;

Author Topic: The Amazing Race Game!  (Read 42207 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
Re: The Amazing Race Game!
« Reply #425 on: July 10, 2017, 01:35:10 AM »
Souless asian?

That would be my guess as well.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: July 10, 2017, 01:44:55 AM »
+1
Googled the answer, and tbh fam, I'm not surprised.

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: July 10, 2017, 03:48:08 AM »
+3
Souless asian?

That would be my guess as well.
Uhuhuhuh the only time I ever saw a real life Asian is when Jackie Chan passed by my small Estonian village while he was driving to a better, less gay place

Ps i'm almost 40 and it's been so long since I got laid that i've literally reverted back to my virginal state

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: July 10, 2017, 03:04:18 PM »
+3
The comments on the petition are right. Also the dude looks like a serial killer.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
Granny made teen granddaughter have sex with 87-year-old
« Reply #430 on: July 21, 2017, 08:27:06 AM »
Granny made teen granddaughter have sex with 87-year-old: cops

A woman faces charges for allegedly forcing her teen granddaughter to have sex with her 87-year-old boyfriend.

[Woman], 66, was arrested last week after physically threatening her 13-year-old grandchild if she didn’t “participate in sexual servitude."

Police said that [Woman] accepted money from her boyfriend to have sex with the teen.

The local news reported that the granny held the teen down while her boyfriend violated the girl’s body.

Both were taken into custody after a complaint was filed with police.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Re: Granny made teen granddaughter have sex with 87-year-old
« Reply #431 on: July 21, 2017, 09:29:55 AM »
+1
Granny made teen granddaughter have sex with 87-year-old: cops

A woman faces charges for allegedly forcing her teen granddaughter to have sex with her 87-year-old boyfriend.

[Woman], 66, was arrested last week after physically threatening her 13-year-old grandchild if she didn’t “participate in sexual servitude."

Police said that [Woman] accepted money from her boyfriend to have sex with the teen.

The local news reported that the granny held the teen down while her boyfriend violated the girl’s body.

Both were taken into custody after a complaint was filed with police.

Ok, so that is oddly written for Western journalistic standards (please hold the laughter). It's also pretty short to be and American news article. So I'm guessing it's foreign. Maybe a translation? Anyway, I'm going with middle eastern because of the "servitude" thing. Maybe Indonesian.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Granny made teen granddaughter have sex with 87-year-old
« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2017, 09:39:25 AM »
+1
Ok, so that is oddly written for Western journalistic standards (please hold the laughter). It's also pretty short to be and American news article. So I'm guessing it's foreign. Maybe a translation? Anyway, I'm going with middle eastern because of the "servitude" thing. Maybe Indonesian.

It reads weird because I took out all identifying information, including the name of the town and local radio station (because that would give it away).  The original article is from the NY Post.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2017, 09:52:54 AM »
+2
New York? Still a foreign country. I just thought it odd that they used the phrase "her boyfriend violated the girl’s body." It sounded tabloid or third world.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: August 18, 2017, 08:45:11 AM »
+4
This one is practically a freebie.

Former San Antonio Mayor Filed for Unemployment Benefits After Losing Runoff

Former San Antonio, Texas Mayor [name] filed for unemployment benefits not long after she lost her June runoff election.

[name] made her claim through the Texas Workforce Commission, the San Antonio Express-News reports.

[name] was contacted by the city to tell her that her claim would be rejected and that it would be better if she withdrew her claim. [name] reportedly did try to withdraw the claim, but it wasn't allowed by the Texas Workforce Commission.

Texas' Unemployment Compensation Act does not allow elected officials to qualify for benefits.

Although [name] was a nonpartisan officeholder, she is registered as a Democrat.

Boo G. Graves

• Unperson
  • Things That Shitpost In The Night
  • Awards United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #435 on: August 18, 2017, 09:35:36 AM »
+2
Bwamkeffah Jackson, AKA "The Losin' Jig".

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #436 on: August 18, 2017, 09:47:33 AM »
+5
Are you kidding? Welfare and Texas = :proc:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #437 on: August 18, 2017, 09:59:33 AM »
+6
The Mayor's name is Ivy Taylor and she's black.

Mayor Ivy Taylor’s fashion guru: her husband

It was Taylor’s first major public appearance since her election Saturday night. And in politics, image is everything, so the stakes were high.

But Taylor’s unlikely stylist, husband and bail bondsman Rodney Taylor, bought the suit online specifically for that event.

“The first thing I liked about the suit was the color, the sheen of the gray which was like sharkskin. And the stitching around the collar and the pockets,” Rodney said. “Also, it has a one-button jacket. And I liked the skirt. It makes her look more like a strong woman — the skirt rather than the pants.”

For the 16 years they have been married, Rodney has been solely responsible for developing the mayor’s style, selecting and buying 85 percent of everything she has worn to City Hall and beyond, according to the size-6 Taylor.

And why?

Because he often doesn’t like what she likes. In fact, Rodney describes some of the mayor’s fashion picks as “ugly.”

But he’s also continuing a tradition started by his late stepfather, Melvin Sapenter, who always shopped for Rodney’s mother, Carol.

“And we always have a clash when we go shopping,” he said. “She says ‘Do you like this?’ I say ‘No, it’s ugly!’”

Added the mayor: “We do not have the same taste in shoes at all. He likes old lady shoes.”

Still, the mayor — who doesn’t like to wear clothes she has to iron — said Rodney has a knack for knowing what looks good on her, and she favors his well-honed selections, including the Louis Vuitton handbag he bought her a couple years ago and the gold and diamond cross necklace she never removes.

http://www.expressnews.com/lifestyle/article/Ivy-Taylor-Style-6333199.php

:tuss:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #438 on: August 20, 2017, 03:34:48 PM »
+2
Now, for something a little different. Olive Yu?

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: August 20, 2017, 05:03:17 PM »
+3
"No one would ever praise a Third Reich general..."

Irwin Rommel:
 :wrong:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: October 08, 2017, 11:08:21 PM »
+2
A new contestant appears for the Amazing Race Game:

A German girl goes backpacking in Australia and gets culturally enriched:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960896/Chilling-words-Salt-Creek-kidnapper-revealed.html

A German backpacker attacked at Salt Creek has revealed the chilling words her 61-year-old kidnapper uttered when she interrupted him sexually assaulting her traveling companion.

Lena Rabente, 24, and fellow backpacker Beatriz, from Brazil, took a ride with Roman Heinze early last year from Adelaide, hoping to go to Melbourne via the Great Ocean Road.

But after stopping to camp at the remote beach in South Australia, Lena awoke to find Beatriz, naked and bound with rope, laying in the sand with the Heinze standing over her.

'I shouted at him something like "leave her alone, get away from her, let her go" and he turned around to me and he said something really strange that I didn't get immediately in that moment,' Lena told 60 Minutes.

'He said something like "I just wanted to try her",' the 24-year-old recalled.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #441 on: October 08, 2017, 11:36:05 PM »
Abbo?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: October 19, 2017, 02:10:44 PM »
+2
http://www.wyff4.com/article/disgruntled-contractor-reportedly-sprays-feces-on-produce-at-sc-grocery-store-shopper-says/13024686

WEST ASHLEY, S.C. (WCSC) —
A disgruntled contractor sprayed what investigators told employees was apparently feces on produce at a West Ashley Harris Teeter, officials with the supermarket said.

Charleston police said 41-year-old ________ has been arrested and charged with damage to personal property. Police say ________ has been on trespass notice for the store.

"The suspect is accused of spraying a brown liquid from a spray bottle onto some of the produce in the store," CPD officials said. "Police don't know the type of liquid that was used."

Dispatch 911 officials said they received the initial call about the incident around 1 p.m.

According to Harris Teeter officials, the suspect attempted to contaminate food in the produce department and the fresh foods department inside the store in the St. Andrews Shopping Center in Charleston.

In addition, food that had been exposed was discarded a statement read.

One shopper said she saw store personnel closing off the produce area and other nearby departments as employees worked to deal with the incident.

"I just thought it might have been another recall," the shopper said."But as I worked my way around the grocery store and headed back towards the deli, they started closing off the bread aisle and closing off all the precooked food."

The shopper said she was told by store management that an individual had been tormenting the store for a while, and had sprayed feces in the store.

"Before I left the store 90 percent of the produce department was already taken off the shelves," the shopper said.

Harris Teeter released the following statement:

Food safety and quality are paramount to Harris Teeter. We were extremely alarmed and disappointed to learn that today, a disgruntled, former contractor attempted to contaminate food products in the Produce department and Fresh Foods department inside our St. Andrews Shopping Center location. Our valued associates immediately took action – closing down affected departments and notifying appropriate team members. Additionally, our associates properly discarded any and all product that was exposed to contamination as well as thoroughly cleaned and sanitized affected areas.

In an abundance of caution, Harris Teeter has proactively contacted the Charleston County Department of Health. The affected departments will not re-open without the Charleston County Department of Health’s approval.

The former contractor has been arrested.

Charleston police also said the produce section of the store has been secured and the produce removed.

"The produce section will be cleaned and will reopen after it has been inspected by DHEC," CPD officials said.

Copyright 2017 WCSC. All rights reserved

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: October 19, 2017, 02:16:13 PM »
+1
Shit-flinging is obviously associated with monkeys (dindus) and with pajeets, but I doubt either would as meticulous as to actually put them in a spray can for maximum damage. I say white trash, this sounds like 'redneck cleverness' at its worst.

edit: well, shit

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: October 19, 2017, 02:56:09 PM »
Shit-flinging is obviously associated with monkeys (dindus) and with pajeets, but I doubt either would as meticulous as to actually put them in a spray can for maximum damage. I say white trash, this sounds like 'redneck cleverness' at its worst.

edit: well, shit

Excellent reasoning but you forgot the "me put pee pee in your coke" factor.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: October 19, 2017, 09:10:34 PM »
+5
An Indian would cut out the middle man and shit directly on whatever.