;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 1797851 times)

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: The Wow Thread
« Reply #17025 on: October 12, 2017, 03:18:11 AM »
+4
It doesn't take an 888 and lines to say the dumb faggot looks like a mantis
That nigga looks like a turtle

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #17026 on: October 12, 2017, 03:49:43 AM »
+4
It looks like a bunch of things fuck it's ugly we agree on that right?

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #17027 on: October 12, 2017, 05:37:35 AM »
+2

interesting side note, some psy's in some people can deactivate your facial recognition abilities. i can't even really explain it properly without explaining from the ground up how facial recognition works (888) but if you're interested in that DM me.
I already know all about that stuff, I have prosopagnosia. Not super severe, and I can recognize friends and stuff (unless I don't see them for awhile and they change their hairstyle or facial hair), but watching movies is a bitch if there's more than a couple major characters. I'm great at recognizing voices though, I guess my brain compensated lol

I watched all of the new Blade Runner the other day and had no idea Ryan "the goose" Goosling was in it until I heard some people talking about it afterward (I rarely watch movies with him). I did recognize Harrison Ford cause of his voice though.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #17028 on: October 12, 2017, 08:16:24 AM »
welp. it was pretty cool to experience for a couple hours at a time, especially with the juxtaposition of having normal facial recognition abilities to compare it to. faces look pretty weird when they aren't being processed through a normal human brain.

i feel you on the actors though, but that's because i just don't give enough of a shit to remember their names or follow celebrities   :smug:

also briwu is definitely a turtle looking faggot
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #17029 on: October 12, 2017, 10:00:26 AM »
+3
Brianna McConnell for Congress

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #17030 on: October 13, 2017, 12:28:25 AM »
+8
not gonna lie the cure autogynephilia is still my top guilty pleasure to this day

FTFY

This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #17031 on: October 14, 2017, 04:08:57 PM »
+9
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppKZAJDrDQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppKZAJDrDQ</a>
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #17032 on: October 14, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
+9
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppKZAJDrDQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppKZAJDrDQ</a>
"...spent 8 years in the Navy and served in Desert Storm, but her duty in the Middle East might not be as tough as the challenge she has at a local community college."

Wow.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #17033 on: October 14, 2017, 05:14:18 PM »
+6
i love how they casually mention how much the troon smashed all the women on the court at the end of that clip, because it's 2 heads taller than the next tallest player.

goodbye WNBA
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #17034 on: October 14, 2017, 06:06:45 PM »
+1
Brianna McConnell for Congress

Gotta say ol' Yertle is better looking than Wu for a turtle at least.  :geithner:

Turd Ferguson

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #17035 on: October 15, 2017, 06:10:43 PM »
+6
It won't be long until the WNBA and other women's leagues are 99% troons.

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #17036 on: October 15, 2017, 07:24:53 PM »
+6
This just in from SAs newest troon:

:tom: The jokes just write themselves. Now, I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, but I have a hunch that maybe we're not getting the full story. And that maybe "difficult case" is a poor choice of words, and a more apt description would be "trying to talk to a brick wall in an ill fitting push up bra", and "my therapist gave up on me" would be better phrased as "My therapist explained to me that therapy only works if you're willing to listen to the therapist and use their guidance to put hard work into improving your inner self, and that they couldn't work with someone who responded to every piece of their advice, ie limit your internet time and do more things outside, get a hobby, read a book with "no, I think the problem is that my crotch sweat doesn't smell feminine enough, that's what I really need to work on."

This though is what turned it from funny to slightly upsetting for me:

Hmm...where have I heard those words before? Oh yeah! It was when I was in the church of Scientology and they told me that therapy and medication was for the birds and all I needed was to buy more Scientology. Good thing when I was a bored 19 year old who wanted to be special it was before the advent of troon mania. Scientology left me out 200 bucks, as opposed to out a pair of tits. And I don't know if you've ever seen pictures of FTM top surgery (Wow, I'm sure you have), but it leaves you looking like you have an Indian burial ground in the middle of your chest.

And just to 'ave a giggle, lets look at Fa Bra's profile:

Clearly, a Nonbinary Nigger (usernames.txt) who turned troon because he wanted to be Alicia Keys and prefers Owl/Owlself pronouns is a font of sagely wisdom and you should take his medical advice.

asip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #17037 on: October 15, 2017, 07:30:30 PM »
+2
Mandy take my advice from the lowtax thread before you die

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #17038 on: October 15, 2017, 07:54:40 PM »
Mandy take my advice from the lowtax thread before you die

What advice? And technically we're all dying.

asip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #17039 on: October 15, 2017, 10:32:41 PM »
+3
Well gee golly you just might find it in the lowtax thread.

Also lol if you haven't discovered the secrets of immortality just lol

halal oreos

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #17040 on: October 17, 2017, 12:03:26 AM »
I subscribe to the immortality newsletter it's pretty good. however its the Scientologists who figured it out.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #17041 on: October 17, 2017, 06:49:31 PM »
+3

I could tell this nigga was a 50 something man from the back, "ponytail" and all.

The weathered, sinewy bones.  Tired jaw from decades of (male) communication and expression.  The dick... I mean, shit, beAUTIFUL AND WOMANLY EXTENDO CLIT

I know about Agent Orange, but what the fuck did we drop on Iraq in 91' to make this nigga wanna dunk on some girls his daughter's age??

Turd Ferguson

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #17042 on: October 18, 2017, 08:43:09 AM »
I know about Agent Orange, but what the fuck did we drop on Iraq in 91' to make this nigga wanna dunk on some girls his daughter's age??

Wasn't there something with uranium depleted munitions in the Gulf War?