;

Author Topic: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others  (Read 65596 times)

Boy With Wings

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
https://archive.is/cb6Ev

pic related

The writer causing it

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Re: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 10:34:29 PM »
+7
I can smell the cat piss from here.

Also lookit that fuckin' jaw. Is she a troon now too?

Bitters

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 10:48:46 PM »
+13
Comics haven't been for kids for a long time.

:clint:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 10:51:42 PM »
+7

In case you were wondering what the standard outfit was.

Internet Black Person

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 10:52:30 PM »
+19
Being a grown up who cares about children's illustrated superhero stories or other gay shit for young children is the moral equivalent of bareback bathhouse sodomy.  Hope you have fun getting pozzed.

Colonial Sanders

• Unperson
  • Awards Anonymous United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 11:10:35 PM »
+11
Being a grown up who cares about children's illustrated superhero stories or other gay shit for young children is the moral equivalent of bareback bathhouse sodomy.  Hope you have fun getting pozzed.

Said it before, I'm just pissed kids today can't enjoy comics the way I did when I was 8-12.  Pissed that manboys and SJWs have to shit up kid stuff.  At least pick on appropriate media, for fuck's sake.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry old Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 11:14:07 PM »
+8
They recently did a Batman comic where he confronted police brutality against black people specifically (you know because Gotham isn't known for horrific levels of corruption in the police department against everyone in the city but yeah let's just focus on black people).  Yeah it was every bit as bad as you're thinking.  Batman is easily the most conservative guy in the DCU. 

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 11:29:17 PM »
+17
They recently did a Batman comic where he confronted police brutality against black people specifically (you know because Gotham isn't known for horrific levels of corruption in the police department against everyone in the city but yeah let's just focus on black people).  Yeah it was every bit as bad as you're thinking.  Batman is easily the most conservative guy in the DCU.

WHERE ARE DEM PROGRAMS???? WHERE ARE THEY??????

Internet Black Person

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 12:16:59 AM »
+2

Said it before, I'm just pissed kids today can't enjoy comics the way I did when I was 8-12.  Pissed that manboys and SJWs have to shit up kid stuff.  At least pick on appropriate media, for fuck's sake.

My kids love comics.  They read Asterix, Tintin, superhero stuff, Lil Lulu and old Disney comics, we even have a comic book bible which is not bad.  None of it is particularly gay (or it's as non-gay as muscley guys wresting in colorful bodysuits can be), and a lot of it is charming, but I don't buy new comics off the comic book rack, mostly because I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid.  I was never really into comics as a kid (I was a huge nerd, just not about comics), but they are a good bridge between picture books and chapter books, and I assume the market for comics that parents buy their kids is many, many times larger than the market for Gay Superman vs. Dr. Microaggression aimed at obese shuffling weirdos who aren't allowed within 50 feet of a school.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 12:35:00 AM »
+11
My kids love comics.  They read Asterix, Tintin, superhero stuff, Lil Lulu and old Disney comics, we even have a comic book bible which is not bad.  None of it is particularly gay (or it's as non-gay as muscley guys wresting in colorful bodysuits can be), and a lot of it is charming, but I don't buy new comics off the comic book rack, mostly because I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid.  I was never really into comics as a kid (I was a huge nerd, just not about comics), but they are a good bridge between picture books and chapter books, and I assume the market for comics that parents buy their kids is many, many times larger than the market for Gay Superman vs. Dr. Microaggression aimed at obese shuffling weirdos who aren't allowed within 50 feet of a school.

tintin owns

tought me a lot about racial stereotypes as a lad

Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 01:15:06 AM »
+10
Goddammit beaten to the "Praise Tintin" post. I've said it before, but Herge was great and gave no two fucks about political correctness.  :reagan:

Comics are such blatant liberal propaganda at this point that I really don't think I would want my kid reading them.

The obvious solution is to just have them read french comics.

Himmler

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 01:18:41 AM »
+3
Are super hero comics still a thing? Most people I know didn't have a clue what the hell Iron Man was until the movies exploded.
I hope to see the very concept of Jewry completely obliterated.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2015, 01:34:47 AM »
+3
Oh no, my big titty vampire waifu jack off comics.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2015, 01:36:52 AM »
+3
Also get marvels lawyers on the phone new vampirella has the Jean Grey Phoenix logo on her back for no good reason.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 01:54:44 AM »
+6
Are super hero comics still a thing? Most people I know didn't have a clue what the hell Iron Man was until the movies exploded.
Yes and you must know a lot of stupid people

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old cold, dead hands The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 02:00:12 AM »
+3
I've never actually read a real comic book.  I begged my mother for some when I was like 11 or 12 and all my friends were reading X-Men and shit.  My mom came home with a box full of Donald Duck and Archie  :facepalm:

Anyways, I know a fair amount about them now from staying at friends houses back in the day, and obviously I watch the modern comic movies.  I have no idea what Vamparella is about honestly, but I isn't her slutty as fuck costume part of the character?  Isn't she like a vampire or something?  Isnt their super power "the ability to sexually seduce humans of the opposite sex?"  Isn't that kinda the entire point of vampires?  Isn't this why Twilight has 100 million fans? 

I WANT TO FUCK A VAMPIRE!  I DEMAND VAMPIRE STORIES WHERE THEY SEXUALLY SEDUCE ME! 
 :say:
 :christina:

Isn't that the entire fucking point?  Shouldn't the female vampire mimic the male ones in every way?

And really, is her costume any worse than fucking Conan the Barbarian?

I mean the fucking guy is wearing a banana hammock in every single issue.  WHO GIVES A FUCK????

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:02:20 AM by Poor Societal Color Association »
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

bareback bathhouse sodomy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 02:43:33 AM »
+4
Fagmins, please change my name to 'bareback bathhouse sodomy' fyi

Also, comics suck now and have for about 30 years

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 03:27:28 AM »
+3
It's interesting to see this weird dichotomy of liberalism and LGBT rights mashed up with good old Christian puritanism with SJW comics.  They'd have a meltdown over good old Robert Crumb's comics:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/8e526b9ce8c461485e546ed005ec3ca8/tumblr_mkvivvOOBa1s9v01jo1_1280.png (not sfw)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2d/7e/49/2d7e4996fbe7f29a9c8b78620710193a.jpg (also nsfw)

Also European comics are the shit. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2015, 04:41:54 AM »
+1

That's sad.  When I was a kid there were super-hero cartoon series on TV.  I still remember the theme songs to Captain America, Spiderman, Thor, The Hulk, and Iron Man decades later.

Hogbox

• Unperson
  • Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2015, 05:16:24 AM »
+2
When Captain America throws his mighty shield,
All those who chose to oppose his shield must yield!
When he gets in a fight and duel is due,
Then the red and the white and the blue will come through,
When Captain America throws his mighty shield!

[Cue animated paper dolls drawn in a Jack Kirby style]
"No way. We’re going to keep winning. We’re never going to lose. We’re never, ever going to lose."

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2015, 06:15:12 AM »
+3
I mean the fucking guy is wearing a banana hammock in every single issue.  WHO GIVES A FUCK????

Franzetta loved drawing everybody sexy and naked.  That was his whole fucking style.

As for the change.. is it really surprising?  Goony online feminists are the guys still masturbating to Vampirella comics, but now the object of their lust is not the sexy half-nude woman, but the squirrely and fully clothed action fuck buddy wrapped in a veneer of feminism. 

In other words, they basically went from jerking it Pam Anderson in Playboy to jerking it to Pam Anderson in Home Improvement, and call it progress.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Autistic Fuck you, dad! Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2015, 06:23:26 AM »
+1
It's interesting to see this weird dichotomy of liberalism and LGBT rights mashed up with good old Christian puritanism with SJW comics.  They'd have a meltdown over good old Robert Crumb's comics:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/8e526b9ce8c461485e546ed005ec3ca8/tumblr_mkvivvOOBa1s9v01jo1_1280.png (not sfw)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2d/7e/49/2d7e4996fbe7f29a9c8b78620710193a.jpg (also nsfw)

Also European comics are the shit.

A guy wrote an article for The Guardian or some other super left wing newspaper basically saying "minimalist hipster comics suck, I miss when 'indie comics' meant fun stuff like R. Crumb's work" and the twitter cartoonist crowd went fucking crazy over it admitting how much they hate any art that's not nonthreatening SWPL ukulele bullshit.

Franzetta was also a great artist and the polar opposite of hipster comic art, completely unironic "here's what I think kicks ass >:'D" stuff with lots of technical skill.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:29:19 AM by internet culture »

Carbpoole

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2015, 03:01:48 PM »
+5
I think Gail Simone registered and posted on SA but left after being creeped out by the user-base.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2015, 03:12:38 PM »

In case you were wondering what the standard outfit was.
I have a set of Boris collector cards from when I was a teenager. Soap is still my favorite piece of fantasy ass art.