;

Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 487857 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #3525 on: July 16, 2017, 01:52:18 PM »
+6
This is truly the moment of crowning triumph for the Doctor Who TVIV thread, where if you aren't 100% supportive on anybody who isn't a FUCKING WHITE MALE becoming the new Doctor, you're shat on til you leave, or they bitch to the mods til you're probated for sexism/racism etc. They are crowing now over how great it is that the show is losing fans in droves over this. :tuss:

"It'll be great to get rid of thousands of evil wrongthinking fans! That will surely help the show stay popular in an era where it has continued to wane in popularity!"

I can't say it there so I'll say it here--I can't get around a woman as the Doctor. As much as goons and SJW want to believe you can magically swap genders like changing your socks and the person is still the same, it's not true. As much as the Doctor's have had different personalities, they were the same person. I can't reconcile a woman actually being the same person as William Hartnell, Tom Baker, David Tennant, etc. There's just too much of a difference in male and female personalities, and you damn well know the show will go out of it's way to play the "I'm a WOMAN now" card.

I thought Missy was interesting and a good arc, but it was hard to reconcile her as being The Master. It will be impossible for me to see a woman as the Doctor. Of course, if I said this on SA, I'd be banned or at least probated so there you go.

:clint:

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist You can't know! The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3526 on: July 16, 2017, 01:56:54 PM »
+3
The Master is fucking nuts. Missy is a perfect next step in his mental slide.

I can't see The Doctor as a woman. Or a woman as the Doctor. Another Timelord adventuring with him? Sure, awesome. But the Doctor is a dude.

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3527 on: July 16, 2017, 01:59:45 PM »
+7
As much as the Doctor's have had different personalities, they were the same person. I can't reconcile a woman actually being the same person as William Hartnell, Tom Baker, David Tennant, etc. There's just too much of a difference in male and female personalities, and you damn well know the show will go out of it's way to play the "I'm a WOMAN now" card.

I've never watched Dr. Who, but that should be the prime concern for anybody who cares about the series - a hypothetical female Doctor would literally be the same person, right? But they won't be able to help themselves but write in GIRL POWER DEAL WITH IT shit that make it plain as day there is a difference.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old Boy Scout cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3528 on: July 16, 2017, 02:04:49 PM »
+1
A psycho bitch with no empathy going around killing people for fun? I was able to buy Missy as being a malevolent force though The Master from the classic series always had some grand scheme up his sleeve that got thwarted by The Doctor. It was a fun, classic villain. Also the goofy gun that would shrink people down into shitty little dolls made me laugh (matter compression ray).

The new Master John Simms being a neurotic crazy man who ultimately gets backstabbed by his hot chick, well that was poetic enough for me, but a definite drop in fun from the old series.

I agree that swapping genders is just obnoxious as hell but I suspect there is some demographics at work here that the money handlers behind the scenes have been watching. There has been a growing number of young women iidentifying with nerd/geek culture and consuming this stuff. They are fiercely brand loyal and buy up tons of stupid shit with a show's logo on it. Turning the show into soap opera trash like Supernatural* makes good business sense in the long run. You'll lose your core audience and piss of the dudes who kept the show alive for years but they aren't spending all that sweet sweet money on merchandising so they aren't as important to keep around anymore.

Dunno, just my guess based on how a bunch of these shows seem to change over time.

* Conjecture on my part based on friends of mine that gush over the show. I haven't watched it myself.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #3529 on: July 16, 2017, 02:10:45 PM »
+9
Doctor Who has a pretty simple premise: weird British dude and hot chick go on fun sci-fi adventures.  I don't know why they're determined to fuck with the formula, but who knows, it might work.   :shrug:

That said, I do object to the mentality you see in the genuine racists over at SA that the next Doctor can not, under any circumstances, be another WHITE MALE.   Its a gross amount of hatred and poisonous identity politics to inject into a harmless children's show, and I hate that the BBC is validating their vile beliefs.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #3530 on: July 16, 2017, 02:14:17 PM »
+4
I agree that swapping genders is just obnoxious as hell but I suspect there is some demographics at work here that the money handlers behind the scenes have been watching. There has been a growing number of young women identifying with nerd/geek culture and consuming this stuff.

Ratings for Doctor Who were down around 15% this past year, so yeah, there's an element of desperation in the casting.  The problem is that teen girls respond to hot guys, not middle aged women (see: the aforementioned Supernatural).  If they're trying to capture girls, then they're definitely going about it the wrong way.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old Boy Scout cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3531 on: July 16, 2017, 02:15:40 PM »
+7
That said, I do object to the mentality you see in the genuine racists over at SA that the next Doctor can not, under any circumstances, be another WHITE MALE.   Its a gross amount of hatred and poisonous identity politics to inject into a harmless children's show, and I hate that the BBC is validating their vile beliefs.

Exactly.

Go write a show about a black guy in space if you want one so damn bad. Stop trying to fuck up the existing shows. The barrier to entry for so many of these things is basically nonexistent but it's a hell of a lot easier to be a poisonous shrieking libtard than it is to go to the effort to create something new on your own.

If you think blacks and mexicans aren't represented enough, why not form your own channel and market your shows directly to them?  Oh wait, isn't that what Tyler Perry does right now with his Big Mama's House movies?

You know what is desperately lacking in diversity?  Hong Kong action flicks. Why is it always Jackie Chan? I want to see a proud Woman of Color starring in an all-Asian kung fu flick.   :goonette:

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist You can't know! The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3532 on: July 16, 2017, 02:25:42 PM »
I like Supernatural. It's a silly show about two brothers who go hunt monsters in a classic car and sometimes stop to fuck bitches. Sometimes there's some drama but it gets interrupted like 80% of the time by someone getting shot in the face/stabbed through the heart and then another gunfight.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3533 on: July 16, 2017, 02:43:09 PM »
I like Supernatural. It's a silly show about two brothers who go hunt monsters in a classic car and sometimes stop to fuck bitches. Sometimes there's some drama but it gets interrupted like 80% of the time by someone getting shot in the face/stabbed through the heart and then another gunfight.

Not to mention neither brother has had anything resembling a serious relationship for like 5 seasons now after a couple abortive arcs. Dean is 100% on the "fuck 1 night stand bitches" train and unrepentant about it, and Sam is now just asexual I guess. They have become more broken as time goes on.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #3534 on: July 16, 2017, 02:52:13 PM »

Not to mention neither brother has had anything resembling a serious relationship for like 5 seasons now after a couple abortive arcs. Dean is 100% on the "fuck 1 night stand bitches" train and unrepentant about it, and Sam is now just asexual I guess. They have become more broken as time goes on.

To be fair, Sam's introduction to the story was literally as his girlfriend was burned to cinders by the yellow eyed demon, he spent time in a cage in hell, possessed by Lucifer, and has a whole lot of mommy issues. A relationship for him just isn't going to work with all his baggage.

Dean just likes fuckin' bitches and pie. Not necessarily in that order, or separate.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #3535 on: July 16, 2017, 03:43:02 PM »

To be fair, Sam's introduction to the story was literally as his girlfriend was burned to cinders by the yellow eyed demon, he spent time in a cage in hell, possessed by Lucifer, and has a whole lot of mommy issues. A relationship for him just isn't going to work with all his baggage.

Dean just likes fuckin' bitches and pie. Not necessarily in that order, or separate.

I just think it's cool that over 13 seasons or whatever there's been no "redemption arc" where they settle down with a nice girl and get married and have kids. The few times they've attempted that have ended badly, and emotionally they are no better than when the show started. Better in some ways, in that they have accepted their lot in life to fight monsters and die violently and unloved, but no better overall. Not a lot of shows have that gumption.

Meanwhile, in the TVIV:

Quote from: JOHNSON COCKSLAP" post="474414796
great, another fucking white person on the bbc.

#Doctorwhitesupremacy

Quote from: navyjack" post="474416796
Now that the initial excitement has worn off, I confess to being disappointed they didn't get somebody about 10 years older, but that's all down to my pervy make-gaze brain.

:parsons:: "Ugh, why couldn't it have been an old lady so I wasn't sexually attracted to her and objectifying this actress with my MALE GAZE"

Quote from: I said come in!" post="474415074
Doesn't this technically make the Doctor transgender as well? This is the best news just for all of the ignorant hateful tweets it is generating.

Quote from: I said come in!" post="474415616
A person of color would have been way better, but this will do I suppose! I know a lot of idiots feel like this is checking off political correctness checkboxes or some dumb shit, but representation in media is super important. I mean I am a white straight male and I love this, I loved when Ghostbusters was an all female cast, I love what I have seen of the Black Panther movie so far. Casting only white males over and over again is boring.

:depressedlesbian:: "Well it should have been a Muslim Transwomyn of Color, but I guess this is OK."

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #3536 on: July 16, 2017, 03:50:35 PM »
+14
Person of color is the most cringeworthy word after Latinx

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3537 on: July 16, 2017, 04:02:57 PM »
+3
Quote from: I said come in!" post="474415616
A person of color would have been way better, but this will do I suppose! I know a lot of idiots feel like this is checking off political correctness checkboxes or some dumb shit, but representation in media is super important. I mean I am a white straight male and I love this, I loved when Ghostbusters was an all female cast, I love what I have seen of the Black Panther movie so far. Casting only white males over and over again is boring.

This is something that I'm shocked hasn't become another break point for leftists to eat their own. You see it on social media all the time - "Well gosh I'm a boring old straight white guy and I love this decision/character/story arc so I don't see what the problem is." Isn't that some kind of mansplaining or something? Don't strong wymyn of color who don't need no man feel the need to tell them to shut up, because they don't require the approval of YT (and it doesn't matter if they like it or not)? You don't see much pushback to these gleefully capitulating faggots from their own side, which is kind of rare these days.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Motorcyclist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3538 on: July 16, 2017, 04:03:25 PM »
+4
I agree that swapping genders is just obnoxious as hell but I suspect there is some demographics at work here that the money handlers behind the scenes have been watching. There has been a growing number of young women identifying with nerd/geek culture and consuming this stuff.

Ratings for Doctor Who were down around 15% this past year, so yeah, there's an element of desperation in the casting.  The problem is that teen girls respond to hot guys, not middle aged women (see: the aforementioned Supernatural).  If they're trying to capture girls, then they're definitely going about it the wrong way.

With the way the UK police state is progressing, I wouldn't doubt it if they threatened people to watch Dr. Who with the female replacement or else be reported to the police for hate crimes.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #3539 on: July 16, 2017, 04:16:10 PM »
+5

With the way the UK police state is progressing, I wouldn't doubt it if they threatened people to watch Dr. Who with the female replacement or else be reported to the police for hate crimes.
They'd better be up to date on their TV tax

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #3540 on: July 16, 2017, 07:36:19 PM »
+1
I've only seen one episode of doctor who ever only because I have a tv crush on David tenant (and broad church on BBC America is excellent) but I imagine this is marketing and nothing more to save what appears to be a staple franchise on the brink of cancellation. Nerds are pathetic and will consume stuff they absolutely despise like video games and never shut up about it. So this is excellent for the BBC. They'll get endless discussion no normal person wants to see and gain new viewers, they'll gain more viewers from wanting to be progressive and punish the alt right or whatever and they'll get hate watchers who will produce YouTube rants double the length of an episode.

Pandering to commie autists is the most capitalist thing to do.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3541 on: July 16, 2017, 09:34:08 PM »
David Tennent was a solid Doctor during his run. The stories at the time were pretty decent and there was still a lot of fun in the show. I didn't mind blockhead (Matt Smith) because Amy Pond was a fine (and hot) companion. Capaldi is just so-so and then his godawful scripts drag it all down into pozzland.

Happily, I've still got giant piles of the original series I can watch and enjoy my big dumb cardboard sets and rubbery aliens and actual ADVENTURES. Tom Baker 4 Lyfe.  :colbert:

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3542 on: July 16, 2017, 10:55:31 PM »
+7
Doctor who is fucking retarded drivel for gay idiots that need to grow the fuck up

asip please thank you

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3543 on: July 16, 2017, 11:15:28 PM »
+13
Anyone who says that they have seen a single episode or scene of that show in this thread needs banned. clean this place up.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #3544 on: July 16, 2017, 11:25:45 PM »
+8
Anyone who says that they have seen a single episode or scene of that show in this thread needs banned. clean this place up.
"You've seen an episode of a literal 54 year old cultural landmark? TRASH!"

asip please thank you

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3545 on: July 17, 2017, 12:12:08 AM »
+8
That is 100% correct! Literal trash and garbage. Refuse we need to purify ourselves from.

asip please thank you

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3546 on: July 17, 2017, 12:12:43 AM »
+10
two closet fags upvoted this homo shit

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3547 on: July 17, 2017, 12:29:21 AM »
+1

:rolleyes:

Go back to watching whatever gayass shit you normally watch you jerk. Leave Doctor Who alone.  :colbert:

Why am I telling this to you?  I need to brand this on the forehead of Steven Moffat an all the current shithead showrunners.

asip please thank you

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3548 on: July 17, 2017, 12:30:27 AM »
+5
Cause you're a kike fuck and all you know how to do is complain and lie to me personally like the fuck you are

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #3549 on: July 17, 2017, 12:54:01 AM »
+2