;

Author Topic: So you want to redpill a normie...  (Read 2480 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: So you want to redpill a normie...
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2017, 12:55:25 PM »
+3
I'm sticking with my guns that the quickest way to turn most normies is through trannies and faggots. The people having their little boys twerking at fag pride parades, the tranny handouts to elementary kids, the jazz jennings micropenis asshole skin graft, shit like that. Its super repulsive.

Could just show them this video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4</a>
Am I on a watch list for having clicked that?
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

We Need Our Weave

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • I don't wear it but we need it.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2017, 01:37:10 PM »
+2
Am I on a watch list for having clicked that?

I wouldn't worry, it has 330,000 views. Comments and like / dislike are disabled... I wonder why?

Seriously though, how is that creepy beta dad not in jail and how is the mother not in a diabetic coma? And whatever happened to the good old fashion police goon squads that would break things like this up by cracking skulls?
Take that shit to the suburbs! Burn that shit down!

Tranny Discharge

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' KURWA old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2017, 01:41:33 PM »
+17
Every time i see that video I want to bar the doors of that club and burn it down with everyone inside.  :clint:

magic kike

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2017, 09:16:53 PM »
+14
In all honesty I think a sufficient number of Americans are redpilled enough. The people that I'm worried about are the former kingmakers and their pawns.

What much of the alt-right doesn't realize is that, as proven by Trump, that much of white america isn't really brainwashed, just going along to get along. The average person (i.e. not a broken retard on the internet/in the queer studies department) is actually fairly apathetic to shitlib principles, doesn't believe them very deeply and isn't really willing to defend them if there isn't a benefit.

All most people care about are their jobs/families/etc., and will act in the interests of those things rather than sweeping ideologies.The best way to redpill then is to show the consequences of liberalism to their lives. This is as easy as pointing out how diversity initiatives hurt their kids' chances in college, how Tyrone stole their bike that one time, how cheap foreign labor could take away their friends' jobs, what a pain in the ass PC is, or how trannies could creep on their wives in the ladies' room. Things that tangibly effect them and their community.

Many Trump voters didn't need to be told these things to  :alex: break the conditioning, because they were readily apparent. Observations like these easily segue into hatefacts like racial crime rates, HIV statistics, and media bias. Again, many Americans already know these things but are not willing to openly admit to it.

Redpilling shouldn't be  :goonsay: :888: about a bunch of internet shit nobody's heard of, but the presentation of, you know, evidence. It's part of why Trump won, the left's ivy tower liberal bloviating losing to his plain-spoken statements of the obvious. Honestly pretty discouraging to see the alt-right move from that approach to crawling up their own asses  ala the NPI.     
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 09:20:03 PM by magic kike »

Diamond Dallas Page

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2017, 02:50:14 AM »
+1
In all honesty I think a sufficient number of Americans are redpilled enough. The people that I'm worried about are the former kingmakers and their pawns.

What much of the alt-right doesn't realize is that, as proven by Trump, that much of white america isn't really brainwashed, just going along to get along. The average person (i.e. not a broken retard on the internet/in the queer studies department) is actually fairly apathetic to shitlib principles, doesn't believe them very deeply and isn't really willing to defend them if there isn't a benefit.

All most people care about are their jobs/families/etc., and will act in the interests of those things rather than sweeping ideologies.The best way to redpill then is to show the consequences of liberalism to their lives. This is as easy as pointing out how diversity initiatives hurt their kids' chances in college, how Tyrone stole their bike that one time, how cheap foreign labor could take away their friends' jobs, what a pain in the ass PC is, or how trannies could creep on their wives in the ladies' room. Things that tangibly effect them and their community.

Many Trump voters didn't need to be told these things to  :alex: break the conditioning, because they were readily apparent. Observations like these easily segue into hatefacts like racial crime rates, HIV statistics, and media bias. Again, many Americans already know these things but are not willing to openly admit to it.

Redpilling shouldn't be  :goonsay: :888: about a bunch of internet shit nobody's heard of, but the presentation of, you know, evidence. It's part of why Trump won, the left's ivy tower liberal bloviating losing to his plain-spoken statements of the obvious. Honestly pretty discouraging to see the alt-right move from that approach to crawling up their own asses  ala the NPI.   

What you're looking for is the phrase "liberal by default" here.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2017, 02:56:20 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnbxhhmRDQk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnbxhhmRDQk</a>

Reuploaded to allow for comments
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2017, 04:02:32 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBSIzA59emg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBSIzA59emg</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare