics. It's pretty much only white people here, minus the bad elements from European countries (British stag party idiots, vodka-chugging retards from Eastern Europe etc).
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

We Need Our Weave

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • I don't wear it but we need it.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2017, 09:09:57 AM »
+1

Could just show them this video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4</a>
Take that shit to the suburbs! Burn that shit down!