;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 640254 times)

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5825 on: October 07, 2017, 07:50:03 PM »
+19
"OMG can you believe there are Nazis who say things publicly like "America is a white country" and "I don't like Jews"? This is terrifying. I can't believe how dangerous they are for saying things like that. How can you be so full of hate? Why is the country so divided? ...so anyway basically anybody who disagrees with me should be shot dead, and I would celebrate if it happened."
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5826 on: October 08, 2017, 12:15:30 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs</a>

Eliminating white people = the only hope

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5827 on: October 08, 2017, 05:59:06 PM »
+8
Someone needs to show them the 700 page document that brazil churned out because everyone there is brown but they still feel oppressed so they now have something like 70 committees measuring and quantifying facial features and physical features to determine if someone is black enough for special treatment.

Also African History shows that everyone being brown doesn't end racial strife, just look how the Zulu genocided other africans. They killed them in the millions. The whole theory behind everyone being brown relies on that nobody will ever be hypocritical and will always act in good faith. Which well.....doesn't work. It also assumes that only whites are racist and that their racism comes from having high standards so if you gfet rid of high standards nobody can be racist and everyone can just love each other.....which again is stupid.

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5828 on: October 13, 2017, 07:45:11 AM »
+5
Quote from: Xibanya
For my own mental health, I took a few months off of reading any news at all. And now I'm back and ready for more misery! Also I've been unemployed for about a month and have no insurance and was eyeing the exchanges. What a time to get back in the swing of things.

So, I'm glad I set my frontpages tool to continue on even while I took a sabbatical. Happy to see peeps still enjoying my second greatest contribution to USPol. My first greatest of course was adding Covoking to the SAclopedia. :v:

pozzed goons on wrongthink from family

Quote from: VitalSigns
I confronted my dad about it at Thanksgiving in 2015 when he brought up how racial profiling is just common sense, as long as black people commit all these crimes then they only have themselves to blame for getting pulled over in nice neighborhoods.

We had a long talk about it the next day but at the end but neither of us could win the other over and in the end we just had to acknowledge that the other person disagreed about whether racism is even real and leave it at that. It was real fuckin weird because at the time he also believed Democrats are the real racists and it would be easy to get black people voting Republican if Republicans just reached out and explained why the free market is good for everyone ("I've invited several black people to Republican meetings who were surprised and pleased that a Republican reached out to them, because none ever had. How stupid are we that we haven't even tried to get them to vote for us").

So yeah I find I have to limit my time with him, like it's pretty easy to distract him if he starts off on an unprompted rant that African Americans are descended from the black people who were too stupid to avoid the slave-catchers, but Jesus Christ. It's really sad because that's not the way he raised us kids to think and act and when we were growing up he'd get super pissed if he heard one of us repeat a racist joke we heard, but years of right wing media has done something to his brain.

Quote from: fake nigger Koalas March
Yeah, my heart goes out to you and others who's parents have been severely warped by Fox News and the right wing media bubble. I understand if you aren't comfortable with cutting people out completely, and I think limiting time and calling family out is cool and good.

It's just that, personally, as a black woman, I feel like I could never trust anyone who supports Trump or white supremacy. Not only that, but it makes me feel kind of ashamed and deeply sad that people who are supposed to love and support me feel that my race is inferior.

Quote from: Harton
Yeah seriously if anyone in my family voted Trump I would have cut ties immediately. My aunt let out some racism years back about my brother in law before he married my sister.

None of us have talked to her since.

No way I'm going to the funeral when she dies either. Fuck her and everyone who thinks like her. By continuing to tolerate their scumbag tendency your essentially telling them that it's okay. Sometimes you have to make the hard decision even though it hurts. We're at a tipping point in this country and it's time to pick a side.

Quote from: Grammarchist
I was raised conservative, and there was a time where I might have been tempted by Trump. Obama brought me around, and lately I'm convinced he saved my soul in the process. I had to watch my entire town go from supporting Kasich and mocking Trump to BECOMING Trump, utilizing his insults and spewing his rage. I look at some of my family and I even see his God drat smirk when someone jokes about deportations.

I honestly feel a bit like Hawthorne's Goodman Brown after realizing that everyone he ever knew was in league with Satan, including his late grandfather and the old woman who taught him his morals. I feel bitter and betrayed, and guilty even. I actually got excited for Palin back in the day. But for the Grace of God it could be me out there with the red hats.

My friends, siblings and cousins are mostly liberal, so that helps. I'm also trying to keep my nephews from internalizing their political environment too much. It keeps the bitterness manageable.

pozzed goons on the stdh world

Quote from: Madkal
One thing the Trump presidency has done that will have lasting effects is the way the world views America now, which is a laughing stock. So while Trump goes for protectionism and "bringing back jobs" the rest of the world is now setting trade deals with each other instead of the States because no-one takes Trump at his word. There will be repercussions of this for years to come. Good job America. You are now the laughing stock of the world, and a real good job for any idiot voter who thought Trump would be good for your image.

Quote from: PJOmega
I was very fortunate to do the whole "backpack through Europe" for a month back in '09. I basically had a free drink everywhere I stopped because I was an American and had voted loudly and proudly for Obama.

If I were to do the same today I think I'd invest in some Canada flag patches and ending sentences with "eh?"

Quote from: VikingOfRock
Every time I travel abroad for work, cab drivers will hear my American accent and then very cautiously ask if I voted for Trump, and then after I answer "no" they look visibly relieved. Then they ask me about whatever horrible thing Trump did that day and ask how so many Americans can support him and I never know what to say.

It's humiliating having him as our president.

bonus 888

Quote from: Uganda Loves Me
It's difficult to grapple with the idea that the people around you have reprehensible ideas. It's even worse when you realize that you will probably never change their minds, no matter how much you try to reason and empathize with them. In the aftermath of the election, assholes were emboldened. They thought Trump's election vindicated all of their beliefs. Both of my parents voted Trump, even though one of their children isn't white. My dad knows I'm on the left, and he repeatedly insulted me and gloated about his victory.

I've had the displeasure of meeting quite a few white supremacists in my life. I usually try to find common ground with people, earn their respect, and work on them from there. However, there's simply no common ground with these people. They're Wile E. Coyote running off the edge of the cliff, and they will never look down.

It's easy to conclude that "nothing matters" when you're surrounded by these people. Most likely, nothing you say or do will win them over. It's very demoralizing to know that no matter how much you try to relate to them, they will respond with bad faith arguments. However, I've recently decided that I don't need to change their minds to make a difference.

When someone makes a statement, and it goes uncontested, they assume that everyone else agrees with them. To many of these people, their political opponents are just straw men that they read about on the internet. By challenging their ideas, and stating your own beliefs, you can make their opposition real.

A few days ago I had a very disheartening argument with someone. I repeatedly tried to find common ground with him, but he either didn't notice or didn't care. When I finally told him that I'm a leftist, he said "if you try to censor me, I will punch you." He didn't engage with anything I said. I was just a straw man to him. I thought about arguing more, but I knew he wasn't listening. Instead, I just said that he was making bad arguments on my behalf, and expecting me to defend them. He went quiet after that. I know that I didn't win the argument or change his mind. He was probably just tired of dealing with me. I'm hoping that he'll at least think twice before assuming that people agree with his lovely ideas.

White supremacy is rooted in fear. White supremacists are afraid of people who are different from them, and they want to make everyone else feel the same fear. They know their ideas are unacceptable to most people, so they only share them when they think they're around like-minded people. I now realize that, by not challenging them, I've allowed them to carve out a small safe space for white supremacy. Trump has led these people to believe that all of America is a safe space for white supremacy.

Your empathy, reason, and facts will probably never win these people over. However, you can still challenge them. Make them realize that their opposition is real, and that their hatred is STILL unacceptable.

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Jew Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5829 on: October 13, 2017, 04:07:03 PM »
+4
yeah people all over europe were buying that guy a drink for voting obama lol

of all the travel experiences you could make up to impress goons, why would you pick such a lame one?
god > man > horse > woman > dog

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #5830 on: October 13, 2017, 04:56:11 PM »
+15
I was living in Japan in 2008 when Obama was elected and I punched the wall of my house after finding out about the news.

The goon dream of destroying familial relations over politics and replacing the role of the family, church, and local organizations with an uncaring federal megabureaucracy is scary as shit.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #5831 on: October 13, 2017, 05:12:18 PM »
+12
I was living in Japan in 2008 when Obama was elected and I punched the wall of my house after finding out about the news.

Gotta be careful, you might have gotten a paper cut.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5832 on: October 13, 2017, 05:14:27 PM »
+14
He was fined for destruction of property when the apartment complex collapsed but escaped the noise complaint charges caused by locals shouting GOJIRA

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5833 on: October 13, 2017, 09:31:29 PM »
+14
Europeans have a problem with Trump because they can't drag the rest of the world down with them if Americans still value their own country.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5834 on: October 13, 2017, 09:46:15 PM »
+1
The goon dream of destroying familial relations over politics and replacing the role of the family, church, and local organizations with an uncaring federal megabureaucracy is scary as shit.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5835 on: October 13, 2017, 09:47:43 PM »
+6
Replacing the family with government run indoctrination machine....sounds a little bit too much like.......FASCISM!!! 

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5836 on: October 13, 2017, 10:57:33 PM »
+7
Europeans have a problem with Trump because they can't drag the rest of the world down with them if Americans still value their own country.

I've seen a few threads on Reddit in the last few days that are variations on "I'm a European and OMG how is Trump still in office", and Reddit's political faggotry aside they turn into American Redditors trying to explain our form of government and how it functions to people who think tantrums are all it takes to get a Star Wars vote of no confidence or something. A lot of the Euros don't even know or understand that Drounmphe's party controls practically everything now, either.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5838 on: October 14, 2017, 03:38:56 AM »
+6
Quote from: Koalas March
I'd also like to add it's not about cutting people out "because they don't vote like I would", it's cutting people out who support white supremacists in the White house, and don't loving value my humanity. I could never, as a black person, trust someone who supports, is fine with, or completely ignores white supremacy. They literally voted for oppression. Trump voters (especially ones who still support him) are part of my oppression. Like literally.

"Let me be clear. I'm not cutting people out of my life because they don't vote the way I do...I'm cutting people out of my life because they literally don't vote the way I do support white supremacy and oppression"
 :say:

Quote from: RandomBlue
This is what bothers me about all the "don't cut people off because they voted different" people. You're white washing what their "different vote" voted for. It voted for white supremacy, bigotry, sexual assault and oppression of women and minorities, hatred, greed, etc... It wasn't voting for blue vs. red or chocolate vs. strawberry.

It's not corny at all, man. I made a similar post when Trump was first elected. I am living in a country (and posting on a forum) that doesn't value or want me. It's an incredibly soul crushing feeling and I completely empathize with that.

Quote from: Stereotype
Nah most people want you here. Most people actually would be more in favor of kicking out the people who are agressively trying to make you feel unwanted.

Remember that Trump is polling worse than any president in modern history. This is despite the economy doing well. The only reason he won and Republicans control the government is because they have been ruthlessly cheating and perverting democracy for decades, and their supporters are the stupidest most gullible people in history.

And somebody's eating a ban soon.

Quote from: BRISTOL PALINS BABY
You can't make a country great again that was founded on slavery and genocide. We were rotten from day 1.

[sassy nigger clapping gif]

Quote from: Kotex God Of Blood
This original sin attitude from the left is deeply stupid and counterproductive and feeds into its inability to deliver genuine change for people in this country who need it.

Lol, I am a black person in America, and respectfully, you can go fuck yourself.

Respectfully, I'm not going to engage in identity epistemology with you. "I am a black person" is not an argument, you don't know anything about my background because it's not relevant, thanks for playing.

There is no fucking way you can argue your background or my blackness is irrelevant in a conversation about this country's ugly history of oppression.

I doubt Iím going to change your mind, but the notion that your background somehow qualifies an argument in and of itself is the same kind of lazy shit the far right loves. The fact that the identity left believes this is near perfect evidence for fishhook theory.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 03:51:16 AM by anti-nigger machine »

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Better dead than red old Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5839 on: October 14, 2017, 04:36:00 AM »
+5
Time to post a wall of sassy black lady gifs. An unassailable argument.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #5840 on: October 14, 2017, 06:50:09 AM »
+10
Koala's March, if its any consolation, we don't want you in this country not because of the color of your skin, but because you're a pathetic loser who doesn't contribute anything to her community or to society as a whole.

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5841 on: October 14, 2017, 07:07:34 AM »
+2
lol

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5842 on: October 14, 2017, 09:30:00 AM »
+7
Hey everyone letís all gather around this lazy entitled nigger who lives off welfare like her entire family does and celebrate how different and unique she is when compared to the millions of other generationally poor niggers on welfare who never assimilated into American culture like those god damn hardworking wetbacks and chinks.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5843 on: October 14, 2017, 10:33:31 AM »
+8
[sassy nigger clapping gif]

username available
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5844 on: October 14, 2017, 10:42:10 AM »
+10
*clears throat*

:smug: "...........im black"

*The forums rip into applause, goons are giving a standing ovation while openly weeping.  A crowd has formed around the orchestra pit where dozens of shirtless ADTRW posters are whipping themselves with their belts*

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5845 on: October 14, 2017, 10:56:01 AM »
+8
Respectfully, I'm not going to engage in identity epistemology with you. "I am a black person" is not an argument, you don't know anything about my background because it's not relevant, thanks for playing.

I like the cut of this guys jib

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5846 on: October 15, 2017, 10:46:38 AM »
+6
All roads lead to Trump with these idiots.

Quote from: Chillchimp
My right-wing shithead connection will NOT STOP TALKING about Harvey Weinstein and how everyone who's liberal and connected to him in any way is culpable and a monster. Fox must be hitting this story real hard.

I just nod and say "yeah he's a monster" because he fucking is. Try to insert as many liberal ideas into the gripe session as possible, like how the rich don't suffer the same punishments as poor people, etc.

Although, he believes Trump to be innocent of this type of behavior... citing the disappearance of his accusers after the election as proof they were lying. He said it was hilarious that all these people in the academy who strongly condemned Trump after the Access Hollywood tape all knew Weinstein was sexually assaulting people... the right-wing preys on moments and sound bytes like this one. It is sustained by generalized hypocrisy.

I pointed out to him that TRUMP IS AN ENTERTAINER WHO MOVED IN THESE CIRCLES AND BEFORE HIS RIGHTWING MELTDOWN WAS PROBABLY A FRIEND OF WEINSTEINS. He has been so thoroughly insulated from the possibility that Trump is a sexual predator that he can't imagine the Trump from that tape being real.

edit:

Midway through our discussion he complained about some story about Weinstein being suppressed, "I thought were supposed to be believing these chicks". Oh yeah, he's also a huge MRA and believes rape accusers are almost universally terrible for ruining mens lives. He then started blaming victims who were silent before for enabling him. He StArTeD bLaMiNg ViCtImS.

He is the worst. I wish I didn't have to work late at night with this asshole.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5847 on: October 16, 2017, 08:17:56 AM »
+6
"and then . . and then he said that he wished all Muslims would have their balls chopped off and dipped in pig's blood and..."

or whatever that guy said when he was making up how his co-worker could be heard screaming that from his office

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #5848 on: October 16, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »
+2
All of these fucking idiots are all TRUMP IS AN ENTERTAINER REALITY TV STAR like kelly clarkson became the president, they're doing the same shit they did to Regan. Because they were actors that's the only thing they've done ever

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5849 on: October 16, 2017, 10:07:26 AM »
+9
"and then . . and then he said that he wished all Muslims would have their balls chopped off and dipped in pig's blood and..."

or whatever that guy said when he was making up how his co-worker could be heard screaming that from his office

"And then the CEO of my multi-billion dollar, Hollywood based, hedge fund exploded out of his office in a MAGA hat, bullhorn equipped to yell "ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG!""

It was disgusting. Nobody as much as looked up from their cubicles. I could tell his African American receptionist was visibly upset and shaking, but I couldn't say anything, because I knew that had I uttered a word of the incident to the HR rep, I'd be tazed, maced, beaten and dragged out by security to never find work in this red state hellhole ever again.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:11:07 AM by blasting_asshole »