;

Author Topic: The Amazing Race Game!  (Read 42208 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
The Amazing Race Game!
« on: March 10, 2015, 06:39:41 AM »
+5
In this thread you post a news story that does not mention the race of one of the principal characters and we all try to guess the race from the clues. I'll start:

http://abc13.com/news/cops-woman-killed-baby-with-power-saw/550863/

So the mother killed her own infant. No help there. I don't know the neighborhood, but Chicago has a lot of blacks. But then there was a power tool in the house, though that could be stolen. A lot of Latinos work in construction. I was thinking white, but the article said several families lived in the house, so, Latino it is!
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian 420 Libertarian old
    • Awards
Re: The Amazing Race Game!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 07:37:42 AM »
+9
Death with power tools is a total Latino move.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 09:18:02 AM »
+4
Ben Llamas, who works with the child's 23-year-old father at a grain elevator, drove him to the scene. He told the Chicago Tribune the father was upset but did not talk about what happened.

Neighbors said several people lived in the home.

definitely latinos
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 01:30:37 PM »
+1
This is the first story I've seen in a long time where I believe that the person actually received the note. It's too well done to be a troll. So let's bet on what race the letter-leaver is:

http://fox2now.com/2015/03/18/woman-with-prosthetic-leg-fights-back-after-mean-note-is-left-on-car/

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 02:04:17 PM »
+4
I'm disappointed that her name isn't Eileen.

Hey handicapped! First, never place your hands on my car again! Second, honey you ain’t the only one with “struggles” I let the office know the cry baby one leg touches my property I will cause trouble. So go cry your struggles to someone who cares cause I’m walking away with both mine!
:say:
:rose:

Any bets on what kind of car it is? I'm going to say late-90s Lexus or BMW.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:08:59 PM by OZMA CURES HAM »

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 02:12:36 PM »
+7
A missing leg sounds like diabetes, so the person is probably Ozma size.  That suggests either black or white.  But the chicks name is Ashley, not De-Ashley or something, and it takes place in Ohio, so this is most definitely Midwest white trash.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 02:32:29 PM »
+2
Based on the handwriting in the note and the way it's worded, I'm going to guess a young(ish) hispanic woman.

It's got the whole girly quasi-bubble lettering thing going on, and the "I am not playing!" and "cry baby one leg" scream Latina to me for some reason.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 03:44:55 PM »
+1
Hmmm, that does sound like the cry of a wise latina.

Ok, I'm going with wise Latina.

Debbie's Hairy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 04:39:03 PM »
+4
I'm going with white trash. The grammar and spelling are good enough to eliminate any of the swarthier complexioned races.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 07:12:16 PM »
+4
White trash. Proper spelling and that white girl brand of crazy.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 10:38:15 PM »
+1
In this thread you post a news story that does not mention the race of one of the principal characters and we all try to guess the race from the clues. I'll start:

So the mother killed her own infant. No help there. I don't know the neighborhood, but Chicago has a lot of blacks. But then there was a power tool in the house, though that could be stolen. A lot of Latinos work in construction. I was thinking white, but the article said several families lived in the house, so, Latino it is!

Deasia Watkins. And there was one non-jailhouse fro picture where she was not entirely un-attractive. But I think she's black unless this is an Hispanic name. Proc?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ohio-mother-accused-decapitating-baby-due-court-29775900

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2015, 10:40:50 AM »
+1

Deasia Watkins. And there was one non-jailhouse fro picture where she was not entirely un-attractive. But I think she's black unless this is an Hispanic name. Proc?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ohio-mother-accused-decapitating-baby-due-court-29775900

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/us/chicago-baby-power-saw-death/

(CNN)A 7-month-old girl has died after reportedly having her throat cut with a power saw in a Chicago home, authorities said.

The baby's grandmother, 52-year-old Manuela Rodriguez, has been charged with first degree murder over the death.

Police believe Rodriguez cut the girl's throat with the power saw because she wouldn't stop crying, the broadcasters reported.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2015, 02:39:04 PM »
+2

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/us/chicago-baby-power-saw-death/

(CNN)A 7-month-old girl has died after reportedly having her throat cut with a power saw in a Chicago home, authorities said.

The baby's grandmother, 52-year-old Manuela Rodriguez, has been charged with first degree murder over the death.

Police believe Rodriguez cut the girl's throat with the power saw because she wouldn't stop crying, the broadcasters reported.
Holy shit, there was two of them? And I was right about the power saw murderer being Hispanic?

WTF is the world coming to when two mothers in two months decapitate their own babies? And yea, the first one was the grandmother, but that's still the same.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 02:49:45 PM »
+9
Yeah blacks dont own tools because blacks don't work.  Any power tool related incident is either mexicans or white trash.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:06:52 PM by finally no longer ass virgin »
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2015, 05:39:10 PM »
+16
Yeah blacks down own tools because blacks don't work.  Any power tool related incident is either mexicans or white trash.
It's theirs from the time they acquire it until they sell it at the pawn shop.

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 12:49:29 AM »
+3
Whenever a gangbox was broken into at one of our sites the owner would just wait until some nigger showed up at the shop selling 'used tools'. He'd tell him he could either take $50 for all our shit or the cops would get involved.
It was a well known company so nobody else in the area would buy stuff with our colors and letters on it. And the $50 was enough to keep the nigs from driving out of town to sell it.
He said it was part of the price for taking jobs near the hood.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 08:58:09 PM »
+3
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-florida-teen-kills-brother-in-argument-over-food/

A 12-year-old boy was cooking with his older brother when an argument erupted, and the boy shot his 6-year-old brother to death, wounded his older brother in the leg and killed himself, a sheriff said Thursday.

The boys were identified as 12-year-old Kevin Pimentel, 6-year-old Brady Pimentel and 16-year-old Trevor Pimentel. They were home alone at the Sugar Lane Mobile Home Park north of Tampa while their mother was at work, Nocco said.

The boys are named Kevin, Brady, and Trevor? And they live in a trailer park? I'm getting some serious white people vibes.

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 09:02:10 PM »
+5
The boys are named Kevin, Brady, and Trevor? And they live in a trailer park?

Trailer Park Boys

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 09:09:47 PM »
+3
Without looking at the spoilers - it is a game, after all - I'm going to guess white trash.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 09:10:51 PM »
+1
It's  plainly blanco niňo time.
Plainly blanco niňo time.
Plainly blanco niňo time.
Plainly blanco niňo in a place for blacks.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian 420 Libertarian old
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 10:00:36 PM »
+1
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-florida-teen-kills-brother-in-argument-over-food/

A 12-year-old boy was cooking with his older brother when an argument erupted, and the boy shot his 6-year-old brother to death, wounded his older brother in the leg and killed himself, a sheriff said Thursday.

The boys were identified as 12-year-old Kevin Pimentel, 6-year-old Brady Pimentel and 16-year-old Trevor Pimentel. They were home alone at the Sugar Lane Mobile Home Park north of Tampa while their mother was at work, Nocco said.

The boys are named Kevin, Brady, and Trevor? And they live in a trailer park? I'm getting some serious white people vibes.

I'm going white trash dad, spic mom.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 11:44:32 PM »
+2
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/jso-reported-aggravated-battery-southside/nkjC5/

JSO: Man shot in the foot after staring contest at gas station
By Alyana Gomez
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. —
Police say a man was shot, all because of the way he looked at the gunman.

Gunfire rang out in the parking lot of Murphy's Express Gas station on Beach Boulevard just after 11 p.m. Monday night.

The motive for the shooting? Staring.

According to police, the victims were staring at the suspects for too long, while pumping gas. Once the victims finished getting their gas at pump five, they started driving out past the convenience store towards the exit, but say before they could get there, a suspect ran up and started shooting at them.

The victims kept driving away, heading down Beach Boulevard, making a right at Kernan Boulevard.

One of the victims started feeling pain in his foot, according to the police report, and that's when the driver pulled over by The District apartments and realized his friend had been shot.

"I think it's senseless. I don't know why we all just can't respect everybody else," said Chris Williams.

Williams heard about the shooting Tuesday morning and couldn't believe it happened so close to home. We're learning his neighbor may have been one of the victims.

An address listed on the police report, led us to the apartment complex Williams lives in, on the Southside. We knocked on the door but no one answered. At last check, the victim was at the hospital.

"I think everybody just needs to take a step back and think before you do something, you know," said Williams.

Williams says there's no escaping violence in Jacksonville, people just have to be cautious.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2015, 01:17:06 AM »
+5
Getting violent over somebody ambiguously looking at you? Sounds like a nigger to me.