;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 653285 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #8200 on: January 11, 2018, 07:00:52 PM »
+18
His name was Harry Anderson

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8201 on: January 11, 2018, 07:18:20 PM »
+8
These motherfuckers never saw DBZ.  :lolno:

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8202 on: January 11, 2018, 07:29:38 PM »
+23
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

:allears:

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8203 on: January 11, 2018, 08:24:35 PM »
+4

That's our guy.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8204 on: January 11, 2018, 08:32:16 PM »
+7
:twinkles:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8205 on: January 11, 2018, 08:45:25 PM »
+5
:twinkles:

What? This person has a profound disconnect from reality.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8206 on: January 11, 2018, 08:54:02 PM »
+5
That faggot is married to either a nog or a slime or a pajeet. I can't tell which.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8207 on: January 11, 2018, 09:15:12 PM »
+13
There's nothing wrong with Haiti a few women's marches can't fix.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Haiti

Sexual violence in Haiti is a common phenomenon. Being raped is considered shameful in Haitian society, and victims may find themselves abandoned by loved ones or with reduced marriageability. Until 2005, rape was not legally considered a serious crime and a rapist could avoid jail by marrying his victim. Reporting a rape to police in Haiti is a difficult and convoluted process, a factor that contributes to underreporting and difficulty in obtaining accurate statistics about sexual violence. Few rapists face any punishment.

Once Haitian men are told it's not okay to rape, the country will shapen up practically overnight.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:19:42 PM by Spokker »

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8208 on: January 11, 2018, 09:22:54 PM »
+14
Export some of our magic dirt to Haiti so their artisan chefs can form it into mud pies and feed the country with freedom, high IQs and low melanin counts

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8209 on: January 11, 2018, 09:39:33 PM »
+5
Or some ninth circuit judge strikes down all but the amnesty

This is the most dangerous aspect of any DACA compromise. Any possible loophole, real or imagined, and the 9th Circuit will put itself in charge of immigration policy again and permanently open the gates to all of Mexico.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8210 on: January 11, 2018, 10:22:57 PM »
+7
Or some ninth circuit judge strikes down all but the amnesty

This is the most dangerous aspect of any DACA compromise. Any possible loophole, real or imagined, and the 9th Circuit will put itself in charge of immigration policy again and permanently open the gates to all of Mexico.

Which is why I don't think a deal on DACA will be done.  Even if some ninth circuit judge says that DACA can't go away, if no more applications can be received and they have to go back once the time runs out, then the program is effectively dead.

Meanwhile the supposed deal of deals that got Dana Bash's panties wet per some comment earlier in this thread was such weak bullshit that it was basically rolling over and conceding in exchange for opening up to not just Mexico but other shitholes like Haiti.

The only solution is to let the clock run out on DACA.  There's no deal to be had with an insane jewdiciary and poor Republican leadership.

I went to the ninth circus website and on the front page was them holding a contest about how wonderful the 14th amendment is: http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/ce9/2018/01/02/Rev2_2018_Civics_Contest_Announcement.pdf

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #8211 on: January 11, 2018, 10:45:38 PM »
+3
Since when has CNN been printing the word "shit?" And holy shit how orange did they make that picture? Is that just my phone?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #8212 on: January 11, 2018, 11:21:19 PM »
+5
If this gets the SSDI people off their ass and working as well - at least to the capacity they are able in respect to their condition, I could be a huge boost to the economy

Doubtful. Pretty much everyone I have met on disability has been a worthless person. We get a handful of decent people of out it, not enough to make a noticable impact.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #8213 on: January 11, 2018, 11:47:46 PM »
+6
Since when has CNN been printing the word "shit?" And holy shit how orange did they make that picture? Is that just my phone?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4</a>

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8214 on: January 12, 2018, 12:48:33 AM »
+14
I want Trump to touch SSDI and everything entitlement related. I have so many fucking worthless self entitled cunts of relatives who are on it that I want to hear them reee eternally on their twitter page.

Also unfuck New York City and New Jersey please I want the fucking sanctuary states to quake in fear. I want every single goddamned 7-11 purged in righteous and holy fire.

Unpoz the northeast, it can be done.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Tendies Necromancer
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #8215 on: January 12, 2018, 12:53:31 AM »
+10
Trump Administration Says States May Impose Work Requirements for Medicaid

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration said Thursday that it would allow states to impose work requirements in Medicaid, a major policy shift in the health program for low-income people.

“Productive work and community engagement may improve health outcomes,” Brian Neale, the director of the federal Medicaid office, said Thursday in a letter to state Medicaid directors. “For example, higher earnings are positively correlated with longer lifespan.”

It goes on from there, but good times.

I heard the sound of a thousand goons cry out and then were silent as they searched for their inhalers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahahah I never thought in my life that we'd elect a Troll President. This is truly the greatest time to be alive!

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #8216 on: January 12, 2018, 01:23:55 AM »
+16
lol James Comey's FBI gave Fusion GPS direct access to the NSA's databases for 702(17) collection (emails, texts, phone calls, everything).  Just let them tap right in and look at anything they wanted.

edit:
We are in the best timeline.  Do not blackpill.  We exist in incredible times.  Shit is going down.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:28:28 AM by PUSSY CANCER »
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8217 on: January 12, 2018, 01:42:15 AM »
+2
lol James Comey's FBI gave Fusion GPS direct access to the NSA's databases for 702(17) collection (emails, texts, phone calls, everything).  Just let them tap right in and look at anything they wanted.

edit:
We are in the best timeline.  Do not blackpill.  We exist in incredible times.  Shit is going down.
Sauce or you're making shit up again.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8218 on: January 12, 2018, 01:50:25 AM »
+2

edit:
It was on Hannity tonight and Ingram Angle.

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8219 on: January 12, 2018, 02:35:34 AM »
+14

edit:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/comment-page-1/

The TLDR:

2015: IG Michael Horowitz is told by AG Sally Yates that the National Security Division of the DOJ is not subject to oversight.

February-April 2016: FBI sub-contracts FISA-702 queries to an outside, non-governmental agency. Names are redacted, but sources have told journalists that the redacted private contractor was Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries are communication intercepts that do not require a warrant or a court approval to begin, but the data must be discarded unless it involves information about a foreign target.

March 9, 2016: DOJ oversight opens a review and finds that inappropriate raw FISA information was exposed to that private contractor.

April 18, 2016: FBI terminates contractor's access to raw FISA information as part of the oversight review.

April 19, 2016: Mary Jacoby (wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson) goes to the White House at 10:00 AM with 5 other people. They stay for 14 hours.

Late April, 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr, wife of then-DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr. She will be on payroll through the fall. Simpson and the Ohrs have a prior relationship working in a CIA Open Source group. Nellie is a Russian expert, speaks fluent Russian, and knows CIA operations.

Also late April, 2016: Hillary Clinton campaign hires Fusion GPS, paying them through an intermediary at the Perkins Coie law firm. Fusion GPS sub-contracts ex-MI6 agent Christopher Steele and tasks him with creating the 'Russia dossier.'

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for a HAM radio license.

Summer 2016: The dossier is given to the FBI, who pass it on to the DOJ (and potentially have it personally couriered to Obama in an 'eyes only' classification)

August, 2016: FBI agent Peter Strzok, in a text to his paramour, speaks about an 'insurance policy' regarding Trump becoming President.

October 2016: The DOJ submits the dossier to the FISC, which reportedly allows surveillance to continue. National Security Director John Carlin steps down.

October 26, 2016: Then-NSA director Admiral Mike Rogers informs the FISC that unauthorized, inappropriate FISA-702 searches were conducted. All FISA-702 queries are halted permanently.

November 8, 2016: Trump wins the election.

November 17, 2016: Then-NSA director Rogers visits Trump Tower without notifying anyone else in government and speaks with President-elect Trump and members of his transition team. Calls for Rogers to be removed come shortly after from the Obama administration.

November 18, 2016: Trump's transition team moves all transition activity from Trump Tower to Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey. All high-level cabinet interviews and discussions will happen here, instead of Trump Tower.

The TLDR of the TLDR:

- Fusion GPS may have been spying on Trump and his campaign as early as February 2016
- The improper use of surveillance data was found, investigated, and ultimately shut down
- Nothing was found in the data, making the use of it illegal under FISA law
- The day after their access was removed, the founder of Fusion GPS's wife goes to the White House for 14 hours
- Team Clinton soon thereafter hires Fusion GPS and pays for the dossier
- The dossier is submitted to the FBI and DOJ as a retroactive justification of the earlier wiretapping and to allow continued surveillance
- Trump wins the election, gets wind that he's being tapped by NSA Director Rogers 'going rogue' and letting him know, and immediately decamps to New Jersey
- The dossier continues to be used alongside a compliant media to fuel the ongoing 'Russia narrative' regarding collusion and stolen elections

If even some of this is true a lot of people have to go to jail.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:48:24 AM by Americas Most Trusted News Source »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8220 on: January 12, 2018, 06:34:18 AM »
+7

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4</a>

I like the cut of this fella's jib. I learned some new racist terms on CNN

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8221 on: January 12, 2018, 08:14:52 AM »
+8

God bless Donald Trump.

I wish that he would stand behind the comment but I guess everyone has their limits.  That people would actually get outraged by the suggestion that some countries provide better immigrants than others shows how we have gone full Orwell. 

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8222 on: January 12, 2018, 08:39:33 AM »
+12

Yes I can't really understand why you would prefer Norwegian families as immigrants.

I've been to Norway a couple of times and we have quite a few family friends there. It is beautiful, stunning country with beautiful people. If they weren't so cucked it would seriously be one of the top places in the world to live in.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8223 on: January 12, 2018, 08:49:23 AM »
+1

God bless Donald Trump.

I wish that he would stand behind the comment but I guess everyone has their limits.  That people would actually get outraged by the suggestion that some countries provide better immigrants than others shows how we have gone full Orwell.
Is this something he actually said or is it just another “anonymous leaker?”
His name was Harry Anderson

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8224 on: January 12, 2018, 08:52:38 AM »
+2

God bless Donald Trump.

Is this something he actually said or is it just another “anonymous leaker?”

Good question.  If it's not true I wouldn't mind if he took credit for it.