;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 393789 times)

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #4575 on: October 02, 2017, 05:48:39 PM »
+8
You bigots, someday Akmed will be an astronaut riding in his rocket of peace.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4576 on: October 04, 2017, 04:58:04 AM »
+7

Fucking racism.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Ossipago

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4577 on: October 04, 2017, 06:00:18 AM »
+4

Fucking racism.

ah the catch-all explanation for any failing on the part of an ethnic minority.  not sure how it squares with the fact east asians and jews succeeded at times when there was massive and obvious discrimination against both (e.g. ivy league unis having jewish quotas to keep the numbers down).  well, i have read a 'critical race theorist' (i would like a book burning of critical theory texts of all kinds.  some of it has some valid thinking but the ideology:value ratio is astronomical.) argue that whiteness is property that was transferred to jews and asians.  this doesn't work under legal ideas of what property is (and critical race theory, despite the general name, is nominally a legal school of thought) but whatever. 

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #4578 on: October 04, 2017, 12:05:41 PM »
+5
I don’t know where to post this but I was just browsing the Vietnam memorial on google street view and you can see the wall and people there looking at it.  towards the end of the wall there’s a woman wearing a hijab kicking the wall

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4579 on: October 04, 2017, 12:24:32 PM »
+3
I don’t know where to post this but I was just browsing the Vietnam memorial on google street view and you can see the wall and people there looking at it.  towards the end of the wall there’s a woman wearing a hijab kicking the wall
On the one hand, it sort of looks like she's using her foot to point something out.

On the other, showing the bottom of the sole or touching something with it is considered highly disrespectful in Arabic/Islamic cultures.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8911818,-77.0470069,3a,75y,53.32h,73.75t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLFXCC2TmONMdzreldtlVjw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #4580 on: October 04, 2017, 12:39:58 PM »
+12
Gee, I wonder why nobody wants to hire people known to be petulant, easily offended and obsessed with special rules for themselves.  :rolleyes:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #4581 on: October 04, 2017, 04:54:45 PM »
+5

Fucking racism.

Try getting a job in Saudi Arabia or iran as a Coptic christian or jew.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4582 on: October 04, 2017, 07:00:59 PM »
+5
I doubt any Muslims are turned away from jobs in the United Cuckdom, the 20% that have jobs are the only % that WANT jobs

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4583 on: October 04, 2017, 07:20:36 PM »
+3
UK is in such a sorry state tax/COL wise it probably doesn't make financial sense for them to work.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4584 on: October 05, 2017, 02:29:42 AM »
+1

The richer Middle-Eastern countries are full of foreigners, they really don't give a fuck about your religion if you have a trade and are needed. Also, most Western people wont move to another country unless they have a job lined up.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4585 on: October 05, 2017, 04:40:48 AM »
+8
Dave Hedgehog knows all too well about "servicing" rich Arab oil sheikhs.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4586 on: October 05, 2017, 11:36:09 AM »

The richer Middle-Eastern countries are full of foreigners, they really don't give a fuck about your religion if you have a trade and are needed. Also, most Western people wont move to another country unless they have a job lined up.
Exactly, and they will pay through the nose to get you, and keep you there.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4587 on: October 09, 2017, 12:45:31 AM »
+11

:stewart:

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #4588 on: October 09, 2017, 05:10:47 AM »
+12
Gee, I wonder why nobody wants to hire people known to be petulant, easily offended and obsessed with special rules for themselves.  :rolleyes:

More to the point, if you get a reputation for hiring them, say goodbye to any workers you might have had who are only interested in professionalism and say hello to even more faggots who a bloo bloo about activism instead of actually working.

The vast majority of the best field professionals are either at least moderately redpilled or NIMBY types who will spout the virtues of diversity until they have to live with them, upon which time they'll mysteriously move on under the euphemism "needed a better family environment" (i.e. less chance of being ventilated by a diversity hire with an ax to grind).

Ossipago

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4589 on: October 11, 2017, 07:44:07 AM »
never heard of this before, norwegian show where a comedian went and asked questions of people at some idpol 'research' centre then consulted actual experts and returned to confront the idpol parasites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

this show got the place shut down in 2010, scoring a minor victory, though i fear it's a noble attempt to hold back the sea in the land of the castrati.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4590 on: October 12, 2017, 07:21:39 AM »
+11
https://www.nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/10/06/20-percent-british-muslims-employed-full-time/

A new study conducted by Sheffield Hallam University on behalf of the United Kingdom’s Social Mobility Commission found that Britain’s Islamic population is struggling to integrate within the UK’s labor market.

Among other things, the report found that only one-in-five (19.8 percent) British Muslims aged 16 to 74 has a full time job.

Although the Commission attributes this low employment number to “Islamophobia” and racism, these charges are tenuous at best.  Furthermore, the data itself does not necessarily warrant this conclusion.

Another day, another study proving that Muslims can't integrate into Western societies in large numbers and yet again people try to blame it on "racism".

- Jordin Kare

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #4591 on: October 13, 2017, 03:37:39 AM »
+3
 :facepalm:

Although nothing points to """islamophobia""" and """racism""" as to why muds cannot find a job, evil whitey's to blame. At this point, how many people (except the usual suspects) buy this shit anyways?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4592 on: October 13, 2017, 05:07:44 AM »
+14
Latest Picard face-palm level story making the rounds, from the Caliphate of Sweden (where else).

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/swedish-dentist-reveals-80-migrant-children-actually-adults-fired-now-may-lose-home/

Swedish dentist Bernt Herlitz revealed to authorities that after checking the molar teeth of hundreds of migrant children that 80% of the so-called children were actually adults.

In June 2016 two migrants were arrested in February for raping a twelve year-old boy at a housing center for unaccompanied migrants in Sweden. The men said they were 15 but social media shows they were born in 1997 and 1971.

“I would probably appreciate that up to 80% of them were obviously adults. This can be seen, for example, on wisdom teeth that were fully grown – something that is only seen in adults, Bernt says.

Said and done – when he returned to work in August that year Bernt began to advise the Migration Board about his suspicions. In total, he sent more than 8 emails where he stated that he was a dental hygienist and felt that the age stated in the Migration Board’s actions was wrong.

– It is important that the right thing is right – not least because adults do not live with children.

“The manager asked me to come to a single room where there was also another senior manager from the employer, the region of Gotland. They told me I will not go to work tomorrow, that I’m turned off and that there will be an investigation.

14 days later Bernt was dismissed after 10 years of service at Folktandvården.

They took swift action against a guy who wanted to end adults raping children at refugee centres. Let that sink in.

- Jordin Kare

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4593 on: October 13, 2017, 12:05:54 PM »
+9
^In a few years that crime will be punished with the death penalty, he got off lucky.  The children he was trying to protect not so much unfortunately, but DIVERSITY AND ENGINEERS!  :unparsons:

I wasn't sure weather I should post this in the UK thread or the Reddit thread, but it fits here too:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

on /r/News there was an article about a poor young woman in East London who was sexually assaulted 3 times within the span of a few hours.

As you have probably already imagined, the thread got nuked almost immediately because RACISM and we can't upset the rapists of course(the suspects are called "bearded men" so I guess some of the comments used evil common sense).

The thread has since been reopened and relocked, not a single comment with the word "Muslim" remains as far as I can see.  Not a single condemnation of anyone other than "rapists" in general.  There were a few "not all men" fags, completely missing the point.  90% of the anger in that thread is directed towards commenters who mention anything about guns or allowing women to carry weapons.  The Britfags in the UK thread are tripping all over one another to bash anyone who DARES try and draw any conclusions or mention anything to do with the words "Asia" or "Islam"

original post

the HORRIBLE BIGOTRY AND RACISM aka saying "Muzzies gonna muzz" is literally worse than rape

And the mods tagged it as "old news" to belittle the story, even though the article came out today and the attack happened September 29th.
Those mods are fucking disgusting.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:15:40 PM by Talcum X »

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #4594 on: October 13, 2017, 12:52:44 PM »
+2
In June 2016 two migrants were arrested in February for raping a twelve year-old boy at a housing center for unaccompanied migrants in Sweden. The men said they were 15 but social media shows they were born in 1997 and 1971.

I guess black really don't crack. :obama:

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4595 on: October 14, 2017, 02:26:51 PM »
+15
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4596 on: October 14, 2017, 03:17:51 PM »
+8
https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/german-educational-standards-collapse-in-asylum-enriched-areas/

A new school study shows that the educational level of primary school children in Germany has gone through the floor.

Since the last time data was collected in 2011, the composition of the pupil population has also changed. The share of grade 4 pupils of immigrant origin has increased by more than one third to 34%.

... but IQ scores are racist anyways, so who gives a fuck.

Allachu ackbar!

- Jordin Kare

Ossipago

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4597 on: October 14, 2017, 08:00:10 PM »
+5
https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/german-educational-standards-collapse-in-asylum-enriched-areas/

A new school study shows that the educational level of primary school children in Germany has gone through the floor.

Since the last time data was collected in 2011, the composition of the pupil population has also changed. The share of grade 4 pupils of immigrant origin has increased by more than one third to 34%.

... but IQ scores are racist anyways, so who gives a fuck.

Allachu ackbar!

the successful campaign against IQ has really pissed me off.  the average person - and i'm including a lot of fairly bright people there who've simply never looked into the matter - believes iq isn't a good measure of anything, or that the tests are horribly biased.  the data and scientific consensus on this are really fucking clear if you look into this at all.  sure, iq isn't the be-all-end-all but it's VERY POWERFUL...  and LOTS of work has gone into making sure the tests can't be biased.

of course if you convince people iq tests are a good measure of intelligence we're one step removed from questioning racial differences and we can't have that.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4598 on: October 15, 2017, 01:54:31 PM »
+12
Austria may be starting to grow their balls back: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-election-exit-poll-result-sebastian-kurz-ovp-latest-projection-freedom-far-right-a8001811.html

The OVP is the standard basic bitch center-right party but the new chancellor is a 31 year old who adopted a lot of FPO (our guys/goys) talking points, especially regarding the immivasion.  The FPO made huge gains, and the social democrats received their worst showing since WWII (oy vey!)  It is predicted that the OVP will form a coalition with the FPO, making it the first far right European political party to be a part of a coalition government, so you can imagine how much handwringing we're going to see if that will turn out.  The social democrats haven't ruled out allying with the FPO either.

More on this shitlord: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-15/meet-31-year-old-austrian-anti-immigrant-set-become-worlds-youngest-leader

“I want to put Austria back on top,” he told an adoring crowd in Wiener Neustadt according to the Telegraph. “I want to provide security and order, because the Austrian people deserve it.”

literally annudah shoah

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:57:31 PM by Dem Wypipo »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4599 on: October 15, 2017, 02:44:56 PM »
+5
- security
- order
- Austrian people

Hmmm... this is not the plan!!!

- Jordin Kare