;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 892681 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7800 on: January 15, 2018, 08:27:21 PM »
+7
I think the faggot doesn't understand what conquest is. You overtake the existing government with your forces thereby nullifying their laws.

So yes if he overthrew the government with an army he could indeed throw people out of there houses.  If the government is destroyed there is no legality other than what you set forth since you are the conqueror. If he does it as at an individual level it's a crime because guess what? The government is still standing, society as we know it still exists, and you have no position of power or an army to back you up.

TL;DR
Texas is rightful burger clay, and fuck you if you think otherwise!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:32:46 PM by a torrent of piss »

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7801 on: January 15, 2018, 09:33:54 PM »
+4
Can you also agree that this land was not originally ours? And that we illegally killed off and moved the native population? And that we started an illegal and under false pretenses war with Mexico to illegally force them to sell their land at pennies of what it was worth? Can we agree that Abraham Lincoln, famously said, “show me the line” when the conflict started because he did not believe for a second that Mexican troops fired into the USA, but rather the US troops crossed into Mexico with intent to engage in order to start a war? So let’s put that in perspective. I’m not suggesting we give the land back. I’m saying stop saying we have some moral authority to say this land was ours and legally obtained, because it wasn’t. Ever read “The night Thoreau spent in Jail”? It’s about him refusing to pay the tax to pay for the Mexican- American because it was clear to everyone that we did it to force them to sell us the land. We went and killed Mexicans, shed their blood, then we said we will pay you 1 penny for every 100 square miles of land and give us your land because we just killed a whole bunch of you for it and you lost (I’m making up that figure, but it wasn’t for much). So wanna start talking fairness in entering a land that was once their birthright? Sure you can claim the right of conquest, but if I come kill you and take your shit, and throw a dollar at your wife and kids and kick her out of the house, I think you might have a problem with the legality of the conquest due to the fact I had a better gun than you did and I took the first shot.

:dubya:

The fact that we paid them at all for the land was generous on our part.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7802 on: January 15, 2018, 09:37:18 PM »
+1
How about we cut it down the middle and give california back?

I'm sure the people there wouldn't mind I mean look how LA is thriving, they're basically Mexico jr. at this point!

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7803 on: January 15, 2018, 10:24:51 PM »
+9
Can you also agree that this land was not originally ours? And that we illegally killed off and moved the native population? And that we started an illegal and under false pretenses war with Mexico to illegally force them to sell their land at pennies of what it was worth? Can we agree that Abraham Lincoln, famously said, “show me the line” when the conflict started because he did not believe for a second that Mexican troops fired into the USA, but rather the US troops crossed into Mexico with intent to engage in order to start a war? So let’s put that in perspective. I’m not suggesting we give the land back. I’m saying stop saying we have some moral authority to say this land was ours and legally obtained, because it wasn’t. Ever read “The night Thoreau spent in Jail”? It’s about him refusing to pay the tax to pay for the Mexican- American because it was clear to everyone that we did it to force them to sell us the land. We went and killed Mexicans, shed their blood, then we said we will pay you 1 penny for every 100 square miles of land and give us your land because we just killed a whole bunch of you for it and you lost (I’m making up that figure, but it wasn’t for much). So wanna start talking fairness in entering a land that was once their birthright? Sure you can claim the right of conquest, but if I come kill you and take your shit, and throw a dollar at your wife and kids and kick her out of the house, I think you might have a problem with the legality of the conquest due to the fact I had a better gun than you did and I took the first shot.

:dubya:

The fact that we paid them at all for the land was generous on our part.

That guy's history knowledge is terrible. No mention of the Treaty of Velasco, the fact that John Slidell was sent by the President to offer ~$30 million for territory, that Mexico was a shit-show with a revolving door government and that the USA could have completely demolished the Mexican state and taken even more land if we had wanted to, or that the Thornton Affair happened in Texas and led to increased hostility. Just AMERICA BAD. It's like history lessons about Germany between the World Wars. World War 1 -> REEL MISSING -> Germans hate Jews.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"