;

Author Topic: Charlie Don't Meme  (Read 2744 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Charlie Don't Meme
« on: August 11, 2017, 05:12:29 PM »
+31
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWW1FeT1EyQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWW1FeT1EyQ</a>

If you're reading this, by now you're probably familiar with the concept that's usually worded "the Left can't meme". At its' core, what this means is that as of Current Year +2 the Left have found themselves on the outside looking in when it comes to driving internet culture. Because the internet is now so central to culture in general, particularly for what are supposed to be some of their core demographics, this has put Leftists in a perilous position - as Andrew Breitbart said, "Politics is downstream from culture." Put plainly, the Left just aren't fun or funny any more. That territory has been ceded almost entirely to the nationalist right.

We refer to the last couple of years, roughly encompassing Brexit and the 2016 US Presidential election, as the "(Great) Meme War" for a reason. The world reached a kind of connectivity tipping point, long-standing trends (demographics, trust in the media, identity politics) came together, and we were blessed enough to bear witness to the perfect storm of right wing populism tailored perfectly for the information age. Make no mistake about it, Donald Trump is President of the United States of America because of the internet. Trump masterfully played the role of the populist candidate by communicating directly with the voters via Twitter in concert with holding rallies nationwide rather than playing the outmoded, overpriced policy wonk game of targeting swing states, but he also had an absolutely gigantic, fanatical volunteer army fighting for him online 24/7.

The memes, of course, played a huge role in Trump's win, and this post isn't about the winning side so I won't devote much time to them. We baited Hillary Clinton into naming the Alt-Right while calling a cartoon frog racist. There were effective campaigns like #DraftOurDaughters, and memes were also used by the right for damage control and normalization. Really, taken as a whole, the presidential election was an impressively effective crowdsourced psyop; it's the kind of thing the CIA dreams about, but it was pulled off by internet racists and NEETs. There are even memes ridiculing government agencies for not being as good as chan autists at solving IT-related crimes or finding terrorists.

Instead, what I want to focus on is the Left's continued struggle to get their groove back when it comes to comedy and effective information warfare. They may control the legacy media and Hollywood, but they're being made fools of online. I've got specific examples for this post to broadly illustrate three problems they have: 1) their attempts at new memes are subverted, repurposed, or appropriated by the right, 2) their memes are inartfully crafted and are therefore useless as propaganda, and 3) their attempts to appropriate memes fail because of their inflexibility and narrow band of accepted humor.

EXAMPLE 1
Memes ripe for appropriation.

Here we have the "Trump chicken", currently being run into the ground on r/The_Donald. This example should be immediately obvious as a failure, but there's even more going on if you take the time to analyze it.

First, consider the Leftists' intent. They set up a 30 foot tall inflatable chicken that looks like Donald Trump outside the White House. There's no signage with it, and to my knowledge there have been no press releases or statements by the group responsible, so it's left up to the observer to interpret. It's obviously comparing Trump to a chicken, implying cowardice, and generously viewed it could also be a play on the term chickenhawk because of Trump's recent rhetoric about North Korea.

In this case, the Leftist intent doesn't really matter any more. The object was almost immediately embraced and appropriated by the right as a pro-Trump meme, with people taking pictures in front of it wearing MAGA hats and drawing cartoon versions of it.

Why is this a failed meme? The surface explanation is that the chicken is too cool and/or cute looking to be an effective insult, regardless of the symbolism. It's not a grotesque, unappealing caricature, instead looking more like a cartoon character. But there's more going on here.

The hair, beak, and feet are accented in gold, which has essentially no negative connotations; it's used solely to strengthen the "get it, it's DRUMPF" aesthetic. Gold is an ancient symbol of wealth and power, and they're deliberately associating it with their enemy without presenting any kind of explicit or implicit argument as to why it's a bad thing.

The character is making gestures which are now strongly associated with Donald Trump's style of talking with his hands: the flat "OK" gesture and the pointer finger. The problem is that these are simple, powerful emotive gestures - The Don uses them for a reason - which, again, aren't being adequately reframed as negative in this context.

Rather than simply portraying Trump as a chicken, they've given the character a golden comb and a bright red wattle: this is clearly a rooster. The rooster is an animal which has been associated with strength, pride, boldness, and fighting ability for over a thousand years. A man isn't referred to as "the cock of the walk" if he's weak, modest, or submissive.

What we have here is in fact a mess of an attempted insult, which is becoming a hallmark of the Left. There's no clear idea - there's literally no text or slogan offered with it - which is a characteristic of bad propaganda. You don't want to rely on the target interpreting your propaganda correctly devoid of an explicit or implicit message, and "Trump = gilded rooster" isn't even in the ballpark of good messaging.

Oh, and there's one other problem.

That inflatable Trump rooster is directly based on a statue that was originally put up outside a mall in China to celebrate the Chinese New Year. 2017 is the Year of the Fire Rooster, a time of strength and prosperity, which is described as follows according to some ching chong Fung Shui crap:

The Fire Rooster is an extremely strong willed and proactive person. They have many leadership qualities and are excellent organizers which is always visible in their workplace. They have the ability to go very far in their workplace as long as they are able to overcome their shyness. The Fire Rooster is able to handle big tasks very well and is very good at multi-tasking. ...

The Rooster has a flamboyant and colourful personality and is thorough in all they do. They are always organized and like to plan their various activities well in advance. They are usually highly intelligent and very well read with a good sense of humour  They love discussion and enjoy taking part in debates. They have no hesitation in saying what is on their mind. Roosters should try to avoid acting on the spur of the moment as they have a very volatile nature. They are capable of accumulating a considerable sum of money throughout their life.

Wow. Those Progs really laid a sick burn on DRUMPF with their balloon.

EXAMPLE 2
Memes with botched executions and muddled messaging.

This is one of those fairly standard "lol Trump is dumb/says dumb things" memes, but this is an example that is poorly executed and therefore a miss when it comes to persuasion. Again we're presented with a meme that requires the reader to interpret it correctly, and the creator has left too much room without enough anti-Trump guidance. Beyond that you have a deeper problem - we've observed the Left's increasing reliance on pop culture as a frame of reference, particularly Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and the like. This anti-Trump meme presents the target as watching one of their own cultural touchstones, and moreover it risks casting Trump in a sympathetic light as a regular guy who watches and enjoys the same TV shows normies do.

There's another Leftist blind spot negatively impacting the effectiveness of this meme, and it comes in the form of credentialism. "OMG Drumpf is so stupid, he says he learns stuff from watching TV. He's not smart like me because he doesn't have three degrees in Intersectional Queer Latinx Gender Studies." The normie doesn't see anything intrinsically wrong with learning by watching TV. There are dozens of cable networks originally founded on that very idea.

Another problem here is that it risks tying Trump's inspiration to the dragon, which is a fantasy creature that carries much of the same symbolism as the rooster from the previous example. Dragons have been included in heraldry for centuries, and even in the meme it's portrayed as powerful. In a way it's natural to be inspired by the idea as presented.

Finally, we have Trump Derangement Syndrome coming into play. This meme was born because the president did some saber-rattling against the Norks, and by God the Leftist cannot allow that to stand un-challenged. So we have here a clumsy meme that could easily be interpreted as a Prog leaping to the defense of Kim Jong Un just to get in a limp "lol ur dumb" joke that turns off normies.

EXAMPLE 3
Missing the point & making obvious, inferior knockoffs.

This one may require some prefacing, because I don't know how caught up you guys are on your memes. I found what is a Leftist version of the Virgin/Chad meme to use as an example here, but I don't know if you all are familiar with the original concept.

Here are a some examples:
https://i.imgur.com/Ci2jmZI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/r8Q73QW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0drEhv1.png
https://i.imgur.com/yNVpJcO.jpg
https://i.redd.it/yug1redmudez.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tirqyRq.jpg

I won't dedicate much time to explaining it, because explaining a joke ruins it. Suffice it to say that, at its' heart, the meme is silly and at least slightly self-deprecating on the part of the right. Everybody has a little of the Virgin in them, and not enough of the Chad, and so on.

On the other hand, here we see the Leftists giving it the old college try:

Close, but no cigar. It's formatted both sloppily and incorrectly, it's lazily made/redrawn, and all in all it's quickly and easily identifiable as a substandard counterfeit. The message, just like any knockoff, is muddled. On its' face it seems to have the same tone as the genuine article, but in this case it doesn't function as propaganda because it doesn't leave an ideological opening for the normie - it's alienating if you believe voting can still serve a purpose, it's pro-rioting, its' anti-capitalism message is targeted more at sympathetic liberals than the right, etc.

Perhaps the biggest sin the creator committed in making this, though, is that they either missed the point of the meme or couldn't bring themselves to be a little self-critical. Clearly the creator wants so strongly to identify with the Chad that they neglected to poke fun at themselves by including some of their small flaws in the Virgin. They're not esoteric or insightful, and it's just not funny. None of these examples of Prog memes are inviting for fence-sitters, nor are they effective rhetoric.

There's no genuine mirth any more on the Left, because their world is ending. They're mentally exhausting themselves by going to Defcon 1 over everything Trump says or does. That's not the kind of environment that fosters humor. If anything this shows how shitty George W. Bush was, because Bush Derangement Syndrome was the precursor to Trump. Dubya tried to pay nice and roll with the punches, and it won him nothing. In hindsight the seething rage that was the undercurrent of all the BU$HITLER protesting is on full display now because Trump isn't cooperating. That's what all of this keeps coming back to. It's not funny, and it's no fun to be the loser.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Charlie Don't Meme
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 07:08:06 PM »
+22
The left is so straitjacketed by the progressive stack that it has effectively paralyzed them.  The left is unable to be funny in general (see: Aziz Ansari and Donald Glover) because they have to adhere to rules that are nonsensical and are easily exploited by their enemies.  So they keep getting outwitted at every turn.  This only makes them angrier, which makes them even less able to counter, and so on.  It's a death spiral until the left just melts into a puddle of lard and blue hair dye.

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 11:46:35 PM »
+8
they have to adhere to rules that are nonsensical and are easily exploited by their enemies.

While not wrong, the true irony is that these rules are exploited by their own side in order to virtue signal how committed to the cause they are. They just can't wait to turn on their own, because only those on their side truly care about being called out for micro aggressions and wrong-think.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 12:09:07 AM »
+6
that chicken thing is as evocative of colonel sanders as it is trump
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Culturally Appropriated
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Deplorables United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 12:46:44 AM »
+14
It's not funny, and it's no fun to be the loser.

Yeah, case in point:

These shits were all over social media, from the end of 2016 until the inauguration, when The Left finally lost its marble. This kind of bland, two-tone humor isn't funny. Not the gut-busting, Tay Zonday in a Dr. Pepper commercial funny. It's hipster humor.

The Left has decided that mean-spirited, derogatory comedy is verboten, and as a result, have become the puritanical prudes they always shamed their grandparents for being. Which is real neat, since their grandparents grew up with the likes of Looney Tunes. They've thrown away "smart" comedy because its too sexist, or made by white people. They've shut themselves out of clever shit like Monty Python unironically. Their fragile echo chambers can't handle it.

They deserve to lose.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 06:50:18 AM »
+3
Excellent brief. Needs more examples, though.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Douglas MacArthur

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Eat big, live big, leave a giant casket
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 10:33:36 AM »
+7
I sincerely don't get the 'tiny hands' thing.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+tiny+hands+memes&t=opera&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images

It's an indirect penis-size joke?  I dunno.

Block D. Sun

• Enemy Of The State
  • Let's get syzygy with it
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 10:38:33 AM »
+13
No you see it's funny because DJHOLRRANORMPFHE is secretly an emasculated low-t mini-dick sufferer.

The fact that most liberals are too is a complete coincidence. 

Vegan Fish Advocate

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 10:42:21 AM »
+34
It's funny because in implies the multibillionaire celebrity president with a hot wife has a small cock unlike the real MEN OF THE LEFT who have a solid eight inches they use to pleasure the busted fat chick they're in an open relationship with.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Douglas MacArthur

• Eat big, live big, leave a giant casket
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 11:14:18 AM »
+20
The left is so straitjacketed by the progressive stack that it has effectively paralyzed them.

Building on this:

When there are dozens and dozens of 'protected classes' it becomes difficult to create something both unoffensive and funny.  What's more - much of the outraged/angry groups are stuffed with humorless blobs.  GBS has a continual stream of people posting about how not funny they find a thread.  A quick look at their post history shows a continual stream of outrage over everything. 

Also: I imagine that creating something 'ridiculous' is nigh on impossible with the continual stream of bizzaro fringe that we're required to celebrate.  Visually there's very little that isn't considered "Good and Correct" and put on a pedastal.  When neon hair and fat pride and BDSM and LGBQT+ have a parade you're liable to see utterly anything and it is Good and worthy of acceptance.

damn

• Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 11:31:44 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ddp1pf_MB8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ddp1pf_MB8</a>

I feel like this video sums up every bad joke that has to be explain, like the Rooster one.

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 12:13:06 PM »
+21
When your ideology heartily relies on embracing weakness and what all sane people consider flaws, it's pretty hard to make fun of someone without being a pansy faggot because you're more than likely attacking something you just defended in the last breath.  This is the inherent reason why libfags cannot really make humor.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 01:31:45 PM »
+15
I sincerely don't get the 'tiny hands' thing.

This represents another problem the Left have when it comes to using memes as rhetoric to attack a person. The ideal way of using memes to attack a person is to figure out what genuinely harms their image - propaganda is about damaging the idea of a person and/or what they represent, or to vicariously destroy their message/movement by proxy more than it is a way to personally insult a public figure - you're shooting for embarassment, defamation, destruction of their platform, discrediting their message. Ridicule plays into this, but not the way they think.

What the Left are doing with things like "tiny hands" is a sort of cargo cult version of WWII anti-Hitler propaganda. "Hitler only has one ball", "Hitler is secretly Jewish", "Hitler is impotent", and so on. The Germans were at it, too, with propaganda ridiculing FDR for being a cripple. The reason I say it's like a cargo cult is that they're not doing it very well, and they're targeting the wrong guy.

"Hitler is a secret gay Jew" being broadcast into Europe wasn't designed to make Hitler really mad. British intelligence wasn't making propaganda just to go "boy, look at how peeved Adolf is, mission accomplished chaps!". It was supposed to sow doubt and damage enemy morale - the men fighting on the front lines, not Hitler personally. What the modern Left are doing is repeating the "tiny hands" meme because they believe that it needles Donald Trump personally.

The response to "tiny hands" or "orange cheetoface man" from Trump supporters has universally been
:wgas:
which should've been an immediate signal to go back to the drawing board.

But they want to lash out more than they want to stop and think about being persuasive, so they keep tittering and upvoting one another for TINY ORANGE CHEETO HAND DRIEMNPHE posts because they think the POTUS might hear about it and his monocole will pop out and he'll be so mad, let me tell you.

And what is all of this based on?

For one thing, the Left are convinced that Donald Trump is incredibly thin-skinned based on nothing substantive; it's mostly the "all bullies are secretly fragile" lie. The other is that 30 years ago the editor of Vanity Fair called Trump a "short-fingered vulgarian" and The Don has, according to that editor, sent him envelopes with pictures of himself with his hands circled saying "not so short". Which, if true, is hilarious. Now Trump has proven before that he's not above holding a grudge, but he's also thoroughly proven that he likes to fuck with people even if he's not taking it very seriously.

Again, "tiny hands" isn't really about having fun or winning any kind of rhetorical combat. I don't think anybody really believes it, even though Lil' Marco tried using it during the primaries and we got to hear a future president assure the country he has a big dick on national television. It's all about FIGHTING A BULLY and trying to personally insult Trump.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:34:06 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 02:06:53 PM »
+11
The funny part about their insults for Trump is they're not even creative, offensive, or funny.  It all seems to come from the same party approved list of approved insults that's been pored over by political commissars.  As a Trump supporter how am I supposed to be offended by a prog calling him cheeto face or for having tiny hands? I don't make the connection on why I should get angered or

These comparisons to WW2 propaganda is completely on point, and shows how out of touch your average baby boomer leftist is with the times. In my perusing of libbie social media I've seen progs waxing poetically on the civil rights movement of the 60's, and how those tactics will work again in 2017.  These retards are fighting a meme war in the current day with tactics and strategies from 60 years ago. 

Also with their memes fucking everything has to be either tied back to either the MCU, Star Wars, or Harry Potter.  The assimilation of pop culture by the left in the last few years combined with the degression of liberalism into perpetual childhood/adolscenthood is a topic worthy of itself. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 02:15:35 PM »
+13
My first exposure to radical leftists was on SA, though initially I didn't recognize it as such. My greatest critique of Oxma (fat) was that she was so very unfunny. More strictly, she thought certain things were funny (they weren't) and everything else was verboten. She was simply behaving as a radical leftist behaves and I didn't yet know what I was seeing.

OP, more examples of how the Alt-Right gets it right, please, with critical analysis.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 02:31:35 PM »
+3
OP, more examples of how the Alt-Right gets it right, please, with critical analysis.

I'll post this tonight or tomorrow.

korean walmart bathroom blumpkin

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 03:10:46 PM »
+6
tl;dr: shallow, sex-obsessed twats mock physical features instead of ideas

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 03:17:28 PM »
+5
Nobody obsesses about sex like people who ain't gettin' it. Cf., religious extremists.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 03:18:44 PM »
+6
Also, if I ever have a son I will have to give serious consideration to naming him Chad, and I really don't like that name.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 03:29:25 PM »
+3
Also, if I ever have a son I will have to give serious consideration to naming him Chad, and I really don't like that name.

Chad Theodore Cooper Rocketson

Or, to his friends, Chad "TC" Rocketson

TC could also stand for something else but I can't imagine what.

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 04:22:51 PM »
+3
What I'd like to see added to the analysis is a in depth study of Jon Oliver SNL and their ilk. They still dominate society so it's the most important thing to study.

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 04:27:29 PM »
+4
I thought the tiny hands and cheetoface memes were pushed more by the cuckservative Glenn Beck types that were too lame to be even stupid.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »
+5
I thought the tiny hands and cheetoface memes were pushed more by the cuckservative Glenn Beck types that were too lame to be even stupid.

Beck is responsible for the literal Cheeto dust part, but it's all tied into the orange thing.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 04:38:17 PM »
+13
Remember that couple of days when the left pretended that Glenn Beck was their friend?  Then Beck, the media whore that he is, embraced it?  Then the left went back to ridiculing him and his supporters and that was that, sent into the media cycle dustbin, never to be really heard from again?

Good times

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 04:56:27 PM »
+10
What I'd like to see added to the analysis is a in depth study of Jon Oliver SNL and their ilk. They still dominate society so it's the most important thing to study.

Leftists like John Oliver because he is the successor to Jon Stewart and has the wonderful bonus of having a British accent which means he's "smarter", but to those of the right it sounds really cucky when you let a British guy living in America school you on American issues while his country is going to shit.

As for SNL, it hasn't been funny in decades.

I wouldn't worry much about these types, they're on the sinking ship known as the legacy media.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:45:33 PM by sperg rush »