;

Author Topic: The Amazing Race Game!  (Read 47208 times)

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: The Amazing Race Game!
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2015, 08:15:26 PM »
+2
Getting violent over somebody ambiguously looking at you? Sounds like a nigger to me.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2015, 08:43:47 PM »
+2
Staring at strangers in the 1st place is a pretty nigger thing to do as well

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2015, 09:02:35 PM »
+2
This sounds like some kind of stupid Hispanic or middle eastern cultural thing.  Niggers can't just stare without running their mouths. 
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Sasstronaut Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 12:53:32 AM »
+1
Long Island Student Gets Accepted to All 8 Ivy League Schools—Guess Which One Is Topping His List?

Congratulations to all you high school students that got accepted to your choice colleges! That's a wonderful life achievement. Now let us knock you down a peg or two. It sounds cruel, but life after college (the "real world") will specialize in knocking you down countless pegs every day for the next 50 years so we're just easing you in.

________, a 17-year-old high school student from Long Island, was accepted to every college he applied to, all 13 of them. Pretty impressive, right? What if we told you that all eight Ivy League schools were on that list?

Yep, (he) got into every single Ivy League institution, as well as NYU, Johns Hopkins, Vanderbilt, MIT and SUNY Stony Brook.

"Everyone was so excited and surprised," he told ABC News. "The hard work paid off."

For those not in the know, the Ivy League list is as follows:

•Brown
•Columbia
•Cornell
•Dartmouth
•Harvard
•Penn
•Princeton
•Yale

_____'s high school achievements include staring a college prep mentoring program, serving as vice president of Model UN and acting as editor-in-chief of the high school newspaper. He wants to study medicine and eventually specialize in neurosurgery.

"I knew I wanted to go to a really good school that would allow me to get into a great medical school," he said.

Now the big question: Which one of these prestigious schools will he choose? Though he hasn't made a final decision or commitment, Ekeh says he's leaning toward Yale.

"I got to see how passionate people are at Yale," he revealed. "That skewed me to start leaning towards Yale in my junior year. I still have to make visits to other schools like Harvard, Princeton and MIT. That's what I'll do in the upcoming weeks."

Congrats, ______! We can't wait to see what you do with your Ivy League education. Pitch: if you dedicated your life to inventing a way for cats to communicate with their owners, we could finally ask them why they are such a--holes. Lives around the world would be changed forever!

Or, you know, you could find a cure for the common cold. That's definitely the better choice.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Tranny Drejo

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2015, 01:03:02 AM »
+2
The only way that's newsworthy is he's a nigger.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2015, 10:52:29 PM »
+1
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/family-father-was-called-deaf-and-dumb-being-shot-/nkh8B/

By Brittany Jones
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The victim in a neighborhood shooting, a deaf man, said the shooter mocked his disability before firing the gun. The victim is recovering after his neighbor shot him Sunday evening, police said.

The man's wife said she was watching from her window when everything unfolded. She said her husband got shot and fell on the ground.

Surveillance video recorded screams in the Hunter's Way Apartments Sunday evening.

"I mean, instantly everybody was in panic mode," said Richard Royal.

Royal was one of of the neighbors who rushed in to help 50-year old Allen Zogleman after a bullet grazed his head.

His cameras captured the moments leading up to the shooting.

"I don't think no one expected he was going to pull a gun out," said Royal.

It started with some sort of incident between Zogelman's and the suspect's children arguing. When Zogleman tried to explain he's deaf, he was shot.

Neighbors say the bloody sight unfolded in front of dozens of children. One of those kids was Zogleman's 4-year-old daughter.

Zogleman and his wife are both deaf. Action News' Brittany Jones went to talk to them and exchanged notes.

His wife said the suspect's son struck her daughter in the head with a pole, and Zogleman yelled to her through their apartment window and went downstairs to talk to the boy's dad. She said that then, the man got into her husband's face, yelling. She said the suspect said her husband was "deaf and dumb," then shot him and left.

The neighbor's surveillance video shows a white car speeding off right after the shooting happened, but no one has seen the suspect since.

Actions News obtained photos of Zogleman's injuries.

"Somebody like that shouldn't be loose on the streets. To pull a gun that fast and shoot somebody -- an unarmed man; an unarmed deaf man," said Royal.

Neighbors said they hope police find the man and lock him up for good.

Action News stopped by the building where the suspect lives but was unable to contact him.

Action News also contacted the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office a few times Monday to ask for suspect information and if there have been any arrests or charges filed.

Action News is waiting to hear back.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Sasstronaut Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2015, 05:54:15 PM »
+1
/\/\/\ Thats Florida white trash for sure.   The dudes names are Allen Zogleman and Richard Royal and the guy is actually hanging out with his children and married to their mother.

Here is a good one. 
The husband was convinced his wife was sleeping with her uncle. Rather than talk calmly about his concerns, he locked her in a bedroom. Then, he held a machete on his wife, telling her he would cut off her head if she didn’t strip.

The woman told The Mirror, she was afraid to disobey. “He had previously tried to cut my hand off so I was terrified.”

Then, “he ordered me to lie down and open my legs and then took out super glue and applied it to my vagina.”

The unnamed victim told News24, “I had tears streaming down my face and was begging him to stop, but he didn’t seem to care.”

She went on to say, “I do not know what would make a man who loves a woman do that to her.”

The woman says the injuries cause constant pain and make urination nearly unbearable.

The husband escaped and hasn’t been found. “I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head,” she concluded.

Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2015, 06:20:57 PM »
+2
/\/\/\ Thats Florida white trash for sure.   The dudes names are Allen Zogleman and Richard Royal and the guy is actually hanging out with his children and married to their mother.

Here is a good one. 
The husband was convinced his wife was sleeping with her uncle. Rather than talk calmly about his concerns, he locked her in a bedroom. Then, he held a machete on his wife, telling her he would cut off her head if she didn’t strip.

The woman told The Mirror, she was afraid to disobey. “He had previously tried to cut my hand off so I was terrified.”

Then, “he ordered me to lie down and open my legs and then took out super glue and applied it to my vagina.”

The unnamed victim told News24, “I had tears streaming down my face and was begging him to stop, but he didn’t seem to care.”

She went on to say, “I do not know what would make a man who loves a woman do that to her.”

The woman says the injuries cause constant pain and make urination nearly unbearable.

The husband escaped and hasn’t been found. “I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head,” she concluded.

:proc:

DEADmin

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2015, 06:27:36 PM »
+4

Here is a good one. 

The machete's a trap to make you think spic, but cutting off the hand means this was sandnigger doing.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2015, 07:11:50 PM »
+1

Here is a good one. 

The machete's a trap to make you think spic, but cutting off the hand means this was sandnigger doing.
Could be a fresh of the boat from Africa nigger, too. They love cutting off hands around their diamond mines.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2015, 07:20:38 PM »
+2
Answer:   It's an African

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2015, 08:50:50 PM »
+2
Damnit, I thought that was too obvious. :(

I had actually clicked on :african: and erased it.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2015, 09:00:51 PM »
+5
The hand cutting off and beheading totally makes it sound like a  :dunegoonsay: but they don't really use machetes over there.  They have oil money to buy real swords.

Anything that has to do with a machete is probably a  :african:   

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2015, 05:10:55 AM »
+3
I think you guys could figure out who didn't kill this woman.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-say-work-boots-key-clue-in-varaschin-murder-1.550659

OPP and Orangeville police investigators are looking at some particular types of work boots as they seek the public's help in identifying who killed nurse Sonia Varaschin.

At a news conference on Wednesday in Orangeville, they displayed four different sets of work boots -- two made by Dakota and two by WindRiver.

They are sized 10 or 11. The two brands are sold exclusively through Mark's Work Wearhouse. There is one outlet of the chain in Orangeville. Two others are located in Alliston and Bolton.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2015, 06:12:28 PM »
+1
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/05/08/dundalk-man-violently-beaten-by-group-of-teens/

DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A Dundalk man continues to recover after being violently beaten by a group of teenagers. Now a 17-year-old is facing attempted murder charges, a 15-year-old is charged with assault and more arrests are expected.
Richard Fletcher is out of the hospital, but he suffered extensive injuries. We want to warn you: some of the video and images you are about to see are very disturbing.

Horrifying cell phone video shows a group of teens surrounding 61-year-old Richard Fletcher, kicking and hitting him again and again until he drops to the ground.

He suffered broken eye sockets, a broken nose, broken ribs and a brain bleed.

“He was brutally attacked,” said Cpl. John Wachter, Baltimore County Police Department.

Investigators say Fletcher saw two girls fighting on top of his car. When he went outside to ask them to stop, dozens of teens turned on him.

“He wasn’t trying to intervene in their disagreement. He just wanted them to stop fighting and move away from his car,” said Cpl. Wachter.

Now 17-year-old Antoine Lawson is charged as an adult with attempted murder. A 15-year-old girl also faces assault charges, and more arrests are expected.

Neighbors say the teens go to nearby Baltimore Community High School.

“The community in all, we’re really disgusted with the actions of the students,” said Georgia Bartrum, Harbor View Neighborhood Association.

Bartrum says the attack is causing fear amongst homeowners.

“I had one lady who said she had found them in her vehicle and didn’t realize they were in there–her door was open–and approached them, and she said, ‘They could have done that to me,'” said Bartrum.

Flyers are now being put up across the community to try and raise money for Fletcher’s medical expenses.

“He’s got a lot of doctors visits,” said Bartrum. “So he’s going to have a long road to recovery.”

Now neighbors want more people in the video to face charges.

Police say they are actively looking for more suspects and that they do expect more arrests.

Multiple fundraisers are now being planned for Fletcher, and more than $7,000 has been raised through a “GoFundMe” page.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2015, 06:16:57 PM »
+10
Saw "group of teens" in the URL. 

teens, youths, young persons.  All of these are media codewords for "black people".  This is done by black people.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2015, 05:58:41 AM »
+1
I feel guilty about how easy this one is.

https://storify.com/cmgnationalnews/ma

spergin

• Person Of Interest
  • Plexxed
  • I am nothing but a kid, now I'm a squid
  • Awards Anonymous United Statesian Ave Maria cold, dead hands Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2015, 11:45:31 AM »
+1
I feel guilty about how easy this one is.

https://storify.com/cmgnationalnews/ma

African, there is even pictures of them getting arrested,  :jesse:
Lenny the Hedgehog [11|May 02:53 PM]:   Mr. Looter King, stronin is a fuckin' tryhard faggot that can't shut up about dickriders, usergroups, how he's smarter than teenagers and fuckin' morning doves.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2015, 04:32:54 PM »
+1
I saw that it was in New England, and I had to ask myself if any blacks even live up there.  :jesse:

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian Better dead than red United Statesian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2015, 04:42:55 AM »
+2
I saw that it was in New England, and I had to ask myself if any blacks even live up there.  :jesse:
Relatively few, but still far too many.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Tranny Drejo

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2015, 11:07:45 PM »
+2
Marshall Running Back Kicked Off Team For Punching Two Gay Dudes In The Face For Kissing In Front of Him

The 21-year-old man had been locking lips with a 22-year-old man, immersed in a public display of affection after spending time at a local gay bar. It was pre-dawn on April 5 and the couple had stopped for a spontaneous smooch en route to their hotel. All of a sudden, according to detectives, a red Chevy Cobalt screeched to a stop on 5th Avenue and 9th Street in Huntington, West Virginia.
The man riding shotgun got out of the car and darted straight for his targets. “Stu don’t like that shit,” the man allegedly said. “Uh-uh, Stu don’t like that shit.”

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/marshall-running-back-kicked-off-team-for-punching-two-gay-dudes-in-the-face-for-kissing-in-front-of-him/

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2015, 12:15:11 AM »
+2

Marshall Running Back

I parsed that as a redskin name. I am kind of drunk but not drunk enough for it to be an excuse.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian Better dead than red United Statesian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2015, 07:57:54 AM »
+4
Marshall Running Back Kicked Off Team For Punching Two Gay Dudes In The Face For Kissing In Front of Him

The 21-year-old man had been locking lips with a 22-year-old man, immersed in a public display of affection after spending time at a local gay bar. It was pre-dawn on April 5 and the couple had stopped for a spontaneous smooch en route to their hotel. All of a sudden, according to detectives, a red Chevy Cobalt screeched to a stop on 5th Avenue and 9th Street in Huntington, West Virginia.
The man riding shotgun got out of the car and darted straight for his targets. “Stu don’t like that shit,” the man allegedly said. “Uh-uh, Stu don’t like that shit.”

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/marshall-running-back-kicked-off-team-for-punching-two-gay-dudes-in-the-face-for-kissing-in-front-of-him/
Holy lol dude's name is "Steward Butler"! What's his middle name?  "Slave"?

Article is pro read too:

"In the one-minute video, filmed by one of the victims, the attacker yells, “You motherfucking faggots. Nigger-ass faggots,” says Huntington Police Det. Chris Sperry, who described the video to The Daily Beast."

Need that video.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2015, 03:15:02 PM »
+1
All of THE sudden, for fuck's sake!

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2015, 08:01:13 PM »
+2
All of THE sudden, for fuck's sake!
Nope.  Either is ok really but "a" is preferred

http://grammarist.com/usage/all-of-a-sudden-or-all-of-the-sudden/