;

Author Topic: It Happened To Me: I Pretended To Be A Victim For Pageviews; The XOJane Thread  (Read 131586 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: It Happened To Me: I Pretended To Be A Victim For Pageviews; The XOJane Thread
« Reply #1100 on: September 28, 2017, 12:28:12 PM »
+6
Congrats on the kid and not being a selfish pussy by aborting. You'll be glad you're a father, no matter what. Even the people I know who are in really shitty/desperate situations with kids are still 100% glad they did it and wouldn't take it back for all the wealth in the world. Sounds cliche but that's how it is.

Don't even worry about future pozz garbage someone might try to fill his head with. I dunno where ur from, but in my town (in shitlib dominated Massachusetts), there's a nice anti-pozz correction going on. My boy's teachers are really cool.

One thing that's amazed me is how my boy has managed to automatically surround himself with other kids who's parents hold the same general ideas and beliefs as myself and his mother. There's definitely something to it where kids subconsciously extrapolate their parent's morals, values and priorities. All the shitlibery in the world isn't gonna override that. This is at 4 years of age, mind you. It all tends to fall into place, in that regard.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:40:24 PM by blasting_asshole »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: It Happened To Me: I Pretended To Be A Victim For Pageviews; The XOJane Thread
« Reply #1101 on: September 28, 2017, 12:33:24 PM »
Yeah, congrats. Do you know the sex yet?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1102 on: September 28, 2017, 12:42:18 PM »
+12

Regardless, boy or girl, we will be extremely outraged by your assumption of gender based on anatomy.  :madgoon:

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1103 on: September 28, 2017, 01:27:08 PM »
+3
I just found out that I'm going to be a father, I never wanted kids but I'm excited to be a dad. I'm worried about the future and the garbage they will try to fill his head with, but I'm hoping that having a conservative upbringing will vaccinate against a lot of the poz. Looking at what he'll be up against, I don't think it will be too difficult for him to be successful.

We're in our early thirties, I don't know when the best time to have a kid is for a guy, but I would have not been a good father five or ten years ago. For women it's physically best to have kids as early as possible, im just hoping her shit doesnt get all blown out.

Congrats

Early 30s is probably the best time.  You've got to be mature to handle kids and also not go through your middle-aged years wondering what you missed out on in your 20s. 

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1104 on: September 28, 2017, 01:41:17 PM »
+1

saving this to my "CIA Podesta Infiltration Evidence" folder

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1105 on: September 28, 2017, 05:45:11 PM »
+3

No I don't, but I'm polishing my shotguns regardless.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1106 on: September 28, 2017, 06:29:44 PM »
+2
We're in our early thirties, I don't know when the best time to have a kid is for a guy, but I would have not been a good father five or ten years ago. For women it's physically best to have kids as early as possible, im just hoping her shit doesnt get all blown out.

C-section it is!

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: September 28, 2017, 09:24:49 PM »
+5
Seconded, she'll be self-consious about the scar probably, but it acts a huge billboard that screams "STILL TIGHT AS SHIT SON" so :shrug:

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Texan Classicist You can't know! For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1108 on: September 28, 2017, 09:43:54 PM »
+5
My wife didn't have a choice, she was forced to get a c-section (blood pressure skyrocketed and baby had to go). The procedure means no sex for a while, but honestly, finding time for sex while caring for a newborn is kind of a non-starter.

She's a little self-conscious about the scar, but it's a minor issue. The real problem for her is that her body doesn't warn her when she has to pee anymore. It's just sudden need to go with little to no warning. That part sucks.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1109 on: September 29, 2017, 08:22:01 AM »
A half-white/half-Asian looking man stitched my wife back together after the first kid. I keep asking her where we left his business card, for the one that's due next month.

No I don't, but I'm polishing my shotguns regardless.

I miss the not knowing phase. Great lift sessions were had during those times. On reps 10, 11 and 12, I'd think to myself "What if it's a girl?" and power straight through to the end, without any hesitation or srtruggle. Then when I find out it's a boy, it's just like "Ehhh, I'll go for a run and call it a day."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:40:13 AM by blasting_asshole »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1110 on: September 30, 2017, 12:27:19 PM »
+7
So gay

Smello

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
+4
I just found out that I'm going to be a father, I never wanted kids but I'm excited to be a dad. I'm worried about the future and the garbage they will try to fill his head with, but I'm hoping that having a conservative upbringing will vaccinate against a lot of the poz. Looking at what he'll be up against, I don't think it will be too difficult for him to be successful.

Congrats, keep a close on on the shit they try to feed them in elementary school nowadays.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
+2
.....and kindergarten and preschool

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+12
Pack their lunch, read to them every night, don't tolerate crying over bullshit and it'll work itself out, for the most part.

Reading is the fun part. Since books wanna diversify the shit out of children's stories, I make sure each character gets an embarrassingly stereotypical accent.