;

Author Topic: The Amazing Race Game!  (Read 41965 times)

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian Libertarian 420 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Amazing Race Game!
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2015, 08:31:47 PM »
+1
Please become an hero
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2015, 09:55:06 PM »
+2
All of THE sudden, for fuck's sake!
Nope.  Either is ok really but "a" is preferred

http://grammarist.com/usage/all-of-a-sudden-or-all-of-the-sudden/

huh. crazy I was a hardcore :smug: "the" sperg.

Related (but not to thread) I was always annoyed the way the weather guys on news would say a storm is moving northwest at 15 miles an hour. I would scream at my screen "PER HOUR! YOU TRANNY FAGLORD!" Until I learned newsguys were more correct for english and  per is a latin term and something about if using this particular one or maybe others mixed with english, it's supposed to preceed another latin term like "per annum".
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:08:37 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Better dead than red Californian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Boy Scout Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2015, 10:05:31 PM »
+3

Related (but not to thread) I was always annoyed the way the weather guys on news would say a storm is moving northwest at 15 miles an hour. I would scream at my screen "PER HOUR! YOU TRANNY FAGLORD!" Until I learned per is a latin term and something about if using this particular one or maybe others mixed with english, it's supposed to preceed another latin term like "per annum".

:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2015, 10:07:27 PM »
+3

Related (but not to thread) I was always annoyed the way the weather guys on news would say a storm is moving northwest at 15 miles an hour. I would scream at my screen "PER HOUR! YOU TRANNY FAGLORD!" Until I learned per is a latin term and something about if using this particular one or maybe others mixed with english, it's supposed to preceed another latin term like "per annum".

at least it's my 1st time being accused rainmain

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2015, 07:25:10 AM »
+5
All of per sudden.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2015, 03:42:56 PM »
+2

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian United Statesian Better dead than red Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2015, 07:02:43 AM »
+1
I expect he might of been doing that on porpoise.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2015, 01:32:56 AM »
+1
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian United Statesian Better dead than red Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2015, 01:47:50 AM »
+1
This story is popping up a lot without the mug shot.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bond-set-at-50k-for-suspect-who-wrapped-dog-s-muzzle-with-electrical-tape
Based Ono the dog I'd say migger or white trash.   Probably nigger.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2015, 06:51:15 PM »
+4
Got to be white, no nigger would give a shit about how much they are disrupting their neighbors.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Fuck Glitterbomber

• Unperson
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red The party of compassion Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2015, 06:59:40 PM »
+1
According to court records, on May 25, Dodson purchased the dog - then named Diamond from a woman for $20,
Black. Thats a black dog name so they probably got her from another black person.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2015, 07:42:43 AM »
+6
Bachelorette Party Massacre

6 drunk women were partying in a limo on a wine tasting tour when they were nailed by a man...in an SUV.  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/19/4-women-killed-in-new-york-wine-country-when-suv-strikes-limo/

As Tracey Moragn will attest in court, limo's don't have seat belts, which can be super problematic.

Four women at a bachelorette party in New York wine country were killed and two others were seriously injured on Saturday when a limousine was hit by a pickup truck on Long Island, law enforcement officials said.

The limousine was leaving a winery and making a U-turn at a blinking traffic signal to head west when the pickup truck collided with it, Southold Police Chief Martin Flatley told Newsday. The driver of the pickup slammed on the brakes but couldn’t stop in time, Flatley said.

The police chief said Saturday's crash was "one of the worst accidents I've ever seen."
Presumably, that means they looked like THIS:

As is standard, we don't know the names of the victims. What is not standard, is we don't know the names of the accused. I wonder why? :adam:

Flatley said the driver of the pickup ran from the crash scene, but was caught and arrested and faces a driving while intoxicated charge. His identity was not immediately released and he remained under police guard at a local hospital.

This is a common occurance, it seems:
The collision marked the second car crash with multiple fatalities on Long Island in the last several days. Last Sunday, a father and his two children were killed when their sedan was rear-ended and the car burst into flames. His wife — the children's mother — escaped uninjured.

A Queens man was charged with driving while intoxicated in connection with the crash and another man was charged with driving his friend away from the scene. Both have pleaded not guilty and deny any wrongdoing.

I'm sure they and the Bachelorette Murderer, were gettin' they lives together, going on a tour of wine country before going to college... :allears:

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2015, 12:38:56 PM »
+9
My guess is Hispanic.

I thought maybe it would be some wop but if he was a white guy, the name would be plastered everywhere.  Plus there's been a lot of bad press about drunken beaners getting into accidents, which is bad timing considering the full court press from the left to give illegals a drivers license.  Niggers also don't like to drive pickup trucks, where beaners will drive them because they need them for work, something niggers don't need to worry about.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 12:42:22 PM by Chad Thundercock »

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2015, 12:49:17 PM »
+2
Half the black people I know drive pickups or SUVs

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2015, 01:28:46 PM »
+3
My guess is Hispanic.

Same. If it were closer to the Southwest I'd immediately guess Mexican illegal what with the drunkenly ramming a giant limo and then running away on foot, but the location made me hesitate a little.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Fuck Glitterbomber

• Unperson
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red The party of compassion Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2015, 06:29:57 PM »
+4
I dunno, I know some blacks with trucks, but then again I know them from work and you know...

Gonna go long here and say Puerto Rican.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2015, 06:45:47 PM »
+13
I dunno, I know some blacks with trucks, but then again I know them from work and you know...

Gonna go long here and say Puerto Rican.

Hmm killing women with a truck.... gotta be Bruce Jenner.
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2015, 11:23:04 PM »
+1
Niggers also don't like to drive pickup trucks, where beaners will drive them because they need them for work, something niggers don't need to worry about.

wouldn't think so,but like aran, irl facts whether they relate to vehicle choice or tendency to leave a 4-death scene overrrule internet feels vote: groid

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2015, 06:51:43 AM »
+2
Maybe Feather Indian? I thought they were too drunk and shiftless by 13 to do this.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-dead-oklahoma-teens-custody-32632364

By The Associated Press   Jul 23, 2015, 5:23 AM
BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — Police in eastern Oklahoma say five people have been found dead and two teenagers were taken into custody.

In a news release, Broken Arrow police Sgt. Thomas Cooper says officers were called to an address Wednesday night around 11:30 p.m. for an unknown problem.

When they arrived, Cooper says officers found the five deceased victims and a child who was still alive and was brought to the hospital in critical condition. Another child was found unharmed.

The news release says a 16-year-old and an 18-year-old, who are both related to the victims, were taken into custody.

The news release calls the case a homicide investigation. No other details were immediately available.

Broken Arrow is southeast of Tulsa.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2015, 07:06:56 PM »
+1
Maybe Feather Indian? I thought they were too drunk and shiftless by 13 to do this.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-dead-oklahoma-teens-custody-32632364

By The Associated Press   Jul 23, 2015, 5:23 AM
BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — Police in eastern Oklahoma say five people have been found dead and two teenagers were taken into custody.

In a news release, Broken Arrow police Sgt. Thomas Cooper says officers were called to an address Wednesday night around 11:30 p.m. for an unknown problem.

When they arrived, Cooper says officers found the five deceased victims and a child who was still alive and was brought to the hospital in critical condition. Another child was found unharmed.

The news release says a 16-year-old and an 18-year-old, who are both related to the victims, were taken into custody.

The news release calls the case a homicide investigation. No other details were immediately available.

Broken Arrow is southeast of Tulsa.

I know someone who lives in the neighborhood like 2 streets over, recognized the style of houses and location instantly when I saw it on the news this morning.

I vote nog just based on the # of uses of "teens" I've seen today to describe the killers.

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/five-dead-broken-arrow-homicide/nm5LJ/

was actually a white family of 7

comments on another news site I saw earlier today from someone pruporting to know say the family was way-churchy homeschool types

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:09:42 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2015, 12:27:24 PM »
+2
Man suspected in transgender sexual assault in Windsor Mill, police say
Victim, suspect met online, police said

WINDSOR MILL, Md. —A 24-year-old man is being sought for sexually assaulting a transgender woman in Windsor Mill, police said.

Baltimore County police said they have an arrest warrant for Tavon James Horton of Windsor Mill, charging him with first-degree assault, first-degree sex offense and related charges in connection with the incident last Saturday.

Police said the 31-year-old victim met the suspect just before 6 p.m. July 25 in the 3400 block of Gaither Road. The victim told investigators that they had previously met online, and after becoming acquainted on Facebook, agreed to meet in person.

Police said the victim and suspect went for a walk that eventually took them off the footpath. At that point, the suspect pointed a gun at the victim and forced her to enter the tree-lined area around a nearby field before sexually assaulting her, police said.

Police said that after the assault, the suspect and the victim left the wooded area and the suspect ran off. Detectives identified the suspect based on information given to them by the victim.

Police said Horton is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information on the case is asked to call police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2015, 12:54:08 PM »
+4
Man suspected in transgender sexual assault in Windsor Mill, police say
Victim, suspect met online, police said

WINDSOR MILL, Md. —A 24-year-old man is being sought for sexually assaulting a transgender woman in Windsor Mill, police said.

Baltimore County police said they have an arrest warrant for Tavon James Horton of Windsor Mill, charging him with first-degree assault, first-degree sex offense and related charges in connection with the incident last Saturday.

Police said the 31-year-old victim met the suspect just before 6 p.m. July 25 in the 3400 block of Gaither Road. The victim told investigators that they had previously met online, and after becoming acquainted on Facebook, agreed to meet in person.

Police said the victim and suspect went for a walk that eventually took them off the footpath. At that point, the suspect pointed a gun at the victim and forced her to enter the tree-lined area around a nearby field before sexually assaulting her, police said.

Police said that after the assault, the suspect and the victim left the wooded area and the suspect ran off. Detectives identified the suspect based on information given to them by the victim.

Police said Horton is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information on the case is asked to call police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Police sure said an awful lot.

Fuck Glitterbomber

• Unperson
  • Hope 'n Change
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2015, 12:43:35 AM »
+1
Bachelorette Party Massacre

6 drunk women were partying in a limo on a wine tasting tour when they were nailed by a man...in an SUV.  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/19/4-women-killed-in-new-york-wine-country-when-suv-strikes-limo/

Answer: White Guy

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2015, 06:59:54 AM »
+3
Wow, what prompted them to hide his name?  Pretty unprecedented in the modern age of poz journalism to hide the name of a white guy.