;

Author Topic: It Happened To Me: I Pretended To Be A Victim For Pageviews; The XOJane Thread  (Read 131145 times)

CaptainSpaulding

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Took down a Goon
    • Awards
+5
This shit kills me. If you're tall as fuck you have to search out special stores and pay more. Likewise if you're short as fuck. I'd go "yeah, must be a pain in the ass" if this fat bitch was just complaining about how it's more effort to find stuff, but the idea that it's a God-given right for everyone to pay the same price for clothes is loony

Her paying 5% more for 100% more material in the FUPA area of her ill-fitting clothes is not some sign of society's fat hate. Those kids in Bangladesh were probably wondering why Westerners use cashmere tents when they go camping
Her argument was that a size 2 is the same price as a size 14, and that men's fat sizes don't cost more than normal sizes at Old Navy.  So it's just not faaaaiiir.  But the thing is, it's not about the material in this case, it's about fat women costing more to cater to because of reasons leslie gave in the article.  If a fat man is shopping at Old Navy then he has probably given up on life and will accept whatever ill fitting shit covers his rolls, but a woman expects to find Versace quality tailoring at no more than $15 an item.  Old Navy clothes can barely withstand a washing so I can only imagine the beating they take when a lard beast crams herself into a pair of pants she won't even end up paying for.

And so, as plus sized customers began to carry their ill-fitting web-only selections back to stores, they were met with dumbfounded stares from managers and cashiers alike. This I can personally attest to, as my first three in-store returns took roughly 17 hours each, while a team of no less than six employees established committees and bickered over how the return was to be done. Upon my fourth return, I was actually refused, and told that I had to ship back any Internet purchases, even though the shipping receipt actually said, in clear letters, “RETURN THIS ITEM TO AN OLD NAVY STORE!”

1.  Stop shopping at Old Navy, good grief you have to be at least 35, it's time to buy grown-up clothes.
2.  If being fat is such a pain in the fucking ass then lose weight.  It has to be easier than bitching non-stop to the airlines, theaters, bus companies, clothing stores, and whoever else doesn't accommodate your extra two feet of girth as a normal size.
I guess as a white girl it is much harder to be oppressed if you are also thin.  But they do manage, just claim you have ptsd as a result of old navy.

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
+8

that phone handset didn't fall, it's being pulled by her cottage cheese gravity. holy fuck

also lollin at this in the comments:

Have you ever gotten the waist of your jeans altered? I have some pants that I love, but the waist is too big compared to the hips and am trying to get over my fear and just take them to a professional to get them fixed. It is such a mental block for me, though!

I would pay a paltry sum to get the waist taken in, but I'm triggered just thinking about the korean man at the dry cleaner's knowing exactly how fat I am (as opposed to just a guesstimate)

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+1
biological sex

Gender, dude, it's gender.

We must draw the line and not allow them to redefine things. Your plumbing makes your gender.

I agree. I was trying to cut off a tranny joke, and instead sounded like a faggot

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

+9
From XO Jane's older, pozzier cousin Jezebel:

http://jezebel.com/my-niece-is-a-teenage-instagram-celebrity-1658994561

My Niece Is a Teenage Instagram Celebrity

"I know the title is about my Niece and Instagram, but....."

I was badly bullied at my high school, so any romantic physical contact I'd had with classmates had been on the down-low. I met my boyfriend, Adam, at my summer job, and he lived a few towns over. He drove a late-50s vintage car, turned me on to the Velvet Underground, and was one of the coolest people I'd ever met while still being totally sweet. I broke up with him shortly before prom, because I felt badly that he liked me more than I him.

As for me and my high school flame, well, we're friends on Facebook, and I always try to wish him a happy birthday there with a nostalgic music video link. I ended up going to prom with my best girlfriend.

When I was in eleventh grade, I started getting phone calls from a boy. He said he was someone my friends and I had met at a dance club; I made up a fake boyfriend to keep him at arm's length, but kept taking his calls. I guess I was flattered. At some point he stopped calling, or maybe I stopped answering.

But shortly after that, one of our group, Kristina, confided in me that the boy who'd been calling me had actually been the older boyfriend of another friend. And that most of the people we hung out with had, at one point or another, been in the room with him, laughing at my fake boyfriend, at my gullibility, my desperation.

Sometime not too long after I headed off to college, I learned how to curate my image. I got myself what I thought was a pretty cool nickname, grew out my perm, and traded the long black coat and cheap pointy buckle boots for Chinese slippers and vintage dresses sloppily cut into minis. I took down fat sacs of weed and went dancing at smoky Southern rock clubs. And nearly no one who had gone to my high school followed, so my secret was safe.

The author in high school.

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

HAHAHA TRICKED YOU INTO CLICKING THIS IS REALLY ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
+11

My Niece Is a Teenage Instagram Celebrity

HAHAHA TRICKED YOU INTO CLICKING THIS IS REALLY ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

My niece is super popular and I stalk her online, but I'm really the cool/ interesting one!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Delusional Cunt
But when you talk to them—as I do, usually when I visit in the fall, descending upon their air-conditioned environs with my tattoos and fun belly and Korean-American husband like a plague of "other" blowing in from the west—they are lovely and polite, spending no more time hunched over their girly-pink iPhone cases than, say, my aforementioned husband.

Also so self conscious about her fat that she has to discuss it (if only to discount it) in an article with no modern picture of her, and her Husband is an accessory whose only mentionable defining characteristic is his race.

Nice to know that vapid spoiled cunts from Long Island grow up to be vapid spoiled cunts from Long Island who happen to live elsewhere.

:noice:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Scourge Of Kansai

• Unperson
  • 器大活好
  • Awards Fuck you, dad! United Statesian Ave Maria Scrooge Classicist
    • Awards
+9
Wow her husband is Korean-American :wgas:

Hogbox

• Unperson
  • Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
    • Awards
+9

The author in high school.

Cross-posting for bizarre resemblance.

article on how Newtown shooter's background is being used to study social and behavioral markers to identify potential future freakouts.

the entire premise is ruined by posting a single piece of evidence in the article which immediately identifies him as a fucking nutbar.

nope.  there was no way they could've identified him as a keg of dynamite actively seeking a spark
"No way. We’re going to keep winning. We’re never going to lose. We’re never, ever going to lose."

Muh Dick

• Unperson
  • EXPOSING TUCKER CARLSON'S FALSEHOODS
    • Awards
+4
Not XoJane, but Rolling Stone. Equally unbelievable, something like Radfem fan-fiction:

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-20141119?page=7

"SPREAD ITS LEGS"... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
SOMEBODY SENT ME A .GIF THAT GAVE ME A JULIUS SEIZURE

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
+2
Not XoJane, but Rolling Stone. Equally unbelievable, something like Radfem fan-fiction:

Way too fuckim long to read.  8888888888
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
+8

Holy shit no kidding. Here are some highlights for you lazy 888 bastards-

Quote from: A Rape on Campus:

Drew ushered Jackie into a bedroom, shutting the door behind them. The room was pitch-black inside. Jackie blindly turned toward Drew, uttering his name. At that same moment, she says, she detected movement in the room – and felt someone bump into her. Jackie began to scream.

"Shut up," she heard a man's voice say as a body barreled into her, tripping her backward and sending them both crashing through a low glass table. There was a heavy person on top of her, spreading open her thighs, and another person kneeling on her hair, hands pinning down her arms, sharp shards digging into her back, and excited male voices rising all around her.

"Grab its motherfucking leg," she heard a voice say. And that's when Jackie knew she was going to be raped.

She remembers every moment of the next three hours of agony, during which, she says, seven men took turns raping her, while two more – her date, Drew, and another man – gave instruction and encouragement. She remembers how the spectators swigged beers, and how they called each other nicknames like Armpit and Blanket.

When Jackie came to, she was alone. It was after 3 a.m. She painfully rose from the floor and ran shoeless from the room. She emerged to discover the Phi Psi party still surreally under way, but if anyone noticed the barefoot, disheveled girl hurrying down a side staircase, face beaten, dress spattered with blood, they said nothing.

Disoriented, Jackie burst out a side door, realized she was lost, and dialed a friend, screaming, "Something bad happened. I need you to come and find me!" Minutes later, her three best friends on campus – two boys and a girl (whose names are changed) – arrived to find Jackie on a nearby street corner, shaking. "What did they do to you? What did they make you do?" Jackie recalls her friend Randall demanding. Jackie shook her head and began to cry. The group looked at one another in a panic. They all knew about Jackie's date; the Phi Kappa Psi house loomed behind them. "We have to get her to the hospital," Randall said.

Their other two friends, however, weren't convinced. "Is that such a good idea?" she recalls Cindy asking. "Her reputation will be shot for the next four years." Andy seconded the opinion, adding that since he and Randall both planned to rush fraternities, they ought to think this through.

On this deeply loyal campus, even some of Jackie's closest friends see her going public as tantamount to betrayal. "One of my roommates said, 'Do you want to be responsible for something that's gonna paint UVA in a bad light?' " says Jackie, poking at a vegan burger at a restaurant on the Corner, UVA's popular retail strip. "But I said, 'UVA has flown under the radar for so long, someone has to say something about it, or else it's gonna be this system that keeps perpetuating!' " Jackie frowns. "My friend just said, 'You have to remember where your loyalty lies.'"

So she goes to a frat party, doesn't get drunk and gets raped by multiple men. She doesn't want to report the attack because it would ruin her school cred. She decide to bring it attention two years later because reasons.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
+5
Come on, no one will believe her with all the DNA evidence.
rofl I have a sig

LITERALLY WORSE THAN BUSH

• Unperson
  • Awards The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
+3
Most of that shit is probably STDH.txt but Charlottesville has gotten a lot of attention for the serial killer/rapist that was just caught there. (Even though the article barely mentioned that and focused on the fraternity stuff)

I'm guessing after the last chick went missing and her body was found a ton of freelance writers descended on the town to sniff out stories of sexual assault and they found a few girls who possibly were taken advantage of.

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
+14
As the last man sank onto her, Jackie was startled to recognize him: He attended her tiny anthropology discussion group. He looked like he was going to cry or puke as he told the crowd he couldn't get it up. "Pussy!" the other men jeered. "What, she's not hot enough for you?" Then they egged him on: "Don't you want to be a brother?" "We all had to do it, so you do, too."

"fraternities are requiring would-be members to commit a crime that was a capital offense forty years ago as a prerequisite for entry" is right up there with "people are putting razor blades in halloween candy" or the old classic "satanist cults are mutilating cats in suburbia"

Muh Dick

• Unperson
  • EXPOSING TUCKER CARLSON'S FALSEHOODS
    • Awards
+8
Most of that shit is probably STDH.txt but Charlottesville has gotten a lot of attention for the serial killer/rapist that was just caught there. (Even though the article barely mentioned that and focused on the fraternity stuff)

I'm guessing after the last chick went missing and her body was found a ton of freelance writers descended on the town to sniff out stories of sexual assault and they found a few girls who possibly were taken advantage of.

Probable current picture of the Charlottesville rapist?

But seriously, the article is probably complete horseshit, or at least exaggerated. The writer is a New York Jew, who early in the article notes how "blonde" the campus is, which in my mind completely undermines her credibility. I've never visited UVA, but I'd assume that it would have a pretty substantial nigger enrollment to offset the "blonde."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:59:49 PM by Muh Dick »
SOMEBODY SENT ME A .GIF THAT GAVE ME A JULIUS SEIZURE

• Unperson
  • Awards The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
+5

Probable current picture of the Charlottesville rapist?

Heh, nope. This is him:

(seriously)

But seriously, the article is probably complete horseshit, or at least exaggerated. The writer is a New York Jew, who early in the article notes how "blonde" the campus is, which in my mind completely undermines her credibility. I've never visited UVA, but I'd assume that it would have a pretty substantial nigger enrollment to offset the "blonde."

Oh yeah I have not doubt it's mostly exaggerated at the least. I don't live in Charlottesville or anything but I've followed the news of the missing girls there kind of closely and it really has more than its share of sex crimes. However as you can see the guy they finally arrested isn't exactly your, uh, typical blue blood frat boy member of the white patriarchy.

I mean it almost seems like once they arrested a nog for all this the SJW control center in NY had to dispatch some jewess libtard cunt to write a block-busting article to deflect as much attention from him as possible.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 10:20:12 PM by LITERALLY WORSE THAN BUSH »

bigperm

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
+2

It's a Public Ivy, not too many of our Nubian friends make it there.

Undergraduate Students by Ethnic Category, 2013-14
6 percent    African American
0.1 percent    American Indian or Alaskan Native
12 percent    Asian
5.7 percent    Hispanic
0.02 percent    Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
4.3 percent    Multi-Race
28.4 percent    Minority Sub-Total

White folks was in the caves while we was building empires!

We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was…

We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it

A Serpico Amongst Mods [02|Feb 10:33 AM]:   (I always agree with BP :smug: )

gaaaayyyyyy

• Unperson
    • Awards
+13
UVA is similar to a bunch of other southern universities in that it's one of the last bastions of universities where you can unashamedly be a white republican.  The white, republican, frat/sorority member is definitely a thing, and it drives shitlibs nuts that it's allowed to continue.

• Unperson
    • Awards
+5
The state of Virginia picked an "independent counsel" to investigate all this.

Mark Filip, a former U.S. Deputy Attorney General, has been chosen by the University of Virginia Rector, and Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring, to address the university's policy on sexual assaults.

Filip was also a judge, and a prosecutor. He was also a member of the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity, the group at the center of the rape allegations.

lmbo they picked a brother of the fraternity in question to lead the investigation.

Good to see they are taking this matter seriou.... ahahahahahaha

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+3
They removed him unfortunately. :(

neat

+11

http://www.xojane.com/issues/my-rapist-asked-for-my-forgiveness-and-i-gave-it-to-him

Now now you jaded Struggers, let's keep an open mind ok? Let's give her the benefit of our doubt.  :unparsons:

In January 2012, during my junior year of college, I was raped. It wasn’t by some lunatic who jumped out of the bushes, or in some dark alleyway. It was by my best friend, in the warm safety of his off-campus apartment, after a long night of drinking.

:facepalm:

It was the same apartment we used to sit in for hours on rainy days, discussing Kant and Zizek, riffing on our professors, and listening to Derek and the Dominoes. It was the same place where we discussed our pie in the sky liberal arts school dreams and drank champagne for no good reason.

:smug:

We spent a Friday night drinking with friends, and stumbled back into his apartment. I drunkenly flopped onto his bed, thinking nothing of it. I would just crash there until morning, no big deal. But he wouldn’t let me sleep. 

He kept trying to kiss me and climb on top of me, despite my assurances that neither of us was sober enough to make “that kind of decision.” He did it until four in the morning when I finally gave up, too drunk to fight any longer. He raped me, and he told me he loved me while he did it.

It's no surprise her aerobic conditioning wasn't up to the task of resisting rape in a bed for a few hours:

The next day was the beginning of the end of our friendship.

Wait, the next day your friendship started to deteriorate? Not the night you were 'raped' hmmm

He made me walk home alone in the morning.
After a long hard night of resisting rape in a bed that she could have easily rolled her landwhale-sized body out of I'm sure the idea of a couple mile walk really put the strains on their relationship

When I tried to confront him about what had happened that night, he told me via Facebook chat that it, and I, meant nothing to him. He alienated me even further by turning our mutual friends against me. He did all these things, and it didn’t just break my heart, it leveled it.

"He raped me, but what really hurt was when he said bad things about me! But he also raped me!"

Yadda yadda yadda 888
dumb ass dude decides to compound his error (of banging an ugly, sadbrains, feminist, drunk landwhale who is accusing him of rape) by going and apologizing for it, thereby, in her deluded childlike mind reassuring her that she was in fact raped.

So I did. I told Jack I forgave him. I’m not sure how I did it, because the whole thing is kind of a blur in my mind. But, I remember he thanked me. I remember we made more small talk until I muttered something about the time. I remember saying goodbye and hanging up the phone. And I’d like to think after all of that, I took a deep breath, and finally let go.

:shrug:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:42:17 PM by neat »

neat

+24
On November 26, 2014 at 12:30 PM PST, XOJane became self-aware:

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
+7

Holy shit no kidding. Here are some highlights for you lazy 888 bastards-

Quote from: A Rape on Campus:

Drew ushered Jackie into a bedroom, shutting the door behind them. The room was pitch-black inside. Jackie blindly turned toward Drew, uttering his name. At that same moment, she says, she detected movement in the room – and felt someone bump into her. Jackie began to scream.

"Shut up," she heard a man's voice say as a body barreled into her, tripping her backward and sending them both crashing through a low glass table. There was a heavy person on top of her, spreading open her thighs, and another person kneeling on her hair, hands pinning down her arms, sharp shards digging into her back, and excited male voices rising all around her.

"Grab its motherfucking leg," she heard a voice say. And that's when Jackie knew she was going to be raped.

She remembers every moment of the next three hours of agony, during which, she says, seven men took turns raping her, while two more – her date, Drew, and another man – gave instruction and encouragement. She remembers how the spectators swigged beers, and how they called each other nicknames like Armpit and Blanket.

When Jackie came to, she was alone. It was after 3 a.m. She painfully rose from the floor and ran shoeless from the room. She emerged to discover the Phi Psi party still surreally under way, but if anyone noticed the barefoot, disheveled girl hurrying down a side staircase, face beaten, dress spattered with blood, they said nothing.

Disoriented, Jackie burst out a side door, realized she was lost, and dialed a friend, screaming, "Something bad happened. I need you to come and find me!" Minutes later, her three best friends on campus – two boys and a girl (whose names are changed) – arrived to find Jackie on a nearby street corner, shaking. "What did they do to you? What did they make you do?" Jackie recalls her friend Randall demanding. Jackie shook her head and began to cry. The group looked at one another in a panic. They all knew about Jackie's date; the Phi Kappa Psi house loomed behind them. "We have to get her to the hospital," Randall said.

Their other two friends, however, weren't convinced. "Is that such a good idea?" she recalls Cindy asking. "Her reputation will be shot for the next four years." Andy seconded the opinion, adding that since he and Randall both planned to rush fraternities, they ought to think this through.

On this deeply loyal campus, even some of Jackie's closest friends see her going public as tantamount to betrayal. "One of my roommates said, 'Do you want to be responsible for something that's gonna paint UVA in a bad light?' " says Jackie, poking at a vegan burger at a restaurant on the Corner, UVA's popular retail strip. "But I said, 'UVA has flown under the radar for so long, someone has to say something about it, or else it's gonna be this system that keeps perpetuating!' " Jackie frowns. "My friend just said, 'You have to remember where your loyalty lies.'"

So she goes to a frat party, doesn't get drunk and gets raped by multiple men. She doesn't want to report the attack because it would ruin her school cred. She decide to bring it attention two years later because reasons.

Lol this reads too much like a rape fantasy. Is eggplant wizard writing articles for rolling stone now?

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
+10

I love you motherfuckers
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+7
This I can personally attest to, as my first three in-store returns took roughly 17 hours each

What a believable time-frame!

So I did. I told Jack I forgave him. I’m not sure how I did it, because the whole thing is kind of a blur in my mind. But, I remember he thanked me. I remember we made more small talk until I muttered something about the time. I remember saying goodbye and hanging up the phone. And I’d like to think after all of that, I took a deep breath, and finally let go.

You know you've let go of a bad memory when you permanently entomb it on the internet for clickbait.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
+4

He made me walk home alone in the morning.
After a long hard night of resisting rape in a bed that she could have easily rolled her landwhale-sized body out of I'm sure the idea of a couple mile walk really put the strains on their relationship

if having a whore do the walk of shame the next day is a crime against humanity, I'm Hitler with my own personal holocaust

neat, you deserve a plate filled with gluten-free stuffing for making me laugh.  and you should be the the new Torrid spokesman

Goddamnit E/N.